HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

Its a hardware issue. No other choice but to send back to the nearest HTC service centre.

I did & HTC took 3 weeks to get it repaired. Now i'm a happy user again...

• 2014-11-08 15:58
  • tV4V

Those with the red/blue or purple tint issue..

Can have a look at this..

• 2014-11-08 07:22
  • Hkts

It was very hard for me to replace my htc desire after 4 years of use. Finally i got the new htc one m8, it worth the money, fast brilliant and easy to use, all the family got iphone or samsung mobiles, when i hear them talking about their mobile problems i feel lucky to be an htc user.

• 2014-11-07 19:40
  • HAk4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-06 12:25 from Hktr - click to readGo for g2 pro... better option

• 2014-11-07 06:29
  • 95KG

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-06 12:25 from Hktr - click to readChoose htc one because it has no lag and a good camera pixel

• 2014-11-07 01:26

Guys can any 1 suggst whch phone should I buy
LG G2 or HTC One M7

• 2014-11-06 12:25
  • Hktr

I got this huge problem about my camera...at night, when I on my camera, there is a pink tint which messes up all my photos and videos...if any one could help me..i would be very grateful..the pink tint does not come during the day where there is light ..

• 2014-11-06 08:47
  • PF9f

Bought HTC one M7 last year, i bought it was because i really like the previous HTC phone. But turn out it was a nightmare for me.

The phone that i have got two major problems
1) Will shut down by itself and it will not charge
2) Camera lens - pink colors

Over the 1 year warranty period, the problems have occurred several times and i have to send my phone to service center at KL-Malaysia, and usually i have to wait 2 weeks to 1 months to get back my phone.

Several weeks or few months later, same problems occurred. I even complaint to the stuff at the service centre, i said since the problems is always the same, it means HTC company just changing the same parts without really rectify the problems.

Felt very sad of HTC, although i like the design and features of this phone, but a phone which always shut down, camera lenses always turn pink, i better opt for other choices.

So good bye HTC!

• 2014-11-06 08:03
  • Mf5q

slow Charging time 3 hours please solution

• 2014-11-05 16:49
  • U{dW

> In reply to Quan @ 2014-10-26 16:28 from 4{rC - click to readHere's what you can do. Uninstall the HTC Sync Manager that you have. Clear all cookies and registries using CCleaner. Restart your PC. When it's on, disable your antivirus and firewall. Re-download a new version of the PC Suite. Install it with antivirus and firewall disabled. After installation, connect device again with antivirus and firewall disabled.

It should work then. Read somewhere that some antivirus and firewall don't allow some files to be copied which might tamper with the installation. When it's connected, re-activate your antivirus and firewall.

• 2014-11-05 15:22
  • NvfI

I am using HTC one for six months, it is very fast phone, (no hanging).
Only one issue is :- incoming calls not diverted to ear phone /car Bluetooth directly, we need to divert it for each and every call from the touchscreen, it is very difficult while driving. Any one has remedy, pls tell me (abu7071@gmail.com)

• 2014-11-04 16:02
  • 2@dK

• 2014-11-04 10:52
  • HAwP

it's cool, smart nd fast... i love the hd quality view... but the flash light is too low... makes it difficult to take a picture in a dark area, that sucks.

• 2014-11-03 12:25
  • fsVb
  • F

Anyone out there Please do all Htc one come with 4g network capability in them or is it the carrier exclusive like atat,tmobile brand that support 4g.i need to know because am planning on getting one but I want a phone that will support 4g network

• 2014-11-03 11:30
  • ftKb

the phone is really okay , bt the money is too much .

• 2014-11-02 03:21
  • ftV7

> In reply to tani @ 2014-10-30 03:58 from rA7S - click to readH T C is like the best phone .It has many functions and all

• 2014-11-01 09:54
  • 0wqU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-31 06:54 from MYbg - click to readNote 4 for sure

• 2014-10-31 18:21
  • PWat

When we will receive android 5.0 update?

• 2014-10-31 09:30
  • IWU7

HTC One or Galaxy S4 guys please help...

• 2014-10-31 06:54
  • MYbg
Total of 7489 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.