HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

Guys I am planning to buy HtC one 801n can u plz help me what is the difference between 801n and 801e and does 801n also have the same camera problem that blue clolur on low light?? Plz reply soon nd which should i buy htc one or galaxy s4

• 2014-08-07 18:41
  • YWiU

> In reply to Amrik @ 2014-08-07 02:54 from t}xm - click to readOn youtube you can find so many comparisons for HTC One and S4, for me I love the design of HTC and its build quality plus the updates HTC sends all is fantastic and dont forget to know they have really good speakers.

• 2014-08-07 13:59
  • p{X$

Friends iwant to bny htc m7 plz advise me its performance and galaxy s4 better or htc m7 kindly suggest me .Sorry for poor English.

• 2014-08-07 02:54
  • t}xm

What about heating problem,how to solve?any body.

• 2014-08-06 20:58
  • pF4U

You just can't Beat its sound output both in earphones or Loudspeaker when compared with Sony or Samsung phones! Hi guys! I've been using Xperia S since 2 years. Its been a week completed with my HTC one M7. The most beautiful looking phone in my office, said by my colleagues.
It came with Sense 6.0 and 4.4.2 out of the box.
Camera :- I think its focuses is like SLR cameras. The blur effect is just amazing. Lot of difference than my misty, dull 12 MP Xperia S photos. Luckily I did not find pink tint issue.
Processor:- Spc says 2GBRAM, actual in phone 1.7GB RAM. 55 to 60% always in use but still no lag at all.
Beats audio is good but to really get the BASS out of it, you should install Poweramp after that Boom..Boom you hear even if you put big Headphones unlike the under powered amps in Sony Phones.
Battery:- Slow charging time :(..Standby time is good but start using whatsapp and you'll loose battery 1% in every 10 minutes.
Heat:- Don't use Chrome, it heats the phone like lava. I know, the metal body helps. Stock browser is far better.
What you will like about this phone :-
Sound output like PC. 70% I use for music, that's why I choose HTC phone.
Camera like SLR.

• rxhq

Tubemate or tubemote?

• 2014-08-05 18:32
  • s%{A

The performance is amazing but I am hugely disappointed with the camera due to the purple tint. In less than 6 months my camera screen went purple and since then I have not been able to use the camera at all.

• 2014-08-05 17:25
  • YW2{

hai frnds i wanna take htc one 801e. Have u any pblm with ph who r using it plz tell me frnds

• 2014-08-05 10:40
  • 7j}q

How can I download videos from YouTube? Pls tell me a best software. Pls help me friends.

• 2014-08-04 18:08
  • s%{G

Has anyone heard if the microphone problem has been adressed in the HTC One M8? After two years with a great HTC One M7, the microphone (for notrmal calls) went out for no reason. The speaker phone works fine. HTC tech acknowledged this is a known problem with the HTC One M7.

• 2014-08-04 18:06
  • Nxx1

NeEarly Perfect phone.
10/7/10
The only cons is the camera (even though it's not that bad, and video recording is top quality) and maybe the battery. For being just 2300mAh it lasts more than I expected, but I think it would have not been so difficult to use a bigger battery to assure we can always reach 24 hours of normal use

• 2014-08-04 15:46
  • n%87

> In reply to Himaaz @ 2014-08-03 12:57 from Nwqa - click to readjust avoid the camera

• 2014-08-04 14:51
  • JFxn

Can someone give a detailed info about possible upgrade of HTC One (M7) in to Android 4.3 or even Android L soon!?

• 2014-08-04 12:24
  • 6khH

> In reply to Himaaz @ 2014-08-03 12:57 from Nwqa - click to readGo to the closest HTC service center, they should fix it for free.

• 2014-08-04 09:39
  • 6ph9

Hi
I am using HTC one but there is some problem in camera , it usually show purple tint in dim light How to avoid that?

• 2014-08-03 12:57
  • Nwqa

> In reply to vayani @ 2014-08-02 15:25 from y@@1 - click to readNothing u can do except sending back to nearest HTC service centre to change the camera parts (hardware issue)... they will do it for u FOC if still under warranty...

After repaired, u will be a happy HTC One M7 user again...

• 2014-08-03 01:28
  • tVjT

> In reply to vayani @ 2014-08-02 15:25 from y@@1 - click to readCamera problem contact the HTC center my device HTC one camera problem ok

• 2014-08-02 18:10
  • U{dy

Hi

• 2014-08-02 15:25
  • y@@1
Total of 7267 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.