HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

> In reply to sunnyday @ 2014-11-10 06:16 from rx2H - click to readTry electronics moisture removal bag...

Some users said it worked & solved the ghost touch problem...

• 2014-11-10 12:46
  • ib1A

> In reply to Joenca @ 2014-11-09 16:14 from kjHT - click to readHave you got ur ph replaced or repaired?

• 2014-11-10 06:24
  • Hktq

Guys I got a strange problem with my phone!
The touchscreen had a ghosting effect on it. It took sometime to figureout what was the problem. Every morning when its cold my touchsceen does not either work or got ghosting issues. I have to keep the phone on terrace to get the body warm through sunlight. So there moisture inside or the sensors not working ? ??Please help!!!

• 2014-11-10 06:16
  • rx2H

For all the people asking for the purple camera results on HTC one, problem is camera and HTC changed mine and now I am very happy with results. Do not pay attention to ones that say with update will fix, it is a lie. Only changing hardward will fix the problem

• 2014-11-09 16:14
  • kjHT

how to unlock screen when password is forgotten

• 2014-11-09 16:12
  • IPsX

My HTC one getting heat when i using internet.. pls give me a solution for it

• 2014-11-09 08:11
  • IWT2

What is the latest official update 4.4.3 or 4.4.4 and if its 4.4.4 is it available in europe and if not when will be ... BTW i have problem with camera purple,pink... after update to 4.4.3 so maybe the 4.4.4 will fix this ?!.

• 2014-11-08 17:07
  • 04M4

Its a hardware issue. No other choice but to send back to the nearest HTC service centre.

I did & HTC took 3 weeks to get it repaired. Now i'm a happy user again...

• 2014-11-08 15:58
  • tV4V

Those with the red/blue or purple tint issue..

Can have a look at this..

• 2014-11-08 07:22
  • Hkts

It was very hard for me to replace my htc desire after 4 years of use. Finally i got the new htc one m8, it worth the money, fast brilliant and easy to use, all the family got iphone or samsung mobiles, when i hear them talking about their mobile problems i feel lucky to be an htc user.

• 2014-11-07 19:40
  • HAk4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-06 12:25 from Hktr - click to readGo for g2 pro... better option

• 2014-11-07 06:29
  • 95KG

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-06 12:25 from Hktr - click to readChoose htc one because it has no lag and a good camera pixel

• 2014-11-07 01:26

Guys can any 1 suggst whch phone should I buy
LG G2 or HTC One M7

• 2014-11-06 12:25
  • Hktr

I got this huge problem about my camera...at night, when I on my camera, there is a pink tint which messes up all my photos and videos...if any one could help me..i would be very grateful..the pink tint does not come during the day where there is light ..

• 2014-11-06 08:47
  • PF9f

Bought HTC one M7 last year, i bought it was because i really like the previous HTC phone. But turn out it was a nightmare for me.

The phone that i have got two major problems
1) Will shut down by itself and it will not charge
2) Camera lens - pink colors

Over the 1 year warranty period, the problems have occurred several times and i have to send my phone to service center at KL-Malaysia, and usually i have to wait 2 weeks to 1 months to get back my phone.

Several weeks or few months later, same problems occurred. I even complaint to the stuff at the service centre, i said since the problems is always the same, it means HTC company just changing the same parts without really rectify the problems.

Felt very sad of HTC, although i like the design and features of this phone, but a phone which always shut down, camera lenses always turn pink, i better opt for other choices.

So good bye HTC!

• 2014-11-06 08:03
  • Mf5q

slow Charging time 3 hours please solution

• 2014-11-05 16:49
  • U{dW

> In reply to Quan @ 2014-10-26 16:28 from 4{rC - click to readHere's what you can do. Uninstall the HTC Sync Manager that you have. Clear all cookies and registries using CCleaner. Restart your PC. When it's on, disable your antivirus and firewall. Re-download a new version of the PC Suite. Install it with antivirus and firewall disabled. After installation, connect device again with antivirus and firewall disabled.

It should work then. Read somewhere that some antivirus and firewall don't allow some files to be copied which might tamper with the installation. When it's connected, re-activate your antivirus and firewall.

• 2014-11-05 15:22
  • NvfI

I am using HTC one for six months, it is very fast phone, (no hanging).
Only one issue is :- incoming calls not diverted to ear phone /car Bluetooth directly, we need to divert it for each and every call from the touchscreen, it is very difficult while driving. Any one has remedy, pls tell me (abu7071@gmail.com)

• 2014-11-04 16:02
  • 2@dK

• 2014-11-04 10:52
  • HAwP
Total of 7496 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.