HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

I've read that it is possible to choose the sound buttons as shutter button in camera options. But as I understand it's only available for Sense6?
Is it possible to get the Sense6 in Europe at this point?

• 2014-09-17 08:13
  • Li46

Hw can i use options when i wanna set samfyn

• 2014-09-16 23:49
  • fuIa

> In reply to razi @ 2014-09-13 00:40 from KISj - click to readFunny I didn't encounter any problems at all ever since I updated to 4.4.3. Maybe if you did some research about clearing your cache before updating, you wouldn't be complaining on an internet forum.

• 2014-09-16 19:55
  • Nvff

hi frindes, i lost my mobile HTC ONE phone on 16/9/2014
in hydrabad,india and i have my mobile ime number, plase tell me there are any way to trace my phone

Plase replay me on my email: ajay07.rymec@gmail.com

• 2014-09-16 19:22
  • Xu$W

> In reply to confused! @ 2014-09-15 09:21 from 6pBZ - click to readThis is the best HTC mobile you will ever get, ofcourse M8 is ahead of it but M7 has a royal touch to it. Build quality is top notch, decent battery life, great audio quality and excellent screen clarity. There is no reason not to buy this. Go for it

• 2014-09-15 23:33
  • xZsy

i was planning on getting a one m7, but he reviews here have discouraged me. i am not a tech freak. i just liked the design and speaker of this. wouldnt be using my phone heavily coz i do my work on a nexus 7. lll iregret getting this?

• 2014-09-15 09:21
  • 6pBZ

> In reply to Tayan Naz @ 2014-09-02 09:50 from P%%t - click to readDid u get any feedback on this? how to fix this?

• 2014-09-14 21:14
  • xx{2

> In reply to abid @ 2014-09-11 19:31 from rKH7 - click to readyes i am facing a problem because of 4.4.3 my htc one keys not working perfectly phone hang again and again. iam very tens.:(

• 2014-09-13 00:40
  • KISj

One of the best phone i have ever used!!!

• 2014-09-12 13:05
  • 0ZXI

Anyone have problems with android 4.4.3 update for HTC one developer edition 801n?

• 2014-09-11 19:31
  • rKH7

By far one of the best cell phones on the market today. I have a Samsung phone as well which comparibly is near equal to the HTC. All in all I would rate 9 out of 10 for this phone the 1 point loss on the camera. Mind you I take my Samsung over this for pictures anyway, and will rarely usd this phone for pics.Credit to HTC on supplying the consumer with a overall quality product.Thanks to those all who are involved in development of such excellent products.Keep up the amazing work and look forward to upcoming future products. Cant wait to see whats in store for us. Thanks.

Sebastian Starr
Vancouver,B.C Canada

• 2014-09-11 18:31
  • Ycne

Gps stopped working within a month. Replaced once. Muffled speech after 3 months. Going to replace it again. Bad choice and will never look at it again

• 2014-09-11 15:01
  • U@ST

The best camera phone for night shooting, but don't buy this HTC One if you want to shoot a picture at night. I recommend the Nokia price around $25-$30 is better then HTC One for night shooting.
Thanks.

• 2014-09-11 11:39
  • fD7@

HTC One is definitely a nice lovely cell phone which has hit the market very much in Pakistan but the camera which has been provided is not up to mark. The problem with the camera that it cannot produce the photographs in the night because the camera does not have the correct vision in the night. I contacted the shop which I brought the cell phone but they told me that the cell has some problem with the camera and the person from Taiwan is coming across to Karachi to fix up the cell problem. I don't know how far this is true but would really appreciate if something can be done to fix the camera night vision. My e-mail address is badshah_51@hotmail.com. Once again I would really appreciate if the problem can be solved and my cell no is 923008252591. Thank you, Adil Badshah

• 2014-09-10 21:11
  • y@Zm

> In reply to abid @ 2014-09-10 03:44 from rJcH - click to readLook, about bluetooth, when you want to recieve something or stuff like that, you have to be on that 'page' of bluetooth where you turn it on and off. Only then other phones can locate you and send you files. Otherwise, even though it's on, it can't be seen. So be on that 'page'.

• 2014-09-10 16:29
  • pXfN

> In reply to [deleted post]One of the best if not the best phone around....

• 2014-09-10 05:46
  • XM${

I just updated my HTC one 801n to 4.4.3 . Since then Bluetooth is not working.On switching it on, bluetooth emblem appears on status bar. But it doesn't detect any other devices and other devices can't detect my phone. Anyone with same problem?. Please anybody to help me?

• 2014-09-10 03:44
  • rJcH

Htc is the worst brand. Never go for it. Instead go for samsung or moto. Atleast their service and response is very gud.htc's After sales service is worst. Any phone runs smooth for a year after, after completion real prob starts, battery backup is worst. I had htc wildfire which dey stopped manufacturing, after which dey even stopped manufacturing accessories as well. Nw wen I call cust care dey straight away say "we ve stopped manufacturing look for local accessories in local market. I believe in genuine accessories, if the company does not provide accessories den who should

• 2014-09-09 05:06
  • bJ2X

This has been the worse phone I have ever owned. I have had problems from the beginning. Every time there is an update at least one or two apps get messed up. The camera was one of the selling points for me and that has been the biggest disappointment. Hard to point and shoot. Zoe has burned something in my mother board and my pictures now have a purple tint. Even before this the pictures were very grainy. I am so disappointed. I haven't even had this phone for 11 months. I can switch to a new phone from something else on the account coming up for renewal in a few weeks and that is exactly what I'm going to do. Of course, this will cost me another $200. I'm done with HTC.

• 2014-09-09 02:36
  • qKut

I jst received this sexy phone. I've been using HTC android phones for a long time now but I'm new to sense 5. I want to know if sense 5 comes with different skins and scenes, like we have in the previous versions of htc sense UI?

• 2014-09-08 12:03
  • fsT5
Total of 7371 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.