HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

Canera performance is extremely poor. If you lseek for design and CPU performance, it is suitable.

• 2014-09-04 17:50
  • sye7
  • paul.bidisha@gmail.c
  • Rating0

i also have same problem with camera

• 2014-09-04 11:54
  • uv$i

I have HTC one and whenever I try to connect it on a my PC I can't see it please help.

• 2014-09-04 10:23
  • NvUW

I have one dual(w series) and my brother buy one M7 and he has no problem with it.every thing are ok for both of us.

• 2014-09-03 20:51
  • pT7x

> In reply to Sapi @ 2014-09-03 10:44 from XMNm - click to readSame problem with the camera... PINK SHADE..... made a mistake buying this phone....... sajitvr55@gmail.com

• 2014-09-03 17:46
  • Hxdd

I have the same problem with the pink color camera in low light condition.... Is there any solution?

• 2014-09-03 10:44
  • XMNm

the One M7 has everything I need from a high-end
smartphone. its aluminum unibody construction oozes premium quality.
Sure, HTC's 2014 flagship, the HTC One (M8) , is a better phone
with a bigger screen and a few new tricks up its sleeve. The LG
G3 has an insane pixel count, the iPhone 5s lets you unlock it
with your fingerprint and the Galaxy S5 can soak in a glass of
water without going kaput. Those are all fun features and, if all
else were equal ... sure, I'd take most of them.
but OEMs just trying harder and harder to look
like their latest devices make the older ones obsolete.
and for the purlpe tint issue,the damage to the camera sensor caused by heat,and its permanent.
camera module replace cost 20usd.

• 2014-09-03 07:07
  • tDMC

We own 2 HTC cell phones. Very unhappy . Camera does not worked, nothing but problems since we bought the expensive phones. Was told by Sprint that they are having nothing but problems with the camera in the HTC. We called HTC, spoke to DARIO customer Service Manager who told us we would have to pay to have our phone fixed. Why? Have already paid over $1000.00. We are going back to our I Phone. Will never buy a HTC phone again.

• 2014-09-03 06:47
  • qFX6

> In reply to vijeyprasanna @ 2014-08-29 14:24 from iwpx - click to readDo u recommend me to install it too?? Is there any improvements in 4.4.3??

• 2014-09-03 03:52
  • YWiU

> In reply to vijeyprasanna @ 2014-08-31 15:07 from IWU5 - click to readSo what do u recommmend?? Should i update to 4.4.3 or hang on with 4.4.2?? Is there any improvement in battery or heating problem??

• 2014-09-03 03:51
  • YWiU

Guys i am curently using htc one android 4.4.2 saw a system up notification for 4.4.3 how is it?? Did anyone update and is their any problem??

• 2014-09-03 03:46
  • YWiU

Edit: Absolutely no problem with the One. It was because of my old PC's USB problems. As for pink tint issues and mic problems that some are whining about, well it's just your bad luck. If yours was a crappy one, it doesn't mean the whole brand is crap. Use your warranty if you can still make use of it, simple. Be practical and grow up.

• 2014-09-02 16:45
  • Nvfw

I bought HTC one within 7months i got Camera and Mic issue twice, before buying the device go to service centre you will be knowing how many people got fed of HTC mic issues and camera issues, its unworth.Before buying any HTC mobile go to service centre and check with users complains.

• 2014-09-02 13:17
  • F%JM

please suggest me how can I get rid of HTC one M7/M8's pink tint problem with its camera that appears on low light conditions. Thank you.

• 2014-09-02 09:50
  • P%%t

Anyone encountering any copying media to HTC One M7 problems? It seems to copy but then stops midway! Uninstalled HTC Sync Manager and reinstalled it, updated it to latest version as well but still to no avail. Am I the only one yet?

• 2014-08-31 15:30
  • Nv63

> In reply to pachakka @ 2014-08-29 18:24 from mTZp - click to readur in the wrong conference

• 2014-08-31 15:14
  • q}j3

> In reply to Sunnyday @ 2014-08-31 10:53 from rx7j - click to readI too updated to 4.4.3. But I didn't get sense 6.2 update yet. Where your from?

• 2014-08-31 15:07
  • IWU5

Jus got the update download message to 4.4.3 and Sense 6.2.

• 2014-08-31 10:53
  • rx7j

I just bought the M7-Refurb off Ebay for $250 much better then the Mini :)

• 2014-08-31 02:20
  • Yh{9

HTC ONE(M7) is by far the best phone I've had. It does everything asked of it and I've only scratched the surface as far as user capabilities are concerned.

• 2014-08-30 14:43
  • n5Si
Total of 7347 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.