HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

> In reply to Donnie Don @ 2015-04-23 15:22 from 3sE3 - click to readhave you thought about just doing a google search?
start with looking on xda

• 2015-04-27 16:54
  • KhxV

can you buy a htc 1 booklet on how to remove passwords. i have locked myself out need to unpin passcode

• 2015-04-27 16:27
  • 0p1T

Never buy a HTC phone. Its not at all worth for what you pay. It starts giving you trouble after 6 months.

• 2015-04-26 13:25
  • uP8g

> In reply to david @ 2015-04-15 23:28 from JbFE - click to readPlease how can I update my Htc one m7, what is the process I have no ideas thanks

• 2015-04-23 15:22
  • 3sE3

No more perfect customer service. I had given my mobile for repair of charger plug in a month gone till now not yet got any update of my HTC desire 310.

• 2015-04-22 15:33
  • U{FV
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-21 11:40 from Kxu2 - click to readIf you know how to come on the internet and complain, surely you must know how to search for battery calibration and clearing partition cache too. Right?

• 2015-04-21 15:56
  • Nv2T

> In reply to mohsin @ 2015-04-21 15:03 from Hkqn - click to readLOL really? You must have bought a copy then. Sucks to be you.

• 2015-04-21 15:55
  • Nv2T

i am just want to say that the battery backup of this phone is very bad bad bad bad bad ...............its take to fully charge about 6 hours...........

• 2015-04-21 15:03
  • Hkqn

Overall a terrible experience with HTC one.

After using the phone for 2 years, I have to say that I'm never buying another HTC product.

Here are the issues I've faced.

After 2 short months, (no drops or other sort of abuse) the camera that started to have a purplish tinge around the corners(a friend who had the same model complained of the same problem). Around the same time, the battery started to have an issue. It would turn hot and deplete within an hour of usage which was mainly web browsing. This was fixed after sending it for repair.

After 6 months from the repair date, the battery issue resurfaced and deteriorated, battery life plummeted. Today, it can never charge more than 10%, and takes 2 hours to charge 5% to only drop back down to zero with minutes of usage.

Conclusion: Never buy a HTC product unless you have a thing for bad hardware and workmanship.

• 2015-04-21 11:40
  • Kxu2

can da internal batttery be changed?

• 2015-04-20 23:50
  • PEdD

The latest update has deleted several entire programs and icons on my phone. Multiple pictures are "poof" gone. I am unable to enlarge typical pics to see them. Instead of looking at emails and text with one touch, I now have several steps to follow prior to seeing them. Is this the new stone age update? I hope no one was paid to develop this update. Someone needs to be fired! Updates are supposed to enhance products, not set them back 5 years.

• 2015-04-20 18:07
  • rRSv

My m7 mobile update lollipop 5.0.2
I'm very happy

• 2015-04-20 10:29
  • IWUS

I've updated my mobile to android v5.0, but now, I couldn't able to multi task... Plz guide me, how to multi task? Previously, I'll just double tap my home button to check my running or recent apps...but now I couldn't able to do tat...Plz guide me...tq

• 2015-04-20 10:04
  • yHx9

> In reply to hny sidhu @ 2015-04-17 19:47 from Hkt5 - click to readi had same problem with device and i contacted htc customer care service and now they are replacing my camera for free after expiry of warranty.
Jus teel them its a hardware problem and also started after updates of phone.
they will help

• 2015-04-20 09:59
  • uu}D

> In reply to sohail @ 2015-04-17 13:57 from 3JKK - click to readSend it back it you still have warranty, they will replace the camera module free of charge. It can be repaired.

• 2015-04-18 13:37
  • NvfW

> In reply to hny sidhu @ 2015-04-17 19:47 from Hkt5 - click to readSend it back if you still have warranty. They will replace it free of charge. This is a common flaw due to over-heating and can be repaired. It won't be a 'paper weight' anymore.

• 2015-04-18 13:36
  • NvfW

M useing htc one.. but now when i open my camera to click any pic my ... My cam is full pink.. how cn i solv this problm.. plz help me.. i love this phn but now its just a paper weight...:(

• 2015-04-17 19:47
  • Hkt5

how to fix camera problem of htc m7 its pink in dark please let me know

• 2015-04-17 13:57
  • 3JKK

Android 5.0.2 sucks. Earlier on, there was absolutely NO lag at all. Now, damn :/. Even the music player is effed up. Songs skip 1 second. Even the ringtone (Doesn't start from the beginning.) Get your sh*t together Google. Hope 5.1 comes to M7.

• 2015-04-17 04:41
  • Nvfp

• 2015-04-16 21:58
  • vGje
Total of 7894 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.