Tj, 07 Apr 2013Htc should put this phne in india at less than 36000..then only it can beat others...in india ... moreThat's why you guys are so behind in terms of technology. I'm waiting for this phone with passion
SUN, 07 Apr 20134mp camera for 590 euros? that's a drawback!! ^It has been said countless times that HTC are using ultra-pixels in the One. Its 4mp theoretically, but practically it's as good 10mp+
people who said that 4megapixels is not good or is very bad you are wrong actually is the best a phone can give you with a resolution of 2688 x 1520 pixels and with autofocus and led thats something not other phone could done and if lets say somebody mention that samsung is better hahaha lmfao is just a pice of crap company copying other phone ok
They deliberately reduced the amount of pixels of the camera so that they can use larger pixels, thus increasing the amount of light captured by each pixel.
This improves image quality in low light conditions.
the camera is not better!
look at all the reviews!!!!
why are people saying it is better when it is pooo
xyphr, 06 Apr 2013It's still 4 mega pixel resolution...& each pixel is 2um in size...which is by the way goo... more4 MP is not enough, because most people like to zoom in and look at parts of their pictures but with only 4 MP that is not possible!
Htc should put this phne in india at less than 36000..then only it can beat others...in india people dont care about quality..bigger screen preference.
HTC One is the clear winner because of the following:
1) Better screen: The 4.7 inch SuperLCD3 has powerful whites, better viewing angles, and truecolor narutal colors then SGS4's Amoled. S4 has has Adobe RGB mode which allows to adjust colour accuracy (but it does it really bad; natural is not natural but pastel)
2) Much better camera: HTC One camera can shoot photos with more realistic colors and faster because a faster shuter speed. The field of view is also larger on the HTC One. And OIS along with the UltraPixel tech makes better night shots.
3) Better battery: It uses a Li-Ion Polymer battery that has a much longer life span. S4's can be removed and on the other hand.
4) Better hardware: Better FF camera with wide-angle lens. Front facing stereo speakers. Internal sound amplifiers. Optical Image Stabilisation on the camera lens. Tough aluminium unibody build. (Same CPU/GPU)
5) More useful software: BlinkFeed, Zoe, Sense 5. The best Android keyboard interface ever, with gestures to operate easily and intuitively.
6) Build quality: Dont get me started. HyperGlazed polycarbonate scratches just by looking at it. HTC One is almost scratch-proof ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EWqPpYVE08 ) It has better in-hand feel due to a rigid design and tapered back. Only 4mm on the sides so it feels extremely thin but a nice 9.3mm on the centre back so it fits your hand like a glove.
7) Internal storage: has 32/64GB NAND. More then enough for everyone. Also supports USB OTG to connect a USB stick or an external disk. NAND is much faster, more durable and has incredibly longer life span then SD cards.
8) Customer support: HTC customers support are fast and friendly. Samsung has the worst costumer support ever (at least in my experience)
Others: I could operate One X with gloves. And a screen too sensitive just makes new kinds of problems. Samsung has better name recognition but they don't devote themselfs to producing only smartphones. They make loads of other things like other OEM's. HTC WAS the face of Android and will be again. HTC has smartphone herritage and Android wouldn't be if not for HTC and especially SENSE UI/UX that made Andoid usefull and easy to operate. They are the official sponsor of UEFA and Champions league of football. People notice the beautiful build of HTC's devices and the new marketing campaign will help more to promote. Which brings me to aftersale. Nothing makes the price last and people wanna buy it like good hardware like HTC One has along with it's incredible metall builld. Accessories are plentiful. Really, I don't see the point here at all. Original HTC accessories are the best and other manufacturers follow the design cues.
The bottom line really is that you will simply FALL IN LOVE WITH the HTC ONE when you get your hands on it.
If you compare the devices hand-in-hand, side-by-side the effect will just be grater. Trust me. HTC One feels more polished and looks so much better. From hardware standpoint as well as the software standpoind. Holistic, ZEN and stylish interface that is intuative and very easy to use throughout the whole experience.
thang, 06 Apr 2013the screen must be wider an biggerHTC is the first company who released a smartphone with 1080p 5 inch display. But this is 4.7 because HTC put dual front louder stereo speakers. If HTC removed one speaker definitely HTC can put 5 inch display to HTC One. But Dual front Speakers are really good thing than increasing 0.3 inch in HD screen.
HTC One is the best smartphone for music lovers :)
Ajis, 06 Apr 2013Htc one use ultra pixel not megapixel that's why htc one only have only 4...It's still 4 mega pixel resolution...& each pixel is 2um in size...which is by the way good enough for most people.
I live in 'Merica, i currently own a droid razr M, xt907
My question is this, would i be able to use it at Verizon service?
Verizon works with CDMA, but most of the devices also have GSM option.
I hope i explain myself i really like this phone but i wouldnt like to change carriers
thang, 06 Apr 2013the screen must be wider an biggerDon't need cus 4.7 inch is best..both screen &
dpi and comfortable .
Pp, 06 Apr 2013Good but u should upgrade camera at least 5 r 8MP. Other smartphone upgraded why u need run it back?Htc one use ultra pixel not megapixel that's why htc one only have only 4...
PRIDE, 06 Apr 20133g is data. Android phones that have a front facing camera weather they be htc, Sony, Samsung ... morei am talking about the traditional 3g video calling which does not need internet connection to perform,in my country and many other countries using the operator video calling is much cheaper than using skype,u will find video call icon in the dialer ,check this:
There is a memory card and removable battery in the chinese version. So why not this one ? Would have been the perfect phone...