HTC One (M8) - user opinions and reviews

HTC

> In reply to Shashi @ 2014-10-25 06:41 from XNpC - click to readObviously htc one M8 its an awesome device. According to me the rankings come like this:
1)HTC ONE M8

What is the best 4n to buy

Z2 --- NOTE 3 --- S5 --- htc m8

• 2014-10-25 06:36
  • XNpC

> In reply to ZacDiamond @ 2014-10-23 09:32 from XsKQ - click to readWorst phone? Htc m8 is best phone in current market. Better than s5,note 3,or g3.

• 2014-10-25 05:31
  • XuPk

> In reply to yen cho @ 2014-10-22 14:07 from f0j} - click to readSharemobile.ro then search for tubemate

• 2014-10-24 20:10
  • fsVb

best phone in market
if you rally use m8 never can use any other phone because other phone can,t make you enjoy if use m8 before

i hope in m9 only problem the camera be fixed

• 2014-10-23 21:45
  • g81q

Hi Friends, the M8 is a great phone. I'm using the Verizon version. I'm facing battery draining issue. Tried to Root but Verizon phone are very hard to Root. Updated to Kitkat 4.4.3 still the battery issue remains the same.

Plz give some suggestions to stop this problem. I have removed sync, location, etc. Apart form this the phone is awesome in all aspects.

• 2014-10-23 20:08
  • 7tRn

> In reply to ZacDiamond @ 2014-10-23 09:32 from XsKQ - click to readYes you are very right SoB

• 2014-10-23 19:55
  • utBL

> In reply to ZacDiamond @ 2014-10-23 09:32 from XsKQ - click to readPlease give us more details about your experience with m8. Sorry for your misfortune

• 2014-10-23 17:58
  • 0Ut6

in the past years i changed a lot of smartphones, some of them in last year or one year behind me i have LG G2 very satisfied, One m7 terrible battery but also very satisfied then i sell m7 and buy S5 and changed S5 for One M8 best device in my opinion but i scratched my M8 baby and i cant endure that, then i changed my M8 for LG G3 i used it for about 40 days and finally i changed my G3 for New M8 baby and im happy as a child when he gets a "lollipop" all of this smartphones are ok but M8 is the best of all, no lag, no hangs and stuff like that size of device is great, desing and all M8 is Great. sry for my english. BEST DEVICE OF ALL

• 2014-10-23 16:30
  • spDr

> In reply to ZacDiamond @ 2014-10-23 09:32 from XsKQ - click to readAnother troller paid by Samsung to dent the image of the best phone in the market. I have a query, I want to update my software to 4.4.3 but I don't sd card on the phone so can it delete everything I have in my phone when I update the phone. I'm aware of htc back up but I don't know how to use it. Htc has brought peace to me since I'm from Sony z2

• 2014-10-23 15:36
  • NrTU

I just bought the HTC one M8 to replace my Galaxy Note 3.
I use my camera phone to post photos on facebook, instagram or to send to another friend's phone. I wanted a camera phone that was good for low light and to avoid using flash as much as possible.
The HTC one M8 gives users so much more control over their camera than any other phone as far as I can tell. Which is a bonus in low light situations, or difficult lighting situations.
I don't use my camera phone for zone, as all cameraphones when zoomed in suck. If I used manual controls I could take much better photos than the galaxy note 3 (for what I need a camera phone for). In terms of seflies, the HTC one m8 was also much better for taking selfies when I took the exact same photos, and especially in low light.

• 2014-10-23 15:16
  • 3x5R

Coming from iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, Sony and a few others I must say, HTC has proved themselves to be innovative and good build quality. Upgraded from my M7 and so far I am still happy with HTC. Well done!

• 2014-10-23 14:33
  • yXZX

Worst phone i've ever owned

• 2014-10-23 09:32
  • XsKQ

I bought LG g3 but swap it after 3 weeks of use, the colors was hot and sharps, Now I am using htc m8 and this is a best phone, especially i like the screen and colors, cool and like a daylight tube.

• 2014-10-23 07:05
  • P%ec

my m8 + lollipop = love
i love my m8 and when get L i think i eat it for much love

• 2014-10-22 21:52
  • g89V

How to support htc m8 wireless charge for Nokia DT 900??????

• 2014-10-22 19:35
  • rAV%

Guys I am a proud owner of HTC m8 dual sim...I was using s5 duos before this...and my main phone has been lumia 1020 since a year now....wow htcm8 is amazing earlier I only thought Nokia was best in innovation and built quality....now HTC is my 2nd best....well s5 with less apps use to lag and ram was always 90% used I wonder y....HTC m8 is one of the fastest android around....no lag super fast and amazing built qualty...HTC got a loyal customer in me...bye bye samsung

• 2014-10-22 19:12
  • X}sx

> In reply to Vic @ 2014-10-20 18:38 from vuvu - click to readYou might have purchased duplicate one.

• 2014-10-22 18:45
  • vGw@

> In reply to Asyraf777 @ 2014-10-22 08:08 from ib1{ - click to readHe is true. Htc does not really famous in our country compared to samsung n nokia which are more common brands in malaysia. But, it is okay. Personally, htc is one of the best product eventhough it is a bit pricy. But i rather choose high quality product rather than not so pricy yet give a lot of problems. Htc one m8 is the one of the smartphonesso far 👍👍

• 2014-10-22 17:09
  • K1Ed
Total of 2577 user reviews and opinions for HTC One (M8).