HTC One Dual Sim - user opinions and reviews

2192621

7.6
7.5
7.5

Hi recently I have buy HTC one dual SIM but it is too much heating , when I have use any application it was too much heating , even battery back up also very stupid .

• 2015-01-30 18:57
  • Xu{G

• 2015-01-30 18:09
  • 7qJZ

Hi recently I have buy HTC dual SIM . but when I am use this mobile with 5min this is too much heating, so pls tel me how to salve this problem even battery back up also very very worrest,

• 2015-01-30 18:00
  • 7qJZ

Hi recently I buy HTC one dual SIM mobile through eBay, but this mobile to much heating , when I am use ant application it will heat with in 5min , so please salve this problam how can salve it

• 2015-01-30 17:52
  • 7qJZ

it has only 4mp camera, so it's worst?

• 2015-01-30 13:29
  • 9Ftv

What about of upgrade to Android 5.0 ???

• 2015-01-26 08:36
  • mu7P

> In reply to suppin @ 2015-01-12 08:49 from mTZ7 - click to readDont buy htc.. the battery sucks.. maybe thus is the worst cp ive ever had.. but the sounds us very good though

• 2015-01-23 12:45
  • 3rDP

The one dual sim is dual active.

Bom ano

• 2015-01-20 11:25
  • phrC

> In reply to alax @ 2015-01-17 20:22 from Hxe3 - click to readwhich region u live. ? i think its varied on basics of regions. as i live in gulf and i got the notification and updated it to 4.4.3

• 2015-01-18 07:51
  • SvMM

hey, guys I have 4.1 so I tried already update to 4.4 kitkat but there is no notification and how can I upgraet 4.4 kitkat plz help me.

• 2015-01-17 20:22
  • Hxe3

Guys i upgraded mine to 4.4.3.. its aesome..

• 2015-01-15 09:43
  • SvMM

guys i am already updated mine to 4.4.3.. cool...

• 2015-01-15 09:35
  • SvMM

Has anyone manage to upgrade the android version... please share the link. i am stuck with the stock version 4.1.2

• 2015-01-13 08:49
  • NvJc

i am using Samsung s3 neo dual sim but the battery performance is very poor.i have to charge twice daily.i want to buy this but please tell me any one who used this set about battery life.

• 2015-01-12 08:49
  • mTZ7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-03 11:07 from fvUS - click to readif they dont do update that will kill the phone ,how will you buy another after few months or a year after

• 2015-01-10 13:19
  • f0Eb

how can i conact my htc one dual with my lcd without wifi (which any cable) r avilble in market anyone please sugest me thanks

• 2015-01-07 15:12
  • Hktq

> In reply to 9jaborn @ 2014-12-22 14:02 from fuNe - click to readHTC one Dual SIM was running properly and till last update few months back, when every single application went either slow or stopped. In addition to the fact that battary gets empty very quickly and telephone heats up seriously. I don't understand why they do updates that kills their own phones?! Advise of the local agent to empty the device (they didn't know how but only recommended the cloud usage) and restore factory mode. I am wondering how is the customer feedback/reviews is high?! Very weared. I am really very disappointed. Should I don't receive an answer I will be more disappointed and frustrated.

• 2015-01-03 11:16
  • fvUS

HTC one Dual SIM was running properly and till last update few months back, when every single application went either slow or stopped. I don't understand why they do updates that kills their own phones?! Advise of the local agent to empty the device (they didn't know how but only recommended the cloud usage) and restore factory mode. I am wondering how is the customer feedback/reviews is high?! Very weared. I am really very disappointed. Should I don't receive an answer I will be more disappointed and frustrated.

• 2015-01-03 11:07
  • fvUS

I have this phone and have had no problem.every things are ok.sound,battery,camera ,screen and ....
and when charging this phone it,s clear that phone gets hot.because battery charging is an chemical circle and it makes the phone hot.no problem abut it and be relax.one m7 is one of the best phone. if want go for it with no doubt.

• 2015-01-03 09:57
  • pT7S

Can someone pls tell me why my phone not detecting 3g from SIM 1 slot....when i select umts only option it shows no network..guys who r Havin 3g network in India can u pls tell me ur network settings??
Thnx

• 2015-01-02 16:39
  • 2Sxr
Total of 1008 user reviews and opinions for HTC One Dual Sim.