HTC One Dual Sim - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.5
7.4
7.5

> In reply to vicky @ 2014-04-18 07:21 from X0%@ - click to readWill you exchange with my Samsung S4 Active if you are not satisfy with HTC one.

• 2014-04-18 10:50
  • ijM7

I bought dis phone just 3 days ago. I can't transfer internal memory to sd card cz there are no options. Dnt even think 2 buy dis phone

• 2014-04-18 07:21
  • X0%@

> In reply to x2x @ 2014-04-16 16:58 from txjs - click to readIt was the automated update of the phone. I only agreed with that

• 2014-04-17 20:51
  • mGuZ

> In reply to marius74 @ 2014-04-16 11:58 from NyjE - click to readIf you bought the Chinese version, it is rooted in order to install Google play and then locked. It has Android v.4.1. If you flashed it with Android v.4.4 which is not designed for dual sim, then for sure you will encounter problem with sim operation.

• 2014-04-16 16:58
  • txjs

> In reply to Ben @ 2014-04-12 22:20 from ftKc - click to readIf you are a frequent traveler abroad, dual sim is better since you can use the first slot for your hometown's sim card on roaming abroad, and can use the second slot if you buy sim card abroad for local calls. If you are not a frequent traveler, single sim will do.

• 2014-04-16 16:48
  • txjs

I just bought this phone and after the update to 4.4.2 very often it does not recognise any on the SIMs. I'm very disapointed as it cost a lot of money

• 2014-04-16 11:58
  • NyjE

Recently purchased HTC one Dual Sim phone.
I am not able to connect to H+..very bad phone..
As compare to other smart phones.

• 2014-04-15 19:10
  • DvIq

I love this mobile

• 2014-04-15 18:38
  • 9Kn5

People may say "This is not good, That is not working properly" but as far as me... Its working fine and I just love it. The screen resolution is amazing when compared to other smartphones..
I bought this phone on Feb-2014 so far i haven't faced any problems. The only thing which I am not satisfied with phone is the Primary camera, it would have been having more Megapixels (more ultrapixels may be 8UP).

• 2014-04-15 08:29
  • tUd9
  • F

I been told that all the common problems with this phone only apply to the Black Colour ones.

Anyone with Silver Colour experience same problems?

Please comment.

• 2014-04-14 03:55
  • uEBC

I want to buy HTC One M7, but am confused betwen Single SIM and the Dual SIM. Though in my Country HTC One Dual SIM is more expensive than the HTC One Single SIM. but the price is not my problem. Please advice me with reason

• 2014-04-12 22:20
  • ftKc

> In reply to matxy @ 2014-04-10 10:40 from KZ8N - click to readHTC One M7 single sim has Android v.4.3. The blue tint problem on low light condition is corrected already. HTC One is definitely the better smartphone.

The problem is with HTC One dual sim with Android v.4.1 where blue tint occurs on low light condition.

• 2014-04-12 13:36
  • txjs

> In reply to usnawaz @ 2014-04-10 17:29 from uWFn - click to readOnly one partition but available to user is only 25.2 GB.

• 2014-04-12 13:26
  • txjs

Oh my god.! It's ridiculous that there is No official warranty provider and Not a single distributor countrywide in Pakistan that provides warranty on any single HTC mobile phone.. Shame on you HTC..!

• 2014-04-11 16:42
  • uWEr

Can anybody tell that the 32Gb internal memory is usable as whole or it is divided into partitions because then we left with less memory for installation of most apps. Please reply who knows. I want to buy only for huge single memory partition for all apps instalation. Please reply

• 2014-04-10 17:29
  • uWFn

i want to hear some opinion..which one is worth to buy? htc one m7 or htc butterfly s? either phone is in my budget, but i don't know which 1 to choose. I really like htc one but i heard a lot about camera purple tint problems...thats made me confuse :( please help..

• 2014-04-10 10:40
  • KZ8N

Should I buy 802/w available in Pakistan that is imported from dubai. Or anyone from Pakistan can guide from where to buy defect-free?? Plz reply

• 2014-04-09 18:27
  • 6Q0a

> In reply to SHAKOOR @ 2014-01-30 00:49 from rvfn - click to readFrom where you got HTC One dual sim in Pakistan?

• 2014-04-09 17:43
  • 6Q0a

not received sms on cdma any tip for htc one 802d

• 2014-04-08 15:13
  • uu4j

hi friends. I buy this phone today. but wi fi direct is not work. can anyone know how its work

• 2014-04-05 02:41
  • uvhV
Total of 727 user reviews and opinions for HTC One Dual Sim.