HTC One Dual Sim - user opinions and reviews

2001531

7.6
7.5
7.5

> In reply to shp @ 2014-09-23 10:25 from 0U%K - click to readyes you can use data on sim1 while taking(in/out) calls on sim2.

It works fine on my hanset ;)

• 2014-10-21 20:24
  • t}ea

heyy i m facing a problem with my camera past 6 mnths
... it shoows pink tints in camera n photos clicked in nghts ... npt givng clear photos like before when i purchased it... i bought ths cell an year back.... htc serviece please help me

• 2014-10-20 09:50
  • HsJc

hello every one
could you tell me how long is the battery life by using 2 SIM cards and activate cellular data for SIM one for applications like Viber and ...

• 2014-10-19 17:08
  • Lhj}

> In reply to usnawaz @ 2014-10-04 07:00 from 6QjE - click to readi went through all the stuff on net. It says that this function will work in some of the future update. Dont know which update are they talking about. WIFI direct is working in samsung phones.

• 2014-10-16 12:44
  • HsGJ

I bought HTC One Dual Sim 802W made in Taiwan 2 days ago been 14th and it comes with Android 4.4.2 Sense 6 preinstalled... Today I updated it to Android 4.4.3

• 2014-10-16 03:44
  • ftKb

> In reply to I.scorp @ 2014-09-11 16:02 from pT7x - click to readHi, I have HTC one 802w dual from Taiwan. Tell me how can I get the software update. Right now I have 4.4.2 & 5.5 sense. How can I get sense 6? I am in India & the phone is imported from Taiwan.

• 2014-10-14 17:29
  • uwCB

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-12 20:10 from tEff - click to readmaybe it's lock and ordered for some country like china.so you have to contact with htc support.they would help you.maybe your one duall needs to be lock break.(but not lock similar to Verizon or at&t or ...) maybe this des=vice is made for specific country

• 2014-10-13 23:09
  • Linx

I bought the HTC one dual SIM from UAE , the phone came with Software 4.1.2 which is very old .
I'm not able to upgrade it as there is no " check for updates button " under about >> Software information .
Any help to upgrade it !!!

• 2014-10-12 20:10
  • tEff

I'm in Bangladesh, my HTC one X camera is given purple picture outputs. What can I do...

• 2014-10-04 22:59
  • fxHd

> In reply to s bish @ 2014-09-24 09:24 from HsGJ - click to readSame with mine. It does connect and make a connected Group but there are No options to receive or send any files within that connected group.
Anyone plz tell that how to send or receive files via wifi direct on this htc phone.??

• 2014-10-04 07:00
  • 6QjE

I purchased HTC One Dual Sim on my last visit to Hongkong. When I reached back to USA, checked the phone and it was rooted. It is not accepting any updates. It screen cracked after a couple of months. Called HTC America and they are not taking the phone for repairs even if I pay them for the screen replacement. I provided them some numbers from the phone and they traced the phone origin. Told me that it is a German phone and send it to Germany. I contact an HTC repair center in Germany and they would not take the phone as I am not living in Germany. HTC has the worse customer promises and would not honour their own product. They just circling me and I sure they will circling many more like me.

Avoid buying HTC phone. Too much regional crap embedded into it. Also don't buy from outside vendors who says company unlock. HTC do not sell phone in open market as unlock phones. They are unlocked by the street vendors.

• 2014-10-01 18:56
  • yxDm

Nice phone my updated to 4.4.3

• 2014-10-01 08:36
  • 3Jxe

> In reply to Vithu @ 2014-09-25 13:23 from v{u{ - click to readYes it is check for updates under settings

• 2014-09-29 12:52
  • HsGJ

do not buy htc one duel sim i have changed it twice from the company first they take months to repair or change and still have the same problem within a minut of talking the person on the other side cannot hear me

it has been 4 months my phone has been with me for 20 days and in the company for 3 months
4 mins · like

worst after sales service i have ever seen

• 2014-09-27 14:25
  • TSLq

Is it upgradable to kitkat and sense 6 ?

• 2014-09-25 13:23
  • v{u{

Has anyone used the wifi direct feature? as it is not working on mine

• 2014-09-24 09:24
  • HsGJ

suppose my mobile which is purchased from reliance mobile network & it goes for repairing or replacement, then what will be billing for the period? whether it will be free or chargeble???

• 2014-09-23 17:17
  • uu0V

when you are on data on sim1, could you get calls on sim2?

• 2014-09-23 10:25
  • 0U%K

I had the same camera problem with purple background...but when I reported the matter to htc they changed the camera and corrected it. They also corrected my touch panel problem....I had good service experience from htc.

• 2014-09-19 18:32
  • 2SAt
  • F
Total of 950 user reviews and opinions for HTC One Dual Sim.