Can any1 tell me if its got 16GB or 32GB internal memory in the model available in India ?
Shashank, 07 Jun 2015I have had this phone for a week now.
i bought it for the 13 MP front facing camera, but was ... morewill you please tell me about the gaming performance of this device.
especially high end games.
I have had this phone for a week now.
i bought it for the 13 MP front facing camera, but was surprised to find my unit with a 4 Ultra pixel camera on the front. (and no, it is not the M9+. it is very much the Ep+ dual sim with 4G lte (only 2G on second sim)
Anyway, I will write my experience down for people to judge if they want to buy this.
1. Screen : the 2K display is really good to look at, and can compare with the display of most other flagships right now.
2. Dual Sim connectivity : Works without any issues or lags or periods of either sim not being reachable.
3. Expandable storage : i have a 64 GB micro Sd that works fine. I also have a 64 GB USB 3.0 Flash with OTG on the other end. that seems to work fine too.
4. Camera : Rear Camera : Daylight photos are good and colors are good and punchy. but some grains are definitely visible when we zoom in.
5. POWER : No lags in any task whatsoever. the chipset is really good. scores more than my FLEX 2 on Antutu ( i got 43600) and that one is just 1080p. Does not heat up too much unless i am downloading lots of stuff and using extended GPS. still the heat is in check.
6. Battery life : the sense UI 7 is not a resource hog and the battery life is easily enough for a full day with 4G data, email sync every 5 minutes and occasional gaming and downloads in place.
7. Speaker : i find the Speaker just OK. Nothing to feel too excited about. i would have wanted it to be a little louder.
8. Front Camera : would have preferred the front facing 13 MP camera instead of the Ultrapixel one.
9. User interface : i am amazed to see how htc has finally evolved. I have always been a Samsung and LG UX fan, but with the new Sense 7.0, they have introduced themes, icons etc. and it works better than any aftermarket launcher. there is nothing out there that can beat this interface at this moment. ( i have a flex 2, note 4 and the S6) none of the interfaces is as customizable as this one ( i even have the Iron man theme that was supposed to be on the S6, on my E9+ )
Manish06, 01 Jun 2015Yes one more thing, this phone ui, theams are far more fancier then Samsung or Sony or any oth... moreHey , does E9+ has ultra power saving mode...?
If yes then does it performs...?
HTC E9+ is awesome phone in this price range,camera,battery,faster multitasking,main thing is that it's has 5.5" but too lightweight and good griping for use,very good selfi phone,Very good Handset without any doubt.
I have been waiting for this kind of model since One Max. Though a notch down from M9, it's still a has pretty good spec. When HTC are going to launch in Malaysia?
Afrojack567, 05 Jun 2015in india it cost 36k (us $600) with 16 gig internal and 4 ultra pixels camera I think 32GB rom
Htc embeded battery must be use higher battery mAh if you are in outing ypu cannot bring charger the 2800mAh battery of htc it will not last the whole day,compare to huawei mate 7 battery over 4000mAh battery can use two daysm
in india it cost 36k (us $600)
with 16 gig internal and 4 ultra pixels camera
Can someone put some sample pictures, both rear and front camera. What about battery life for normal usage. Would it last for a day? is there any heating problems? I'm planning to buy this fone...please help.
Thanks Manish06 for the reply.
i need to tell you that i have the Desire 816 and i agree with you the Sense UI is Great and i love it.but that doesn't mean that the EMUI is bad either. the thing that i don't feel good about Huawei is there support for their devices i see that they are late in updating to the lollipop. in the other hand my D816 received the update very quickly earlier this year. so i keep that in mind. what i miss in my D816 is the good battery life, the large internal capacity and the build quality and i think the honor 6+ deliver that. and from the price aspect i see no big difference for me.
Manish06, 01 Jun 2015I got this one from my home city Hong Kong. Okay, thanks for your replies
Can any of the owners of E9+ upload some photo samples here? Please...
Mizo devo, 02 Jun 2015Which one is better?!
Htc E9+ Or Huawei honor 6+ Or Huawei P8
i have to choose one to be my ... moreHTC is far more better then Huawei, Yes, Huawei may give you little better battery life or may be their hardware is little better, but you will get good exp in HTC only,
Reason Why: I am kind of mobile freak, and almost have hands on exp on all high quality Chinese mobile,
Like Meizu, note 1 , mx 4 pro, xiami, huawei, kingzone, jiayu etc,
As per my exp , Chinese phones does not have resale value even though the have world class hardware , camera in very good price.
Their UI and innovation currently not able to compete with HTC or samsung, and you will feel that you have cheaper quality phone in your hand(hahah it's little funny :) ) ).
But yes, cost also is the main factor to choose the phones.
E9+ has less cost but other models of HTC and samsung , sony are so expensive so some time i go for Chinese brand , rather then spending big bucks on any elite company mobile (Samsung,Sony, iphone etc)
But here in Hong kong,
P8 is expensive then E9+
Honour+ = 3000 HKG
P8= 3900 HKD
E9+= 3600 HKG
kemal, 01 Jun 2015Htc one m8 is better than HTC one e9+.As per my exp with HTC, go for latest mobile phone only (E9+ or M9).M8 already 1.3 year old now, and not much price difference i suppose(may be 100 or 120$ difference, not sure m what abt in your county).