Please HTC open your eyes andy your minds to produce same onem max size with a high quality.
Many Brands will make you lose the market.
Need HTC one max 6GBR 64G dual Sim memory card slot Radio.inferred,eye sensor.
Anonymous, 30 Aug 2016Just want to Know the price please??this is a now discontinued phone and is very difficult to find "new factory unlocked"
some times it pops up on Amazon.com for about $320US
Anonymous, 14 May 2016Can I replaced my one max with Xiaomi Mi Max 6.44" 4850mAh Mobile Phone? I had xiaomi MI MAX after HTC one max...but sound on htc is too god that am back to ONE MAX:)
Ponjap, 18 Aug 2016Bro, does finger print sensor working on your custom rom? i'm thinking of rooting my phone and... moreThere seems to be a method to root this phone and keep the boot loader saying ┬ôlocked┬ö & S-ON
Recently bought a next HTC ONE MAX on Amazon to replace my damaged ONE MAX that is no longer under warranty. It was supposed to be NEW, factory unlocked.
It came sealed and looked new, but it was rooted & had a ROM with no option in settings to check for updates.
And yes the fingerprint scanner was still working.
But because my banking app would not work on a rooted phone. I had to undo it using the official HTC ONE MAX Unlocked/Developer Edition ROM Update 9.8.2015 available for download on the HTC USA site.
Kareem, 15 Aug 2016I've used a couple HTC One Max...I often found myself coming back to it after using some new H... moreBro, does finger print sensor working on your custom rom? i'm thinking of rooting my phone and flash a custom rom
I've used a couple HTC One Max...I often found myself coming back to it after using some new HTC phones. I guess it's because it's bigger and the boomsound bombs all sound mehn. I'm using sense 7 I got my rooted with m9 based rom. And now the camera can compete with S7....If you doubt me go down load Vernon HTC sense7 custom....
Yes I do have a question for you guys....higher dpi(ppi) or lower which is better for brighter screen like m9 brightness?
Guys if you wanted to change the screen dpi of htc one max without root, follow the steps below.
Before you start, please ensure you have a working adb tool install on your PC and you have driver install on your PC.
refer here if you don't http://forum.xda-developers.co...hp?t=2588979
This can only be done thru the PC
Original the HTC One max density is 373. This guide will help to change to density 320 (or any size, you can do a trial many times and test your screen, if you are satisfied then stick to it, if not, you can revert back to 373) screen resolution remain on 1920x1080.
Step by Step
1) pls enable the developer mode on your HTC One Max
2) check the USB debugging on the developer option
3) plug in the USB and connect your phone to the PC
4) press on the PC " window" key + "X" key and select command prompt (admin)
5) in the command prompt , put in text adb after C:\windows\system32>
6) your phone share pop up message to authorize the usb debugging, select YES.
7) If step 5 & 6 don't come up any long message on the window command prompt, this mean you did not install properly the adb tool in your pc. (refer above to redo)
8) at this step , mean adb is done properly and go back to command prompt in the window
9) enter text "adb shell wm density 320" after the C:\windows\system32>. it look like this C:\windows\system32>adb shell wm density 320 and press enter key on PC
10) Now your phone have change to screen density 320. everything will look smaller now.
11) you need to re-start the HTC One max phone and all screen size will completely change to new density 320.
12) you are done. now you can re-arrange your phone icon and have a fresh look !!
How to go back to original screen density
1) repeat the step 1 , 2, 3, 4 & 5.
2) key in C:\windows\system32>adb shell wm density 480 and press enter on pc
3) restart your phone then you will go back to original screen resolution
its fun to try though. :) enjoy
Frosh, 25 Jul 2016Pls how is the camera quality...plan on getting one dix weekNot bad actually, had Mine for 2 years+ now, I don't mind it however I'd say it's camera is not one of it's strong points, pretty good for it's time hwoever now most decent smart phones have a better camera
Frosh, 25 Jul 2016Pls how is the camera quality...plan on getting one dix weekSee my 5 sample photos
when i just got the phone a year+ ago.
NEVER buy T6UHL (8160). This device has persistent GPS bug. You can NEVER use any offline GPS apps.
There has been so many complaints regarding this issue but no solution from HTC.
The one max now supports Freestyle Layout and themes thanks to the latest sense update.
but still not sense 7
Lia, 23 May 2016Can anybody help me why I insert micro SD card but check at the file manager state SD card not... morepull down your notification bar
tap on "settings"
tap on "storage"
tap on "mount SD Card"
or you may have to tap on "Format SD card" depending on its condition
Can anybody help me why I insert micro SD card but check at the file manager state SD card not mounted?
Weeri2NZ, 23 May 2016I have the same issue. Did you find a solution for this at all?
I also have an issue with th... moreyes is did.
In the post you replied to, i said i bought a new back camera on Amazon.com for $20US and took my phone to a repair shop in my area to have them change the camera.
it's not a hard replacement if you have the tri-tip screw driver to open the phone.
As for the speaker grill.... its glued on to the body of the phone. you can buy the gill that comes with the glue tape already on it. or you can go to a repair shop and see it they can stick back the grill you have.
or you could do like me and buy the back cover/faceplate/middle chassis replacement kit for about $80US on Amazon.com
they have the RED & the BLACK give your phone that brand new look again.