HTC One Max - user opinions and reviews

HTC

8.2
8.0
8.0

> In reply to nekz @ 2015-07-04 10:17 from fuvG - click to readYou only need turn S-OFF if you are installing a Custom ROM or a official one max ROM that is not made for your model #. and if you don't know what you are doing you can brick your phone.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't you F-Up your phone just this week?

Get in contact with HTC or T-Mobile online and sort your shit out. And don't do more things you know nothing about.

• 2015-07-04 14:01
  • LxIW

> In reply to nekz @ 2015-07-04 10:17 from fuvG - click to readAs I have not S-off my phone as yet, I will not give a link to a download I have not tested my self.
What you are looking for can be found on the xda forum.

S-off means security off. And as far as I know, your finger print scanner will no longer work after you do it.

• 2015-07-04 13:43
  • LxIW

Boss I try to flash my rom but the s is on can you send me link where I can download HTC one max s on/off Tmobile file plzz

• 2015-07-04 10:17
  • fuvG

> In reply to [deleted post]which update where you doing? the very first kitkat?
what screen is it stuck on?
was it an over the air update?
the phone was suppose to restart several times when updating, did you interrupt by pressing power?
i don't know you so what's app is out of the question.
ask questions here, i will reply here. you can get my attention on anthony.gsmarena@live.com

• 2015-07-03 18:05
  • LBi}

> In reply to ANYEMI @ 2015-07-03 08:47 from Ns}n - click to readYou got stuck too?
Didn't you say you were not in a hurry to upgrade and was going to stay on jelly bean?

• 2015-07-03 13:55
  • PHur

• 2015-07-03 09:10
  • fuvG

Yes. A phone icon appears onscreen with a red triangle in it. That is where i also got stuck.

• 2015-07-03 08:47
  • Ns}n

> In reply to nekz @ 2015-07-03 01:17 from fuvG - click to readThe link below has the information to do a manual PC ROM update. But the ROM available there for download may not be the correct one for your phone. That is why you need to contact HTC to get the correct download.

• 2015-07-03 02:38
  • PHur

> In reply to nekz @ 2015-07-03 01:17 from fuvG - click to readi'm really sorry you didn't clear your cache before you did that update.
the software on your ROM chip seems to be corrupted now. you are going to have to manually flash you ROM from a PC.
contact HTC live chat on-line. and explain in detail what happened. helpfully you will get the instructions to re-flash the ROM ship.
for now just don't let the phone battery die.

• 2015-07-03 01:43
  • LBi}

Is system update Android 5.0 HTC send to me to update it and I download so the time am installing it and the phone goes off. That's all nd now the phone is not working

• 2015-07-03 01:17
  • fuvG

> In reply to nekz @ 2015-07-03 00:26 from fuvG - click to readwas this a OTA update you were doing or did you try to manually flash your ROM?

• 2015-07-03 00:34
  • LBi}

I hv done it but still the phone is not working

• 2015-07-03 00:26
  • fuvG

> In reply to Anthony @ 2015-07-02 23:05 from LBi} - click to readok, you saw it. but did you do it?
just looking at it is not going to do anything. :D

by the way, this is not a touch screen menu. use the volume keys to navigate. and press the power key as "ENTER"

• 2015-07-02 23:39

And reboot system now

• 2015-07-02 23:22

Wipe data/factory reset
And reboot system now what next...?

• 2015-07-02 23:10

Wipe data/factory reset
And reboot system now what next...?

• 2015-07-02 23:08
  • fuvG

> In reply to nekz @ 2015-07-02 22:37 from fuvG - click to readi will assume you mean "wipe data/factory reset"

but you didn't mention "wipe cache partition" first
that is very important.
it is so important for the mess you are in now i would say......
"wipe cache partition">"wipe data/factory reset">"wipe cache partition" again, then "reboot system now"

let me know how it goes.

• 2015-07-02 23:05
  • LBi}

I saw what you told me earlier wide data and stuff so what should I do next

• 2015-07-02 22:37

> In reply to [deleted post]on that screen
when you press and hold the volume up and quick press the power key (don't hold the power key for any length of time) nothing happens?

• 2015-07-02 22:10

Triangle and a ..!..

• 2015-07-02 22:00
  • fuvG
Total of 1486 user reviews and opinions for HTC One Max.