HTC One Max - user opinions and reviews

HTC

8.2
7.9
8.0

> In reply to Anthony @ 2014-12-14 16:52 from PHur - click to readI mean opera mini and not opera browser. Opera browser naturally don't have the fit to screen feature.

• 2014-12-15 05:05
  • N9@T

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-14 13:09 from N9@S - click to readJust for you I installed opera browser for android version 26.0.1656
to get the menu at the bottom you just have to go in settings and set app layout to classic.
And to get the text to reflow on a web page when you zoon, go to settings and turn on text wrap.

• 2014-12-14 16:52
  • PHur

> In reply to Anthony @ 2014-12-11 13:44 from PHur - click to readThis problem is not as a result of opera mini version but as a result of software change on the one max. No matter the version of opera mini installed, the fit to screen feature is not there and also the menu is now on top instead of below.

• 2014-12-14 13:09
  • N9@S

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-10 18:59 from N9@S - click to readIf you ever used any software backup app to backup the apk files of the apps you run. Restore an old JB version of Oprah mini. That's what I did to get back the old black HTC calculator.

• 2014-12-11 13:44

• 2014-12-10 23:10
  • PHur

After update to kitkat, opera mini fit to screen feature disappeared. Opera menu that used to be below is now on top. The only reason I prefer opera to other browsers is because of this fit to screen feature. Please how do I solve this problem?

• 2014-12-10 18:59
  • N9@S

best phaplet ever i use it for 6 month whit out any issues

• 2014-12-01 16:47
  • 3nL9

Hi guys,

Anyone of you facing overheat issue with One Max? I meant when watching Youtube or playing games for a long time...

• 2014-11-30 15:04
  • IVMI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-30 09:21 from mjEp - click to readWhat version are you on?
The one MAX is only up to 4.4.2 Android (officially)
As for the battery bar, it cool but I would go for the zerolemon brand.
I have used their extended battery on the SIII and it's excellent. My wife took the SIII when I upgraded to this and she is still using that extended battery.
anyway, back to the battery bar. Zerolemon has one that is 15500 mAh and it cost less than that of the HTC bar. Check it out, you may like it

• 2014-11-30 12:32
  • 8yPx

> In reply to Anthony @ 2014-11-28 21:59 from LBi} - click to readhi anthony , i think to buy htc battery bar 9000 mah , to support my max any where and any time , because i start notice my battery rain increase , please tell me what you advice . however i still use my factory android version whithout any update till now .

• 2014-11-30 09:21
  • mjEp

Hi everyone. Does anyone know when Android Lollipop will be available for HTC One Max?

• 2014-11-29 02:29
  • fmgj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-28 12:14 from fkII - click to readI think he means battery ďbackupĒ
And by battery backup, he mean battery run time/life.
But for some reason I see a lot of people from India calling it battery backup.

• 2014-11-28 21:59
  • LBi}

> In reply to Emon Kalyan Chowdhur @ 2014-11-22 05:11 from X{XI - click to readhi . what you mean by battery backuk?

• 2014-11-28 12:14
  • fkII
  • Emon Kalyan Chowdhur
  • Rating0

I am very much satisfied with the amazing battery backuk, The real boom sound and faster processor. I'll give 9.5 on 10.

• 2014-11-22 05:11
  • X{XI

> In reply to Adiec @ 2014-11-12 11:56 from fuN1 - click to readFirst of all, learn to spell.... This phone isn't for playing little video games, it's the kind of phone for working people....... Okay princess? Yes it's a great smartphone between the htc one (m7) & HTC one (m8) obviously read the specs!

• 2014-11-21 15:15
  • N5rG

> In reply to Anthony @ 2014-11-12 15:48 from LBi} - click to readTanks alot fun1 u make me like d fone more.tanks

• 2014-11-12 19:45
  • ftV7

> In reply to Adiec @ 2014-11-12 11:56 from fuN1 - click to readHi Adiec
I have had my one max just over 9 months now. And I can safely say I have no regrets buying it.
It responsive, excellent sound quality from the speakers, and the large screen is a treat to look at with the sense UI interface. Even the finger print scanner is a breeze to use now and I donít think I can go back to a phone that doesnít have one. Iím not a gamer so I canít talk about game play but I do watch movies and 1080p movies look and sound grate on this phone no need to use earbuds to hear dialog when you are in a room that is not absolutely quiet.
My only complaint is the phone didnít come with a built in file explore/manager and that is not a good thing with the kitkat update. But on the up side the M8 didnít come with one and they got it in the last update so the MAX should get one in the next Android update.
I did have touch screen ghost touches issue for a few days last month, but as it turns out, this phone is not IP67 certified so small amount of moisture was playing havoc with the digitizer on my screen.
But it was easily fixed at home with the use of a Bheestie Single 28g Bag for Cell Phones, I got on amazon.com. Just left my phone in that for 3 days and it was back to normal again. Never had the problem again to date. Hope this was helpful.

• 2014-11-12 15:48
  • LBi}

Plz how good is this phone. I heard it's have tourch issues
and how good is it in playing high defination game?

• 2014-11-12 11:56
  • fuN1

> In reply to Vikram @ 2014-09-04 16:22 from XNtq - click to readI forgot to thank you, Vikram. Superbeam works like a charm. Thank you again!

• 2014-11-08 23:27
  • t7Xk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-07 12:22 from nCc4 - click to readIf your running 4.4.2, it all depends on which way you swipe on the lock screen.
Swipe (UP) unlocks to last active app/screen. (this is the one you want to do)
Swipe (left) unlocks to home screen
Swipe (right) unlock to BlinkFeed

• 2014-11-08 13:41
  • PHur
Total of 1229 user reviews and opinions for HTC One Max.