HTC One Max - user opinions and reviews

HTC

8.3
8.1
8.1

> In reply to heat @ 2014-08-30 22:35 from YT14 - click to readFrom 0%-100% in 3h using 2amp charger

• 2014-08-31 12:01
  • PHur

Wat is the battery life of dis mobile...and how much time it takes to get full charge......please help me guys

• 2014-08-30 22:35
  • YT14

Please help me I want to buy this mobile..... How much time it takes for full charging ....I heard htc takes nearly 4 to 5 hours for 100% charging.....

• 2014-08-30 22:33
  • YT14

Hi friends just I want to know what's the battery life of this mobile...and main thing I want to know how much time it takes to full battery charging

• 2014-08-30 22:30
  • YT14

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-27 21:46 from r3He - click to readThe app you need called....
In Call Recorder by. GrinZone
I got it in the play store over a year ago and it works on this phone too.
In settings you set the audio source as phone line and the gain level to 1.

It allows you to record both sides of the conversation without turning on speakerphone.
It will not work with a Bluetooth headset
there is a auto mode to record all calls but I find manual to be best.
The key to start recording can be to the left or right of the picture ID or in the notification tray so it's not pressed by accident.
It makes no tone, so the other person would not even know you are recoding them.

If it's no longer available in the play store, I can send you my backup . apk file over the .... Send anywhere app by Estmob Inc. Also available in the play store.

• 2014-08-29 18:46
  • LBi}

For those who are interested, there is a modified Adobe flash apk. That allows you have to play flash content in the dolphin browser on phones with Android 4.4.2

• 2014-08-29 18:45
  • LBi}

> In reply to dee @ 2014-08-29 13:39 from Cejf - click to readhow long dose it take to charge?
as for the power button, you do know this is not the HTC ONE M8?

• 2014-08-29 14:37
  • LBi}

Battery does not last all day; The charger that came with the phone wiggles, does not fit snugly to the phone; It takes so long to charge it.Im done with this phone. Not a touch screen at all; you have to turn it on the side of the phone itslef to see the main screen. I am not recommending it to anyone.

• 2014-08-29 13:39
  • Cejf

> In reply to Anthony @ 2014-08-27 04:46 from PHur - click to readI think the latest software update is only for One Max hTC_Asia_WWE.

• 2014-08-28 11:04

• 2014-08-28 04:16

In Call Recorder by. GrinZone
I got it in the play store over a year ago and it works on this phone too.
In settings you set the audio source as phone line and the gain level to 1.

It will not work with a Bluetooth headset
there is a auto mode to record all calls but I find manual to be best.

• 2014-08-28 03:50
  • PHur

Please someone help me out. I have tried different call recording apps but non has worked well. I can only hear my voice clearly but I can't hear the other persons voice because it's just too low. What can I do to make the two parties voices loud and clear? I always don't like my calls to be on speakers otherwise that would have worked.

• 2014-08-27 21:46
  • r3He

> In reply to Ponjap @ 2014-08-27 03:42 from Mfx4 - click to readNo. I didn't get any update that small.
Only updates were 4.4.2 in February, then 4.4.2 again but with sense 6 in July.
And the frequent HTC app updates that I now get from the play store after the sense update to 6.

• 2014-08-27 04:46
  • PHur

> In reply to Anthony @ 2014-08-26 13:19 from PHuv - click to readReally? Oh well I may have overlooked that on my previous software version and I only happen to see it on the latest version. Anyhow have you receive the latest update yet?

• 2014-08-27 03:42
  • Mfx4

> In reply to Ponjap @ 2014-08-26 02:51 from Mfx4 - click to readSeparate lock screen wallpaper is not new to the one max.

• 2014-08-26 13:19
  • PHuv

Hi HTC One max users, have you guys receive a software update on your device? Because I did received yesterday via OTA.

Here's the details:

Software update: 3.23.707.1 (145.58 MB)

This update contains important enhancements and bug fixes, including:
- System security improvement.

There you go, I already update the new software version and it has some noticeable changes on "settings" interface of the phone. You can now also assign a separate wallpaper on your lockscreen. It would be nice if HTC provide the change log for this update.

Anyhow, Thanks HTC. Looking forward for 4.4.4. :)

• 2014-08-26 02:51
  • Mfx4

> In reply to Anthony @ 2014-08-19 20:21 from LBi} - click to readwill definitely do so. By the way, we should also email HTC as to when will they release a tablet. Life is easier with my HTC M8 & HTC One Max. Nonetheless, HTC for life no matter what

• 2014-08-23 19:43
  • NrSA

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-19 19:57 from N9@S - click to readYaHoo! that's good news
if we don't get 4.3 we will get 4.4.4 by years end and that will have it.
but just to be sure, you guys/gals should keep asking HTC official support page for the file manager in our next update.
As i have been doing as soon as i got 4.4.2
The more customers that ask for it the higher the chances of getting it.

• 2014-08-19 20:21
  • LBi}

Kitkat 4.4.3 update has brought a file manager to m8 thus solving the problem of Kitkat SD card slot. Are we expecting such update to one max?

• 2014-08-19 19:57
  • N9@S

Okay people,
I found out the hard way that this phone is not water resistant.
About a day or so after getting caught in the rain mounting biking the touch screen began to give trouble. It was only after doing a factory reset (which did not help) and then turning on “Show Touches” in Developer options I realised it was registering that I was touching up and down the entire left side of the screen even when the phone was not in my hand. Though I could see no damage to the screen and my phone was in a case, I concluded it had to be moisture on the inside that I could not see.
My phone spent the entire weekend in an electronics dehydration bag, and I’m happy to say its back to normal.
The moral of this story is. Keep this phone away from any kind of water. But if shit happens, those molecular sieve desiccant beads really do work to dry out your phone when you can’t take it apart.

• 2014-08-19 17:09
  • LBi}
Total of 1148 user reviews and opinions for HTC One Max.