HTC One mini - user opinions and reviews

HTC

8.0
7.5
7.7

This is the unexpectedly most unsatisfying "smart Phone". in three weeks camera Can NOT focus anymore, trying to focus but buzzing sounds keep coming.
But LG G2 Will deliver my needs...

• 2014-10-31 13:49
  • MIdQ

I bought htc one mini three months ago and cracks appeared within a few days. That´s not good quality material.

• 2014-10-30 18:43
  • 8VSx

> In reply to gg bro @ 2014-10-16 14:16 from Sdm1 - click to readIdk cause it will be a sense update you won't get much stock android

• 2014-10-28 16:29
  • pK5x

So I've had my one for 10 months now not a bad phone except the fact the battery is probably from a watch because it runs out in 2 hours of internet browsing on WiFi aswell. It doesn't work with my new audio technica headphones and they cost £100. I called htc support then they gave me some used earphones a compensation. The camera now doesn't work it just focuses randomly wwithout my control now as a result the pictures look blurry not matter the subject. I contacted HTC and they were useless It only stopped working yesterday and I havnt dropped it for a few months now so any advice? Also should I install cyanengine mod? As I've heard it will save battery by an hour or two

• 2014-10-28 16:24
  • pK5x

As already mentioned, within a week, cracks appeared in the side casings. this is my second phone as the display failed within 2 weeks on the first one.
It is now around a year old and the battery life sucks.
I unplug it at around 6.15 am and it has died by 12 noon. That is if I have 4g turned on. If I turn off mobile internet, then it makes it up until 10pm or so. But whats the point of a 4g smart phone without internet ?

Worst htc ever !

• 2014-10-25 20:02
  • 32xS

After 6 months of usage, the battery life has become is extremely poor. Even the power button does not work properly. I faced the same problem when i was using HTC Explorer.

• 2014-10-22 10:50
  • KAqq

I got the HTC 1 mini just 4 months ago. The problems started almost immediately-the side casing is so bad that it started cracking without the phone ever being dropped. The power button is not working properly. i sent it to the manufacturer who refused warranty because the phone had corrosion! Not even 4 months of use, never being dropped to the groung or into any sort of liquid. I am extremely dissapointed because i liked the design and the size of the phone very much, however looks does not replace reliability, especialy when service and warranty is below any expectations!

• 2014-10-17 21:11
  • N$s@

I see it will have Android 5.0 update. Will it be good?

• 2014-10-16 14:16
  • Sdm1

I have had a htc one mini for 10 months now,for 6 of them it worked,the battery is terrible ,I tried to get the cracked casing fixed but the whole phone is melted together cause of the heat so it would cause further damage,the power button doesn't work ,it restored itself to factory settings 3 times,the casing cracked ,it was drooped twice on carpet in an otterbox case,the speakers began to crackle after a week,and no shop will accept it as part ex against another phone cause it can't be ethically fixed or has no value,and htc won't help cause the cracks on the side have voided the warrenty

• 2014-10-12 23:59
  • sm}W

> In reply to Umesh Giri @ 2014-08-21 09:13 from KAeq - click to readHey! It's not just 4mp it's 4UP(Ultra Pixel) FYI

• 2014-10-07 06:11
  • v0qZ

does anyone else have trouble updating to 4.4 kitkat? ive got an unlocked ATT branded HTC ONE Mini. i check update software and it says my phone is already updated to latest software, im running 4.2.2 still. also, i tried downloading it manually from htc website. still, nothing has worked. does anyone else have this problem as well?

• 2014-10-06 20:09
  • 4B52

> In reply to jm777 @ 2014-09-09 19:30 from QWMf - click to readThe htc one mine has problems with the casing cracking. This has nothing to do with dropping the phone. mine has never been dropped and the white plastic trim started cracking up after 2 months from new. Never dropped. HTC simply don't want to know and refuse to repair under warranty.
Quick search on google shows this is a major issue.

• 2014-10-03 10:43
  • Mfxj

Nice phone, no hang and lang on gaming, sexy design, powerful phone, but battery is poor and phone is heating too much.

• 2014-10-02 04:04
  • rAfU

its such a brilliant phone with great experience.and no one mini phones can beat thin.

• 2014-09-27 19:05
  • YQMK

have got solution on your buzzing camera?

• 2014-09-27 14:11
  • upXE

> In reply to Pitbults @ 2014-09-27 13:55 from pev1 - click to readHTC Mini 2 version.

• 2014-09-27 13:56
  • pev1

If local contacts stored without international prefix, incoming call or SMS not recognising caller ID.
If I know that I wouldn't buy this.

• 2014-09-27 13:55
  • pev1

> In reply to Stokey Man @ 2014-08-19 12:44 from Mfxj - click to readDid you get this fixed? If so where? I've had exactly the same problem with losing the power button!

• 2014-09-26 19:44
  • mx$6

> In reply to AR Shohag @ 2014-09-09 05:28 from v$xs - click to readhtc desire 816

• 2014-09-17 17:04
  • 8j0%

this phone is so nice..its simple but i can express my feeling in this phone...

• 2014-09-16 14:41
  • NwGH
Total of 687 user reviews and opinions for HTC One mini.