HTC One mini - user opinions and reviews

HTC

8.0
7.5
7.7

> In reply to eandread @ 2015-04-30 15:09 from nmKr - click to readno other word than better pictures

• 2015-05-19 18:13
  • Hkuj

One word... WORTH. I had to buy one phone for work, and i was happy cos company would pay about 300 euros max. So i got this one and i am rly happy with this one. Its been almost a year since i got it and it still works fine.

• 2015-05-17 01:24
  • puxm

i have been using one mini for last 2 years and i must must this the best phone i have ever used .... considering 1 gb ram it hardly lags.... and some of intel features are brillant...

• 2015-05-13 07:26
  • utBS

This phone has good speakers.

• 2015-05-11 15:24
  • Iud0

can you please tell me if the 4 Ultrapixel camera this has is better than the 13 megapixel regular one like the HTC One Mini 2 has?

• 2015-04-30 15:09
  • nmKr

please sent the one phone, im waiting

• 2015-04-12 09:56
  • BEYu

> In reply to praveen @ 2015-04-09 12:19 from teXH - click to readThey don't know

• 2015-04-10 23:16
  • r3He

You get all those faults only if u have brought made in chinn.Try buy the made in Taiwan... You'll see the difference!

• 2015-04-09 12:19
  • teXH

Worst phn ever...And worst brand.....cracks on body .....And customer care servicE is. Too poor....they do not take any responsibility.......phn persists even more problem after repair....don't make mistakE to ever buy htc

• 2015-03-27 11:22
  • HktE

camera is poor but the rest is really good

• 2015-03-25 17:02
  • fqIm

how do I get software update pls reply soon
thanks in advance

• 2015-03-21 18:13
  • fsWX

Mobile is good...but asthetiks(panel) is vry vry bad quality...its automstically crack will arises in all sides withn fraction of months..i cant see such a worst n worst quality in my life time

• 2015-03-18 20:24
  • utMh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-20 18:45 from Sdm1 - click to readThis Fon is like a Robot. Works soo Perfect and I feel it soo much

• 2015-03-17 15:54
  • fsT5

Terrible reception - get no reception at all where it was fine with my old Desire S, and side by side with an iphone 5 the HTC one mini has no reception at all compared to full with iphone, which gives my husband great delight in teasing me about.

Case is pretty, but very very easy to damage. Screen cracked falling less than half a metre to a soft surface.

Battery life down to less than 20 hours standby after only 4 months of having the phone, and I have everything switched off except mobile coverage, no wifi, no apps running, nothing.

Loudspeaker mode, person on other end of the phone can never hear me even with phone within 30cms of my mouth.

I do not recommend this phone.
I am sad about it as I have loved every other HTC I've ever had.

• 2015-03-17 10:33
  • PM3$

Agree, the issue of the cracks in the plastic casing is why I will not but another HTC phone. This is a known manufacturing defect and htc refuse to repair it under warranty.
I had mine about 4 months when tiny fissures formed then bits started falling off! They said the "damage" was not covered even though the phone was never dropped. Basically they called me a liar!
Never again!

• 2015-03-05 18:41
  • m7cp

This device rocks

• 2015-02-20 10:59
  • Iafj

> In reply to morena @ 2015-02-19 07:38 from fmPE - click to readThis device rocks

• 2015-02-20 10:50
  • Iafj

ihave used the htc mini for 2 months now and found nothing wrong with it, its the best fone so far...those complaining abt the battery,pls turn the battery saver on n enjoy the services

• 2015-02-19 07:38
  • fmPE

Horrible phone. Buyer beware. I am on my 4th replacement and still a junk phone. My suggestion buy anything but this phone you will be disappointed

• 2015-02-12 19:47
  • FEDR

> In reply to saf000 @ 2014-12-30 14:32 from gLVW - click to readI prefer HTC One mini , because of 1.Camera 2.Body 3.Sound 4.Upgrade to lollipop 5.HD Screen (Sharp screen) . Good Luck

• 2015-02-11 21:11
  • HI$b
Total of 727 user reviews and opinions for HTC One mini.