HTC One mini - user opinions and reviews

7.9
7.5
7.6

which types of cracks ?
please show the pictures of the cracked part ?

• 2014-04-24 10:09
  • 7tFP

> In reply to Emilyan @ 2014-04-13 10:11 from nUxf - click to readme 2 after updating 4.4.2 today my boom sound is very quiet
4.3 is better

• 2014-04-24 08:52
  • g54y

Phone is pretty cool on look.. performance also average...the main problems i ever had low battery backup, crack on side panel (i have silver/white color)and when after i upgraded to 4.4 its getting problem on WiFi connection...

• 2014-04-23 13:40
  • Hxe4

I really like the HTC One Mini. It feel pretty cool in the hand.
There were some small problems like the plastic part of the pannel get mini or even micro cracks after two months. I've had my pannel changed but these days I saw a new crack again on the plastic part.
The updates are good but there is still one thing that bothers me. When I want to turn my mobile network on so I can use the internet it doesn't find it and I have to restart the phone. But it happens only from time to time although it shouldn't happens at all.
The camera is pretty cool, although most of the pictures doesn't look so good when you look them on the computer.

• 2014-04-23 09:25
  • SaAD

> In reply to Harry @ 2014-04-20 23:08 from LdmI - click to readblack one

• 2014-04-22 13:36
  • Y}K4

Guys pls help me ..... is the black colour gud , will it hv any scratches like the silver one pls reply me asap .....pls i need to buy but confused abt the colour

• 2014-04-20 23:08
  • LdmI

• 2014-04-20 23:07
  • LdmI

I think the s4 mini is better because it hasn't had any major reliability or build quality problems and I prefer the button layout. Also it has better cameras and a better processor although the screen is better on the htc. I've had my s4 mini for 5 months and I've had no problems.

One warning: be prepared for a struggle if you want to connect your android phone to a mac without Dropbox.

• 2014-04-20 11:36
  • mpD2

bettrey harging very slow

• 2014-04-18 15:26
  • vI1G

should i buy an htc one mini

• 2014-04-18 14:39
  • w7i1

> In reply to sdep86 @ 2014-04-03 18:42 from uuTf - click to readgo for s4 no doubt awesome phn

• 2014-04-17 16:23
  • fCxi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-15 18:30 from 6pGM - click to readAre you having the silver one or black one??

• 2014-04-16 07:00
  • rK8s

after few weeks my htc one mini got crack in the side, and also after uprgaded to 4.4 version i encountered some problems namely, i have to turn it off and on again to be able to connect of wifi, how can i return it to original android version which is 4.3 pls help.

• 2014-04-15 18:30
  • 6pGM

> In reply to jhon @ 2014-04-12 17:12 from spgm - click to readAfter the update update my boom sound is very quiet. The sound from the original headphones too. Type in youtube " HTC ONE MINI 4.4.2 first review " and you will see what im talking about. Now i have to pay to downgrade my android version. If you dont believe update your phone :)

• 2014-04-13 10:11
  • nUxf

> In reply to sdep86 @ 2014-04-03 18:42 from uuTf - click to readHtc one mini can be compared with galaxy s4 "mini" not galaxy s4,the latter is much better in all aspects.

• 2014-04-13 06:51
  • rKwK

> In reply to Emilyan @ 2014-04-10 11:41 from nUxf - click to readwhy not?
I need reason

• 2014-04-12 17:12
  • spgm

> In reply to Emilyan @ 2014-04-10 11:41 from nUxf - click to readafter updating its really smoother..

• 2014-04-12 15:40
  • vGfy

the best phone ever had.. its premium feel and the sexy looks r amazing factors... its the best option in this range as u get the sense version of the android with blinkfeed and zoe is just awesome of all... the videos made by zoe are just amazing... the ultra pixel proves its better than any other mobile lense present in the market... u realise this when u take a photo and the clearity given by it is much much more than any other phone lens... i agree that it lacks a bit in providing details when u have to take far images.. Though it has a dual core processor but the snapdragon 400 with 1.4 GHz is all u need for this phone.. its worth every single penny... the htc tag proves it all and when u r in the flagship family i.e. the One Famlily the htc gives u more than u need... with the htc advantage u get major android updates for two years from release date.. i.e. u will receive updates till august 2014.. this was all i wanted...
Believe me u will never get disappointed after having this phone...

• 2014-04-12 15:39
  • vGfy

> In reply to Holaluna @ 2014-03-22 17:39 from vNaW - click to readNo bro it is a reality

• 2014-04-12 12:20
  • apM3

Dont update your HTC ONE MINI to 4.4.2 KitKat !!!

• 2014-04-10 11:41
  • nUxf
Total of 583 user reviews and opinions for HTC One mini.