HTC One mini - user opinions and reviews

7.6

usb*

• 2014-07-23 11:25
  • uvwp

Don't buy this phone !!!..now I got three major problems 1. Hairline cracks 2. Camera buzzing sound and can't focus (now I can't take any photos with rear camera ) 3. Phone goes to ish host mode and unable to charge my phone !!!!(tried power button+vol up+vol down..still the same problem )

• 2014-07-23 11:06
  • uwnS

yesterday i got kitkat sense 6 in htc one mini

• 2014-07-22 06:09
  • ij2P

> In reply to Metalista @ 2014-07-12 03:10 from aqpX - click to readI agree. There is an issue with these phones here micro fissures develop in the plastic casing and these can progress. In my case the power button fell out. It is 3 months old and HTC refuse to repair it in warranty.

DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE!

• 2014-07-18 17:01
  • Mfxj

bought few days ago, more than 8 cracks.... New phone... HTC One mini... Dont buy this phone.... HTC sells damaged phones.... So irresponsible and unproffessional.... http://s27.postimg.org/v8ptlwq6r/DSC_1110.jpg

• 2014-07-12 03:10
  • aqpX

Bought my HTC one mini 4 months ago and can't access my camera again. Please help

• 2014-07-07 21:38
  • fsT5

Hi guys I bouth my HTC one mini a two ago and it already has hairline cracks. I never dropped it but strange its cracked what is the soloution

• 2014-07-07 10:58
  • HxgQ

Hi guys

I bouth my HTC one mini a month ago and it already has hairline cracks. I never dropped it but strange its cracked and seems like these cracks are getting bigger

• 2014-07-05 11:40
  • N9ZT

i have a problem...please help me...when i enter in the play store (htc one mini) and search a game(pvz2,deer hunter 2014,asphalt 8) it says that my device is not compatible with these games...please help me...i don't know what to do...thanks

• 2014-07-04 14:55
  • spqL

> In reply to sirjustonius @ 2014-05-30 16:25 from fqtB - click to readhi

is the memory storage sufficient . I noticed that it doesnt have a memorycard slot . Kindly comment

• 2014-07-01 10:04
  • utV7

i bought it 3 months ago and it already has some cracks on the edges which are not covered by the warranty...and the kitkat upgrade sucks

• 2014-06-29 17:58
  • nuJ8

Kitkat update is coming what should I do whether to update or not?

• 2014-06-27 08:27
  • utNE

guys,am now planning to buy htc one mini after using htc wildfire s for a year..hope it is a great phone....

• 2014-06-23 15:44
  • fsWq

HTC One mini follows many steps of HTC One (M7) but at entirely different pace. Build quality is still as solid as the bigger brother. The alumunium construction is handsome and well-crafted. At smaller footprint (HTC One mini is just slightly taller than iPhone 5), handling is a plus point. It slips into pocket of men's pants effortlessly.
The display looks vivid and crisp. Some might find 4.3" is too small by today's standard but the quality is above average. The keyboard does the job fairly well in such diagonal stretch. Camera does a fairly good job. Daylight shots appear decent, if not great. Low light shots are of acceptable quality. Front camera isn't as good as those on HTC One (M7) or One max. BoomSound and BeatsAudio are responsible for audio department. Loud speakers, crisp output through headset or headphone.
Sense 5.5 comes with BlinkFeed as default addition to the skin. News-reading activities so easy with BlinkFeed, forget about digging into menu and apps.
Call quality and network reception is good. Connectivity is well-covered, although NFC isn't on board. If you love using your phone as TV's remote control, the absence of IR blaster is kind of a miss. Performance is commendable, but please keep in mind that it's not fair to compare it to HTC One (M7)'s. Dual-core processor is not lagging at all, but 1 GB RAM might not be satisfying to some power users. Battery is pretty average: not bad but not impressive either.

• 2014-06-23 13:06
  • PFtg

> In reply to ed @ 2014-05-14 18:55 from nR9d - click to readHad same problem after connecting to my Bluetooth speaker. After disconnecting no sound! Phone not on silent, don't know what is wrong. Help. And yes I do know how to disconnect

• 2014-06-21 19:21
  • nUem

What about the processor?
Isnt dual core out dated and can it perfor same as the quadcore mid range phones? Any experience to share?

• 2014-06-20 13:28
  • 95ja

Jj, check out kimstore in fb. they have the one mini.

• 2014-06-16 04:22
  • thcm

> In reply to vigi20011 @ 2014-05-30 14:56 from vGiU - click to readMicromax canvas knight has high radiation levels than the other brands.Check the SAR levels first dude...!

• 2014-06-14 19:05
  • PxWX

I have had the HTC One Mini for around 2 weeks now,
and i can honestly say that it is a spectacular smartphone for the price of it. deffintely the best mid-ranger out there.

I went from an iPhone 5 to an Xperia Z1 because I.O.S was boring me and it was dull even with the upgrade too I.O.S 7 they tried to copy Andriod.

After a couple of months the Xperia Z1 started to become too big for my liking, even with the Snapdragon 800 and Adreno 330 the smartphone in my opinion still ran slow even with everyday use i was always having delays closing recent applications and so on.

Now with the HTC One Mini i can honestly say that it is 100x times better than the Xperia Z1, even with the majorly downgraded clock speeds i still feel that the aluminum phone still suited my needs better than the £500+ flagship smartphone.

• 2014-06-11 15:43
  • M31W

> In reply to sirjustonius @ 2014-05-30 16:25 from fqtB - click to readWhere did you buy the phone in philippines if its in philippines please tell the price and whick is better lg l70 dual or htc one mini pls reply thanks

• 2014-06-08 04:29
  • v0qZ
Total of 632 user reviews and opinions for HTC One mini.