HTC One mini - user opinions and reviews

HTC

8.0
7.5
7.7

i buy this htc one,to know about audio beats but i'm not satisfied ,i'm frustrated,sorry,cause prize is not suitable for i'm expected...and only for wifi can do...at first battery become overheat and qickly drain and shutdown,thanks to HTC ,i'll try other brand...

• 2014-12-17 17:11
  • apNL

I am really amazed reading all these bad reviews.
I have it for over a year now, use it everyday, business and personal, workes perfect. Fell a lot of times, not a single crack. Perofrmance is satisfying regarding the class. User interface great, I like it much more then Samsung.
Battery could be a bit bettet, but beside that nothing to nag about.

• 2014-12-17 09:03
  • s0Ng

i'm using this phone since april. everything ok, BUT...i have a lot of cracks around the edges of the phone, although it never fell or had suffered any kind of damage. the worst part is that aren't covered by the warranty.

• 2014-12-16 21:54
  • nuJ8

> In reply to liz @ 2014-10-06 20:09 from 4B52 - click to readMy phone JUST upgraded through AT&T...odd it took this long. Battery is better, everything else is meh.
However I've installed Straight Talk, and now the MMS won't work any longer.
Even with APN changes.

• 2014-11-21 20:41
  • jex9

> In reply to gg bro @ 2014-10-16 14:16 from Sdm1 - click to readI think it should receive the 5.0 update. But this phone has pretty low specs, so it can lag

• 2014-11-20 18:45
  • Sdm1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-12 23:19 from NT9Z - click to readReally? Well that is awesome

• 2014-11-20 18:42
  • Sdm1

I happen to have both HTC One Mini and Galaxy S4 mini.
Both are great phone and serve the purpose of fluent use of Whatsapp, LinkedIn and email. Photos taking is easy.
One day of battery life is normal. I think it is normal for other higher end smartphones too. Just put in your pocket and you are good to go. If you want to do serious work, go home or office and use your computer or tablets. It won't cause strain to your eyes.

• 2014-11-17 09:30
  • uQ5U

Is it upgradable to 4.4.4 ?

• 2014-11-16 05:17
  • PI9a

Best phone yet. it runs all the high end games like nova 3, need for speed most wanted, max payne, modern combat 5, asphalt 8 airborne. it even runs playstation one games flawlessly like tekken 3, syphon filter, ape escape etc. it even runs a few psp games like streetfighter alpha. tested them all myself. i have the black colour htc 16gb running android 4.4.2 kitkat. the sense 6 works awesome. i even play music using a 32gb flash drive and my otg cable. so you can expand its memory for extra vids games and music. my phone even fell on its screen and it never cracked. the stereo sound is amazing with the beats audio technology using some sony headphones. best bass ever. battery is okay using power saving mode always on. i never turn it off. i got a gel cover for phone so you never feel if it gets too hot which it almost never does. no cracks in my htc. its solid quality.

• 2014-11-15 03:02
  • CAp%

The camera is 4 ultra pixels not mega pixels and it's better than a 13 megapixel camera

• 2014-11-12 23:19
  • NT9Z

Almost every review for this phone is bad..but after my experience with this I can say this phone is just quietly brilliant Awesome looks(black version) super slim great camera stunning screen fluid performance and speakers are best in class plus the beats audio is just cherry on my ice cream great work HTC love u a lot....

• 2014-11-07 14:09
  • Hkts

This is the unexpectedly most unsatisfying "smart Phone". in three weeks camera Can NOT focus anymore, trying to focus but buzzing sounds keep coming.
But LG G2 Will deliver my needs...

• 2014-10-31 13:49
  • MIdQ

I bought htc one mini three months ago and cracks appeared within a few days. That´s not good quality material.

• 2014-10-30 18:43
  • 8VSx

> In reply to gg bro @ 2014-10-16 14:16 from Sdm1 - click to readIdk cause it will be a sense update you won't get much stock android

• 2014-10-28 16:29
  • pK5x

So I've had my one for 10 months now not a bad phone except the fact the battery is probably from a watch because it runs out in 2 hours of internet browsing on WiFi aswell. It doesn't work with my new audio technica headphones and they cost £100. I called htc support then they gave me some used earphones a compensation. The camera now doesn't work it just focuses randomly wwithout my control now as a result the pictures look blurry not matter the subject. I contacted HTC and they were useless It only stopped working yesterday and I havnt dropped it for a few months now so any advice? Also should I install cyanengine mod? As I've heard it will save battery by an hour or two

• 2014-10-28 16:24
  • pK5x

As already mentioned, within a week, cracks appeared in the side casings. this is my second phone as the display failed within 2 weeks on the first one.
It is now around a year old and the battery life sucks.
I unplug it at around 6.15 am and it has died by 12 noon. That is if I have 4g turned on. If I turn off mobile internet, then it makes it up until 10pm or so. But whats the point of a 4g smart phone without internet ?

Worst htc ever !

• 2014-10-25 20:02
  • 32xS

After 6 months of usage, the battery life has become is extremely poor. Even the power button does not work properly. I faced the same problem when i was using HTC Explorer.

• 2014-10-22 10:50
  • KAqq

I got the HTC 1 mini just 4 months ago. The problems started almost immediately-the side casing is so bad that it started cracking without the phone ever being dropped. The power button is not working properly. i sent it to the manufacturer who refused warranty because the phone had corrosion! Not even 4 months of use, never being dropped to the groung or into any sort of liquid. I am extremely dissapointed because i liked the design and the size of the phone very much, however looks does not replace reliability, especialy when service and warranty is below any expectations!

• 2014-10-17 21:11
  • N$s@

I see it will have Android 5.0 update. Will it be good?

• 2014-10-16 14:16
  • Sdm1

I have had a htc one mini for 10 months now,for 6 of them it worked,the battery is terrible ,I tried to get the cracked casing fixed but the whole phone is melted together cause of the heat so it would cause further damage,the power button doesn't work ,it restored itself to factory settings 3 times,the casing cracked ,it was drooped twice on carpet in an otterbox case,the speakers began to crackle after a week,and no shop will accept it as part ex against another phone cause it can't be ethically fixed or has no value,and htc won't help cause the cracks on the side have voided the warrenty

• 2014-10-12 23:59
  • sm}W
Total of 698 user reviews and opinions for HTC One mini.