HTC One S - user opinions and reviews

6199083

7.4
7.3
7.4

The best phone in the world!!

• 2014-04-24 08:54
  • KcWr

My one s continuously resarting what should i do for it plz suggest

• 2014-04-23 12:23
  • 7wCT

This one's a keeper. While the setup isn't the best, it certainly packs a punch. I have the black micro-arc oxidation version, and I like the feel of the ceramic. However, it also attracts quite a lot of sweat and doesn't last forever; you'll start seeing the metal underneath around the microUSB port. The AMOLED screen is great, but the PenTile display gets annoying once you start seeing minuscule dots in your reds and various colors. The screen definitely won't break after a drop; that Gorilla Glass can take a few drops on the sidewalk fine. The phone's size overall is the same as a Sensation, although it's far more streamlined and thinner. This'll fit in any pocket, although in order to achieve that svelte thinness, it doesn't have an SD card slot, nor can the battery be removed. The battery lasts for a decent amount of time; I managed to get around 3~ hours with normal usage. Overall performance is great, it doesn't lag as much at all. In fact, lag is mostly nonexistent. However, the storage is roughly the same as an 8GB iPhone 4S, and even less thanks to all the crapware. Another downside is that the phone won't get an update to KitKat at all, which is sad seeing that it would be able to handle it. I recommend that you root the phone to negate these inconveniences. Other than that, this is a solid powerhouse. Even better is that it's quite cheap, around $250. Get it while you can, you won't be disappointed.

• 2014-04-15 22:06
  • YgRJ

> In reply to Arif @ 2014-03-23 04:56 from 2CdF - click to readYes absultly replace

• 2014-04-08 20:49
  • 9CvM

how can i turn off the vibration when having a sms at normal profile ? i have just update my htc 1s from ics to jb (my 1s is t-mobile ver) b4 the update i have no problems like when i receive sms notification sounds is only produce and no vibration but after the update the notification sounds and vibration is produce :( I want to turn off the vibration but it can only be done by silent mode what should i do ?

• 2014-04-08 16:49
  • 7X9A

sir my htc one-s mobile is batter than other butt yestarday bluetooth has not been work not connect. please suggest me a good idea about this thanks

• 2014-04-06 11:19
  • KIBc

this is THE BEST smartphone EVER... Really!!!

• 2014-04-05 19:56
  • sR4B

i agree this phone still stands up with a lot of the newer android phones out there i would knot change up just yet !!

• 2014-04-04 19:23
  • sffu

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-07 02:24 from t7Xi - click to readReally this phone is good ..tell me

• 2014-04-04 12:58
  • 7j@v

> In reply to newbie123 @ 2013-12-14 02:17 from thiH - click to readMine charges completely for 1hour 40mins

• 2014-04-03 20:35
  • N9@T

> In reply to Nana Kulture @ 2014-03-31 20:37 from fuvG - click to readFor ime number dial *#*#4636#*#* go to phone information and get your ime number.

• 2014-04-03 20:29
  • N9@T

> In reply to Thomas @ 2012-02-27 04:24 from 3Yae - click to readYes it does though am on jellybean.(4.1)

• 2014-04-03 20:22
  • N9@T

> In reply to changez @ 2014-04-03 20:01 from ftKc - click to readOn phone dial,dial *#*#4636#*#* and click phone information.you will see where to change 2g and 3g.(wCdma is 3g)

• 2014-04-03 20:16
  • N9@T

my HTC one s operates only on 2g network,can someone pls tell me how to activate 3g network.... thanks

• 2014-04-03 20:01
  • ftKc

> In reply to Nana Kulture @ 2014-03-31 20:37 from fuvG - click to readHey Nana

to get IMEI num

just dial *#06# on dial pad

• 2014-04-03 05:47
  • XNtq

My htc one s is a month old and the usb charge does not work to transfer files btwn my hp laptop n the fon, any suggestions?
Also its nw not charging my fon siting incompatibility.
My fon also just downloads update to 4.1 but fails to install. Someone plz help

• 2014-04-02 15:32
  • 0wqR

how do i get the imei number of my htc one s. when i put my sim card in the phone goes like"invalid imei" so am required to fill the imei. custom build version is 1359776586 and build number IMM761

• 2014-03-31 20:37
  • fuvG

> In reply to Arif @ 2014-03-23 04:56 from 2CdF - click to readYes.It is possible but you will need some tools to open the phone.Look for a battery that sells with those tools as i did and the change was quite easy

• 2014-03-30 00:09
  • svqk

> In reply to hurricane @ 2014-03-27 11:48 from fsT5 - click to readYou have to plug in headphones to use beats audio, it doesn't work with the headphone speaker. Check the box at Power Saver at battery option an you will get a decent battery life from it and no this phone is not a competetor to Galaxy S4 by any chance.

• 2014-03-28 23:55
  • prUJ

I just got my new HTC one S, but the beat sound option isn't active. How do I activate it. Again, can someone tell me some dos and donts I shouldn't do to keep my phone for a long time. Its quite a nice,fast,and slim phone. I believe it ranks with the Samsung galaxy's S4.

• 2014-03-27 11:48
  • fsT5
Total of 2041 user reviews and opinions for HTC One S.