HTC One S - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.4
7.2
7.4

> In reply to andreitakers @ 2013-08-18 13:42 from nDCC - click to readok first of all LG Optimus L7 II is out of comparison because it doesn't match both of htc one s and huawei honor 2 in fact the only thing that LG Optimus L7 II is better than those two phones is it's 2460 mah battery and every thing else doesn't match htc one s and huawei honor 2 now it's htc one s and huawei honor 2 i think that huawei honor 2 is better than htc one s because honor 2 has card slot which one s doesn't have quad core 1.4 ghz 15206 in the benchmark which is good while htc one s have dual core 1.5 ghz the battery in honor 2 is bigger than htc one s but htc one s on the other hand htc one s has 16 gb of internal now you have to ask your is 16 gb is good for me or i just need the 8 gb of internal and Make up of the card slot in honor 2 both of the two phone have good display maybe htc one s have better diplay maybe thanks to amloed but honor 2 also have very good diplay at the end of the day i think that honor 2 is better that htc one s

• 2013-08-22 12:09
  • fvEw

> In reply to richard @ 2013-08-17 14:54 from wY8I - click to readTake Xperia SP, best specs, superb phone.
I will buy it in september.
Forget HTC one S and Sony XC ...

• 2013-08-19 08:52
  • S66C

which is best htc one s or huawei hunor 2 or lg optimus l7 ii please guys answer and why

• 2013-08-18 13:42
  • nDCC

recently got this phone, nothing but problems can't get thru to HTC. the back seems to be soddered on so can't remove to put SIM card in. finally called t-mobile and was told they don't even carry this phone any longer because of the problems many of the phones have. i can't use mine at all and i have been checking reviews al over. it is very difficult to find this phone as they are apparently on a close out. hope this helps.

• 2013-08-18 10:23
  • sgC9

Please help me decide between HTC One S or Sony Xperia SL.? please, reply is very appreciated. Thanks!

• 2013-08-17 14:54
  • wY8I

Hey there...
Is there any update of getting jelly bean 4.2 and sense 5.0 to htc 1s?

• 2013-08-13 11:40
  • 6Qvu

> In reply to Tricks921 @ 2013-08-11 18:00 from HCd4 - click to readthats asian version of one s called ville c2 with 1.7ghz s3 processor but this one is global 1.5ghz s4 processor which is many times faster than the 1.7ghz s3 version

• 2013-08-11 22:48
  • tZu9

I got my HTC One S last year October. The Specs say it's a dual core 1.5ghz processor, mine shows dual core 1.7ghz processor. I believe the Information on here should be changed and put as dual core 1.5ghz-1.7ghz processor. Saves on false or confusing information.

• 2013-08-11 18:00
  • HCd4

does the HTC one s have speack to text, and is it 4g
I was told it did have 4 g but it says nothing in any of the materiaol about 4 g or speack to text. Is the LG olimpus a better phone..

• 2013-08-11 12:53
  • k8Cf

I got a problem with Google play..It says no connection,try again even if I'm connected to internet and browser is working fine.
I read at some blogs to check if time and date is not exact but that's fine..
I had 4.1.1 on htc one s

• 2013-08-10 23:52
  • 6Pb4

Can I regret when i buy this phone? Rply plz.....

• 2013-08-10 23:07
  • fuZU

hey i got htc one s just 3 months before n now its not working after letting it charge empty and after 5days m charging it back but it didnt turn on though the charging light is blinking...
Whats the problem with that guys??plzz answer it.

• 2013-08-10 10:47
  • t1$B

Hi Guys,

I m using htc one s last 6 months. its a amazing mobile. very soft/sensitive. gaming is good.

only one thing need to improve internet speeding .

apart every thing is excellent.

gopi-india.

• 2013-08-09 18:25
  • t}fp
  • F

Using about ONE month and it started to freeze and restart. Now I even can't switch it on and all data located on internal SD card is not available for me at this moment. Micro SD slot could be much more better. And integrated battery also sucks. So phone design is OK but usage of it for me is not so good.

• 2013-08-09 00:30
  • gCUw

> In reply to pkay @ 2013-07-21 08:59 from fsT5 - click to readDid you try to charge it full 100% and empty it till 2% or so for several times in the beginning of using the phone??? because it is very important to form the cells of the battery at the beginning!!!! that is like every other electronic device....

• 2013-08-08 23:33
  • 0U@r

Please, how do you press the menu to add status and access settings when you open the whats application?

• 2013-08-08 21:22
  • fuvx

cell is really good but in my cell network problem, hanging problem network problem is so much

• 2013-08-08 10:55
  • X0Zq

I have this phone (6m). I didn't have any problem, everything work perfectly. I recommend this phone for everyone

• 2013-08-07 18:44
  • JFnp
Total of 2106 user reviews and opinions for HTC One S.