HTC One S - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.4
7.3
7.4

> In reply to Tychal @ 2013-12-23 15:28 from qb%1 - click to readThe battery is just too weak and it can't on or charge now. Just bought this phone last year can somebody help me.

• 2014-01-23 17:31
  • 3sE3

• 2014-01-22 17:57
  • t}13

> In reply to Tricks921 @ 2013-08-11 18:00 from HCd4 - click to readit is one s c2 not one s , one s c2 comes with Qualcomm MSM8260 Snapdragon Dual-core 1.7 GHz Scorpion were one s Snapdragon™ Qualcomm Processor, MSM8290Processor- Dual Core KraitProcessor Speed- 1.5 GHz

• 2014-01-22 17:52
  • t}13

HELP!
Hi, Guys i bought this phone a month ago. The problem is, my htc one s drops SIM signals in room. I don't know what is wrong with it. And it shows 685 mb of RAM in Task Manager. Kindly help me with these issues. Thanks.

• 2014-01-21 16:22
  • 6QvL

Really good phone.....and it doesn't make me jealous of the HTC one

• 2014-01-21 10:04
  • NuPF

> In reply to kk @ 2014-01-15 16:46 from 7tZp - click to readyeah thats it even i get not even 2 hours with heavy use and can any one tell whats the charging cycle of this phone's battery ????

• 2014-01-19 18:56
  • uFwj

Recently I buy HTC One S. Phone is Awesome , but its Wifi is not working as my Home.When in setting i apply Scan it is continuous scanning. but no worknet found and disconnected.
Kindly me in this problem.

• 2014-01-19 14:16
  • UNU5

I have this phone recently. Very fast, very easy to use, only disadvantage is the kinda weak battery. Has to be charged every day. Otherway it's a great choice.

• 2014-01-16 21:29
  • M%ju

I have this mobiel better said I had because the dispay broke after a small fall.
I absolutely love it, I am a HTC fan anyway.
Soory that they don'T produce it anymore, everywhere the stock is gone!

• 2014-01-16 12:00
  • mA%1

camera is awsome,bt battry is too weak ,,dont knw y bt
it doesnot last long,not even 2h after contineous use,,,,nt that good,,,

• 2014-01-15 16:46
  • 7tZp

I currently have this phone and its excellent .. no problems, very fast and easy to use

• 2014-01-15 12:11
  • amf1

No update and sense 5... That sucks..!!

• 2014-01-14 17:42
  • rKJk

Currently I'm using this phone and I really hate it when it automatically going back to the home screen. I don't know why it's like that and it's very frustrating. I notice it, if you're browsing the web media, facebook etc.. about web, the back of the phone is heating too much then it's happening.. "home screen" failure? OS failure? or what?

Can somebody help me with this? anyone who experience this? I love this phone and I really appreciate if you can help me.

• 2014-01-12 04:06
  • kx{u

HTC One S great phone ever .no lag or hang .very fast processor and pretty screen and have good performance .beside that please make update from jb 4.1.1 sense 4+ to jb 4.2.2 sense 5 if htc care about his users

• 2014-01-11 04:00
  • KZ8D

bro go to youtube and checked

• 2014-01-06 17:53
  • 6PBD

i have new htc one s in this camera not working reply me asap

• 2014-01-03 12:41
  • bFq7

Can someone please tell me how to stop the display at the left top side of my phone

• 2014-01-01 06:04
  • 3sEw

> In reply to Tychal @ 2013-12-23 15:28 from qb%1 - click to readdude, i don't think you know what you are saying.
you probably bought a fake phone and you are confusing
it with {HTC ONE S}....
go get your facts right and stop saying trash

• 2013-12-31 15:48
  • fmC1

Got one for my wife and even though it's almost 2 years old, in many aspects it's better than many $450 phones of 2013:
-It has MHL (which not even the HTC One Mini or Galaxy S4 mini have), so you can connect it to a TV/projector with a $10 adapter.
-One of the fastest and most detailed cameras and except for games and stupid benchmarks, its faster dual core is usually better than a slower quad core, so it is terribly fast.
-Superbly elegant and light when smartphones today are going the opposite, bricky way.
Even though 2014 is here, I think this is still the best phone for around $200 if you can live with 16 GB of storage and if you can sleep at night knowing you can see the pixels when your nose touches the screen :P

• 2013-12-31 00:27
  • 3bMp

Av had this phone for almost a uear now and i hav had very little problems..it falls alot but its still okay..its fast reliable and worth d bucks

• 2013-12-28 20:09
  • N9@S
Total of 2039 user reviews and opinions for HTC One S.