HTC One S - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.4
7.2
7.4

my phone always indicate 2g from d day i started using it.how do i get it to 3g and also upgrade d android version too.please help.

• 2014-05-27 16:19
  • fmgy

> In reply to Malik @ 2014-05-07 16:22 from KIUL - click to readYes u can upgrade to 4.4.2 usin cm 11 rom

• 2014-05-26 20:45
  • fsVb

> In reply to mzedayda @ 2014-05-16 12:35 from 6qW9 - click to readwhat is this maximushd ??? how to download it nd use it and what are its benefits ?? i checkd a website it is htc one s maximushd 10.0.0

• 2014-05-26 19:32
  • tt8K

My HTC one s cemera is not work properlly picture comes not clear after distance two fiit,please gide me

• 2014-05-25 07:12
  • t}kN

my htc one s wont turn on, got drained. i was using it yesterday while charging when a pop up msg appeared saying " charging current is weak" then after it went dead, been charging it for 12hours already only Orange LED ON steady but cant switch display on or no blinking keys. tried everything still nothing.. pls help me, what should i do? pls pls pls

• 2014-05-25 01:48
  • vxd0

Great device!
Have it for almost two years now.. works great.

recently installed MaximusHD Rom 10.0.0 on it, works perfectly.

• 2014-05-16 12:35
  • 6qW9

Htc is disgusting. U buy a phone for 30k bucks and in one year it's motherboard's gone and the service centre guys ask for 10k for replacement. I mean this is outrageous u invest and this is what u got. Plus there is no service centre they had to send it to some other city and charge for it too.

• 2014-05-15 18:17
  • uuWh

> In reply to Edgardo Consolacion @ 2014-05-02 09:09 from kx{u - click to readI m using also viper Rom but how many upgrate in this Rom with sens plz ...
I wanna want 4.4.2 with sens 5 .
Can it possible ?

• 2014-05-07 16:22
  • KIUL

How to direct video call to other

• 2014-05-04 20:51
  • uNVL

> In reply to Prince @ 2014-04-27 23:31 from 81Lk - click to readReally? Tell me how do you remove the battery of a One S :P

• 2014-05-04 15:08
  • 3bMq

I am on my third HTC One S (first one "lost" in Cuba, second one for real lost in canadian winter, third one screen burn from an app I use all day at work.) My battery app has shown this phone at -39 Celsius and still working alright. (till its under 40% battery) This was all winter in canada at night mind you. For its age it still; is quite responsive, plays any app or game out there and so slim and sleek I get comments to this day. BONUS its only a hundred bucks used nowadays woot woot I'd buy ten! PS works pretty much anywhere in the world I've been to and needed some local text or phone action .

• 2014-05-03 12:13
  • Y1dI
  • Edgardo Consolacion
  • Rating0

One of the best phone I ever used. Install a custom ROM for this phone with Upgraded sense UI and I guarantee you folks, it so amazing how this phone works.

I'm using Viper (Custom ROM)

• 2014-05-02 09:09
  • kx{u

my htc one s menu button suddenly stop working unless i turn off the phone before i can go back to the main menu.later the phone went off for a whole day then it suddenly came on the next day after so many attempts,finally, now when i put it on charge it vibrates and it writes on the screen that the current in the phone is higher so i should turn off the phone.please what should i do?

• 2014-04-29 19:53
  • YdVp

htc one s is avery gud phone.

• 2014-04-29 12:36
  • uwaL

my home keys have stoped working so i cant go back or wipe out previous pages. So if i open an app unless i off d fone i cnt go anywher again. How do i correct that please

• 2014-04-28 23:49
  • fsT5

> In reply to Prince @ 2014-04-27 23:31 from 81Lk - click to readMy htc is having a problem when downloading apps from the internet it always asks of an sd card

• 2014-04-28 23:02
  • fuvG

> In reply to rd @ 2014-04-23 12:23 from 7wCT - click to readPls i just bought mine too in 2 days ago and am having the same problem of restarting and won't stop until i loose it and remove the battery, what's the solution please?

• 2014-04-27 23:31
  • 81Lk

My htc one s is always getting hot after 30 minutes of browsing. pls i need help

• 2014-04-26 17:14
  • ftKc

Da best fone av ever used, I love it, only dat its won't get latest HTC updates. Still loving it!

• 2014-04-26 16:34
  • N9@T

The best phone in the world!!

• 2014-04-24 08:54
  • KcWr
Total of 2120 user reviews and opinions for HTC One S.