HTC One S - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.4
7.3
7.4

This phone is the worst! I have had this phone where the bluetooth drops asap the wired in headset tends to cut off the phone call when watching media the screen messes up. Really HTC should make up for this phone I am very disapointed in this phone

• 2013-12-23 15:28
  • qb%1

HTC One S has very bad signal reception. most of the time my phone will show no signal. i contacted customer care but no solution has been provided. my daughter uses this just for watching rhymes in youtube. can not make any call or i can not receive any call.

• 2013-12-20 03:34
  • vGXk

I have been using this phone from last 1+ year. this phone has very bad signal reception. at places where signal reception even varies a little the phone fails to catch the signal.

• 2013-12-20 03:26
  • vGXk

htc one s display problem after updating 3.16.401.9 .. after i updated it, a 1cm part of display from top, appears to be more white than total display. what can i do?

• 2013-12-16 09:12
  • 2CYM

This Phone is Really Good. This Phone is Totally Problem free Device. But my question is there any update is available for this HTC One S?

• 2013-12-16 08:38
  • u{JM

yes...this phone is awesome; i am using this phone from 25 dec 2012 and almost 1 year....unbelievable performance......really this phone is excellent in all option like speed/battery/style(slim) ad so on.I love this phone very much.

• 2013-12-15 20:19
  • K2GS

I just bought the Htc one s, but it seems like the phone has some orangish tint overlay all over the phone's display unlike other phones, I wanna know if this how all htc one s are cause of the amoled screen, or it's just mine before I go to change it.

• 2013-12-15 07:13
  • 3sEp

hi every one
i have been use HTC ONE S from Past One year n i never found a single problem in it.great web browsing speed and exelent batry timing as compared with other in this grade smartfones,i also had a samsung galaxy s3 but My HTC ONE S is much faster Than S3 .......go for it worth of money.....

• 2013-12-15 06:24
  • PGhX

how many hours does it take your htc one s to get fully charged ?? mine is about 3 hours is it normal?? my htc one s is from t mobile and it has s4 processor tnx..1

• 2013-12-14 02:17
  • thiH

> In reply to Umar @ 2013-12-09 12:13 from KIgq - click to readDear Umar, ashwin has just answered your question. Use the custom rom " maximus 10hd " ....stable plus battery is good.

• 2013-12-09 22:01
  • 3xLc

This handset is amazing to me I love this gadget really past, I agree with them it drain so fast the bartery, i hope HTC will solve this problem of us make an upgrade pls.

• 2013-12-09 14:10
  • mPCt

DEAR htc one S users.
What custom Rom you arw currently using on ur Htc one S.
Whats the best rom and stable one rom for it???

As on official rom.
My battery drains too quickly.
25 % in just 1 hour.. on Wifi.
And with normal. usage.

if i used continuously just mesaging ams. calls. then 15 in 1 hour without wifi.
ur suggestions??!

• 2013-12-09 12:13
  • KIgq

> In reply to ashwin @ 2013-12-08 19:33 from w9xR - click to readBrother my battery is drain too quickly. I bought a used. cell. Its just like New. I just loved this cellphone. I dont want to sale it out. I want to resolve the issue if possible.

20% to 25 battery drain in just One 1 hour if i used wifi on it.
Do you think it's normal or its draining quickly??

What do you suggest me to do.
I have not rooted my set yet.
Ans its S4 Snapdragon processor in. it.

What battery timing that custom rom. will give on wifi to you
. HAVE you noticed this thing???
Your guidance will be highly appreciated.

• 2013-12-09 12:08
  • KIgq

> In reply to Umar @ 2013-12-07 08:02 from KID0 - click to readmaximus 10hd ..stable plus battery is good

• 2013-12-08 19:33
  • w9xR

barely 4 mos from purchase ,having problem w/ wifi. cannot connect

• 2013-12-07 18:00
  • 7Xb7

Whats the best CUSTOM ROM for HTC ONE S.
as the official rom does not giving good battery time to me..whats best rom battery wise

• 2013-12-07 08:02
  • KID0

can I use this phone with an at&t sim card?

• 2013-12-06 03:50
  • q5NH

> In reply to kash @ 2013-11-22 04:43 from PIP9 - click to readGo for it!

• 2013-12-02 23:25
  • 3pA3

i have htc one s & i made factory reset but when it restart it opened welcome window HTC & still on it all the time & i cant open it :(

• 2013-12-01 13:56
  • NhEU

It is a excellent phone. I cannot say it is totally problem free. O facing some problem too like volume suddenly become low while talking in phone. Suddenly restart. But every time I hold it in my hand. The medal body and the slim body really make me feel so great. Then the almold screen look really nice. The hd video really rock. Nowaday wana find a metal body handset is difficult. So many brand go for plastic. Just make the phone look cheap. For example, Samsung

• 2013-11-28 16:19
  • wHUR
Total of 2039 user reviews and opinions for HTC One S.