HTC One S - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.4
7.2
7.4

> In reply to Dave @ 2012-09-22 20:14 from KIJk - click to readI would personally advise to go for the ONE S, mate.
It combines portability, performance and durability like no other phone I know. I bought a One S Black European (replacing my old HTC Desire) three months ago and I couldn't be more satisfied. (Be careful with the Asian version, a.k.a. One S C2, though. It is "cursed".)
In case you're considering to buy one, I would also recommend that you get a protective case with rugged edges for it. You'll understand why...

• 2012-09-23 20:07
  • Tqac

I have been using this phone for a while now and i can say it is one of the best devices i ever used
Just quick info I used HTC One X and Samsung SIII and this phone is nothing to compare to those although these phones have bigger hardware and configurations still this device stands out

• 2012-09-23 17:23
  • Sqh1

I have had everything under the sun and this phone gives me some of the longest battery life I have ever experienced ( besides my 9700 since we all know blackberrys seem to work forever) and I don't really facebook but In the past two years mind you I'm on T-Mobile USA I do everything else on this phone and haven't seen any problems with email integration or anything for that matter. Camera is amazing screen clarity is fantastic and visible in the direct sunlight (being a landscaper that's important) my recent line of phones has been disappointing in many different ways. So I would give this phone a 9/10 review.
Phones:
Razr (original)Mda, Nokia 6103, N90, N95, Motorola A 1200, N97, BB pearl, BB 9700, HTC G1,G2 HD2, iPhone 3g,3gs,4,4s, Galaxy s ,S2 ,HTC amaze and finally the HTC one and so far so good.

• 2012-09-23 16:23
  • 8bxN

Have any of you experienced any problems with the micro-sim back panel. I heard it is plastic made and it sounds if you press it.Is it so bad or it is quite solid? What about the metal housing. Is it strong. Have you had any problems with the colour (I read the black one has problems). Thank's

• 2012-09-23 14:13
  • nDB8

> In reply to skhatri @ 2012-09-22 03:49 from KcPX - click to readWhat your region?

• 2012-09-23 09:06
  • ucFx

Have this phone for half a year already. Best phone i ever used but unfortunately this phone is not without it's own issues.
My main complaint is a limited memory, nowadays 16 GB is not enough for an average user.
Another problem is that it started having problems with RAM managing. Phone freezes or tries to reload home screen for 20+ seconds. This doesn't happen all the time but when it does your phone can literally freeze for a few minutes. I hope JB update will fix it. Overall I'll give this phone 8/10 score. This is a very fast and sleek device.

• 2012-09-23 01:09
  • Q5TM

> In reply to skhatri @ 2012-09-22 03:49 from KcPX - click to readHey
I'm going to buying this phone for my dad! could you please tell me your exact problems with your phone?!

• 2012-09-23 00:54
  • q{Wt

Plz tell. Buy s. Or. X

• 2012-09-22 20:14
  • KIJk

Hey friendss....
i have question ..m from india and bought the t mobile HTC ONE S from Ebay(S4 Blue Grey) and have signal dropping issue...does anyone else have this issue? I am on Vodafone...Please help..also battery back is also very bad due to signal dropss

• 2012-09-22 12:39
  • t}xm

Hey guys i'd been using HTC one s since a month but experienceing a problem accessing hotmail & skydrive and nowadays couldn't access google play too can any one help me sort out this problem.

• 2012-09-22 03:49
  • KcPX

> In reply to ace @ 2012-09-14 19:37 from uuxy - click to read@Ace:
I know few ppl whose color coat came off even with the cover on it. Also the camera ring is on the outer side, so when you place the phone on table the camera ring is the contact point. I find the phone amazing in looks & performance, but this color part is worrying me :(

• 2012-09-21 07:08
  • 2Z7n

Just got update and have updated to ics 4.04 it has improved overall performance that can seen in bemchmarks. Waiting for the 4.1 Jelly Bean to come sooner. It will really make the interface more smoother than it is now.

• 2012-09-20 17:49
  • PSd6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-10 22:08 from nDB8 - click to readGet the Sensation...I have the normal HTC Sensation with rooted kernel and RULEZ! The XE version don't need this kernel. The best phone i have ever had. EVER! And i had many....

• 2012-09-20 14:05
  • 3Xyk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-18 20:39 from NNpT - click to readi'm having orange unlocked version in middle east but haven't got ics 4.04 upadte yet.

• 2012-09-20 10:56
  • ucFx

sorry its color will rub off soon dude :) be careful!

• 2012-09-20 08:50
  • utGK
  • F

> In reply to Fred @ 2012-09-19 15:16 from x3nR - click to read"small majority" ..... lolz

vat about 2G are u sure that no such issue for 2G coverage area

• 2012-09-19 19:50
  • uWEt

Best phone! Amazing performance and battery life. Blows the one x out of the water. The home button issue that some talk about is a very small majority Of users and only happens in 3g area.

• 2012-09-19 15:16
  • x3nR

> In reply to Roe @ 2012-09-18 15:11 from 7qxk - click to readYes of course i just bought one for me from ebay.it is t mobile htc one s with s4 1.5 duel core processor

• 2012-09-19 13:25
  • t}3N

> In reply to crack-core @ 2012-09-14 11:30 from PSdy - click to readI have 4.0.4, I'm in canada with Telus mobility.

why you don't have 4.0.4? I want 4.1 :)

• 2012-09-18 20:39
  • NNpT

guys pls pls pls let me know how can I purchase T-Mobile One S wid an S4 krait processor in india...I badly need this pls help. Lemme knw d steps.

• 2012-09-18 15:11
  • 7qxk
Total of 2090 user reviews and opinions for HTC One S.