HTC One S - user opinions and reviews

7.4
7.2
7.4

Hello everyone.
I want to buy this phone,The specifications seem good,But Is it really a good phone?Is it worth buying.
plz if anyone owns this phone,help me! thanks.

• 2012-09-27 14:28
  • dQAj

youtube "home button glitch htc one s"
yup goodluck with that...

0/5
owner of a pathetic excuse of a phone

• 2012-09-26 21:28
  • IDt$

> In reply to Vidya @ 2012-09-24 13:55 from PSLn - click to readYes, the one sold in India has a snapdragon s3 1.7GHz processor. Please note that this processor is quite inferior compared to the international one as this processor is.aa generation old. It is NOT worth the 30K they are asking for it.

• 2012-09-26 16:59
  • uvrx

> In reply to skhatri @ 2012-09-24 02:33 from KcPX - click to readAndroid store isn't opening possibly because Pakistan has blocked Youtube now a days and some other google features are also blocked in the process possibly including google play(android store). The problem may solve once the ban lifts. Can you tell me what is the chipset of HTC One S in Pakistan? S4 (1.5ghz Krait with adreno 225) or S3(1.7ghz with adreno 220)?

• 2012-09-26 03:02
  • uZa%

Has anyone received official update to Android 4.1 JellyBean on Htc One S? If yes, please tell me some differences. thank you

• 2012-09-24 19:29
  • nDB8

Hi, is it true that HTC One S config in India is diff frm the one in US and EU?

• 2012-09-24 13:55
  • PSLn

> In reply to Behshad SH @ 2012-09-23 00:54 from q{Wt - click to readI couldn't access hotmail when I'm using exchange server and these days no more access to android market since 7 to 10 days. Although I'd restored factory settings too but isn't fruitful

• 2012-09-24 02:33
  • KcPX

> In reply to crack-core @ 2012-09-23 09:06 from ucFx - click to readRegion my mobile middleeast and I'm in Pakistan.

• 2012-09-24 02:30
  • KcPX

> In reply to Dave @ 2012-09-22 20:14 from KIJk - click to readI would personally advise to go for the ONE S, mate.
It combines portability, performance and durability like no other phone I know. I bought a One S Black European (replacing my old HTC Desire) three months ago and I couldn't be more satisfied. (Be careful with the Asian version, a.k.a. One S C2, though. It is "cursed".)
In case you're considering to buy one, I would also recommend that you get a protective case with rugged edges for it. You'll understand why...

• 2012-09-23 20:07
  • Tqac

I have been using this phone for a while now and i can say it is one of the best devices i ever used
Just quick info I used HTC One X and Samsung SIII and this phone is nothing to compare to those although these phones have bigger hardware and configurations still this device stands out

• 2012-09-23 17:23
  • Sqh1

I have had everything under the sun and this phone gives me some of the longest battery life I have ever experienced ( besides my 9700 since we all know blackberrys seem to work forever) and I don't really facebook but In the past two years mind you I'm on T-Mobile USA I do everything else on this phone and haven't seen any problems with email integration or anything for that matter. Camera is amazing screen clarity is fantastic and visible in the direct sunlight (being a landscaper that's important) my recent line of phones has been disappointing in many different ways. So I would give this phone a 9/10 review.
Phones:
Razr (original)Mda, Nokia 6103, N90, N95, Motorola A 1200, N97, BB pearl, BB 9700, HTC G1,G2 HD2, iPhone 3g,3gs,4,4s, Galaxy s ,S2 ,HTC amaze and finally the HTC one and so far so good.

• 2012-09-23 16:23
  • 8bxN

Have any of you experienced any problems with the micro-sim back panel. I heard it is plastic made and it sounds if you press it.Is it so bad or it is quite solid? What about the metal housing. Is it strong. Have you had any problems with the colour (I read the black one has problems). Thank's

• 2012-09-23 14:13
  • nDB8

> In reply to skhatri @ 2012-09-22 03:49 from KcPX - click to readWhat your region?

• 2012-09-23 09:06
  • ucFx

Have this phone for half a year already. Best phone i ever used but unfortunately this phone is not without it's own issues.
My main complaint is a limited memory, nowadays 16 GB is not enough for an average user.
Another problem is that it started having problems with RAM managing. Phone freezes or tries to reload home screen for 20+ seconds. This doesn't happen all the time but when it does your phone can literally freeze for a few minutes. I hope JB update will fix it. Overall I'll give this phone 8/10 score. This is a very fast and sleek device.

• 2012-09-23 01:09
  • Q5TM

> In reply to skhatri @ 2012-09-22 03:49 from KcPX - click to readHey
I'm going to buying this phone for my dad! could you please tell me your exact problems with your phone?!

• 2012-09-23 00:54
  • q{Wt

Plz tell. Buy s. Or. X

• 2012-09-22 20:14
  • KIJk

Hey friendss....
i have question ..m from india and bought the t mobile HTC ONE S from Ebay(S4 Blue Grey) and have signal dropping issue...does anyone else have this issue? I am on Vodafone...Please help..also battery back is also very bad due to signal dropss

• 2012-09-22 12:39
  • t}xm

Hey guys i'd been using HTC one s since a month but experienceing a problem accessing hotmail & skydrive and nowadays couldn't access google play too can any one help me sort out this problem.

• 2012-09-22 03:49

> In reply to ace @ 2012-09-14 19:37 from uuxy - click to read@Ace:
I know few ppl whose color coat came off even with the cover on it. Also the camera ring is on the outer side, so when you place the phone on table the camera ring is the contact point. I find the phone amazing in looks & performance, but this color part is worrying me :(

• 2012-09-21 07:08
  • 2Z7n
Total of 2099 user reviews and opinions for HTC One S.