HTC One S - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.4
7.2
7.4

Is HTC one S is released in INDIA..........i can not see any online avalability and any official news as well./.....

• 2012-06-08 15:01
  • PTi7

> In reply to Rafa Benitez @ 2012-06-08 09:30 from Qxpm - click to readHas been confirmed, Malaysian & probably all SEA countries are getting 1.7 dual core S3 procc.
Go Bust HTC!

• 2012-06-08 14:19
  • uC3a

> In reply to mogal vasim @ 2012-06-08 12:19 from vwXg - click to readIt's becoz 1.5 ghz is for international market.

• 2012-06-08 13:27
  • rK7X

first of all..gsmarena please change htc one s processor its not 1.5 its a 1.7 ghz...

• 2012-06-08 12:19
  • vwXg

Demm.. Really like the bodywork & krait procc.. If only it use HD or RGB screen.
Unfortunately it is just $usd 100-150 cheaper than S3.
would have love to own it..

• 2012-06-08 09:30
  • Qxpm

this phone is made in Taiwan or china ?

• 2012-06-08 09:22
  • dQK@

1.7 GHz, dual core CPU not 1.5 GHz

• 2012-06-08 08:44
  • rA25

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-07 18:37 from NU%y - click to readOf course htc one s. it is faster than one x. Look the benchmarks on youtube. Also the size is better. 4.3 is ideal for phone. I am gonna buy this phone, but if you love gaming buy new ipad like me:))

• 2012-06-07 23:56
  • 3VZh

> In reply to princekiran @ 2012-06-07 09:00 from utJR - click to readA phone with S3 processor is not worth this kind of money so stay away Dude

• 2012-06-07 22:05
  • vQ12

Hey guys ! I am confused because I do not know which one is better for
me to buy , one x or one s ? Because you know that the chipset of one
x is tegra 3 and it can not play all games like gangester or modern
combat and I love playing games . In fact one of the reasons that I
want to buy an android device is gaming . But there are comments which
some people say that their one s hangs and they have some
problems with their device and I want to know that are these
problems true or not ? and if they are true what is the solution (in
fact is there any solution) ? and of course I wanted to know that how
is the battery life of this device ? I mean can I use it all of the
day without charge it again !!!! of course I want to know that does
this phone have usb-on-the-go ? Please help me because I need your help
so much !!!!!please ........

• 2012-06-07 18:37
  • NU%y

> In reply to Batty @ 2012-06-07 17:28 from K6tE - click to readbro what the hell are those terms & conditions...it seems that it`s very difficult to get official warranty untill if we pay about 30 dollars.....i really disappointed & confused by this bloody phone...

• 2012-06-07 17:47
  • uu3s

> In reply to princekiran @ 2012-06-07 16:59 from utrv - click to readI got the same doubt and asked HTC....The answer is as follows....I suggest that S4 is worthy to take risk than the old S3...

Thank you for contacting HTC.

This is in continuation with our previous correspondence regarding the inquiry for HTC One S.

As we understand from your email that, you want to know will HTC One S going to launch in India or not. If not then you will import the device.

Regards to your query, we again like to inform you that HTC One S is currently not scheduled to be launched in India so we will not be able to commit on the released date, as we don't have any information regarding the same and we don't want to give you any false information.

If you wish you can import the device from other country, we will surely provide the assistance for the device in India.
In-case for any repair for the device in future, it will covered under GWS (Global Support Warranty) in India.

Note: The terms and condition for availing GWS repairs are as follows:

1.The manufactured country and purchasing country of the device should be same.
2.To avail the GWS service for your device, you will have to pay the GWS repair charges of 35$ USD.
3.If the device is operator locked and if hard reset is performed, PCB is replaced or software upgrade on phone, then the phone will be locked again. You need to get the unlocked codes from whom the device is locked.
4.You need to have a valid proof of purchase and device should have been purchased within 12 months.

In case all the above conditions are fulfilled, we will replace the parts free of cost for your device. Else you will be require to pay the cost of spare parts as well.

If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to email us or call us at our contact center 1800-266-3566 , Mon to Sun 9:00 am to 8:00 pm.

Thank you once again for your continued patronage.

• 2012-06-07 17:28
  • K6tE

> In reply to Harkunwar @ 2012-06-07 15:10 from wiTF - click to readdoes....if i bought this from U.S does official warranty will be applicable here in india......would u prefer me to buy this phone with such an old processor...is s3 good or not compared to s4....could u pls differentiate pros & cons of both s3 & s4..i`m really dying to buy this phone..

• 2012-06-07 16:59
  • utrv

> In reply to Harkunwar @ 2012-06-07 15:10 from wiTF - click to readI am also thinking of buying online but I dnt know if I will be provided with warrenty, can anyone provide any info reguardng ths matter??

• 2012-06-07 16:52
  • 7qx@

> In reply to princekiran @ 2012-06-07 13:59 from uuxM - click to readno idea mate, you can ask htc about that.

• 2012-06-07 16:47
  • 7qx@

this phone doesnt have extra card slot but built-in 16gb memory. and if u look the pictures, i dont think battery is changeable for this phone since the picture is showing only the sim card is changeable.

• 2012-06-07 16:43
  • 4fQS

> In reply to princekiran @ 2012-06-07 09:00 from utJR - click to readS3 Processor is older than S4. The phone will heat a bit. I also live in India but I am getting this phone from canada in a few days. I am a techie. I like to install custom roms and add tweaks. i could only do these things with the s4 so i am getting that. If you are not like me then you can get the s3. just 20% less battery than s4.

• 2012-06-07 15:10
  • wiTF

> In reply to Anurag73 @ 2012-06-07 12:35 from Xu6y - click to readdoes this phone had radio...

• 2012-06-07 13:59
  • uuxM

this s3 processor is the overclocked version of the processor used in sensation xe, so dnt xpect outstanding benchmark and performence like the s4.

• 2012-06-07 12:35
  • Xu6y

> In reply to princekiran @ 2012-06-07 11:44 from uuxS - click to readthe gpu will be adreno 220 instead of 225, s3 doesnot support 225

• 2012-06-07 12:04
  • Xu6y
Total of 2098 user reviews and opinions for HTC One S.