HTC One SV - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.9
6.8
6.8

> In reply to GioMeliqa @ 2014-08-28 11:17 from 3yLA - click to readyes, i had the same problem, apparently the same period, after around 1 year it started collapsing the OS... in the beginning some apps were stopped unexpextedly, then after restarting it some times it couldnt statrt and i had to remove the battery and retry, then one day it never started again. Now its on the HTC service centre already for 3 days. Motherboard problem i guess

• 2014-10-01 16:29
  • nmEq

> In reply to mmm @ 2014-09-08 04:12 from qUF{ - click to readconnect ur phone 2 computer, search potos in every folder and if ur photos isn`t in mobile, i have bad news for u:|

• 2014-09-10 12:51
  • 3bh9

I am having issues with the phone... gallery has stopped unexpectedly... does anyone know how to solve the problem... I have tried in settings to go to applications selecting gallery disabling it and again enabling it... deleted data in gallery... restarted the phone multiple time after each change... the gallery is still not working... what can be done to fix it... dont want to lose my kid pictures

• 2014-09-08 04:12
  • qUF{

what do u mean???

• 2014-09-03 20:08
  • 3yLA

> In reply to GioMeliqa @ 2014-08-28 11:17 from 3yLA - click to readyour phone should store mobile

• 2014-09-03 04:41
  • ujXP

I had this cell-phone for 13 months and worked perfect, but one day i restared phone and it just stopped working. at service they told me problem was motherboard, does anyone had this problem?

• 2014-08-28 11:17
  • 3yLA

I had this cell-phone for 8 months and worked absolutely perfect, but one day, with no warning before, it just stopped working. The service told me there was dampness in the cell, although I really took care of it. Too bad to lose that grat device.

• 2014-08-19 12:39
  • 3AgS

I like how the picture in the description has a crack in exactly the same place as mine.

• 2014-07-19 03:59
  • vC%f

Great phone, great design, good performance if not perfect...fully satisfied.

• 2014-07-09 19:25
  • NvfT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-14 19:23 from u1wH - click to readbro there is a promblem in the hardware ,, thats y wifi is not working , same thing happened with me , i fixed the hardware and the wifi working , but before that try flashing it ..

• 2014-06-21 19:54
  • KID9

My WiFi is not working for HTC one SV can anyone tell me how to fix this problem???

• 2014-06-14 19:23
  • u1wH

> In reply to nim @ 2014-06-11 13:45 from N7Hh - click to readBetter than Htc desire 500.....$ Lcd 2 display is very clear even with low pixel density and it is very fast

• 2014-06-11 18:53
  • fxHd

Can someone recommend me if this phone irg outdate or better go for a htc desire500 ? Which is faster dual core 4G or quadcore processor 3G?

• 2014-06-11 13:45
  • N7Hh

how to make a video call...?

• 2014-06-09 11:59
  • X{XG

> In reply to Est @ 2014-06-04 13:05 from 0viM - click to readThis phone is pretty good. But the only thing is the sound. Ringtone song is low, music is extremely low. I'm with cricket and I get unlimited music, so the low sound coming from speakers really sucks but nothing I can do about it now.

• 2014-06-05 23:56
  • qGwB

Hi! I will buy HTC One SV or maybe Samsung I8200 Galaxy SIII mini VE... what's your opinion, which is it better?

• 2014-06-04 13:05
  • 0viM

> In reply to benne @ 2014-05-29 14:20 from 7XcI - click to readAnd your absolutely right!!

• 2014-05-30 12:46
  • jBvp

I'm going to say this the one sv isn't a bad phone at all..there's a lot to read about the phone in a lot of reviews before you purchase it..dig a lil deeper for more info about the phone..not every person has or wants the phone for all the same needs...before I purchased the one sv I knew it was for me. I mean you can't get upset over someone else saying they luv the phone..its what they wanted and it fits what ever there life style is..some ppl will just look at the phone and buy it just because its cute then some will buy it because they think because its 4G it might move like super man Cuz they been stuck on 2G or 3G for the last couple ov yrs..I read the reviews before I purchased the phone and I new it was ment for me..so I'm happy with it...and I luv it and I enjoy it everyday just the 4G beats audio and pictures with my kids being the everyday mom the one sv brings me happiness..I dont need a hole dell computer in a mobile phone I dont..its just like it ses it is when you read the reviews and options it has..its just a lil beautiful amazing Powerful 4G lte loaded with exciting things to do..I'm on it right now and I'm bouts to go get a cup of coffee and play my candy-jewels &..have a blessed day and take CARE..

• 2014-05-30 12:36
  • jBvp

Look this is the 3rd time I bought this cp ! It is one of the best of HTC ever made ! Do not beleive all negatives comments about it coz they are paid comments !

• 2014-05-29 14:20
  • 7XcI

> In reply to kcdaf40 @ 2014-04-20 13:03 from jBuu - click to readYou are far better with Your EVO HTC 3D
stick to it or choose a different model but HTC ONE SV

• 2014-05-19 03:16
  • qIaF
Total of 480 user reviews and opinions for HTC One SV.