HTC One SV - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.9
6.8
6.8

I like how the picture in the description has a crack in exactly the same place as mine.

• 2014-07-19 03:59
  • vC%f

Great phone, great design, good performance if not perfect...fully satisfied.

• 2014-07-09 19:25
  • NvfT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-14 19:23 from u1wH - click to readbro there is a promblem in the hardware ,, thats y wifi is not working , same thing happened with me , i fixed the hardware and the wifi working , but before that try flashing it ..

• 2014-06-21 19:54
  • KID9

My WiFi is not working for HTC one SV can anyone tell me how to fix this problem???

• 2014-06-14 19:23
  • u1wH

> In reply to nim @ 2014-06-11 13:45 from N7Hh - click to readBetter than Htc desire 500.....$ Lcd 2 display is very clear even with low pixel density and it is very fast

• 2014-06-11 18:53
  • fxHd

Can someone recommend me if this phone irg outdate or better go for a htc desire500 ? Which is faster dual core 4G or quadcore processor 3G?

• 2014-06-11 13:45
  • N7Hh

how to make a video call...?

• 2014-06-09 11:59
  • X{XG

> In reply to Est @ 2014-06-04 13:05 from 0viM - click to readThis phone is pretty good. But the only thing is the sound. Ringtone song is low, music is extremely low. I'm with cricket and I get unlimited music, so the low sound coming from speakers really sucks but nothing I can do about it now.

• 2014-06-05 23:56
  • qGwB

Hi! I will buy HTC One SV or maybe Samsung I8200 Galaxy SIII mini VE... what's your opinion, which is it better?

• 2014-06-04 13:05
  • 0viM

> In reply to benne @ 2014-05-29 14:20 from 7XcI - click to readAnd your absolutely right!!

• 2014-05-30 12:46
  • jBvp

I'm going to say this the one sv isn't a bad phone at all..there's a lot to read about the phone in a lot of reviews before you purchase it..dig a lil deeper for more info about the phone..not every person has or wants the phone for all the same needs...before I purchased the one sv I knew it was for me. I mean you can't get upset over someone else saying they luv the phone..its what they wanted and it fits what ever there life style is..some ppl will just look at the phone and buy it just because its cute then some will buy it because they think because its 4G it might move like super man Cuz they been stuck on 2G or 3G for the last couple ov yrs..I read the reviews before I purchased the phone and I new it was ment for me..so I'm happy with it...and I luv it and I enjoy it everyday just the 4G beats audio and pictures with my kids being the everyday mom the one sv brings me happiness..I dont need a hole dell computer in a mobile phone I dont..its just like it ses it is when you read the reviews and options it has..its just a lil beautiful amazing Powerful 4G lte loaded with exciting things to do..I'm on it right now and I'm bouts to go get a cup of coffee and play my candy-jewels &..have a blessed day and take CARE..

• 2014-05-30 12:36
  • jBvp

Look this is the 3rd time I bought this cp ! It is one of the best of HTC ever made ! Do not beleive all negatives comments about it coz they are paid comments !

• 2014-05-29 14:20
  • 7XcI

> In reply to kcdaf40 @ 2014-04-20 13:03 from jBuu - click to readYou are far better with Your EVO HTC 3D
stick to it or choose a different model but HTC ONE SV

• 2014-05-19 03:16
  • qIaF

I like this phone but i do NOT love it,
there are things which makes this phone LIMITED
IN ITS CAPABILITIES so much that will want
to get rid of it right of way, for some one who's entering the smartphone world for the first time, this will be the perfect phone.
but for those who already had own a smartphone like galaxy s2 or iPhone, this will be a terrible choice.
speed on the phone is a lot slower when using apps,
HTC ONE SV for Cricket they use Muve music
unfortunate they run version 3.0 and is NOT upgradable to 4.0 and it WILL NOT BE in the future because ATT has acquired Cricket and it will kill MUVE Music. that means you are STUCK to the limit of the Micro sd card of 3gb for music
and 1gb for apps/pictures/Videos.you run out of space right of way,of course you can use a larger Micro card but then your MUVE MUSIC WILL NOT WORK and that is a major drawback.another inconvenience is voice notification,you must go thru settings to clear your v-notification other ways the notifications remain like if you have Voice Mail while in fact you DO NOT have any voice mail.also another bad thing is the housing design it makes it difficult to press any of the function buttons. there are other drawbacks in this model however this are the most critical i think i should mention.
i hope my feedback will help those who are planning to buy this model.

• 2014-05-19 03:09
  • qIaF

what a beautiful phone I had it for 3 weeks after my researched but no regret so far

• 2014-05-17 23:30
  • NUVq

Iv had my one sv for almost 4m now and I'm in luv with it..is amazing beautiful and flawless..its my bby..I just wanted to share a lil 'sumtin' 'sumtin' with other one sv owners that I did..after I purchased my one sv..I wanted to change something on the body so it had my different custom touch to it so I ordered the back original battery cover off line to change the red to blk I was thinking it would make it even more amazing and it did so the center piece was orange the screen was blk and the back was blk..it looks so tight..its now at the beginning of being pimped out for all one sv luvers juswhen you have some free time you should look at a few different things on line that could add or change on your one sv to add your own lil touch to it..HtcOneSvRed 😉😍🙌&#128­582;

• 2014-05-16 02:15
  • jBvp

> In reply to myredbones @ 2014-04-30 22:31 from jBv3 - click to readIt appears that most apps are not moveable to sd card and I don't know why. This phone is confusing. Which is sd card the phone or internal? Would think internal is.

• 2014-05-14 11:54
  • jBuQ

> In reply to Bratfarrar @ 2014-04-21 18:14 from 0YRX - click to readI have the same problem and a 32 gig card that has virtually nothing on it since I can't move my aps. Also confusing is how they claim phone storage and internal storage. Shouldn't internal be sd card?

• 2014-05-11 12:30
  • jBuQ

Wow I have the same issue with my htc one sv.. Iv down loaded "clean master" thinking it would help me move more ov my apps to my SD card and for a while it was doing fine then one day I noticed there was just one app that stayed on my sd card when the other's were moved to a different storage on my phone ..my memory is full so I'm putting pix & and other apps in drop box and I'm disabling apps that "clean master" ses its OK to disable and my htc starts acting weird and just isn't having it..it caused more problems so I enabled them back now I'm hear reading your review that sounds a lot like my issue that I'm having..So Now I'm writing you wondering if you found a way to resolve that problem you were having and hoping you wouldn't mind helping me 😊 ty myredbones...

• 2014-04-30 22:31
  • jBv3

yes apps are moveable, the ONE SV is much better than the desire

• 2014-04-28 19:03
  • rvR1
Total of 473 user reviews and opinions for HTC One SV.