HTC One SV - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.9
6.8
6.8

> In reply to benne @ 2014-05-29 14:20 from 7XcI - click to readAnd your absolutely right!!

• 2014-05-30 12:46
  • jBvp

I'm going to say this the one sv isn't a bad phone at all..there's a lot to read about the phone in a lot of reviews before you purchase it..dig a lil deeper for more info about the phone..not every person has or wants the phone for all the same needs...before I purchased the one sv I knew it was for me. I mean you can't get upset over someone else saying they luv the phone..its what they wanted and it fits what ever there life style is..some ppl will just look at the phone and buy it just because its cute then some will buy it because they think because its 4G it might move like super man Cuz they been stuck on 2G or 3G for the last couple ov yrs..I read the reviews before I purchased the phone and I new it was ment for me..so I'm happy with it...and I luv it and I enjoy it everyday just the 4G beats audio and pictures with my kids being the everyday mom the one sv brings me happiness..I dont need a hole dell computer in a mobile phone I dont..its just like it ses it is when you read the reviews and options it has..its just a lil beautiful amazing Powerful 4G lte loaded with exciting things to do..I'm on it right now and I'm bouts to go get a cup of coffee and play my candy-jewels &..have a blessed day and take CARE..

• 2014-05-30 12:36
  • jBvp

Look this is the 3rd time I bought this cp ! It is one of the best of HTC ever made ! Do not beleive all negatives comments about it coz they are paid comments !

• 2014-05-29 14:20
  • 7XcI

> In reply to kcdaf40 @ 2014-04-20 13:03 from jBuu - click to readYou are far better with Your EVO HTC 3D
stick to it or choose a different model but HTC ONE SV

• 2014-05-19 03:16
  • qIaF

I like this phone but i do NOT love it,
there are things which makes this phone LIMITED
IN ITS CAPABILITIES so much that will want
to get rid of it right of way, for some one who's entering the smartphone world for the first time, this will be the perfect phone.
but for those who already had own a smartphone like galaxy s2 or iPhone, this will be a terrible choice.
speed on the phone is a lot slower when using apps,
HTC ONE SV for Cricket they use Muve music
unfortunate they run version 3.0 and is NOT upgradable to 4.0 and it WILL NOT BE in the future because ATT has acquired Cricket and it will kill MUVE Music. that means you are STUCK to the limit of the Micro sd card of 3gb for music
and 1gb for apps/pictures/Videos.you run out of space right of way,of course you can use a larger Micro card but then your MUVE MUSIC WILL NOT WORK and that is a major drawback.another inconvenience is voice notification,you must go thru settings to clear your v-notification other ways the notifications remain like if you have Voice Mail while in fact you DO NOT have any voice mail.also another bad thing is the housing design it makes it difficult to press any of the function buttons. there are other drawbacks in this model however this are the most critical i think i should mention.
i hope my feedback will help those who are planning to buy this model.

• 2014-05-19 03:09
  • qIaF

what a beautiful phone I had it for 3 weeks after my researched but no regret so far

• 2014-05-17 23:30
  • NUVq

Iv had my one sv for almost 4m now and I'm in luv with it..is amazing beautiful and flawless..its my bby..I just wanted to share a lil 'sumtin' 'sumtin' with other one sv owners that I did..after I purchased my one sv..I wanted to change something on the body so it had my different custom touch to it so I ordered the back original battery cover off line to change the red to blk I was thinking it would make it even more amazing and it did so the center piece was orange the screen was blk and the back was blk..it looks so tight..its now at the beginning of being pimped out for all one sv luvers juswhen you have some free time you should look at a few different things on line that could add or change on your one sv to add your own lil touch to it..HtcOneSvRed 😉😍🙌&#128­582;

• 2014-05-16 02:15
  • jBvp

> In reply to myredbones @ 2014-04-30 22:31 from jBv3 - click to readIt appears that most apps are not moveable to sd card and I don't know why. This phone is confusing. Which is sd card the phone or internal? Would think internal is.

• 2014-05-14 11:54
  • jBuQ

> In reply to Bratfarrar @ 2014-04-21 18:14 from 0YRX - click to readI have the same problem and a 32 gig card that has virtually nothing on it since I can't move my aps. Also confusing is how they claim phone storage and internal storage. Shouldn't internal be sd card?

• 2014-05-11 12:30
  • jBuQ

Wow I have the same issue with my htc one sv.. Iv down loaded "clean master" thinking it would help me move more ov my apps to my SD card and for a while it was doing fine then one day I noticed there was just one app that stayed on my sd card when the other's were moved to a different storage on my phone ..my memory is full so I'm putting pix & and other apps in drop box and I'm disabling apps that "clean master" ses its OK to disable and my htc starts acting weird and just isn't having it..it caused more problems so I enabled them back now I'm hear reading your review that sounds a lot like my issue that I'm having..So Now I'm writing you wondering if you found a way to resolve that problem you were having and hoping you wouldn't mind helping me 😊 ty myredbones...

• 2014-04-30 22:31
  • jBv3

yes apps are moveable, the ONE SV is much better than the desire

• 2014-04-28 19:03
  • rvR1

Pls tell me who is better HTC One SV or HTC Desire 500 ?

• 2014-04-27 22:20
  • gKBE

Pls tell me who is better HTC One SV or HTC Desire 500 ?

• 2014-04-27 22:18
  • gKBE

> In reply to Evo 10 @ 2013-01-28 13:17 from utCB - click to readApps are not movable. :(

• 2014-04-21 18:15
  • 0YRX

> In reply to Evo 10 @ 2013-01-28 10:58 from utCA - click to readI have not been able to move apps to the sd card. My internal memory is very full and it is annoying me. Photos ect can be loaded directly to sd card. I have been disabling apps that I do not use to speed it up. I have very little as far as apps on my phone. Since doing this now I can update everything so that is good. Really annoying

• 2014-04-21 18:14
  • 0YRX

> In reply to Misafasheti @ 2013-05-19 09:10 from 4Yi2 - click to readMisafasheti, I have the same problem. My internal memory is very low. Constantly telling me to delete apps but the problem is, I do not have hardly any freaking apps. My SD card is almost empty. Plus my phone memory is very little. What gives? Internal memory is almost used up but I cannot transfer to 4gb sd card. Really annoying. I have been messing with this for the last month and can not find any solution.

• 2014-04-21 18:03
  • 0YRX

> In reply to gerardo005 @ 2014-03-10 17:15 from NIUA - click to readI am currently buying the SV and have the HTC evo 3D and it ran great for two years but now all it does is freeze up. Seems when you no longer get the OS UPDATES that is when the problems occur. Probably why the carriers say phones good for two years.

• 2014-04-20 13:03
  • jBuu
  • CustomerUnsatisfied
  • Rating0

This phone sucks, high price, low res screen (with a pixel gone in 2 months), ridicoulus audio (you won't hear ringtone when the phone is in your pocket, and you have to put the speaker next to your ears to ear something from youtube), battery is good only if you support it with a really really good battery app that kills connection as often as possible, low storage space and you cannot put apps into an external SD without root... Buy Moto G, spend less and get a better phone.

• 2014-04-14 22:21
  • nMIQ

> In reply to ryan @ 2014-03-28 03:05 from tXfh - click to readBuy this phone. The battery life is awesome. It also has a power saver option that you can customize. It works with the computer, the apps, and the screen brightness all to maximize the battery. For the money, this is the best smartphone on the market. It is fast, great screen,and is just a great phone.

• 2014-04-12 23:25
  • ELP4

HTC just confirm , the phone will never see 4.3 or 4.4 , and they was sure will give us 4.4. With the update for the boost users will be the end of the software updates.They making the situation like with HTC Desire HD . And HTC promisse 4.4.2 , lol ! Same old tricks from HTC ! I will never again buy phone with this brand ! Better Samsung , they are way better in this ! And they dont give empty promisses like HTC . New devices and same old tricks ... Dont got words ! Well done HTC !

• 2014-04-05 15:00
  • 0B75
Total of 484 user reviews and opinions for HTC One SV.