HTC One SV - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.9
6.8
6.8

HTC just confirm , the phone will never see 4.3 or 4.4 , and they was sure will give us 4.4. With the update for the boost users will be the end of the software updates.They making the situation like with HTC Desire HD . And HTC promisse 4.4.2 , lol ! Same old tricks from HTC ! I will never again buy phone with this brand ! Better Samsung , they are way better in this ! And they dont give empty promisses like HTC . New devices and same old tricks ... Dont got words ! Well done HTC !

• 2014-04-05 15:00
  • 0B75

> In reply to myredbones @ 2014-04-02 20:45 from jBv3 - click to readDid you have any problems viewing videos sent to your phone through text? I just got a refurbished phone and the video quality is blurry.

• 2014-04-04 18:58
  • j@F8

sorry I was falling asleep while I was writing that comment...what i ment to say was I fell in luv with the HtcOneSv and if anything were to happened to it I would go buy another one..I bought it for my bday And I was feeling really down And when I got my HtcOneSvRed it made my life so much better.."JUST GET THE PHONE"you won't regret it...if you can get the boost mobile fiery red..with the red buttons below its the most "beautifulest" phone your eyes will ever see😱😉🙌

• 2014-04-02 20:45
  • jBv3

> In reply to jevin @ 2014-02-26 17:28 from Nvg5 - click to readI have the same issue... when I first had to use it I was like "Omg"is it me or is that plug HOT..SO yea it does but it kept working with no other problems.. just don't let it get covered up by something it might you know..start a fire lol😸 take care!!

• 2014-04-02 20:15
  • jBv3

I live in USA..I have this phone except it is fiery red on the back with the red buttons below and its 3G 4G LTE SPEED big on memory SD card beats audio nice AF waiting on 4.2.2 jelly bean and htc sense as we speak were at boost mobile certification waiting to have the upgrade to be pushed to us right now:) I just want to add that this phone is SUPERB no flaws gorgeous design Amazing pix sound system I luv the way the buttons are red I fell in luv with this phone if anything were to happened to it I would go buy anotheythe HtcOneSvRed it f up my life when I was so down..and "she" still does✌

• 2014-04-02 07:48
  • jBv3

> In reply to GioMeliqa @ 2014-03-27 16:42 from 3yLA - click to readhow about the battery?? how many days ? may i know plsss?? iam planning to buy this kind of phone

• 2014-03-28 03:05
  • tXfh

> In reply to ryan @ 2014-03-11 17:23 from 0m3R - click to readgood:) not best and not bad, good

• 2014-03-27 16:42
  • 3yLA

How into htc one sv recovery mode?

• 2014-03-21 09:13
  • akMC

is it really a good phone dude?? cuz im planning to buy this one,,,
im also concerns about the life of its battery,,

• 2014-03-21 05:10
  • tXfh

Fantastic phone, by far the best buy I have ever made, its small enough to be able to hold properly, unlike the new Samsung galexys. Its fast and capable enough for emails, surfing the net, watching movies, and even playing the odd game. The LTE/4G is a fantastic feature. I use my phone throughout the day skyping, surfing the net and texting friends, and usually have 70% battery power at the end of the day, when only texting, and receiving calls it can easily last 5 days. I have had my phone for 4 months now, and dropped it twice, this phone is built SOLID, i dropped it from 2m/6ft onto concrete and not a scratch on it. I wanted to buy the Samsung s3 mini or s4 mini which both have very similar specs to the HTC one sv however the HTC was cheaper and much much more value for money. My friend dropped his s3 mini from 30cm/1ft onto a wooden floor and shattered his screen. This is a must buy!

• 2014-03-20 14:30
  • rvNR

> In reply to SPK @ 2014-03-13 23:53 from fufw - click to readI have a HTC V and it likes to sit at 90% charged. It doesn't seem to affect the phone's performance at all.

• 2014-03-19 09:38
  • YTSQ

My HTC one sv only charges upto 89% and has never exceeded that point. what could be the problem?

• 2014-03-13 23:53
  • fufw

does the battery of this phone good??

• 2014-03-11 17:23
  • 0m3R

I have the HTC One Sv for Boost mobile. At first it was the best phone i ever had. i absolutely loved it. Now im starting to have problems. Lagging, freezing, unresponsive touch screen, automatically switches my phone to speaker phone or mute, the sensor doesnt work at times, and there just many other bugs that i am starting to get. idk if its just phone defect or mine is just a defective phone.

• 2014-03-10 17:15
  • NIUA

which is better??? samsung core dous or htc one sv?????

• 2014-03-10 05:49
  • _swervy_mg_ on insta
  • Rating0

> In reply to keno @ 2014-02-27 20:58 from mnSb - click to readi just bought the htc one sv and i love it ! its great

• 2014-03-10 00:56
  • jBua

Screen display is very poor. Would have been better if they had used ips displays

• 2014-03-09 03:43
  • dT5Q

im planning to buy this kind of phone but i don't know if this is a good phone or what,, because i have read the comments and there's many problems regarding this phone,,,

• 2014-03-06 12:40
  • 3SYN

> In reply to psymone @ 2014-03-02 03:01 from IvDG - click to readCould be network related. The network operator is being displayed or it's emergency calls ?

• 2014-03-02 15:30
  • Nvg5

Is anyone else having problems receiving calls and making calls. For some reason I cant receive or make phone calls .. any suggestions on how to fix the problem???

• 2014-03-02 03:01
  • IvDG
Total of 485 user reviews and opinions for HTC One SV.