HTC One update brings further improvements to the camera
The HTC One is yet to go on sale in many parts of the world but that hasn't stopped HTC from constantly releasing a stream of updates for the device. After the recent update that improved camera performance we have another one that improves things further.
Version number 1.29.401.13 mostly features improvement to the camera, with changes such as:
- Improvement to sound capture with Zoe
- Noise reduction in slow motion movie capture
- Improved color reproduction and dynamic range (reduced over-exposure in non-HDR images) in certain conditions
- Fix to display correct ISO in EXIF information when ISO settings are manually changed by the user
- Improved system performance and stability
If you are one of the lucky few to have the One in your possession, you should check to see if the update is available for your device.
Has anyone actually received this new update? I am in Singapore and have been eagerly waiting for this update for the past two weeks. To my surprise, I received a notice for an update this evening but it was a small (17MB) update with message saying ...
- 2013-05-15 18:46
this very long statement doesn't make sense at all. Not a single Manufacturer listen to customers so why do they need to read threads? some wished an Android Nokia, a glass/metal Samsung, larger screen iPhone w/ quadcores. releasing phones / updates ...
- 2013-04-26 05:45
From The Verge review on SGS4: "I don't like holding this phone, and I can't overstate how much that informs the experience of using it. It makes an awful first impression, slippery and slimy and simply unpleasant in your hand." &...
- 2013-04-26 03:21