HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.7
6.2
5.9

I bought HTC one v it is very good looking phone its working smoothly i like this phone

• 2014-10-27 11:58
  • rKPY

one should buy another htc after having suffered from dis phone..???

• 2014-10-26 09:58
  • 2@kf

just root it then flash cyanogenmod custom rom into it, dont forget to flash googleapps also. it shouldnt lagg anymore ;)

• 2014-10-23 20:44
  • M2g0

I have now and 2 years..from the time i buy it its logging very much and switch off sometimes and i cannot switch it on for hours!!!

• 2014-10-19 11:59
  • ssBU

very bad phone with lots of problems

• 2014-10-18 11:50
  • fueb

worst phone ever, costly mistake.

• 2014-10-15 06:51
  • bC75

i m using htc one v frm two year..thiz phne iz nt working properly..never does not take it..

• 2014-10-13 08:08
  • YTK2

> In reply to Farhad @ 2014-10-11 18:10 from ibpi - click to read....phone book doesn't open and my screen too make me anger as it dosen't touch where I wanted ,most applications doesn't run smoothly it gives a notification not responding ....

• 2014-10-12 08:53
  • 7tKq

I am using HTC ONE V for more than a year! it is the worst phone ever! the phonebook and contact list is very very slow, message slow, screen not smooth, when I scroll the screen suddenly select and opens unwanted item, I went to HTC service center, They replace the phone with a new one, but after just few months I faced same problems again, I clean up the memory and decrease the contact list to only 155, and disable all email and online accounts, remove and uninstall all additional apps, many times of reboots, many times of factory reset, I want to use the phone just for basic functions such as call and SMS, but still it is painfully slow, I am exhausted, I checked Internet, service centers and many resource to fix the problem, but cannot fix it.

• 2014-10-11 18:10
  • ibpi

• 2014-10-11 18:07
  • ibpi

Worst ever phone.. contacts not loading ag all.. very slow..

• 2014-10-09 14:49
  • utYI

Its very slow. I have only 3 or 4 applications installed on it. It gets stuck frequently. If i move the phone while recording, the video gets blurred for the next 5-10s. Waste of money

• 2014-10-08 06:25
  • PI%9

I've been using HTC one v since 2.5 years..its too slow and processor is very low....even sticks in calling also...it heats while cellular data is on...in 18000 processor should be of minimum snapdragon 400 ...there is a problem of Whatsaap in every HTC phones.....when I turn on the Whatsaap it gets closed ane many times I've to install new one....I recommend don't buy this phone.......

• 2014-10-06 12:25
  • rARQ

This is the worst phone ever i used...Its totally worthless price..Heavy slow in opening contacts, opening messages, opening applications. only good thing is mp3 player and hd recording camera..
Dont go for this phone at anycost.

• 2014-10-06 09:57
  • PB7k

Dear All Htc One V users.
I have also been using this phone from past two years and I'm also facing the same problem.

But if you root your phone, then this phone is very powerful, you get increased battery life, increased RAM speed ,reduction in heating problem, and works very smooth.

Warning ⚠ -- before rooting your phone you should be very careful because if you make small mistake and skipped one step while rooting you phone say bye bye to your phone. Check on you tube for more details.

• 2014-10-06 05:43
  • rKxx

my htc one v very good and has a ram of 786 mb,, camera is good and worth for my money.....

• 2014-10-05 07:57
  • KAYX

Worst phone ever, don't buy it,contact loading too long,messages loading too long,even after factory reset nothings changed.In first year send it two times on service(T-mobile) because i didn't have signal and nobody cant call me.And they said it is my mistake to having too much applications (i have maybe 5 apps and none of them was game or etc.) and they "clean up and update" my system.After some time problems goes back,then i send it again.They changed motherboard and device got new IMEI number,it is whole new phone with old case and display. Even after that my phone have lagging,contact and messaging problems but i didn't have any more energy to sending on service and waiting it to goes back.It is about three years that i bothering with this phone (i am extremely patient guy) now i want to sell it but who need extremely slow phone? I'm stuck with this phone :-(

• 2014-10-04 15:01
  • d%Bc

I have been using this mbl since 2 yrs ... bad battery backup,damn slow msgs and contacts,heat,strucking etc ...

• 2014-10-04 12:32
  • utxp

have been using htc v1 since two years its too slow gets slower on instalg apps,bad battry backup,weak signal catching ability,keeps on hanging,worst phone guys dont buy

• 2014-10-04 09:49
  • u7Ik

> In reply to juraj @ 2014-09-08 13:14 from MkAG - click to readtiz v true de phone is so slow cant even play gud games

• 2014-09-30 23:50
  • N7IJ
Total of 4025 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.