HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.7
6.3
6.0

One of my biggest mistake is to buy this phone....extremely slow....cant even play Candy Crush game on this smoothly....hangs....crashes....feels like cheated by HTC......go for any chinese phone rather than buying this piece of bullshit.

• 2014-11-27 08:28
  • CRqD

M using HTC ONE V from past many years. the performance is very nice, except the cam quality everything else is working well.The only problem is u cant enjoy the latest apps or anything new due to low internal memory and ram.

• 2014-11-22 06:22
  • vwu9

its a very nice phone if you ask me....cos its just 1 week old with me and i have no problems using it

• 2014-11-17 07:06
  • IaH5

I have become increasingly disappointed with my HTC One V to the point where I've replaced it. The battery doesn't last, can't get reception & when I have a mobile connection it won't connect!!! I will be sad to say goodbye to the camera tho! Can't beat the camera in clear, perfect color photos! Wish there was a way I could give it back to HTC & have them fix it :-(

• 2014-11-11 16:12
  • FZaN

Hangs very rapidly.. Can't handle applications like games, opera mini,whatsapp,etc. Screen blackout on making a call and RAM is too damn low. Touch and Camera is nice. Messaging is OK.Battery consumption is also high and sometimes it becomes too damn hot to handle and it often scared me...!!

• 2014-11-10 20:02
  • vbK5

its so sweet and has long battery life

• 2014-11-06 13:26
  • NsEb

HTC One V hangs once you work for a while. Therefore, you need to factory rest every two months. I do not recommend to buy HTC.

• 2014-11-04 07:44
  • PIBP

its really cool but it gets too hot i think. especially when charging

• 2014-11-01 09:13
  • Nw8x

I bought HTC one v it is very good looking phone its working smoothly i like this phone

• 2014-10-27 11:58
  • rKPY

one should buy another htc after having suffered from dis phone..???

• 2014-10-26 09:58
  • 2@kf

just root it then flash cyanogenmod custom rom into it, dont forget to flash googleapps also. it shouldnt lagg anymore ;)

• 2014-10-23 20:44
  • M2g0

I have now and 2 years..from the time i buy it its logging very much and switch off sometimes and i cannot switch it on for hours!!!

• 2014-10-19 11:59
  • ssBU

very bad phone with lots of problems

• 2014-10-18 11:50
  • fueb

worst phone ever, costly mistake.

• 2014-10-15 06:51
  • bC75

i m using htc one v frm two year..thiz phne iz nt working properly..never does not take it..

• 2014-10-13 08:08
  • YTK2

> In reply to Farhad @ 2014-10-11 18:10 from ibpi - click to read....phone book doesn't open and my screen too make me anger as it dosen't touch where I wanted ,most applications doesn't run smoothly it gives a notification not responding ....

• 2014-10-12 08:53
  • 7tKq

I am using HTC ONE V for more than a year! it is the worst phone ever! the phonebook and contact list is very very slow, message slow, screen not smooth, when I scroll the screen suddenly select and opens unwanted item, I went to HTC service center, They replace the phone with a new one, but after just few months I faced same problems again, I clean up the memory and decrease the contact list to only 155, and disable all email and online accounts, remove and uninstall all additional apps, many times of reboots, many times of factory reset, I want to use the phone just for basic functions such as call and SMS, but still it is painfully slow, I am exhausted, I checked Internet, service centers and many resource to fix the problem, but cannot fix it.

• 2014-10-11 18:10
  • ibpi

• 2014-10-11 18:07
  • ibpi

Worst ever phone.. contacts not loading ag all.. very slow..

• 2014-10-09 14:49
  • utYI

Its very slow. I have only 3 or 4 applications installed on it. It gets stuck frequently. If i move the phone while recording, the video gets blurred for the next 5-10s. Waste of money

• 2014-10-08 06:25
  • PI%9
Total of 4031 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.