HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.7
6.3
6.0

> In reply to sonu @ 2014-12-15 11:46 from vIuq - click to readI m facing d same issue for last 1 year. Very sad..

• 2015-01-24 20:27
  • vGeY

I've had this phone nearly 3 years and dopped it once every month or so.. the screen only shattered after 2,5 years, but only slightly so that the phone is still good to use -> I'm impressed compared to drop tests of other smartphones.

• 2015-01-22 23:14
  • 3%bV

how do u guys activate your 3g network on htc one v. i hv tried all i know but mine is still on d edge network

• 2015-01-15 22:58
  • ftKa

> In reply to moolchand pal @ 2014-12-01 12:24 from utSp - click to readYou dont understand any thing about this mobile

• 2015-01-07 18:12
  • Nqu}

Do you people realize that this phone is nearly 3 years at this point? Of course it's not going to work very well with new apps and the battery life will be lackluster - it's running 4.0 on a 1500 mAh battery.

• 2015-01-01 19:04
  • QZYk

its a nice fone......i.like every thing about it

• 2015-01-01 13:53
  • fsT5

I have been trying to download simple compass on this htc one v phone but its not working please can anyone help me out

• 2014-12-28 11:23
  • fuyG

> In reply to vij @ 2014-11-27 08:28 from CRqD - click to readI agree with you, I made the big mistake in buying it in the first, I hate this mobile so much I wouldn't give it to my enemy. Very bad battery life, I also don't like the way the batter is encased in the mobile and you can't get access to it. Also you can't extend the memory. If your thinking of getting this sorry excuse of a mobile I'd look somewhere else, like a Samsung or even a Apple phone.

• 2014-12-21 02:35
  • JbRk

HTC one V is a very horrible phone. battery life horrible, phone brightness horrible, you can't even download dream league on it. it's one of the worst phones ever.

• 2014-12-18 21:26
  • kiNJ

Any idea or inputs how to get this issue fixed ...while accessing phone book and Messages ?

• 2014-12-18 09:13
  • vG$r

One of the Worst Phone I say till now is HTC one V. Past two years I am using this phone. It will not display Contacts till 20 to 25 mins after u select phone book option. Miss calls will not be visible for more that 15 to to 20 mins after getting u a miss call. Now I am facing new problem that I am not able to call . if u dial any number after 5 mins call is going. I am facing so many problem I am facing in this phone. Better not to take this phone instead u can take 1000 rs mobile

• 2014-12-15 11:46
  • vIuq

I wanna buy this phone for Internet use rendomly,,
Is it better or not?

• 2014-12-14 18:22
  • X{XG

its mobile is too slow and very bad mob..

• 2014-12-01 12:24
  • utSp

One of my biggest mistake is to buy this phone....extremely slow....cant even play Candy Crush game on this smoothly....hangs....crashes....feels like cheated by HTC......go for any chinese phone rather than buying this piece of bullshit.

• 2014-11-27 08:28
  • CRqD

M using HTC ONE V from past many years. the performance is very nice, except the cam quality everything else is working well.The only problem is u cant enjoy the latest apps or anything new due to low internal memory and ram.

• 2014-11-22 06:22
  • vwu9

its a very nice phone if you ask me....cos its just 1 week old with me and i have no problems using it

• 2014-11-17 07:06
  • IaH5

I have become increasingly disappointed with my HTC One V to the point where I've replaced it. The battery doesn't last, can't get reception & when I have a mobile connection it won't connect!!! I will be sad to say goodbye to the camera tho! Can't beat the camera in clear, perfect color photos! Wish there was a way I could give it back to HTC & have them fix it :-(

• 2014-11-11 16:12
  • FZaN

Hangs very rapidly.. Can't handle applications like games, opera mini,whatsapp,etc. Screen blackout on making a call and RAM is too damn low. Touch and Camera is nice. Messaging is OK.Battery consumption is also high and sometimes it becomes too damn hot to handle and it often scared me...!!

• 2014-11-10 20:02
  • vbK5

its so sweet and has long battery life

• 2014-11-06 13:26
  • NsEb

HTC One V hangs once you work for a while. Therefore, you need to factory rest every two months. I do not recommend to buy HTC.

• 2014-11-04 07:44
  • PIBP
Total of 4043 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.