HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

6.7
6.3
6.0

hi,
i am using HTC One v. i have meet many problems.
when i will connect with PC still mobile will switched off.

Any time RAM memory is full (Displayed).

My mobile Phone memory is free. Apps not installed phone memory.

very slow performance. When i unlock mobile phone characters (password) not enter. But keyboard is enable.

i want increase my RAM memory. Kindly help me.....

Contact : ppeter435@gmail.com

• 2014-07-23 15:52
  • PFHv

dear showing error report frequently

• 2014-07-23 15:39
  • PFHv

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-04 07:35 from 7q9F - click to readThat about sums this phone up for me

• 2014-07-16 09:36
  • f43q

> In reply to avinash @ 2014-07-09 13:11 from U{h7 - click to readAbsolutely correct. HTC One V is just a wastage of money. It can be used as a basic phone not as a smart phone.

• 2014-07-12 19:21
  • KgfP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-05-19 19:38 from 7tCn - click to readHTC desire u mobile I experienced is worst ever in all aspects. I decided not to buy HTC mobiles in future, really its frustrated me.

• 2014-07-09 13:11
  • U{h7

I inherited my htc from my dad who had a few issues about it until he reset it but I have had no issues at all and t is a really great phone only lags a bit when I play subway surfers. If u have problems, reset it. It worked for my dad

• 2014-07-06 23:55
  • vuBD

why is the battery not removeable its total odd to see this happening to a big phone like that

• 2014-07-02 10:28
  • fuNc

I advise to all that if u r think about Htc brought its really wrong. boz I have an htc so I know about this very well.
you should buy china model agents' htc

• 2014-06-30 13:13
  • rKwk

I bought this phone as advised by seller at croma, Punjabi bagh two years back at the time of Samsung s3 launched. He told that HTC is the best available in 20000 range. But now I feel that do not bye any HTC product as they fool the customer. Compare the product at net and then finalize one.

• 2014-06-27 10:55
  • EkKm

where to start... #1 it is the worst phone. it is super slow and very laggy. it can't handle simple tasks. it has total system shut downs. it can't handle games. it isn't user friendly. and the beats audio is a gimmick all it does is makes it a litlle louder and then the base becomes muddy. nothing against dre his headphones are amazing. but he should stick to headphones. i have the phone i hate the phone and i want to break the phone.

• 2014-06-26 19:15
  • FIqb

Never ever use HTC friends its really pathetic, even some one give u free of cost then also dont use its simply waste....

• 2014-06-24 15:27
  • rKx4

I have two of the HTC one, and have had issues with both. The phones get so hot at times they cannot be held up to your ear, so you have to use the speaker. This heat has caused both phones to have spider fractures on the screen. Both phones were purchased September of 2013. HTC is not interested in doing anything about the screen, but GorillaGlass is paying me for at least one of them because of the issues with that phone. I am taking the money from GorillaGlass and getting a Samsung. This is my first at last experience with HTC

• 2014-06-18 02:02
  • jqaQ

Bought this phone because it looked nice and I liked the curvature at the bottom to hold on to it easier. That is about all that I can say about it that is good. It's the most $$ I've even spend for a piece of junk. HTC, can't believe you would put such a product on the market. Doesn't perform as it should, very, very slow and you can push something on the key pad and may get something. Always doing random calling when you are trying to check e-mail or a text message. Very, very disappointed ! !

• 2014-06-16 21:04
  • qmbT

> In reply to bishalballack @ 2014-04-23 05:14 from uM6} - click to readthe same happened to me and the phone cant connect for shit

• 2014-06-14 18:05
  • 7GEu

This phone looks good & attracts easily. That's it...functioning wise very slow and not user friendly keypad. And suddenly gets restart

• 2014-06-10 03:44
  • bC2}

This phone looks nice but that's all. It's so extremely laggy and SLOW even for the simple stuff, dialing numbers and reading messages etc. Can't wait to be rid of it.

• 2014-06-08 22:31
  • mxRm

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-01 13:12 from vG4W - click to readthe only way to avoid that is to use it without a memcard

• 2014-06-07 04:55
  • NseH

Hi i am using HTC 1V for the past 2 years & off late facing a huge problem, unable to access contacts fast sometimes it takes 5 minutes just to view them, & once i try to call from the contacts it kind off goes blank ,it is puts u in a embarrassing situation . please suggest me whether to change my mobile or is there any solution for the problem.

• 2014-06-01 13:12
  • vG4W

> In reply to bishalballack @ 2014-04-23 05:14 from uM6} - click to readwhat about the back cover makes the phone useless without it? does it just complete some type of circuit that if not present won't allow it to turn on? i just need to know the importance of that specific piece as that may be my issue as well. thanks.

• 2014-05-29 12:32
  • 4P1y

mine just conked off a few days back... suddenly one morning my thigh begins burning and i find that the phone in my pocket has become too hot near the recent apps key. i can't even hold it ... the screen doesn't come on and holding down the power switch has no effect. Since the battery is totally sealed, it couldn't even be removed. finally the temperature reduced on its own but the phone was dead. Service center guys say mother board short circuit has to be replaced ( and the price quoted was 9k since the battery is attached). apparently this is a common problem http://forum.xda-developers.co...p?t=2286478. even when it was working it was pathetic. apps closing on their own, takes extremely long to load the phone book or dial a no., browser closing whenever a heavy page is loading, for a few days bluetooth wouldn't switch on at all and needed OS reinstallation to correct the prob. Overall a very unworthy phone... poor performance and very unreliable (i had to replace the screen in 6 months cuz the bottom of the screen stopped responding.. thankfully that got done under warranty).

• 2014-05-27 12:33
  • P@Rc
Total of 3978 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.