HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.7
6.2
5.9

I have bought this Handset a month ago. What I found is below.

Lets talk about good things:
1) Excellent Camera quality
Several features in camera are awesome.
Excellent HDR video recording.

I played my HDr video recording in My 42inch Lg Tv,
Believe me I was amazed. Video and images were alive.

2) Beat audio doesn`t impress me however not bad.
3) Appplications works well with provided processor
4) Processor for gaming is not too Bad.

Bad Things

1) Battery Backup comes first, It fails here
Very much disappointed with the backup.
Not even stands for 5 to 6 hrs (talktime).

2)HTC one v Sync software S-KS.

They should Improve.
They are wayback in terms of Nokia Ovi Suits & others.

Sorry I do not know others if exists(Suits).

Overall I am not satifised with the Handset.
I do not recommed this Handset to anyone.

Thanks
Kundan

• 2012-06-11 13:29
  • PRTN

> In reply to bilal kaleem @ 2012-06-11 00:04 from u1tW - click to readhow big is that yellow spot? is it really problem? I'm planning to buy this phone, so I would like to check that.. I'm from Serbia. Are you from India? Is that problem generally in India, or in whole world? As I can see, most of problems are reported from that region (or I'm maybe wrong?)

• 2012-06-11 12:48
  • Mywr

I agree that some of these one v and also one x have problem and go to dead after a few days usage. I have mine replaced one to one, and the new one works great! Love it.

However, there are yellow spots at the bottom corners. But never mind, afraid that if I replace, I may receive a faulty one :(

To sum up, this phone works great if no faulty. Appearance and material are good. ICS. Camera and music are great. A bit laggy when run some heavy apps and games. But it totally worth the money!!

Tip: Check the phone throughout before buying. Check yellow spots (open internet browser to check), camera, music, phone function. If you need powerful phone, go for one x/s instead.

Hope it helps!

P/S: Use Dolphin for internet browser, MX Player for media, QuickPic for photos, and ES File Explorer!! They are superb!

• 2012-06-11 11:51
  • PUk2

i'm planning to purchase htc one v.! Can anyone please help me to know whether the phone is genuine or rumors about the phones are enough to understand.!
.please guyz let me know before i realise its too late to appologise :p =D

• 2012-06-11 10:17
  • fCZf

Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V much much better then this you can compare,and cheaper too, and sont camera famous cyber shot,and front camera in Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V,htc dont have

• 2012-06-11 09:09
  • wdxy

> In reply to sandy @ 2012-06-09 11:54 from vGdG - click to readIt has FM radio

• 2012-06-11 06:45
  • HHHH

I have read all the comments about HTC One V ... i really dont know y ppl can pass negetive comments about this SUPER Machine....
i didnt ever c a android phone like HTC one V...its really a brilliant phone...love u HTC ONE V, its the best Android phone so far ;)

• 2012-06-11 05:28
  • 3CfV

i have one v and it have a spot @ left bottom side of yellow color i checked 3 to 4 pieces all have same problem

• 2012-06-11 00:04
  • u1tW
  • F

hi guys
am going buy one phone pricing below 15000. anyone pls suggest me a gud phone in dis range

• 2012-06-10 19:56
  • utNp

> In reply to vt @ 2012-06-10 15:43 from bCdt - click to readSorry to say viney u r a baby .this phone is not made for you .you can try Nokia or Samsung..or in high quality you can also try micromax or karbon .....*

• 2012-06-10 19:19
  • fCWn

It has fm.good camera.good body.not a stupid China plastic like other phone.

• 2012-06-10 19:14
  • fCWn

> In reply to warttt @ 2012-06-07 19:18 from 0VkR - click to readone v is a excellent phone!!!!there are some fake and unrealistic comments please don't believe it. They must have written it to lower htc's production in India.

• 2012-06-10 18:52
  • uumG

yes it have fm,
one of the best camera in the segment,
fully loaded features,
grab it

• 2012-06-10 18:47
  • uumG

I had bought HTC ONE V handset on 2/06/2012. That handset stopped working on 5/06/2012. I got it replaced on 9/6/12 and got a new handset and it has again stopped working on 10/6/2012.

Despite dealing with its disfunctionalities,getting it replaced has caused me a lot of Physical and mental HARRASMENT.

• 2012-06-10 17:14
  • utkZ

• 2012-06-10 17:01
  • utk$

i got my back panel cracked ....so should i have to for new body ? is only back panel available ?

• 2012-06-10 16:24
  • utyC

Dear Frnds
This is Vinay frm India. I purchased HTC One V on 20/05/2012,unfortunately the mobile was dead on 22/05/2012 and I got replacement for that mobile on 26/05/2012.
However, this new phone camera quality is very very very poor pics are like VGA camera quality....I am not satisfy with camera. Secondly this phone Bluetooth is not working. After 10 attempt 1 file sent. After receiving files from HTC one V pics are not clear pics are blurred in other mobiles.
Herewith I am attaching some photos click by the same device.Please look into the quality of pic. Hence HTC claims for good and HQ mobile image.
It is very embarrassing situation for me a quality of handsets.

• 2012-06-10 15:43
  • bCdt

I buyed a HTC One V,15 days back & crying for buying such a worthless set.. It doesn't work with 3G SIM both DUAL AUTO & WCDMA mode.. always it shows Limited service along with Emergency calls & Set become heated with Battery drainage..I tried by several 3G SIMs & the results are same.. Formatting & Updating the phone by HTC care, nothing resolved.. Finally,told me to go to service centre(TVS)& the same was closed before 1 hour.

• 2012-06-10 15:19
  • 7q5p

I inquired more about heating and yellow spot problem from HTC and below was their reply:

Dear Alok,

Thank you for contacting HTC.

We are dedicated in providing you the best quality service and answering your questions and concerns.

As we understand from your email that, you want to purchase the HTC One V device.

The issues that came across on the mails, is on certain devices that were manufactured in the beginning lots that were dispatched. Our customer received a box packed devices who experienced the yellow spots and heating issue on the HTC devices when purchased.

If the HTC device is found with any defects within the 14 days of purchase we provide our customers with the Dead on arrival (DOA) certificate. So that it can be replaced from their retailers
Please visit the link to http://www.htc.com/europe/smar...one-v/#specs to check for the specifications of the HTC One V device.
The service-center list in India are as follows:
Please visit our website http://www.htc.com/in/help/service-center to locate your nearby service center.

We request you to please check the device before you purchase it.

If you have any further questions or comments, please feel to email us or call us at our contact center 1-800-266-3566, Mon -Sun 9:00 am-8:00 pm.

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Let me know if I have successfully answered your question, please click here to complete this.

To send a reply to this message, please click here.

Sincerely,

Rochelle

HTC

Want to see what others are saying? Have a question to ask other HTC fans?

Become a fan of HTC facebook.com/htc
Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/htc
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel youtube.com/htc

Explore our development resources developer.htc.com

We are unable to receive replies to this email account. Please visit us at htc.com if you have any questions or need further assistance.

• 2012-06-10 14:56
  • H4vy

Phone has nice features and also the design is good.
camera and sound is just awesome !!! i m using this phone but i have a lil slow workin of phone ... exactly it does not hang but it is lil slow... and again the battery backup is also too good !!!

if u wanna buy this phone just have few more phones checked up like samsung , motorolla is also good co.
and also htc service centre in mumbai is only in dadar and borivali ... so think bfore u buy it ...

• 2012-06-10 11:20
  • rAQt
Total of 3991 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.