HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.7
6.2
5.9

I bought this phone about a month back & I'm really liking it a lot. Compared to other phones of same range & even high cost HTC One V wins.

I would recommend this phone.

• 2012-06-14 00:26
  • PUEk

> In reply to ansh @ 2012-06-13 17:59 from t}Af - click to readAbsolutely brilliant phone...no more complaints.,I got latest version update...now very very fast..browsing speed is almost like a one x...one v great...

• 2012-06-13 23:33
  • JFxV

> In reply to Ammy @ 2012-06-13 10:58 from s8FF - click to readi agree with u ammy...i did not expect...this kind of fault..specifically from htc,htc broke my believe...gps navigation not working properly,blue tooth is not atall working ,and internal battery...with just 7 to 8 hrs of back up...when purchased new...after six months... jst think abt battery...its not replaceable...only for camera and internet....i will rate it excellent...

• 2012-06-13 19:38
  • bChW

awesome phone.. jus go fo it.. jus one suggestion, purchase HTC mobiles from collaborated HTC dealers.. HTC one v is t best phone.. works brilliant on every platform :-)

• 2012-06-13 17:59
  • t}Af

I bought HTC one V a month back....its too good ......the music quality is just too good..the HTC sense is amazing....must buy this phone.

• 2012-06-13 15:13
  • u7K9

any body can suggest i should go HTC one v or samsung Ace plus .please give me right sugestion

• 2012-06-13 12:00
  • uBWQ

one of the heell xperience n torture while using it buy a china fone instead

• 2012-06-13 10:58
  • s8FF

> In reply to jabir @ 2012-06-10 19:56 from utNp - click to readSamsung galaxy ace plus is best.......

• 2012-06-13 10:10
  • 7q5Q

Is there any new launch planned by HTC with ICS ??
We can wait for that....

• 2012-06-13 09:59
  • P$02
  • F

i purchase htc one v last week
i found yellow spot at left bottom of my phone
is there any possiblity of replacement?
please help me

• 2012-06-13 08:50
  • U21}

Im wanting to buy my partner one for his bday.. Will it be worth it?

• 2012-06-13 03:21
  • 9AHE

Had one of these phones. Great screen build camera too. But the phone lags like no other I ever seen. Lags worse than Wildfire S. Absolutely awful. Shame really

• 2012-06-13 01:05
  • 39D@

i am using this phone and its quite intrusting and amazing i dont know why people have problem using this phone one thing i really do i like about this phone is its slimness and its performance as heating is concerned i want to mention that my dear friends before using this cell phone i am using htc desire s which also have same problem of heating while we used the apps overall i really must say its very good phone as compare to rest of them

• 2012-06-12 21:05
  • uWJr

it's not even a month since i bought this phone and it started showing problems. it had 80% charge but it suddenly switched off and won't turn on. In less than a month of purchase i had to visit the service center.
had a real bad experience with htc one v, would never recommend this phone to any one. :/

• 2012-06-12 18:41
  • t}NZ

Not worth buying HTC. Within months of purchase, the phone started giving lots of issues. Finally died and need to replace. More than the phone the after

sales customer services is very very poor. I am totally frustrated with HTC. It is more than 2 weeks, I have not been replaced with new phone or serviced or provided a standby.

• 2012-06-12 15:22
  • Y}KL

> In reply to Ansh @ 2012-06-12 08:40 from 9JBZ - click to readit is because of proximity sensor,
so, when the proximity saw a light,the buttons light are automatically turn off,but when there is no light,it turns on the light

• 2012-06-12 14:51
  • thHI

> In reply to saurabh @ 2012-06-10 17:01 from utk$ - click to readyour phone has it's warranty for 1 year from htc so it should be covered for system lost

• 2012-06-12 14:28
  • MkXA

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-12 12:29 from vGbB - click to readOne v have a amazing performance phone, I like it...very good...no more problems...

• 2012-06-12 13:04
  • JFxT

Hello guys I am using this phone and it is going to be 1 month..I saw many comments here mostly negative comments..But I must say I like this phone very much..Best phone to have in such a low price range.. Yes only problem I faced that HD games are not able to load and run..apart from that no complain. Best camera, Good audio, Nice net browing, Relatively good battery life being a smart phone..

• 2012-06-12 12:29
  • vGbB

The memory card keeps getting unmounted on its own every 2-3 mins (Error Msg: SD Card unexpectedly Removed)and the screen keeps illuminating on its own every 5 secs which is extremely irritating!!!!

• 2012-06-12 11:47
  • uS6C
Total of 4022 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.