HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.7
6.3
6.0

> In reply to Hi @ 2012-06-09 12:18 from vweG - click to readNo bro it is not having a single problem yet. Just if you can confirm whether you can change Bluetooth storage to memory card

• 2012-06-09 15:27
  • uv4r

> In reply to saju @ 2012-06-08 11:34 from 0Cp5 - click to readHi,

I bought one v from sharjah. It has yellow spots. I searched online and found out that it is very common among other htc one v users. some of them got it replaced but even the replaced phone has yellow spots. Is this the quality of an international product ?

• 2012-06-09 15:24
  • Hxd%

can I just know why it cannot play AVI or MKV format, and just stick with MP4, which great, but do i need to like convert the movies or videos to MP4 or not, is there anything else,

• 2012-06-09 14:30
  • vG$n

> In reply to hi @ 2012-06-08 19:14 from puh5 - click to readThats not true. I bought one from Axiom in Sharjah CC...there are yellow spots near the bottom of the screen which is clearly visible. !

• 2012-06-09 14:25
  • Hxd%

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-02-27 01:39 from 321r - click to readHey guys umm I'm having some issues with my htc one v.i have no apps installer ..but whenever i open something nd click thé escape key it first loads ..l'île gives à loading sign then gets back ti normal..help lz :)

• 2012-06-09 14:09
  • PFIL

is htc one v as good as htc desire s or samsung galaxy s?

• 2012-06-09 13:27
  • LaBM

I came to know from mobile shopi today that HTC ONE V is having hanging problem. But from purchase date i have not faced this type of problem. Please let me know is this true????????

• 2012-06-09 12:18
  • vweG

really excellent ! just go for it

• 2012-06-09 12:05
  • tT}0

Does HTC One V have a FM radio? Some say "yes" and some sites say "No"? Can anyone confirm please?

• 2012-06-09 11:54
  • vGdG

why the htc internal storage not same as the HTC one v spec??
i check the htc internal just have 1GB only

• 2012-06-09 11:18
  • uCm9

i been using this phone for 1 month, beside the not so beautiful outlook and no front cam, nothing else i can complaint about it with the $$ paid for. no issue at all, no yellow dot.
If u just need it for calling, msging and fbing. guys... one v is more that what u can expect.

i perfer internet surfing more than gaming and video. this phone best suit what i need.
check with below link, the battery life is delighted.

make sure yourself clear what u r needed, not necessary to spend more for higher spec IF u dont need it at all.

HTC ove V , thumb up , no regret!!
try before u comment.

• 2012-06-09 09:22
  • IVPh

what about nonremovable battry its safe for long time?

• 2012-06-09 06:56
  • U@6r

guys could you plz tell me about the battery backup...?

• 2012-06-09 06:37
  • uvb8

hw to check the manufacturng date?
N Does it made aftr april for good phone na?

• 2012-06-09 04:57
  • uvt2

> In reply to warttt @ 2012-06-07 19:18 from 0VkR - click to readreally are you serious..? ? wil go away after using it.. my phone won't get replaced because I went to d service center after a month.. they said that they will repair it. I dint believe that so I dint give my phone for repair. because once d parts r opened u never know what other things mite not work later. evrythn in my phone is excellent except only d yellow spots.. I had exams that's y I couldn't go to d service center. :(:(:(:(

• 2012-06-09 03:36
  • vb$k

> In reply to nikhush @ 2012-06-08 17:07 from rJ}} - click to readyeah true.. I serve d net... check facebook.. play games for an hour o mre and plus my whatsapp is always on. still it gives m a full day chrge.. at 1st I thot one v was like othr phones would suck up battery n all. but aftr having using it. I couldn't believe that Android phones could give so much endurance. I m really happy with this. d reasn we r getting more back up is coz its 1500ma wic al d dual core phones hv it bt thy won't enjoy battery backup like d one v... n its true that only d 1st stocks of one v Wic were shipped in India had d yellow spots defect now there is such thing in one v.. d 1st stock is over n removed so any cell buyers wanna go for one v can surely go for it no worries... u will enjoy with this phne..

• 2012-06-09 03:27
  • vb$k

how can I see the day of manufacturing???
Please help me >>>>>>

• 2012-06-08 20:02
  • 3VNJ

> In reply to warttt @ 2012-06-07 19:18 from 0VkR - click to readhi
Indians are complaining abut HTC..yellow spots,no battery back up,.so many complaints..do not believe...
we are in middle east, more than 1 month, using one v, excellent condition..go for it..no doubt..

• 2012-06-08 19:14
  • puh5

hi..guys,l am satisfied with my HTC one v..100% perfect,no need dual core phone..this is perfect.don't waste money..v is excellent

• 2012-06-08 19:04
  • puh5

where to see day of manufacturing???????

come on guys, answer...

• 2012-06-08 18:41
  • 0mU@
Total of 3980 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.