HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.7
6.3
6.0

can I just know why it cannot play AVI or MKV format, and just stick with MP4, which great, but do i need to like convert the movies or videos to MP4 or not, is there anything else,

• 2012-06-09 14:30
  • vG$n

> In reply to hi @ 2012-06-08 19:14 from puh5 - click to readThats not true. I bought one from Axiom in Sharjah CC...there are yellow spots near the bottom of the screen which is clearly visible. !

• 2012-06-09 14:25
  • Hxd%

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-02-27 01:39 from 321r - click to readHey guys umm I'm having some issues with my htc one v.i have no apps installer ..but whenever i open something nd click thé escape key it first loads ..l'île gives à loading sign then gets back ti normal..help lz :)

• 2012-06-09 14:09
  • PFIL

is htc one v as good as htc desire s or samsung galaxy s?

• 2012-06-09 13:27
  • LaBM

I came to know from mobile shopi today that HTC ONE V is having hanging problem. But from purchase date i have not faced this type of problem. Please let me know is this true????????

• 2012-06-09 12:18
  • vweG

really excellent ! just go for it

• 2012-06-09 12:05
  • tT}0

Does HTC One V have a FM radio? Some say "yes" and some sites say "No"? Can anyone confirm please?

• 2012-06-09 11:54
  • vGdG

why the htc internal storage not same as the HTC one v spec??
i check the htc internal just have 1GB only

• 2012-06-09 11:18
  • uCm9

i been using this phone for 1 month, beside the not so beautiful outlook and no front cam, nothing else i can complaint about it with the $$ paid for. no issue at all, no yellow dot.
If u just need it for calling, msging and fbing. guys... one v is more that what u can expect.

i perfer internet surfing more than gaming and video. this phone best suit what i need.
check with below link, the battery life is delighted.

make sure yourself clear what u r needed, not necessary to spend more for higher spec IF u dont need it at all.

HTC ove V , thumb up , no regret!!
try before u comment.

• 2012-06-09 09:22
  • IVPh

what about nonremovable battry its safe for long time?

• 2012-06-09 06:56
  • U@6r

guys could you plz tell me about the battery backup...?

• 2012-06-09 06:37
  • uvb8

hw to check the manufacturng date?
N Does it made aftr april for good phone na?

• 2012-06-09 04:57
  • uvt2

> In reply to warttt @ 2012-06-07 19:18 from 0VkR - click to readreally are you serious..? ? wil go away after using it.. my phone won't get replaced because I went to d service center after a month.. they said that they will repair it. I dint believe that so I dint give my phone for repair. because once d parts r opened u never know what other things mite not work later. evrythn in my phone is excellent except only d yellow spots.. I had exams that's y I couldn't go to d service center. :(:(:(:(

• 2012-06-09 03:36
  • vb$k

> In reply to nikhush @ 2012-06-08 17:07 from rJ}} - click to readyeah true.. I serve d net... check facebook.. play games for an hour o mre and plus my whatsapp is always on. still it gives m a full day chrge.. at 1st I thot one v was like othr phones would suck up battery n all. but aftr having using it. I couldn't believe that Android phones could give so much endurance. I m really happy with this. d reasn we r getting more back up is coz its 1500ma wic al d dual core phones hv it bt thy won't enjoy battery backup like d one v... n its true that only d 1st stocks of one v Wic were shipped in India had d yellow spots defect now there is such thing in one v.. d 1st stock is over n removed so any cell buyers wanna go for one v can surely go for it no worries... u will enjoy with this phne..

• 2012-06-09 03:27
  • vb$k

how can I see the day of manufacturing???
Please help me >>>>>>

• 2012-06-08 20:02
  • 3VNJ

> In reply to warttt @ 2012-06-07 19:18 from 0VkR - click to readhi
Indians are complaining abut HTC..yellow spots,no battery back up,.so many complaints..do not believe...
we are in middle east, more than 1 month, using one v, excellent condition..go for it..no doubt..

• 2012-06-08 19:14
  • puh5

hi..guys,l am satisfied with my HTC one v..100% perfect,no need dual core phone..this is perfect.don't waste money..v is excellent

• 2012-06-08 19:04
  • puh5

where to see day of manufacturing???????

come on guys, answer...

• 2012-06-08 18:41
  • 0mU@

> In reply to ivanrvf @ 2012-06-08 07:54 from vb$t - click to readright now i'm charging my htc one v in my car as well as listening to saavn via bluetooth through car audio as well as browsing internet and writing cooments of the same ,that too hassle free........
Not every phones have good durability,quality and nor every new model stays to its word.....but this one is really the one man army kind of phns and i suggest every new buyer for this one.......i luv thhis ....
And if any1 wants more review than this then u shud really not buy this one v.......

• 2012-06-08 17:07
  • rJ}}

is there anybody who has purchased this phone after april and can post true reviews about this phone ?? plz share ur experience

• 2012-06-08 16:09
  • YMpN
Total of 3978 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.