HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

6.7
6.3
5.9

> In reply to ggroadster @ 2012-05-13 13:49 from KA4q - click to readHello,
I have noticed the same. I asked HTC bud didn't get proper answer. I suppose that it is mistake in htc site. Problem is that nobody that reviewed the phone seen this.

• 2012-05-15 13:50
  • n3sH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-14 14:41 from rJnq - click to readmy question is also the same. HTC One V or Samsung Glaxy Ace plus?

• 2012-05-15 12:39
  • PTCx

The specifications ol over say its 4gb internal.. but wen u check with the phone its 1GB..wots up wid tat ppl ..?!

• 2012-05-15 11:13
  • utHG

> In reply to pankykamboj @ 2012-05-15 08:12 from vG6Y - click to readofcourse htc one v samsung all set are samae i mean failure design bad camera firstly problem looking not good so i think one v best choice for you...black color

• 2012-05-15 09:26
  • K2G4

I could find the phone's RAM is showing only 365mband it is howing about 150mb used evenif you close all the apps running..ultimately you have only 200mb for your use ...am I missing something here???...please comment

• 2012-05-15 09:10
  • PSLc

Need help
When opening the settings in my phone,red color border is appearing,war is this?

• 2012-05-15 08:19
  • t1$E

hello everyone me read review htc one v and galaxy ace 2 ....and now me confused in these two .....so anyone can explain which one is better ......in camera and internet browsing...and call system

• 2012-05-15 08:12
  • vG6Y

internal memry is not 4gb in my hand set
and video is very bad

• 2012-05-15 08:08
  • utjX

Guys while turning on the fone there were yellow spots on the top and bottom of my fones screen..are u guys having the same problem?HTC says it will replace my handset :) under DOA.

• 2012-05-15 07:57
  • utxc

Hi All,
HTC ONE is a very nice mobile, its features are really good. feeling greatness to have it.
:) :)

• 2012-05-15 07:09
  • K2BW

> In reply to Visitor @ 2012-05-14 12:22 from 0C43 - click to readi to brght this phone this friday. there was no cd inside. but there is no need of cd. over all phone is very good

• 2012-05-15 06:24
  • t}6$

HTC one v is great phone ..sound will blast ur ear ...batry 12 hr..good when compr with Samsung...don't worry about heat its depends on ur room temp...very intelignt ui..body is super..no need of WiFi u can direct use with ur computer for internet access its only HTC.

• 2012-05-14 19:31
  • fCRw

Do we have Video calling option,did any one try to dis>

• 2012-05-14 19:06
  • vGwt

> In reply to Perumal Arumugham @ 2012-05-14 14:29 from bCiq - click to readI am also using same phone. Camera is gud no doubt but when you will transfer pic in ur system (Desktop/Laptop) then you will find difference in pic. Pics look good in camera bcoz of that good display. This phone e-keyboard is very nice. no comparision in this cost phones.

• 2012-05-14 18:51
  • Pxk9

I purchased this phone from Univer Cell, it was working good but after about one month it suddenly got switched off after that I tried to get switch on it was not got switch on, even it was not charging. I felt HTC name is not enough now days....

• 2012-05-14 18:45
  • Pxk9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-14 12:52 from 2SN2 - click to readthanx Anonymous , after expiry of the battery say after 2 years will the htc will replace the battery ,or we have to through away the phone ??? any idea about this? respond me plz, thanx.

• 2012-05-14 18:01
  • utdF

> In reply to mangoppl @ 2012-05-14 12:15 from P$02 - click to readno v can configure office mail in one v..i did it and using it flawlessly...

• 2012-05-14 17:57
  • 3Yf8

I am planning to buy in a week. Yet, confused with choosing between HTC One V & Samsung ACE plus S7500. While I understand the major diff. is Android 2.3 (gingerbread) on Samsung Ace plus & HTC is on ICS. What else are the differentiators other than this and what is the smart & relieving choice? (My foundational requirement is dual sim, touch phone, gud cam, 3g internet connectivity). Kindly suggest.

• 2012-05-14 14:41
  • rJnq

> In reply to Perumal Arumugham @ 2012-05-14 14:29 from bCiq - click to readSo HTC One V or Samsung ACE Plus S7500? which you feel is fine?

• 2012-05-14 14:40
  • rJnq

Dear friends..after long discussion ..Two Days Back i bought HTC ONE V from Poorvika (chennai) at INR17450 ..
I used 2 full days will all options I know..

Pros:
-Better Camera(Very fast shoot|more clarity|good even at night)
-Sound awesome in headset... BeatAudio Rocks.
-Processing ok ...
-Bluetooth Works fine
-Memory(phone memory 98mb,internal storage-1gb....external memory -7.8(memory card comes with mobile)
-Display Awesome(soft touch and quick response)
Cons:
- Charge goes down soon..
- Mobile gets heat (During Long use of camera and internet)
-Internet browser asking some flash content to choose(dont know how to resolve it ..help me to resolve it )

• 2012-05-14 14:29
  • bCiq
Total of 4050 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.