HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.7
6.3
6.0

its true that htc one v has a problem with internal memory.eventhought it shows a internal memory of 4gb but it actaull has only 0.97gb as internal,another disadvantage is it doenot have a secondary camera and the clarity of the camera is not so good compared to any sony phones of 5 mp.to avoid problems like phone rebooting automatically and also phone going dead avoid updating the softwares that is built in for the phone.

• 2012-05-07 16:31
  • 5F{E

im gonna buy a new mobile in a couple of days off the 15k to 20k range..should i or should i not go for this one??? please reply soon

• 2012-05-07 16:05
  • vGV@

believe me buy htc one v its amazing literally amazing.
its beautifull , every time i look at it , it feels like a freind is there. its very smooth.

• 2012-05-07 14:59
  • utpv

> In reply to nicky @ 2012-05-07 00:13 from gxL{ - click to readBuy desire S. it has more powerful hardware.

• 2012-05-07 13:49
  • MJni

> In reply to dalbl @ 2012-05-07 04:26 from XMpU - click to readboss go on for one V

• 2012-05-07 12:09
  • 2@YD

Go for sony experia u. Dual core processor and prise is less.

• 2012-05-07 11:49
  • t}jw

hey i cant download any apps on my htc one v. the 1st mobile was replaced, now even the 2nd moblie is giving the same problem. Also an error 101 occurs.

• 2012-05-07 11:41
  • PUhp

> In reply to dalbl @ 2012-05-07 04:26 from XMpU - click to readof course HTC one V

• 2012-05-07 11:11
  • tA$H

> In reply to ahonda55 @ 2012-04-13 17:19 from fvF7 - click to readjuz wanted to ask dat does it have secondary microphone for noice cancellation??? and does it have secondary camera??? skype and video calling is available or not??? thanks.

• 2012-05-07 10:41
  • 2@0V

guys pl suggest me which cell phone i should buy...is it beeter to buy one v

• 2012-05-07 08:17
  • IaAL

I need some advices from you guys here. which mobile should i buy? HTC One V or Samsung Ace 2 or Samsung w or Blackberry 9900 or Blackberry 9800? really appreciate for your advice

• 2012-05-07 07:16
  • 7t8s

I need some advices from you guys here. which hp i should buy? HTC One V or Samsung Ace 2 or Samsung w or Blackberry 9900 or Blackberry 9800? really appreciate for your advice.

• 2012-05-07 04:26
  • XMpU

Hey guys. Anyone here previously owned the htc desire? I own one and thinking of buying the one v now. What do you think? Is it a good upgrade?

• 2012-05-07 00:13
  • gxL{

This is undoubtedly an excellent phone, but it has a problem with its operating system. I bought mine five days ago, and a message popped up saying update your system. I tried to do it but failed. Then now if I try to change the ringing tone it is switching off on its own.
I am actually disappointed by this deceiving gadget. Recall it.

• 2012-05-06 19:38
  • fuTw

For all the people comparing htc one v with SE xperia neo v ,samsung ace and likes ,let me clarify one thing, the internalmemory of all the phones being compared(not htc)have less than 500MB of internal memory and be sure that not all applications are installed on SD card. So internal memory of 1GB is a must. Why you people not looking on a better option "motorola defy plus" it has the same specs as of "one v" leaving internal memory spec.defy plus has 2GB internal memory from which 1.3GB is available to user. In some areas its better than one v like gorilla glass screen(toughened and scratch resistant), water and dust proof.

I actually own a motorola defy plus and hell its a good, no no no,the best phone looking at price range 14.5k.Stuck to gingerbread, no ICS, but its good for me.

• 2012-05-06 17:38
  • vIdN

I have bought a HTC ONE V mobile from UniverCell store Madhapur, Hyderabad. Below are the problems that I have experienced with the mobile.

1) The internal storage says that there is only 0.95GB and you have announced that there is 4GB of interanl memory. UniverCell team says that there are some apps which are occupying 3GB of space but I havent downloaded any apps.

2) I observed that there is a yellow line on the border of the screen display. So UniverCell team has took the handset and told me that they will get a replacement for the mobile.

• 2012-05-06 12:31
  • 7tMZ

HTC should recall One V from the market. Even my One V died on me after 3 days and had a hard time getting the DOA certificate from the Service Center. It's 5 days and still I haven't got any replacement from the retail store, I am really skeptical in going for One V again...HTC should refund the money who made a mistake of buying the One V

• 2012-05-06 12:31
  • PWhq

> In reply to mayu @ 2012-05-02 14:25 from Uqum - click to readThe One-to-One replacement handset may or may not be new, may be the give repaired/refurbished handsets in this case, you'll have to clarify with HTC on this, India Support - 1800-266-3566

• 2012-05-05 19:00
  • 2@HF

> In reply to mayu @ 2012-05-02 14:25 from Uqum - click to readyour phone died
it is a fairly common issue with the One V
replacements, be it One-to-One Replacement(where you get a new phone, no new accessories) from the Service Centers or DOA Replacements (where you get a new sealed box with all accessories included) take time with HTC.
In my case DOA replacement took 5 days, One-to-One replacement of the faulty handset I got after the DOA replacment has taken over a week and I still haven't received the replacement.

If your handset has any issue which cannot be repaired by the service center after 14 days of purchase you will be given a One-to-One replacement.

If I were you I would exchange the DOA handset for some other brand from the retailer, you'll have to spend some more money but it'll save you a lot of trouble (assuming the DOA replacement handset also turns out to be faulty as it did in my case)

• 2012-05-05 18:57
  • 2@HF

> In reply to Khan @ 2012-05-04 19:40 from KIAe - click to readbuy htc one v.

• 2012-05-05 17:22
  • vGy4
Total of 3980 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.