HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.6
6.2
5.9

I have just got it.Great phone .Features are awsome. I love ics os on this phone .beat audio quality is fairly good.But phone memory lacks.prosessor should had been 1.4ghz.overall phone is great .camera quality is good .easy to handle.my thumb up for this phone

• 2012-05-03 19:27
  • t}j9

i am confused between htc one v iphone 3gs and galaxy s i want iphone but i like others as well so tell me which one to buy...........???????

• 2012-05-03 16:38
  • uujj

well the ace doesnt have a forward facing camera either, but the phone to go for is the one v, only becasue its a new phone on the updated os and with working for vodafone it is a highly rated phone, whe wildfire s is a good phone but the one v wipes the floor with it and the ace is in second place tbh. so mate go for the ONE V and you will have made a good choice. trust me

• 2012-05-03 13:26
  • MVg6

If I have a choice between Incredible S and One V, at the same price, which one should I go for?
One V has the "new" factor, better imaging, ICS out of the box
Incredible S has more real estate, nicer design, bigger camera, is upgradeable to ICS...

I can't seem to make up my mind on this one...
Please help.

• 2012-05-03 13:17
  • vLyU

> In reply to Ajinkya @ 2012-05-02 14:13 from P@TS - click to readHTC One V has flash player, Samsung Ace and Wildfire S do not, also the One V is the only of the 3 that has 1Ghz processor the others are less as is the RAM.

• 2012-05-03 12:51
  • Tr8a

> In reply to Ajinkya @ 2012-05-02 14:13 from P@TS - click to readno defects...nice one

• 2012-05-03 12:47
  • rAe6

Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 is coming soon

• 2012-05-03 12:39
  • utb$

using this phone for 2 days now. very happy with it. gave up my iphone for this. the kink in the design is a plus point. feels solid in the hand, superb built quality and the interface seem more initiative and better than samsung and other rivals. experiencing no lag at all. MUST BUY!

• 2012-05-03 08:51
  • vGf4

guys someone plaese help me.I am confused with the samsung galaxy s plus and the htc one v.
someone please reply back (again my name is samved)

• 2012-05-03 06:06
  • utbr

Get HTC ONE V .. HTC brand is made from Taiwan.
But it's really a good brand.
HTC ONE V camera is better than wat i expected.
Fast loading ..
Fast surfing ( Of course that's depends on your connection speed )

• 2012-05-03 01:29
  • TKk%

> In reply to Majidur Rahman @ 2012-05-02 18:21 from uNVK - click to readVery good smart phone,Skype is very good & display also. Browser is very fast,no more complaints.

• 2012-05-02 22:58
  • JFxK

I able to make vedio call by htc one v

pls join facebook
htc one v group to know how can i do this

• 2012-05-02 18:33
  • uNVK

Hey guys
u can join facebook
HTC one v
groups
n
u can share your experiance of using one v /
u can share any android related things /
best app \ games / themes etc .
pls join this group and share your problem n its membes help u to solve any problem

pls join

• 2012-05-02 18:21
  • uNVK

i gt this phone yestrdae its awsome bt the vibration isnt wrkng ( gt to go to htc cre cntr tomrw

• 2012-05-02 15:56
  • vbP6
  • F

Good Phone, Clarity is Superb.
Except front Cam every thng is Good.

I Like It.

• 2012-05-02 15:25
  • PTij

> In reply to Saggy Chhatani @ 2012-05-01 22:19 from YM4H - click to readofcourse splus is better ,but wait for xperia sola and galaxy ace 2 which will cost same as galaxy s plus.

• 2012-05-02 15:09
  • t1$G

> In reply to Ajinkya @ 2012-05-02 14:13 from P@TS - click to readOne V is a way better choice than Wildfire s and ace plus.....

• 2012-05-02 15:05
  • 7q5S

> In reply to Saggy Chhatani @ 2012-05-02 11:56 from YM49 - click to readLeave the 'plus' take the 'One' or Neo V

• 2012-05-02 15:03
  • 7q5S

HI i have brought HTC one v i was using tht phone i like so much it was very fast, but after 14 days it was shut down no switch on i was going to HTC service centre they give me DO certificate for replacement, but the shopowner not give me new pcs bcoz shortage or update new production pcs, can i take this phone again or i go wit some other brand becoz 18000/- not a small amt for me, kindly help me, if i am getting same phone & if i m getting same issue after 14 days then what i do??????? company will give me replacement agin or repair the same pce, if repair i dont want to go with this phone, bcoz if new phone repaire then i will go wit some othe brand.... as shopowner open me this option but it will cut 500-1000 rs from my 18000/-.....

• 2012-05-02 14:25
  • Uqum

I m confuge between HTC Wildfire S, samsung Ace plus and HTC One V, Which phone i should buy. n Is HTC one V has any Drawback apart from Front Camera?

• 2012-05-02 14:13
  • P@TS
Total of 3936 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.