HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.7
6.3
6.0

> In reply to b4 @ 2012-04-24 17:41 from U{wr - click to readFor normal use, the web browser is MORE THAN ENOUGH, I use it a lot and it is very good, also I am using Opera Mobile browser as my favorite browser and it runs perfect. Not very fast but believe me it is fast and doesn't lag.

• 2012-04-24 21:47
  • fkgD

> In reply to Baby Milk @ 2012-04-24 04:33 from Mf5n - click to readIt heats normally but you feel the heat fast because the aluminum body, I talk many calls but not for too long, but I can't see any problem with heat, for example I have talked about 10 minutes yesterday, and the phone was totally OK.

Wifi is very fast but you should not cover the bottom of the phone because the antenna is there, but it is very good anyway.
Music is just PErFEcT !!! but dont use the original player it is very basic, install a good player like PowerAmp or Player Pro or N7player and you will be amazed for what you will hear.
Calls sound quality is perfect as with every HTC phone, reception is good too.
I have the phone for more than 2 weeks now, no problems at all, I am very happy with it.

• 2012-04-24 21:45
  • fkgD

I bought HTC one V 15 days ago. But unfortunately its gonna dead. Service centre told me that i will get a new one v by replacing it. It has been 7 days to given my mobile for due. Can anyone tell me that how many days it took to get me a new chin.

• 2012-04-24 21:33
  • rAi0

I had a very bad experience with One V, I replaced two One V within 5 days since i bought. It have battery issue, yellow spot on screen corner. apart from that its an awesome phone. now im planning it exchange it with some other phone.

Think twice before you buy

• 2012-04-24 20:27
  • vGVE

Even if this phone doesn't have secondary Camera, will this phone can still perform video Calling using its primary Camera? Plz. Anyone who can answer me?!

• 2012-04-24 20:16
  • v0qJ

I bought HTC One V two days back, i have faced problem with Camera and video playing. I went to HTC service center they gave me,one DOA letter for replacement, I Went to Store they opened new piece that is also having display's problem,Again they opened one more new piece that is also having display problem.
please check display's and camera in video mode before leaving the store......

• 2012-04-24 20:02
  • KSgT

Please tell me ...is their any heating problem with HTC one v due to long call duration?

Does this phone support GPS ?

• 2012-04-24 19:03
  • ttcd

some website quote tat there as problems regarding web browser ( slow browsing) and can't play hd games is it true ? It WILL BE SO HELPFUL IF U CLARIFY TIS PROB

• 2012-04-24 17:41
  • U{wr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-23 17:57 from tYVq - click to readAre u out of your mind?
Just scroll to next pages and see a youtube link posted by me.
It shows Shadow gun(shooter game) in 3d running flawlessly..
DOn't spread any rumours over here..

• 2012-04-24 13:27
  • KAjn

does it run hd games.does it have fm radio??????????

• 2012-04-24 13:18
  • RmC1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-02-27 01:39 from 321r - click to readpeople...I bought this phone in India and it has an FM Radio with RDS. So pls stop spreading rumours!!

• 2012-04-24 12:30
  • XM4$

as the developers say that RAM should be more than 512mb for ice cream sandwich . So can anyone tell me how it works ?

• 2012-04-24 09:29
  • KIh1

> In reply to ahonda55 @ 2012-04-23 22:05 from fkLI - click to readHow long usually does it heats up?

I take into consideration the length of time, because I am more of a caller type of phone user.

At what instances does it usually heats up?
Calls? Music? Wifi?

• 2012-04-24 04:33
  • Mf5n

> In reply to nithu16 @ 2012-04-23 21:29 from 2SNa - click to readHas it for sure, hv this phone for a week now & hv installed 5 stations, anyways I don't care for a radio! Do you so much!!!!!

• 2012-04-24 04:20
  • v$Cx

Missing front camera...other all things r very good

• 2012-04-24 03:31
  • 7qFT

Hi all proud owners of one v the reviews online show the phone in different colors brown, black,grey and purple.

in Bangalore all the stores hold stocks in grey would like all who own a phone to key in the color they have with the city they live in just to understand the color options available

• 2012-04-24 02:36
  • vGMp

Under BODY>Weight, what is 'Touch-sensitive controls'?

• 2012-04-24 02:06
  • 9Lax

> In reply to nithu16 @ 2012-04-23 21:29 from 2SNa - click to readYes it has f.m.

• 2012-04-24 01:09
  • fCRT

> In reply to help @ 2012-04-23 09:03 from 7qxT - click to readhmmmmmmm, sorry I have no information about that, surely someone will answer soon..

• 2012-04-23 22:10
  • fkLI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-23 13:56 from 7X1x - click to readI have the phone for about 2 weeks now, screen brightness is automatic, I use wifi for about 2 hours in the day, and do a lot of calls, play music and play a lot. The battery gives up after more than a day, about 28-30 hours. It is like so many new smartphones, not too long not too short. It is OK.

• 2012-04-23 22:09
  • fkLI
Total of 4029 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.