HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

7519248

6.7
6.3
6.0

Have this phone for about two weeks.......Not the best for gaming but quite good for music and web browsing...Again sense 4 is more ripped in comparison of the one x but works out well.......though i must say the camera does have problems taking still shots.......otherwise excellent, good looking and the best in the price range with slightly disappointing battery

• 2012-04-25 12:01
  • 2@v8

Sony ericcson neo v or htc one v...?? pls suggest

• 2012-04-25 11:38
  • bE8@

Believe me or not.. this phone is Worst !!
i just bought one few days back.. some yellow spots on the screen showed up.. then the speaker of the phone stopped responding..
i went to the service center and guess what.. there were more than 15 people with htc one v.. facing similar or different problems.. there is a manufacturing defect with the phone and all the htc one v models have been withdrawn from the market !!

• 2012-04-25 10:08
  • vbJ2

> In reply to Fags @ 2012-04-25 05:25 from v$CA - click to readI checked the review in every possible website and found One V is awesome but i want to know if it heats up when you are on call or browse.

If heats up...how bad?

I use Incredible S and does not heat up on calls....a lil while browsing....pls reply...I need to buy on e this week...

• 2012-04-25 08:27
  • 0wvS

> In reply to nithu16 @ 2012-04-23 21:29 from 2SNa - click to readbrought one yesterday good phone,yes it is having FM.

• 2012-04-25 07:50
  • KSiI

> In reply to msr @ 2012-04-24 20:02 from KSgT - click to readBought HTC one v for a wk now, no issues as such as of now. Not a prob with display / video. Pretty enjoying its use. However as mentioned previously connectivity to bluetooth headset is a prob. Just visited HTC service center to inquire about this. The answer was to upgrade software that might be rectified to be compatible with bluetooth of 2 series I suppose (not really versed with technicalities). At present even they are blindfolded about this. Awesome battery, with heavy use easily lasts from early morning to late night; for a moderate use especially just for calls -- lasts for 40 hrs easily. So guys for a budget price quite contended & a good deal. If going for loads of gaming / browsing or downloading -- smash great cash!!!

• 2012-04-25 05:25
  • v$CA

Guys CNET UK released a new review for One V and you MUST read it...

• 2012-04-24 22:09
  • fkgD

> In reply to Rahul MB @ 2012-04-24 19:03 from ttcd - click to readNormal heat, no problems at all.
And yes it does have GPS and it is EXTREMELY fast, you will never see a faster GPS, my phone fixes satellites for new places in about 15 seconds or even less. And I get many sats even when I am at home inside building. The GPS system in this phone is PERFECT.

• 2012-04-24 21:51
  • fkgD

> In reply to b4 @ 2012-04-24 17:41 from U{wr - click to readFor normal use, the web browser is MORE THAN ENOUGH, I use it a lot and it is very good, also I am using Opera Mobile browser as my favorite browser and it runs perfect. Not very fast but believe me it is fast and doesn't lag.

• 2012-04-24 21:47
  • fkgD

> In reply to Baby Milk @ 2012-04-24 04:33 from Mf5n - click to readIt heats normally but you feel the heat fast because the aluminum body, I talk many calls but not for too long, but I can't see any problem with heat, for example I have talked about 10 minutes yesterday, and the phone was totally OK.

Wifi is very fast but you should not cover the bottom of the phone because the antenna is there, but it is very good anyway.
Music is just PErFEcT !!! but dont use the original player it is very basic, install a good player like PowerAmp or Player Pro or N7player and you will be amazed for what you will hear.
Calls sound quality is perfect as with every HTC phone, reception is good too.
I have the phone for more than 2 weeks now, no problems at all, I am very happy with it.

• 2012-04-24 21:45
  • fkgD

I bought HTC one V 15 days ago. But unfortunately its gonna dead. Service centre told me that i will get a new one v by replacing it. It has been 7 days to given my mobile for due. Can anyone tell me that how many days it took to get me a new chin.

• 2012-04-24 21:33
  • rAi0

I had a very bad experience with One V, I replaced two One V within 5 days since i bought. It have battery issue, yellow spot on screen corner. apart from that its an awesome phone. now im planning it exchange it with some other phone.

Think twice before you buy

• 2012-04-24 20:27
  • vGVE

Even if this phone doesn't have secondary Camera, will this phone can still perform video Calling using its primary Camera? Plz. Anyone who can answer me?!

• 2012-04-24 20:16
  • v0qJ

I bought HTC One V two days back, i have faced problem with Camera and video playing. I went to HTC service center they gave me,one DOA letter for replacement, I Went to Store they opened new piece that is also having display's problem,Again they opened one more new piece that is also having display problem.
please check display's and camera in video mode before leaving the store......

• 2012-04-24 20:02
  • KSgT

Please tell me ...is their any heating problem with HTC one v due to long call duration?

Does this phone support GPS ?

• 2012-04-24 19:03
  • ttcd

some website quote tat there as problems regarding web browser ( slow browsing) and can't play hd games is it true ? It WILL BE SO HELPFUL IF U CLARIFY TIS PROB

• 2012-04-24 17:41
  • U{wr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-23 17:57 from tYVq - click to readAre u out of your mind?
Just scroll to next pages and see a youtube link posted by me.
It shows Shadow gun(shooter game) in 3d running flawlessly..
DOn't spread any rumours over here..

• 2012-04-24 13:27
  • KAjn

does it run hd games.does it have fm radio??????????

• 2012-04-24 13:18
  • RmC1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-02-27 01:39 from 321r - click to readpeople...I bought this phone in India and it has an FM Radio with RDS. So pls stop spreading rumours!!

• 2012-04-24 12:30
  • XM4$

as the developers say that RAM should be more than 512mb for ice cream sandwich . So can anyone tell me how it works ?

• 2012-04-24 09:29
  • KIh1
Total of 4037 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.