HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.8
6.3
6.0

Does it support live wallpapers ?Because some websites say it doesn't...And also what about the gaming performance?
Please tell me about both queries as soon as possible because I'm going to buy this in a few days..

• 2012-04-27 13:57
  • 6P$V

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-26 15:09 from utpX - click to readAs your wish guys.. I think Htc one v is beter..

• 2012-04-27 13:41
  • fCW6

• 2012-04-27 13:41
  • fCW6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-26 15:09 from utpX - click to readbuy htc one v its really good.. some specifications given gsm is wrong.. it has got super lcd screen, battery back up is good n it has beats audio enhancer !!! camera quality is awesome n android 4.0.. no othr mobile s having dat(except htc)!! worth buying it

• 2012-04-27 11:45
  • u78t

i brought htc one v last april 18, but after only 10 days it bug down, i cannot open it, htc said i brougth the unit to service center

• 2012-04-27 08:06
  • t7Qe

It's a beautiful smart phone in this rang,fantastic display and with good speed other than battery back-up everything is superb in this phone and the looks are awesome,very handy.Camera is superb with led flash.

• 2012-04-27 07:44
  • 2SP1

I want to buy new mobile, can any one prefer how is this..?

• 2012-04-27 07:02
  • Mfx9

> In reply to Manju @ 2012-04-26 08:32 from v$Cb - click to readeven i want to do da same ...if you know da procedure how to make it ..please let me know ...since my battery is discharging very fast...even in idle mode ..it stays only for entire day ..which is very wired .if i charge it full in da morning ..by next day in idle mode it is asking to recharge ..battery low.!!so please help me with this ..!!

• 2012-04-27 05:46
  • PMs0

hey can n e 1 tell me abt da battery back up ...i brought this mobile recently..even in idle mode da battery is getting discharge very fast ...after unboxing the mobile is uncharged..one doubt is dat wat happened vth new buyers...was it in charge..r uncharge state....since it is dischargin very fast is dat a defect do i need to ask for replacing..??can n e 1 please reply to dis post ..thanx....!!

• 2012-04-27 05:37
  • PMs0

I just got my HTC One V 2 days ago. and there are a few points that i don't like about the phone which are

1) unable to do screen shot.
2) spacebar is too short.
3) once tilt to landscape u can't tilt it back to portrait. have to re open the app.
4) unable to save photos from web browser or apps like fb.
5) unable to set a full whole picture as wallpaper.

maybe some of those are possible just that this is my first time using an android phone.
idk, can anyone help me anw?

• 2012-04-27 05:24
  • vjX@

Guys i am planning to buy this phone pls tell me about its yellow display and any other problems

thanks in advance

• 2012-04-27 04:56
  • 7tAb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-27 01:32 from Mf5n - click to readGo for it NOW :)
I am having it for about 2 weeks and it is great, read my review in a previous page.

• 2012-04-27 01:36
  • fkgD

I mostly use a phone for calls, internet and music.

Is this the right phone for me?

I'm considering a budget. :)

• 2012-04-27 01:32
  • Mf5n

I want to buy this phone, so what is your opinion please?!

• 2012-04-26 22:57
  • fkyH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-25 19:20 from HkqX - click to readno its wrong htc one v is much better than neo v
neo v gets heat up at 5 min call.less internal memory(1 gb) user available 320 mb. if u will update it to 4.0 ics ur all internal memory will be used and ur fone will stat hanging.one v comes with sense 4.o which is better than bravia engine.... bettery back is much decent . for video calls u can use back camera no issues wid skype.
so go for one v afterall its htc not stupid ericsson

• 2012-04-26 21:38
  • utxN

> In reply to oshan @ 2012-04-25 13:30 from 7wkt - click to readyes it does support video calling, but without a secondary camera

• 2012-04-26 15:46
  • Iaaq

Help help help!!
Hello one V users. please tell me which one to go for Neo V or one V.. Am soo confused..
What about camera , battery and bluetooth issues as mentioned in some of the reviews??? please help n let me know.. Have to buy phone tomorrow. HELP

• 2012-04-26 15:09
  • utpX

gsmarena.com reduce the price, its price is around 220e, and not about 300e

• 2012-04-26 15:09
  • 0TpR

Im going to buy this mobile...tel me it is good or bad to use.

• 2012-04-26 13:03
  • vIvM

good battery back up u can go for one v

• 2012-04-26 10:12
  • U2dn
Total of 4069 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.