HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.8
6.3
6.0

> In reply to Manju @ 2012-04-26 08:32 from v$Cb - click to readeven i want to do da same ...if you know da procedure how to make it ..please let me know ...since my battery is discharging very fast...even in idle mode ..it stays only for entire day ..which is very wired .if i charge it full in da morning ..by next day in idle mode it is asking to recharge ..battery low.!!so please help me with this ..!!

• 2012-04-27 05:46
  • PMs0

hey can n e 1 tell me abt da battery back up ...i brought this mobile recently..even in idle mode da battery is getting discharge very fast ...after unboxing the mobile is uncharged..one doubt is dat wat happened vth new buyers...was it in charge..r uncharge state....since it is dischargin very fast is dat a defect do i need to ask for replacing..??can n e 1 please reply to dis post ..thanx....!!

• 2012-04-27 05:37
  • PMs0

I just got my HTC One V 2 days ago. and there are a few points that i don't like about the phone which are

1) unable to do screen shot.
2) spacebar is too short.
3) once tilt to landscape u can't tilt it back to portrait. have to re open the app.
4) unable to save photos from web browser or apps like fb.
5) unable to set a full whole picture as wallpaper.

maybe some of those are possible just that this is my first time using an android phone.
idk, can anyone help me anw?

• 2012-04-27 05:24
  • vjX@

Guys i am planning to buy this phone pls tell me about its yellow display and any other problems

thanks in advance

• 2012-04-27 04:56
  • 7tAb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-27 01:32 from Mf5n - click to readGo for it NOW :)
I am having it for about 2 weeks and it is great, read my review in a previous page.

• 2012-04-27 01:36
  • fkgD

I mostly use a phone for calls, internet and music.

Is this the right phone for me?

I'm considering a budget. :)

• 2012-04-27 01:32
  • Mf5n

I want to buy this phone, so what is your opinion please?!

• 2012-04-26 22:57
  • fkyH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-25 19:20 from HkqX - click to readno its wrong htc one v is much better than neo v
neo v gets heat up at 5 min call.less internal memory(1 gb) user available 320 mb. if u will update it to 4.0 ics ur all internal memory will be used and ur fone will stat hanging.one v comes with sense 4.o which is better than bravia engine.... bettery back is much decent . for video calls u can use back camera no issues wid skype.
so go for one v afterall its htc not stupid ericsson

• 2012-04-26 21:38
  • utxN

> In reply to oshan @ 2012-04-25 13:30 from 7wkt - click to readyes it does support video calling, but without a secondary camera

• 2012-04-26 15:46
  • Iaaq

Help help help!!
Hello one V users. please tell me which one to go for Neo V or one V.. Am soo confused..
What about camera , battery and bluetooth issues as mentioned in some of the reviews??? please help n let me know.. Have to buy phone tomorrow. HELP

• 2012-04-26 15:09
  • utpX

gsmarena.com reduce the price, its price is around 220e, and not about 300e

• 2012-04-26 15:09
  • 0TpR

Im going to buy this mobile...tel me it is good or bad to use.

• 2012-04-26 13:03
  • vIvM

good battery back up u can go for one v

• 2012-04-26 10:12
  • U2dn

Unfortunately i am not ok with One V, it is bit slow and there is no much improvement in camera. we need to download many applications from market, however samsung has many application preloaded.

• 2012-04-26 09:40
  • PA71

> In reply to ahonda55 @ 2012-04-24 21:47 from fkgD - click to readopera mobile browser suppor adobe flash in htc one v? pls reply

• 2012-04-26 09:32
  • bJg}

> In reply to vishesh @ 2012-04-25 10:08 from vbJ2 - click to readHI,

Can anyone tell me the drawback of HTC One V? I recently brought this phone, but facing lot of problem while taking snaps. Is it possible to replace this phone in exchange offer in HTC? Please reply.

• 2012-04-26 08:32
  • v$Cb

> In reply to oshan @ 2012-04-25 13:30 from 7wkt - click to readNo as there is no front-facing camera. If you want that, go with the Desire S which basically has the same specifications as this and also will receive Android 4.0 ICS.

• 2012-04-26 00:26
  • nFvC

good phone , best for camera, good screen , fast processor

• 2012-04-25 20:42
  • P$uD

what is the SAR value for htc one V in european networks?

• 2012-04-25 20:16
  • 0mU@

> In reply to soleme @ 2012-04-25 11:38 from bE8@ - click to readOne V ... Neo V feels/looks cheap. If you don't care about HDMi port you should just buy One V.

• 2012-04-25 19:58
  • 7qxf
Total of 4062 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.