HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.6
6.2
5.9

> In reply to kandan @ 2012-04-19 04:39 from uvwH - click to readNo the battery is non removable

• 2012-04-19 09:26
  • fv%k

> In reply to kandan @ 2012-04-19 04:39 from uvwH - click to readno, its dont have.. its a built-in battery..

• 2012-04-19 08:51
  • PEYK

awesome mobile

• 2012-04-19 08:32
  • XukL

Recently I have taken the HTC one V , as they said it has 4GB internal memory . the fact is different after taking the HTC one V . it has only 1 GB

• 2012-04-19 08:14
  • uWtm

what if its battery becomes dead?? i mean after on or 2 years??

• 2012-04-19 06:14
  • t}jK

does htc one v has user replacable battery????

• 2012-04-19 04:39
  • uvwH

Does htc has user replacable battery????

• 2012-04-19 04:33
  • uvwH

really good piece in the middle segment budget phone..
battery life works for me for 2 days...
world fastest cammera and camera in video feature -full star for camerra
ICS very good to use.
almost scratchless screen and back
overall 8/10
Worth for money

• 2012-04-18 22:09
  • vbPX

> In reply to Fags @ 2012-04-18 06:08 from v$CA - click to readHmm... The battery life for One V is already considered to be good for Android smartphones. I assume you can run at least 1.5 to 2 day on the One V. Matching a Nokia E-series phone battery life is difficult since the newer Android phones quite overpower the Nokia smartphones with processors that have double its speed.

I use an HTC Sensation and I use the power-saver mode when I don't need to say play games or view it under sunlight. It doesn't hinder much performance since phone calls and texting requires minimal performance. When I'm up to play games, stream some videos or play HD video playback, I turn off power-saver mode to bring my enjoyment back. Live wallpapers are also very battery draining so you might not need to have them but if you can't live without the beauty, leave it to dance.

I think One V doesn't have an battery that you can change so a back-up battery option can be an external battery that you plug in via the USB port.

If you just bought it and are able to consider a phone that is powerful yet able to have the best battery life, check out Motorola RAZR MAXX. It sports a 3300 mAh battery

• 2012-04-18 22:08
  • 4A%K

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-18 10:46 from sEEP - click to readThe integrated player is a bit weak, no good bass but sound wuality is very good but very basic, no additional controls.
Use another player, I am using N7 player and PowerAmp, both produces great sound.

• 2012-04-18 21:48
  • fv%k

> In reply to An @ 2012-04-18 14:43 from yWmw - click to readDear the GPRS needs a configuration from the mobile phone operator and network, call them and they will give you the settings. Trust me.

• 2012-04-18 21:45
  • fv%k

Guys don't be sad of the BT issue, I have read that HTC realeased a firmware, and they fixed that problem.
If anyone have problems sending files to old phones PLEASE use application called "Bluetooth file transfere" it has a white and blue icon, I have tried it and I was able to send any files to a phone which i wasn't able to send before.

• 2012-04-18 21:39
  • fv%k

> In reply to j @ 2012-04-18 06:28 from P5M{ - click to readEhhh Buddy have u used it?pls dont give hearsay negatives...:)

• 2012-04-18 21:20
  • t}1J

Hi every1 ,
Plz help me out as bluetooth dnt receive or send large files as it gets fail even if d memory storage is empty internal as well as external.
Plz help i m so sad after buying dis phone..
Regards.

• 2012-04-18 21:11
  • tUn{

how to create a new folder in this

• 2012-04-18 19:50
  • PGMd

> In reply to Rax @ 2012-04-17 05:13 from PS6w - click to readHi I am having the same issue. can you please help me

• 2012-04-18 16:19
  • sUwB

Please resolve this issue fast for me someone, requesting!!! Connected via bluetooth to my old Nokia phone & transferred the files successfully. But when connected to Nokia bluetooth headset, there was no response on calling, nothing heard despite getting successfully paired. Also following the failed connection, there was no voice heard at other caller end for all calls. The issue resolved only after I restarted the phone. I am a dedicated user of bluetooth head set, please someone help to solve this matter!!!!!

• 2012-04-18 16:00
  • v$Dq

Guys need help, i have got HTC One V 2 days back, but not able to get the right settings to use GPRS. can any one of you who is using gprs in HTC one can post the setting configuration. please

• 2012-04-18 14:43
  • yWmw

battery very weak, otherwise good to go...

• 2012-04-18 14:34
  • yWmw

How the SD in the htc 1v is activated? Since I have transferred the songs via Bluetooth all of them are stored in the phone memory once it is full the transfer is becoming unsucessful... Let me know the procedure to handle the SD....

• 2012-04-18 13:53
  • MeFR
Total of 3936 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.