HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.7
6.2
5.9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-22 12:16 from MVI1 - click to readwith my budget i can only afford one v ... So please
tell me should i choose tis mobile or should to buy desire s

• 2012-04-22 12:26
  • U{w9

> In reply to 135 @ 2012-04-22 12:03 from U{w9 - click to readgo for the One X or S then... more cores, more fun :)

• 2012-04-22 12:16
  • MVI1

i m a heavy net user AND PLAY GAMES is tis Mobile efficient to me

• 2012-04-22 12:03
  • U{w9

HI i request all who have purchased one v to let us all know what color phone you have picked up as i have seen in online reviews three colors brown, black and grey.

in Bangalore i have seen brown on the first day of its launch and now i see only grey at all the stores the shop keepers try convincing only one color phone is available in one v.

• 2012-04-22 11:41
  • vGMC

Hi guys. I m a proud owner of HTC one V for last about 10 days and here's my hands on review of the cell.
Firstly, nice looks, firm metallic body, perfect weight-neither too light nor heavy, thin body hence less bulky, really amazing viewing experience (I compared the display quality with Samsung galaxy S and htc's display came out to be faar btr), touch quality is remarkably good.
Apart from this Camera quality is great in daylight, however in low light it becomes a bit noisy- however that would be too much to expect from a phone cam i guess in his range; HD quality video is again too good in daylight; sound quality and earphones provided are really good that gives a respectable bass and sound quality. Hardware is also quite satisfactory at least for my use as i am a moderate user, but if u r heavy user the ram might be an issue at 528 MB. And ya, forgot to tell the best feature- the battery life is stunning, 1500 mAh along with a nicely optimized battery consumption gives u a 24 hr + usage per battery charge (again as i said i am a moderate user, however my data and wifi remains on for atleat 12 + hrs per day, and I talk approx 2 Hrs on it per day).

Now from pros to cons: Firtly the screen is a bit less wide, due to which key spacings in portrait mode are quite less. Secondly, the charging spot in the phone is provided in the lower left side of phone which makes it a bit difficult to use while on charging- a spot on top would have made it easier to use. Thirdly, the charger provided is bit short, hardly 1m cord length. and lastly, the spacing between onscreen keyboard space key and touch 'home' button is quite less due to which one home key gets pressed quite often while texting.

All in all, i am extremely satisfied by my investment and so far happy with the use, looks and performance of it. I would simply give it 4.5/5.

• 2012-04-22 10:57
  • utyk

does tis mobile support hd gaming

• 2012-04-22 10:16

bettary isseu
and bt not work for application

• 2012-04-22 10:02
  • vww1

> In reply to 420 @ 2012-04-22 08:52 from U{vn - click to readScreen awesome, definitely has a gorilla glass. Ram, fine 4 routine internet use, might be not up to Mark 4 he gaming. Depends on ur needs. I find no issues with my routine use.

• 2012-04-22 09:43
  • tY@D

I had bought this phone on 9 april. On 14th april its gonna totally dead. I tried a hard reset but nothing happened. then i moved to htc service centre, they checked my phone and find uncapable of solving the problem and made a due note and told that i will get a new phone. It was unable to repair.
Listen guys, one v has following problems-
1. Very much heating even with normal use
2. Low battery backup
3. Plastic screen easily get stained with fingers
4. Not impressive web browser
5. No beats audio on speakerphone, only headphone
6. Novailability of accessories in the market.

I am stucked with this phone, so please be aware of this and think 100 times b4 buying this phone.

• 2012-04-22 09:10
  • rAin

i m concerned abt screen and ram ...

• 2012-04-22 08:52
  • U{vn

> In reply to 420 @ 2012-04-21 15:23 from U{v7 - click to readI think You should go for One V, It is latest phone by HTC, comes with ics and pls compare the these two on gsm arena.

• 2012-04-22 08:33
  • 2Cdb

come on anyone tell me .. HTC desire s or HTC one v

• 2012-04-22 08:19
  • U{vn

> In reply to ahonda55 @ 2012-04-21 21:50 from fkLI - click to readI agree, with the bluetooth file transfer, any files from any devices would work, but this won't hold true for BT headset. I just inquired & they probably have released firmware to fix this. I am gonna going to visit the htc service center to fix up the issue. will let you guys be informed. think not a big deal, HTC will definitely rectify the issue with a firmware.

• 2012-04-22 08:01
  • v$Du

friends im planning on buying this device.i heard that this device has issues with screen,bluetooth etc is it true??

• 2012-04-22 05:10
  • t1$K

I just bought this phone & in the "storage" part of settings, it is showin that only .94 GB as total space under internal memory.. What happened to the rest of 3.06 GB of the total 4GB internal memory as promised????

• 2012-04-22 00:38
  • 7qyN

Today, I have tried the One V on my car's amplifier, the same system I have used to run with my old Wildfire S.
The sound is -UNBELIEVABLE- really, the bass is VERY strong, the sound is GREAT.
But don't use the original music player, I have used PowerAmp and N7 player. Bith are great.

Everyday I love One V more and more..

• 2012-04-21 21:50
  • fkLI

> In reply to abhijith mysore @ 2012-04-21 20:22 from t1$J - click to readMan this is a simple problem because of the BT chip, bluetooth 4, but I am sure they will fix this problem in the next firmware release.
I have the same problem, but I tried an app called "bluetooth file transfer" it have a blue/white icon, now I can send any file to phones which i couldn't sent files using normal bluetooth.
I don't know about BT headsets, but for other phones use this app and it will work like chaaaarm

• 2012-04-21 21:46
  • fkLI

> In reply to am1990 @ 2012-04-21 06:31 from KAjJ - click to readGorilla glass

• 2012-04-21 20:23
  • t1$J

Struggling to connect other devises through bluetooth even wen Bluetooth visible

And even I don't get silicon back pouch and screen guard ?????

Can any 1 help........

• 2012-04-21 20:22
  • t1$J
Total of 3999 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.