HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

6.0

> In reply to am1990 @ 2012-04-21 06:31 from KAjJ - click to readGorilla glass

• 2012-04-21 20:23
  • t1$J

Struggling to connect other devises through bluetooth even wen Bluetooth visible

And even I don't get silicon back pouch and screen guard ?????

Can any 1 help........

• 2012-04-21 20:22
  • t1$J

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-18 08:55 from uQ5S - click to readThanks for getting back. But what abt the battery life? Can we replace the battery if it gives problem after 2 yrs. Or do we have to buy a new phone altogethr.

• 2012-04-21 19:25
  • vb$X

> In reply to 420 @ 2012-04-21 15:23 from U{v7 - click to readI will sell you my car for 19k.

Do you believe all countries have the same currency or that everyone here is from the same country?

• 2012-04-21 19:04
  • vxKC

good cool phone with this price tag. this is my fourth htc phone, i got every things perfect but a burn shadow on display, spl when ur screen is white background. can any body confirm the problem.

• 2012-04-21 18:15
  • u7I9

can anyone suggest me .... I would like buy mobile around 19k .. I'm stuck whether to buy HTC one v or HTC desire s .... Please i need immediate response ... Thanks in advance...

• 2012-04-21 15:23
  • U{v7

can anybody suggest me .. I would like to buy mobile around 19k is it better to buy HTC one v or HTC desire s ... Please i need reply soon . Thanks in advance

• 2012-04-21 15:11
  • U{v7

How much Ram avaliable for the user ?

• 2012-04-21 13:42
  • fkiD

> In reply to Nair @ 2012-04-21 06:43 from PTic - click to readyes it has picasa integration

• 2012-04-21 10:39
  • tYVj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-19 17:11 from vGCL - click to readGet it from android mkt

• 2012-04-21 10:14
  • sGPh

> In reply to [deleted post]Use the compare facility on this site.Its under read opinions.

• 2012-04-21 10:11
  • sGPh

In ONE series, its only ONE V which has an expandable memory option ( micro SD slot ). That itself makes it a remarkable handset to have. But if some one needs a higher resolution bigger screen, higher processor and higher speed data transmission they have One S, XL and so on. But mind it higher specs drain battery faster. For me I believe One V is a serious business option if you intend to peacefully get a whole day of email, internet, Social networking and regular organizer functions. I will not opt for higher specs even if HTC decides to sell those handsets at competitive prices. One V is a best handset I believe. Good construction, sleek body, solid feel, expandable memory, good connectivity, good battery backup, beats audio, good speed and above all great feel of HTC Sense partnered with ICS 4. WOW, what a Phone......

• 2012-04-21 10:11
  • y$7A

> In reply to [deleted post]No doubts, HTC One V..

• 2012-04-21 08:37
  • wdMi

how about the sunlight legibility?.. is it good under direct sunlight?.. and audio quality?..

this one of my preference of buying the phone... :)

• 2012-04-21 06:55
  • t7xq

Does this have PICASA integrtion ???

• 2012-04-21 06:43
  • PTic

Someone pl. confirm does it has Glass?? or plastic display?
Coz really couldn't find a source that it has gorilla Glass.
But One x has it so i suppose company would have the same in all one series..
Kindly reply.

• 2012-04-21 06:31
  • KAjJ

I've got my One V few days ago, and notice that there are yellow tint above the back,home,recent app touch keys.

I was feeling kind of down because of it actually, thought that was me having this problem only. But other people encountering the same, someone went to have a one to one replacement, yet, still having this issue, hope HTC will improve soon.

• 2012-04-21 06:26
  • IVIm

> In reply to kams @ 2012-04-20 10:58 from IWHb - click to readAs usual 8 hours time

• 2012-04-21 02:27
  • uH{W

> In reply to marko_ @ 2012-04-20 09:23 from spIx - click to readit does have asked htc about it on twitter and its gorilla glass :) thats why im getting this over galaxy w

• 2012-04-21 02:09
  • npVG
Total of 3981 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.