HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.7
6.2
5.9

Mine is 2 years old and it also even after factory reset did not speed up at all. Not only that but now it only charges when plugged into the computer as a USB drive.

The wall USB charger is not working. I have tried 3 of them which can charge my Nokia Lumia without a problem.

• 2014-09-24 16:23
  • kaUE

I have been using htc one v for two years.Few days ago for becoming slower I did the factory reset. After that,my 3G is not working.But 2G is working.How can I solve the problem?

• 2014-09-23 20:12
  • u4gC

Can it screenshot????

• 2014-09-23 12:28
  • IVN2

My HTC one V is telling me system crash and its hard for me to get the network on my HTC, i give it to my Technician but it is hard to identify the problem. please help me out of what to do and repair the problem.

• 2014-09-18 16:44
  • Mfxb

Single core only. deal with it.

• 2014-09-12 10:42
  • 7X9d

The worst phone ever. Slow, apps crashing frequently, contact list loading so long it makes you not want to call a person after all, txt messages loading so long you forget about them etc. Made my life more complicated, never going to buy or recommend HTC product.

• 2014-09-08 13:14
  • MkAG

phone is very good bt last some days hanging problem pls give me any solution plzzzzzzzz

• 2014-09-07 08:14
  • uw}x

> In reply to cisse @ 2014-08-05 18:58 from CD5k - click to readwhen you try to type any thing just press on an empty area on the text box you want to write in.then you will see a keyboard logo on the notification bar.press it and choose arabic keyboard

• 2014-09-03 14:01
  • 04%4

My phone's display went blank, please Tll me what to do

• 2014-09-01 21:19
  • rA{j

> In reply to maiturare @ 2014-08-13 18:41 from NhN9 - click to readclean all the junk files using clean master.....if still you are facing the problems like phone hanging and etc., take all your important data out of your phone, your SIM, and memory card and switch to factory reset....it will boost your phone speed by turning it into all new....please do not forget to save your data by transferring it to your laptop or desktop while applying this. otherwise you will loose all your important data.

• 2014-08-22 14:23
  • PSMx

one of the worst phone available......
contacts storage goes blank everyday for a minimum of 3 hours......u miss on all important work cos of that....
hangs like it is being punished.....
no worth for money........absolutely useless.....
worth buy for rs 2100....that too if u r a diehard fan of HTC>>>>>>>>>>>&­gt;>>>>>>

• 2014-08-21 13:44
  • vG{5

my phone only have 1GB internal Memory

• 2014-08-19 08:26
  • utHM

i have htc one v, the problem i have with the phone is that, it pauses itself when ever i am watching or playing game with it.. why is it like that?

• 2014-08-13 18:41
  • NhN9

my phone hanged up how to resolve it

• 2014-08-10 13:06
  • Hkqk

> In reply to nj @ 2014-08-05 19:16 from fCx9 - click to readhow much of internal memory in ur phone

• 2014-08-10 08:55
  • utH$

A useless phone and full wastage of money. My lifetime mistake is buying htc. Super slow . Wtsaap not working. No application works. I realy feel htc should stop making phones n shd do sm other work where dy can do smyhing better
I feel cheated

• 2014-08-09 12:32
  • utZT

> In reply to iCENT @ 2014-08-03 10:33 from NhWd - click to readawsm phn

• 2014-08-06 18:27
  • 9EBI

have been using it since 2 years now..and i found it really good..specially the camera is awesome..after 2 years now i am having some probs

• 2014-08-05 19:16
  • fCx9

this device is not having Arabic Language,i'll be glad if i can fix this up.
anybody to help

• 2014-08-05 18:58
  • CD5k

this phone is too messed up, the phone ram is too low. it makes the phone hang a lot.

• 2014-08-03 10:33
  • NhWd
Total of 4022 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.