HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.7
6.3
6.0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-14 07:23 from Kghf - click to readthanks that was very helpful

• 2014-04-24 03:55
  • rtEr

> In reply to Mohak @ 2014-03-22 11:27 from 2@jf - click to readRecently I have lost my bottom cover, but I tried searching everywhere, but i could not find it. Can anyone suggest me where i can get this HTC one v t320e bottom cover. without it, it is useless.

• 2014-04-23 05:14
  • uM6}

HTC One V is really a dabbaa Phone..!!

Its put down the value of HTC.

Even though Lacs of time I have sent error report to HTC Care the are not interested to resolve this problem.

HTC down Dowm...!!

• 2014-04-22 13:11
  • uv}n

> In reply to chetan @ 2014-04-19 19:54 from uts1 - click to readdo u know how to use the phone?mr.chetan

• 2014-04-21 16:21
  • rAQ@

worst phone ever used hangs very often useless

• 2014-04-19 19:54
  • uts1

slim piece... user supporting... sexy look...!!

• 2014-04-19 12:34
  • Px%{

> In reply to kaizen @ 2014-04-12 03:14 from IVxN - click to readam using it for a while but theirs no error in my mobile just try to have at least 16gb SD card for games that's all

• 2014-04-16 15:15
  • 6Qts

World's worst fone....people please don buy this fone hangs every time eve for a call...

• 2014-04-14 04:49
  • ut%A

please dont buy this phone. it is really dispointed at very slow. especially opening mesage and always stuck

• 2014-04-12 03:14
  • IVxN

besides to some nice features , but this mobile made me crazy , it is very slow to process your need and time by time face to hang up , after one year I reached to fact that it cant work for long time , you should know very well how to format it after facing problem.

• 2014-04-06 05:13
  • TSPn

Had three, one froze, one powered down the last one no telephony even when in the Vodafone shop ! It's supposed to be a phone as well, otherwise it's just a toy for Nerds. My Ten year old Sony-Ericsson (phone company made GSM)works faultlessly.

• 2014-04-03 18:05
  • nFfx

All in all, a good phone. Goes through battery a tad too quick. Could be fixed with the availability of an aftermarket battery pack like an iPhone. Flip up bottom lip is annoying, but otherwise worth the money.

• 2014-04-03 01:06
  • j8EX

It is good mob.bt littlebit slow.can any 1 tell me how I remove passward from it.I can't find.plz help me.there is no option to remove password

• 2014-04-02 20:04
  • PUMt

I could not find any way to write notes on this mobile phone. Does any one know how to write notes or is there no such provision in this mobile phone. thanks

• 2014-03-30 10:10
  • KIeA

nice phone but keeps sending location messeges and this nags so much...anyone knows how i can deactivate the messages and oops,it doesnt get 3g

• 2014-03-27 13:49
  • fsW7

Guys I want to replace my HTC one v battery coz it lasts for
only 3hours..is it safe to do so?

• 2014-03-24 18:48
  • Nv$x

i want to buy this phone guys please tell about this...

• 2014-03-24 11:25
  • ut%p

very moderate fone...yeah...it does lag many a times but changing developer options to animation only and having "clean master" cleaner and smart launcher it has made it a faster and really easy to use...all utilities fulfilled...really nice touch...and yeah...my friends too had this fone with them and had a really bad experience with it...but for me it is quiet fine...really nice camera...

• 2014-03-22 11:27
  • 2@jf

HTC ONE V users good news fo u, I know this phone is slow but to improve it's speed, just go to Settings, scroll down and select "Developer options", then Deactivate all features there except "Animation" u wil see how fast HTC one v works

• 2014-03-21 17:45
  • fufw

Guys i cant find google play on my htc one v, plz help me where to get it plz

• 2014-03-20 21:26
  • fufw
Total of 3982 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.