HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.7
6.2
5.9

this phone is too messed up, the phone ram is too low. it makes the phone hang a lot.

• 2014-08-03 10:33
  • NhWd

Bitter experience in HTC one V. Very often the screen goes black when dialing and most of the apps are not responding.

• 2014-08-01 07:18
  • 956p

The two problems that really bug me about this phone:

1: When you select a number from the dialler, the screen actually goes black. If you selected the number in error, then you have no way of cancelling the call. It also makes it difficult to end the call. This problem seems to be very widespread.

2: Applications not working. Even though I have disabled the Facebook application, the phone is unable to reliably run many of the inbuilt applications such as the web browser or Google Maps.

So, unsatisfactory as a smartphone, and pretty much a failure as a phone. Text messaging works OK.

On the basis of this example, I would be very cautious about buying another HTC smartphone.

• 2014-07-29 13:33
  • SXfw

I am using this phone since 12 month, very bad exp. i have. Its the worst phone I have ever used. Pls dont take anyone. This is toooooo much slow.. Only its best feature is nice camera & Gorilla screen that's it.

• 2014-07-27 16:42
  • YTFE

not atall a good phone

• 2014-07-26 20:32
  • 2@1a

hi,
i am using HTC One v. i have meet many problems.
when i will connect with PC still mobile will switched off.

Any time RAM memory is full (Displayed).

My mobile Phone memory is free. Apps not installed phone memory.

very slow performance. When i unlock mobile phone characters (password) not enter. But keyboard is enable.

i want increase my RAM memory. Kindly help me.....

Contact : ppeter435@gmail.com

• 2014-07-23 15:52
  • PFHv

dear showing error report frequently

• 2014-07-23 15:39
  • PFHv

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-04 07:35 from 7q9F - click to readThat about sums this phone up for me

• 2014-07-16 09:36
  • f43q

> In reply to avinash @ 2014-07-09 13:11 from U{h7 - click to readAbsolutely correct. HTC One V is just a wastage of money. It can be used as a basic phone not as a smart phone.

• 2014-07-12 19:21
  • KgfP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-05-19 19:38 from 7tCn - click to readHTC desire u mobile I experienced is worst ever in all aspects. I decided not to buy HTC mobiles in future, really its frustrated me.

• 2014-07-09 13:11
  • U{h7

I inherited my htc from my dad who had a few issues about it until he reset it but I have had no issues at all and t is a really great phone only lags a bit when I play subway surfers. If u have problems, reset it. It worked for my dad

• 2014-07-06 23:55
  • vuBD

why is the battery not removeable its total odd to see this happening to a big phone like that

• 2014-07-02 10:28
  • fuNc

I advise to all that if u r think about Htc brought its really wrong. boz I have an htc so I know about this very well.
you should buy china model agents' htc

• 2014-06-30 13:13
  • rKwk

I bought this phone as advised by seller at croma, Punjabi bagh two years back at the time of Samsung s3 launched. He told that HTC is the best available in 20000 range. But now I feel that do not bye any HTC product as they fool the customer. Compare the product at net and then finalize one.

• 2014-06-27 10:55
  • EkKm

where to start... #1 it is the worst phone. it is super slow and very laggy. it can't handle simple tasks. it has total system shut downs. it can't handle games. it isn't user friendly. and the beats audio is a gimmick all it does is makes it a litlle louder and then the base becomes muddy. nothing against dre his headphones are amazing. but he should stick to headphones. i have the phone i hate the phone and i want to break the phone.

• 2014-06-26 19:15
  • FIqb

Never ever use HTC friends its really pathetic, even some one give u free of cost then also dont use its simply waste....

• 2014-06-24 15:27
  • rKx4

I have two of the HTC one, and have had issues with both. The phones get so hot at times they cannot be held up to your ear, so you have to use the speaker. This heat has caused both phones to have spider fractures on the screen. Both phones were purchased September of 2013. HTC is not interested in doing anything about the screen, but GorillaGlass is paying me for at least one of them because of the issues with that phone. I am taking the money from GorillaGlass and getting a Samsung. This is my first at last experience with HTC

• 2014-06-18 02:02
  • jqaQ

Bought this phone because it looked nice and I liked the curvature at the bottom to hold on to it easier. That is about all that I can say about it that is good. It's the most $$ I've even spend for a piece of junk. HTC, can't believe you would put such a product on the market. Doesn't perform as it should, very, very slow and you can push something on the key pad and may get something. Always doing random calling when you are trying to check e-mail or a text message. Very, very disappointed ! !

• 2014-06-16 21:04
  • qmbT

> In reply to bishalballack @ 2014-04-23 05:14 from uM6} - click to readthe same happened to me and the phone cant connect for shit

• 2014-06-14 18:05
  • 7GEu

This phone looks good & attracts easily. That's it...functioning wise very slow and not user friendly keypad. And suddenly gets restart

• 2014-06-10 03:44
  • bC2}
Total of 4023 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.