HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.8
6.3
6.0

I just bought the HTC ONE V and after using it for 2 days I already have some comments about it. After draining the battery like what the dealer said and recharge it again I was hoping that I can use it for a full day without recharging again, but, its not. I turned all the vibration features off but the quickly drains again, no effect... Maybe I should return the unit to the dealer. PIECE OF CROP!!!

• 2013-02-04 09:29
  • Kg%K

I just bought an HTC ONE V and the major flaw about my unit after using it for 2days is the battery. I drained the battery and recharge it again to full charge, but, after using for not more than 6 hours it only has 23% left. I already turned off all the vibration features of the phone but there is no difference. Maybe I should return it to the dealer...piece of crop!!!

• 2013-02-04 09:16
  • Kg%K
  • F

Hi guys!!!! I have used this phone earlier and i sold it after a month. This is the worst phone ever made by HTC. Dont buy this. It not only just hang but also dead sometimes. Although it has a nice touch good pixel density but while performing it fails to do any operations...
So guys my request or suggestion is dont ever buy this phone....

• 2013-02-02 16:36
  • vbPB

my one disappointment is it doesnt have a secondary camera and i missed that when i was looking to buy a smart phone. not happy at all but for my needs the phone is fine.

• 2013-02-02 15:02
  • 7sab

> In reply to rohitr55 @ 2013-01-26 15:51 from vGV4 - click to readbought canvas 2 its nice phne at low price. amazing features.good 1

• 2013-02-02 06:37
  • 7tFn

HTC V1 or xperia miro?

• 2013-02-01 18:12
  • uuqp

> In reply to javi.ind @ 2013-01-23 03:28 from 7t8H - click to readS advance is too better

• 2013-02-01 10:41
  • K5fN

I don't know why this handphone always "eat" apps......Suddenly I could found that my apps icon is disappear from the screen and I DIN'T uninstalled it so I need to download it again and again==........

• 2013-01-31 17:56
  • tug5

Worst experience with HTC ONE V. Touch failed after using few months. Now if I open the lock different operations starts without touching anything. performance is too low. Dont buy this. my suggestion

• 2013-01-31 07:35
  • 9yx1
  • F

> In reply to Gaurav @ 2013-01-10 11:14 from wMHH - click to readhow 2 root this ph please send me the process what to do and how to do and ya u runnin on which version

• 2013-01-30 18:08
  • utZw

Got this for rs 11735
Approx $210
premium aluminium finish body design
htc sense ui is ok
used just 3 days and its fine

note xperia u is much faster
bought it a month ago for 1k less

• 2013-01-28 20:42
  • vGd%

> In reply to Jazzlyn662 @ 2013-01-27 13:15 from vuQq - click to readwhy we cant turn the phone on

• 2013-01-28 19:28
  • 7j@L

Good and sturdy phone. But my capacitive switches(back/home/list) buttons stopped working within the first 2months. Sometimes these switches start working and then die again after 1-2weeks. Anybody faced such issues ?
Shop keeper says its a common problem with this phone and i have to take it to service center. I just hope that buttons don't start working when I reach service center.

• 2013-01-28 09:51
  • Ikuc

> In reply to ivomo @ 2013-01-23 14:14 from 0uRk - click to readDon't buy a HTC One V, read other forums this model has a major flaw, they like to turn themselves off and you can't turn them back on

• 2013-01-27 13:15
  • vuQq

The HTC One V is a crap phone, bought one, it kept turning itself off, have since read reviews in other forums and this seems to be a regular occurence for this model, received my replacement phone and exactly the same thing happen. Told them to keep the phone and give me my money back

• 2013-01-27 13:13
  • vuQq

> In reply to akj @ 2013-01-26 15:36 from rA79 - click to readYes you can. Running mine on standard speed 32GB microSD card from few months now. 32GB is the max limit though.

• 2013-01-26 23:00
  • 2@XL

> In reply to rohitr55 @ 2013-01-26 15:51 from vGV4 - click to readIf only important thing is music you can buy LG A290 a feature phone with a strong battery backup, and also it has trisim cards three standby wich is not point but the battery is 1500 MA and it is good for music and it can support 4GB memory card which is a phone and also a nice music player

• 2013-01-26 19:09
  • gCkL

I'm in idea of buying HTC One V
my usage is very low, i'll always keep the phone in vibration as am working in a industry.. use less android apps. spend most time in music and entertainment. i need a lot of battery backup which runs at least active a day.
is this phone best for me.. it has any major cones.. please do help me and suggest for a better phone.

• 2013-01-26 15:51
  • vGV4

Can i use 32gb card in my HTC one V phone? Will my phone still work perfectly?

• 2013-01-26 15:36
  • rA79

> In reply to Khalil @ 2013-01-24 09:24 from 9EXR - click to readuse properly

• 2013-01-25 21:26
  • IaHd
Total of 4074 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.