HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.7
6.3
6.0

> In reply to sahithi @ 2013-01-17 09:39 from 7tJC - click to readHTC one v better Sony xperia u only has 4GB memory and can't be extended

• 2013-01-20 00:44
  • nGwc

i need comparision of htc one v and sony xperia u..
whr xperia u - have dual core processor n gud lighting design at the bottom..bt less memory n andriod..
whr htc hv nly single core processor and memory slot...
i need a suggestion for these problem

plz sugest to email
g.sahithi.cool@gmail.com...

• 2013-01-17 09:39
  • 7tJC

> In reply to ahonda55 @ 2012-04-13 17:19 from fvF7 - click to readis this phone fast and does it hv good apps for football

• 2013-01-16 15:08
  • fs%t

i have been using this phone for the past 8 months or so.So far i havent had any "serious" issues with this phone..its just simply one of the best android phone running on android version 4.0.3(ICS)those who want to purchase this phone and your budget is less than 20000 then i would definately suggest you keep HTC One V as one of the option!!:)

• 2013-01-16 14:21
  • YMka
  • F

> In reply to Mr.Lonely @ 2013-01-16 06:27 from vGx% - click to readYa I am also worried abt it

• 2013-01-16 07:05
  • rJ$Z

> In reply to Sahithi @ 2013-01-15 19:04 from rKbr - click to readmee too in the same condition..
i was about to buy this phone bt after going through reviews not able to decide which phone to buy within Rs 20000...

• 2013-01-16 06:27
  • vGx%

I am thinking to take htc one v
Bt after seeing all the opinions they are getting damaged after 3 r 4 months . . . . .
Soo what do I doo.. Any suhgestion r help

• 2013-01-15 19:04
  • rKbr

Slim form factor and aesthetics make it a good phone for basic tasks like calling and messaging. Not a phone for too many apps or games. Best for people looking for an entry android phone with small hands for calls/messaging/Facebook.

• 2013-01-15 17:12
  • KIfI

Is it better than HTC Desire X? They both got a 1Ghz processor and android V4.0.
Please help me.!!!!

• 2013-01-15 14:39
  • fCG2

i guess its gud

• 2013-01-14 14:26
  • u7Jx

superb mobile with great specifications...much value for price ....

• 2013-01-14 07:47
  • X0JJ

How can I write in Arabic in the text messages, although the mobile phone had an Arabic profile as adefalt.
with my big Thanx

• 2013-01-13 13:51
  • gKnj

this is a very good phone with much value to its price,except that it cant be upgraded to jellybean till date.

• 2013-01-12 17:53
  • uuTR

awsum fone.

• 2013-01-12 13:04
  • PUMv

I have this handset, and one week it will work perfectly and the next it will freeze, be slow to respond to anything, turn it self off randomly during calls or texts. Really not worth the hassle, so I personally wouldnt recommend it.

• 2013-01-11 20:09
  • mgaX

Will it get androd 4.2 update???

• 2013-01-11 16:13
  • 9CXY

I'm using HTC one V since 7 months. It really works nice but I had only problem of replacing the LCD screen. Once it was done, my phone started working perfectly... I think people can buy this model.. It really deserves to be bought...!!!

• 2013-01-11 07:23
  • u{gf

I had one myself, but after three months it just went dead. I gave the phone for repair and again after about 2 months it went dead. i hate this phone, m gonna buy a new one.

• 2013-01-10 12:59
  • wdRs

Guyz i read al of ur queries. I too have HTC one V. I too faced the problems that u guyz are facing. The only solution of this is go to service center and tell them u want ur software upgrade. Do not let them upgrade ur software by ur ph. let them upgrade it by their pc. I faced these problems and i have upgraded my ph. software now the ph. is not lagging and working fine. And download app 2 sd app. from play store. I hope it works for u ol as it works for me. now m njoying this ph and yes for the full fun of this ph do root it. beleive me you will love this ph. BST of luck guyz

• 2013-01-10 11:14
  • wMHH
  • F

i had only been using htc one v for a month or two and i started to have signal problem. a month later, message, contacts and call log are getting slow and right now i can categorize its speed as crawling. what's wrong with my phone?

• 2013-01-10 08:10
  • TS}7
Total of 4036 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.