HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.7
6.2
5.9

> In reply to MIRvmn @ 2012-12-30 13:14 from 38GZ - click to readYes I Do Agree,
Sometimes( rather I would say many) the messaging takes a hell lot of time to open, also sometimes calling a number would take more than 8 seconds to appear on the screen.
So far its a good phone(nearly run every single app) but I'm not purely satisfied woth it coz after a prolonged use you'll feel its a slow phone, i would suggest rather to go for ANY Dual Core phone at this stage.
But I must admit that the HTC Sense 4.0 UI is very good, that is the main reason why HTC phone rocks over the other same range phones.

• 2012-12-31 09:52
  • vGx}

hey guys please tell me that can we connect "Pendrive and HDMI cable" to this mobile?????

• 2012-12-31 07:25
  • uvj%

> In reply to MIRvmn @ 2012-12-30 13:14 from 38GZ - click to readI think in ur case the phone is running low on internal memory.u must clear some junk apps to make it normal.
Regarding the automatic uninstallation of apps.I was too facing this problem really for games.U just need to restart the phone n the app is in its place.

• 2012-12-30 14:37
  • 2@yS

> In reply to not happy @ 2012-12-30 11:41 from 2CJX - click to readi think u could have done a factory reset to cure the problem.. it takes a long time to get it back from service centres..

• 2012-12-30 14:33

> In reply to ravindra @ 2012-12-28 10:36 from vwh8 - click to readhi,
Just hold the lock button for 5 seconds if the phone freezes n it restarts itself.Hanging n freezing occurs very rarely i just faced this problem 2 times in 3 months of use.

• 2012-12-30 14:31
  • 2@yS

Well here's the issues I had with one v

1. Rebooting problems
2. It's slow with opening some apps (messeges for example)
3. Takes upto 10 sec to make a call
4. Problem with ending a call
5. Apps get unistalled randomly
6.The screen was freezing sometimes so I had to reboot the phone

The best part with one v is

1. Amazing audio guilty
2. The camera
3. The sharp screen with bright colors

And one v is pretty cheap now, the price is decent. But when it came out it was way too expensive.

• 2012-12-30 13:14
  • 38GZ

Any one with this same problem ?
i have had a few smart phones this is my first HTC .it operates as the best i have ever had until the left hand edge of my screen seems to have decided it wants no further part in the operation of the phone. the problem started in 1 spot ( the a on the keyboard )and has seemed to spread to the entire edge all the time making it impossible to operate some apps and forcing me to constantly turn my phone on the other axis to type then needing to turn it back for space bar and other close buttons . I have treated this phone well with only the odd small drop and it has been kept clear of any other damaging situations like water .I have sent it back under warranty but 6 weeks is a long time to be with out a phone and my internet connection forcing me to buy a used smart phone ....i hope they fix it and it is not a common fault with these phones its not even two months old .

• 2012-12-30 11:41
  • 2CJX

super phone..

• 2012-12-30 11:12
  • vGPP

> In reply to ravindra @ 2012-12-28 10:36 from vwh8 - click to readUse task manager to kill apps phone will never hang

• 2012-12-30 03:32
  • 7jZs

> In reply to sunny @ 2012-12-27 15:45 from rKhM - click to readbro.
go to setting_Accessiblity
and on the power button end call.

• 2012-12-28 16:02
  • YTJ{

will this phone get android 4.0.4 ?? its stuck on 4.0.3

• 2012-12-28 15:43
  • nTWf

what if the mobile hangs?
in other mobiles we can remove the battery, and then the mobile starts, but in one v,being inbuild battery this option rules out.
plz can anybody tell about the battery issue if mobile hangs, and also does inbuild battery gives problem in mobiles

• 2012-12-28 10:36
  • vwh8
  • LG (Litlle gangster)
  • Rating0

> In reply to ChunkyBunny @ 2012-12-27 03:06 from t7x$ - click to readI have the HTC one V, it's a really comfortable phone, sometimes slow, but that's because of the apps.

• 2012-12-27 17:52
  • mt$T

Hey i am having sensor problem in my HTC one v
Whenever I call someone I can't able to end the call please suggest how can I resolve this problem

• 2012-12-27 15:45
  • rKhM

Some of you are saying the HTC One V is slow, because you are used to high end smartphones that is super fast. :) I'm getting this phone next year and your comments doesn't bother me at all.

• 2012-12-27 03:06
  • t7x$

> In reply to tittymouse @ 2012-12-26 18:24 from HC4v - click to readIn my opinion it is the best. Of course you must consider it comparing it only to other "entry level" android phones. I got this phone for $99 from Virgin Mobile USA. It is the cheapest phone with android 4.0 Meanwhile Motorola, LG, and Samsung are stilling trying to hock entry level phones with Android 2.3, and for more money!!!
Also this is the best 5 MP camera on a phone I've ever seen. It can take pictures in a pitch black room and it look as if the room has fully lighted.

• 2012-12-27 02:23
  • iS%H

> In reply to Kamlesh @ 2012-12-25 13:40 from X0}t - click to readThe bluetooth issue is not BIGGGGG ...as you claim. Who uses bluetooth for file transfers? That is just ridiculous. I use a free wi-fi file transfer app like tap pouch (listed in google play as wi-fi file transfer-orange icon with blue wi-fi symbol) So when 2 devices are connected to the same wifi network you can transfer files with no size limit.
This phone has Bluetooth 4.0 which is best. I can connect it to my bluetooth headset and bluetooth speaker simultaneously.

• 2012-12-27 02:18
  • iS%H

The One V is the best "entry level" android phone I've used. I used to be dedicated to LG (had both the Optimus v and OPtumus Elite). I didn't know what I was missing until I got the HTC One V. When I first start up the phone all the app icons load instantly whereas on the LG phones it took several minutes for all the app icons to load. The HTC has by far the best camera on any entry level android. (LG wasn't too bad...the absolute worst camera was on the Motorola defy XT which even with a LED flash took pictures so dark you couldn't see anything.) On the One V I took a picture in a pitch black room and the picture looked like all the lights were on when I took it.

In summary if you want an entry level Android stay away from LG, Motorola, and Samsung... HTC is the best in my experience.

• 2012-12-27 02:10
  • iS%H

well it's absolutely the most laggy phone I ever had but Im sure that would disappear if they had chosen to update one v to JB but since htc refuse to do that then this phone remains crapy. It's obvious that htc doesn't put care about one v then why should we buy this shit?

• 2012-12-26 21:41
  • 38GZ

> In reply to abhi001 @ 2012-12-24 10:21 from 2@yq - click to readThis is the worst phone i have ever had. It takes several secs to open any of the apps. To open a msg u have 2 make several attempts before it opens. I think i'll stick too a gd old sony

• 2012-12-26 18:24
  • HC4v
Total of 3991 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.