HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.7
6.2
5.9

Will it get androd 4.2 update???

• 2013-01-11 16:13
  • 9CXY

I'm using HTC one V since 7 months. It really works nice but I had only problem of replacing the LCD screen. Once it was done, my phone started working perfectly... I think people can buy this model.. It really deserves to be bought...!!!

• 2013-01-11 07:23
  • u{gf

I had one myself, but after three months it just went dead. I gave the phone for repair and again after about 2 months it went dead. i hate this phone, m gonna buy a new one.

• 2013-01-10 12:59
  • wdRs

Guyz i read al of ur queries. I too have HTC one V. I too faced the problems that u guyz are facing. The only solution of this is go to service center and tell them u want ur software upgrade. Do not let them upgrade ur software by ur ph. let them upgrade it by their pc. I faced these problems and i have upgraded my ph. software now the ph. is not lagging and working fine. And download app 2 sd app. from play store. I hope it works for u ol as it works for me. now m njoying this ph and yes for the full fun of this ph do root it. beleive me you will love this ph. BST of luck guyz

• 2013-01-10 11:14
  • wMHH
  • F

i had only been using htc one v for a month or two and i started to have signal problem. a month later, message, contacts and call log are getting slow and right now i can categorize its speed as crawling. what's wrong with my phone?

• 2013-01-10 08:10
  • TS}7

> In reply to siddhant @ 2013-01-09 08:03 from rJEm - click to readyeah, i did it as well, but i did not notice any brave change in the problem :(

• 2013-01-09 21:41
  • nhjL

after buying the htc one v i liked it, it was allright, uintill about three months after i got the mobile, it was slow as fuck! i handeled it with care, but it became really really slow. as an example, when i opened my phone on it, it used about 10 seconds to open it, and when i closed it to get to the main menu, it used even linger time, up to 20 seconds... i didnt understand that... do you think it was becuase it strait out is a bad mobile phone that dosent last long, or do you think it was something wrong with my device?

• 2013-01-09 21:36
  • nhjL

> In reply to abhi001 @ 2012-12-26 11:25 from 2@yW - click to readgr88 man!!!...workd for me..thumb up!! keep it up

• 2013-01-09 13:45
  • tU1m

Purchased this phone on July'12.
Good features are: Camera, Audio, Video its awesome.
But,Recently facing Internet drop down problem and every time i have to restart my phone.

When i contact the HTC service centre, they told that, there might be some secondary application ( Which i downloaded from Google play)which may create bugs and drop my internet. and finally i have to reboot the phone i.e factory reset.

• 2013-01-09 09:04
  • 2ZHe

my one v is 4 months old, messages, call log & people card hanging frequently
--clear apps caches and data can perform well...

• 2013-01-09 08:15
  • u{ga
  • F

> In reply to Nannu @ 2013-01-08 23:36 from S35r - click to readi know many of u are experiencing the same problem with the dialer, contacts n messages which takes too long to load!
i was having the problem too! actually its not about the processor!!! the fault is something with other downloaded apps!!
i tried to uninstall many useless n unused apps and then reboot!
and my phone is working properly! no lags! dialer opens instantly!!
try it!

• 2013-01-09 08:03
  • rJEm

i m using this phone for 2 months now and am very happy with this except this slow RAM. It hang at times and it's RAM is not 512 MB as shown. It's mere 366 MB. Use the system task manager to kill the apps and press back button, it opens phone dial pad, internet browser and many other thigns.

• 2013-01-08 23:36
  • S35r

> In reply to abhi001 @ 2012-12-24 10:16 from 2@yq - click to readI have had this ophone for 3 months and I hate the damn thing. I't going back to the shop today My wildfire was better

• 2013-01-08 13:06
  • SpIk

> In reply to ravindra @ 2012-12-28 10:36 from vwh8 - click to readit never hangs, but home screen freezes sometimes. i did notice only two bugs on this phone, the messaging app and contacts. It never gives u any other problem apart from these. but if u r occupied in ur mind about hanging, hold the power button for 3 sec, to reboot.

• 2013-01-08 06:29
  • t@5M

i m fm bangladesh. i didnt download skype in htc one v handset. didnt downlod by google play. and tried by getjar.com. sowed failed and try again later. pls help me.
email: chyrobin555@gmail.com

• 2013-01-07 21:03
  • K6mb

Very Good Phone. I have been using it for 4 months now and it is the best VFM. Non technical people cannot maintain this phone and hence they complain. Any Android phone needs to be restarted twice in a day. You do that and it will serve you well.

• 2013-01-07 20:53
  • vbM9

That's it, I've had enough of this piece of junk. Back to the store with it tomorrow :-( I had such high hopes too. Even a factory reset has only cleared the numerous issues for a couple of days :-(

• 2013-01-07 18:10
  • SpIk

I too own 1 Its good :)

• 2013-01-07 17:53
  • vGM9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-03 09:57 from SpIk - click to readi too have htc one v! and this phone is all over good except some major bugs!!
the basic use of a phone is making calls,messaging n contacts! and this phone lags in all of the above!
making a call takes forever time.....opening the messaging app takes years to load and even the contact list! Htc better work on it or else the phone will be just another box of android!

• 2013-01-07 08:31
  • vG6F

its just a very slow phone in everyway

• 2013-01-06 17:43
  • 38GZ
Total of 4023 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.