HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.7
6.3
6.0

i m using this phone for 2 months now and am very happy with this except this slow RAM. It hang at times and it's RAM is not 512 MB as shown. It's mere 366 MB. Use the system task manager to kill the apps and press back button, it opens phone dial pad, internet browser and many other thigns.

• 2013-01-08 23:36
  • S35r

> In reply to abhi001 @ 2012-12-24 10:16 from 2@yq - click to readI have had this ophone for 3 months and I hate the damn thing. I't going back to the shop today My wildfire was better

• 2013-01-08 13:06
  • SpIk

> In reply to ravindra @ 2012-12-28 10:36 from vwh8 - click to readit never hangs, but home screen freezes sometimes. i did notice only two bugs on this phone, the messaging app and contacts. It never gives u any other problem apart from these. but if u r occupied in ur mind about hanging, hold the power button for 3 sec, to reboot.

• 2013-01-08 06:29
  • t@5M

i m fm bangladesh. i didnt download skype in htc one v handset. didnt downlod by google play. and tried by getjar.com. sowed failed and try again later. pls help me.
email: chyrobin555@gmail.com

• 2013-01-07 21:03
  • K6mb

Very Good Phone. I have been using it for 4 months now and it is the best VFM. Non technical people cannot maintain this phone and hence they complain. Any Android phone needs to be restarted twice in a day. You do that and it will serve you well.

• 2013-01-07 20:53
  • vbM9

That's it, I've had enough of this piece of junk. Back to the store with it tomorrow :-( I had such high hopes too. Even a factory reset has only cleared the numerous issues for a couple of days :-(

• 2013-01-07 18:10

I too own 1 Its good :)

• 2013-01-07 17:53
  • vGM9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-03 09:57 from SpIk - click to readi too have htc one v! and this phone is all over good except some major bugs!!
the basic use of a phone is making calls,messaging n contacts! and this phone lags in all of the above!
making a call takes forever time.....opening the messaging app takes years to load and even the contact list! Htc better work on it or else the phone will be just another box of android!

• 2013-01-07 08:31
  • vG6F

its just a very slow phone in everyway

• 2013-01-06 17:43
  • 38GZ

Why my htc one v very slow accessing internet and play video from internet. My wildfire s is faster

• 2013-01-06 08:23
  • PS6t

> In reply to black diamonds @ 2013-01-04 12:28 from fuIP - click to readThere are no official plans for upgrade to JB for HTC One V

• 2013-01-05 19:50
  • tY@T

> In reply to Nishant @ 2012-07-28 12:47 from vGEu - click to readhi nishant,i hav also htc onev,n to see ur blueetooth files if that music serch in music player,if it is foto or video jst find it in gallery,there is no folder option in sd card of bluetooth files recieving

• 2013-01-05 09:09
  • Mfxa

> In reply to haaya @ 2012-08-10 18:48 from K6tE - click to readhi haaya,i have too htc one v frm couple of months. htc one v has only 0.94 gb memory for internal data storage by bluetooth is stored in its internal storage,so make free space in its internal storage through lappy,u can transfer data from its intrnal to external only through lappy

• 2013-01-05 09:03
  • Mfxa

I have been using this phone for 6 months. Good phone, quality finishing, audio quality is good. But the cons are quite a few. The phone sometime takes forever to open the messages folder(SMS). After ending a call, if v r to dial another person immediately, then the phones gonna take atleast more than a minute to make the second call. I have been facing problem since i bought this phone. HTC should ve increased the RAM.

• 2013-01-04 15:18
  • utaE

when is HTC releasing an OS upgrade..from ice cream sandwich to jelly bean..

• 2013-01-04 12:28
  • fuIP

> In reply to Siddhanth @ 2013-01-02 19:55 from tY@T - click to readhow about u go for lg nexus 4 ? its got good graphic

• 2013-01-04 08:49
  • IW97

Can I ask you something, especially those who are disappointed with the phone. How much do you use your phone, and for what purposes? Gaming, social media, photo/camera, messaging. And what kind of apps are you running? I am asking because i already ordered it and just saw your comments and i am very frustrated!!!!!! Please someone help me ASAP! Thank you

• 2013-01-03 14:34
  • 3A1b

Hi guys,

anyone know how to get back my vibration mode?my HTC One V in not vibrating even at maximum vibration feedback while texting.

• 2013-01-03 12:07
  • PEGe

I'm begining to hate this phone. I've had it for a few months now.
I haven't got that many apps on it, and I am restarting it regularly.
The messaging takes upwards of a minute to load ('loading'), whether there are any messages or not. The notification of the number of messages unread is often wrong. Recently when I'm replying to a message, sometimes I can type merrily away (the vibration tells me I'm hitting the keys), and nothing appears on the screen. When it does start responding, it looses all the text up to the point where it starts responding.
When I set it to vibrate, it doesn't when I get messages.
The phone takes an age to make calls.
When dragging bar at the top of the screen down, the screen will often stay blank for 30 seconds or more before displaying the notifications etc.
The HTC sync software is a joke, and often I cannot connect to it at all.
I really am considering taking it back to the Vodafone store and getting a different phone completely.
:-( :-(

• 2013-01-03 09:57
  • SpIk

I want to buy a new phone and I have choices like:-
1. HTC One V
2. Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
3.Motorola Defy+
As I am a heavy gamer, I also want a fast procscessor and good graphics. So please suggest me a good phone. You can also give other choifes apart from the mentioned three

• 2013-01-02 19:55
  • tY@T
Total of 4030 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.