HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.7
6.2
5.9

> In reply to black diamonds @ 2013-01-04 12:28 from fuIP - click to readThere are no official plans for upgrade to JB for HTC One V

• 2013-01-05 19:50
  • tY@T

> In reply to Nishant @ 2012-07-28 12:47 from vGEu - click to readhi nishant,i hav also htc onev,n to see ur blueetooth files if that music serch in music player,if it is foto or video jst find it in gallery,there is no folder option in sd card of bluetooth files recieving

• 2013-01-05 09:09
  • Mfxa

> In reply to haaya @ 2012-08-10 18:48 from K6tE - click to readhi haaya,i have too htc one v frm couple of months. htc one v has only 0.94 gb memory for internal data storage by bluetooth is stored in its internal storage,so make free space in its internal storage through lappy,u can transfer data from its intrnal to external only through lappy

• 2013-01-05 09:03
  • Mfxa

I have been using this phone for 6 months. Good phone, quality finishing, audio quality is good. But the cons are quite a few. The phone sometime takes forever to open the messages folder(SMS). After ending a call, if v r to dial another person immediately, then the phones gonna take atleast more than a minute to make the second call. I have been facing problem since i bought this phone. HTC should ve increased the RAM.

• 2013-01-04 15:18
  • utaE

when is HTC releasing an OS upgrade..from ice cream sandwich to jelly bean..

• 2013-01-04 12:28
  • fuIP

> In reply to Siddhanth @ 2013-01-02 19:55 from tY@T - click to readhow about u go for lg nexus 4 ? its got good graphic

• 2013-01-04 08:49
  • IW97

Can I ask you something, especially those who are disappointed with the phone. How much do you use your phone, and for what purposes? Gaming, social media, photo/camera, messaging. And what kind of apps are you running? I am asking because i already ordered it and just saw your comments and i am very frustrated!!!!!! Please someone help me ASAP! Thank you

• 2013-01-03 14:34
  • 3A1b

Hi guys,

anyone know how to get back my vibration mode?my HTC One V in not vibrating even at maximum vibration feedback while texting.

• 2013-01-03 12:07
  • PEGe

I'm begining to hate this phone. I've had it for a few months now.
I haven't got that many apps on it, and I am restarting it regularly.
The messaging takes upwards of a minute to load ('loading'), whether there are any messages or not. The notification of the number of messages unread is often wrong. Recently when I'm replying to a message, sometimes I can type merrily away (the vibration tells me I'm hitting the keys), and nothing appears on the screen. When it does start responding, it looses all the text up to the point where it starts responding.
When I set it to vibrate, it doesn't when I get messages.
The phone takes an age to make calls.
When dragging bar at the top of the screen down, the screen will often stay blank for 30 seconds or more before displaying the notifications etc.
The HTC sync software is a joke, and often I cannot connect to it at all.
I really am considering taking it back to the Vodafone store and getting a different phone completely.
:-( :-(

• 2013-01-03 09:57
  • SpIk

I want to buy a new phone and I have choices like:-
1. HTC One V
2. Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
3.Motorola Defy+
As I am a heavy gamer, I also want a fast procscessor and good graphics. So please suggest me a good phone. You can also give other choifes apart from the mentioned three

• 2013-01-02 19:55
  • tY@T

Sense is outstanding as compared to touchviz, timescape etc.. but that's the main reason behind the non availability of jb update..
though the hardware is enough to work with Jelly Bean.. but the Sense isn't..!! Sense uses more resources than any other UI.. nova launcher is a good choice, since its based on stock ICS launcher....!! but a custom rom would be a better solution..!!

• 2013-01-01 14:01
  • HkqX

> In reply to MIRvmn @ 2012-12-30 13:14 from 38GZ - click to readYes I Do Agree,
Sometimes( rather I would say many) the messaging takes a hell lot of time to open, also sometimes calling a number would take more than 8 seconds to appear on the screen.
So far its a good phone(nearly run every single app) but I'm not purely satisfied woth it coz after a prolonged use you'll feel its a slow phone, i would suggest rather to go for ANY Dual Core phone at this stage.
But I must admit that the HTC Sense 4.0 UI is very good, that is the main reason why HTC phone rocks over the other same range phones.

• 2012-12-31 09:52
  • vGx}

hey guys please tell me that can we connect "Pendrive and HDMI cable" to this mobile?????

• 2012-12-31 07:25
  • uvj%

> In reply to MIRvmn @ 2012-12-30 13:14 from 38GZ - click to readI think in ur case the phone is running low on internal memory.u must clear some junk apps to make it normal.
Regarding the automatic uninstallation of apps.I was too facing this problem really for games.U just need to restart the phone n the app is in its place.

• 2012-12-30 14:37
  • 2@yS

> In reply to not happy @ 2012-12-30 11:41 from 2CJX - click to readi think u could have done a factory reset to cure the problem.. it takes a long time to get it back from service centres..

• 2012-12-30 14:33

> In reply to ravindra @ 2012-12-28 10:36 from vwh8 - click to readhi,
Just hold the lock button for 5 seconds if the phone freezes n it restarts itself.Hanging n freezing occurs very rarely i just faced this problem 2 times in 3 months of use.

• 2012-12-30 14:31
  • 2@yS

Well here's the issues I had with one v

1. Rebooting problems
2. It's slow with opening some apps (messeges for example)
3. Takes upto 10 sec to make a call
4. Problem with ending a call
5. Apps get unistalled randomly
6.The screen was freezing sometimes so I had to reboot the phone

The best part with one v is

1. Amazing audio guilty
2. The camera
3. The sharp screen with bright colors

And one v is pretty cheap now, the price is decent. But when it came out it was way too expensive.

• 2012-12-30 13:14
  • 38GZ

Any one with this same problem ?
i have had a few smart phones this is my first HTC .it operates as the best i have ever had until the left hand edge of my screen seems to have decided it wants no further part in the operation of the phone. the problem started in 1 spot ( the a on the keyboard )and has seemed to spread to the entire edge all the time making it impossible to operate some apps and forcing me to constantly turn my phone on the other axis to type then needing to turn it back for space bar and other close buttons . I have treated this phone well with only the odd small drop and it has been kept clear of any other damaging situations like water .I have sent it back under warranty but 6 weeks is a long time to be with out a phone and my internet connection forcing me to buy a used smart phone ....i hope they fix it and it is not a common fault with these phones its not even two months old .

• 2012-12-30 11:41
  • 2CJX

super phone..

• 2012-12-30 11:12
  • vGPP

> In reply to ravindra @ 2012-12-28 10:36 from vwh8 - click to readUse task manager to kill apps phone will never hang

• 2012-12-30 03:32
  • 7jZs
Total of 4022 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.