HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.7
6.3
6.0

> In reply to jerry @ 2012-12-23 18:06 from utx9 - click to readThis cannot be updated to JB becos to run JB smoothly minimum 768 MB RAM is required.But the one v has only 512 MB RAM.So it won't be updated to JB.Though ICS runs smootly on the phone.

• 2012-12-25 11:53
  • 2@yB

> In reply to 7oooda @ 2012-12-24 13:01 from fkPw - click to readBoth one v n u are not going to get JB.
If u keep dat in mind i wud consider the one v becos of its sense UI n the expandable memory(extremely imp if u are a hardcore gamer).ICS is very nice with sense UI.Its not at all laggy if u do not load a lot of junk apps on the phone.But there are just few moments when u feel dat u need a dual core processor.
In my opinion if u want the best performance n budget is not a concern then PLS go for the one s.its a nice phone wid a
very fast processor,4.3 inch screen,upgradable to JB. U wudnt have pay much more for it its available for 28k in india. Or else go for one v.

• 2012-12-25 11:47
  • 2@yB

> In reply to mjcdr @ 2012-12-23 04:06 from v0qF - click to readConcordo a 100%

• 2012-12-24 15:45
  • nw2P

> In reply to abhi001 @ 2012-12-24 10:21 from 2@yq - click to readThnx abhi001 ,

I know XU is better because of dual core processor and mali 400 gpu , but I read alot of problems with ICS and It's not gonna get JB

in addition to poor memory and a bit smaller screen

that what confuses me

what about ICS performance with your One V

• 2012-12-24 13:01
  • fkPw

> In reply to 7oooda @ 2012-12-23 19:16 from fkPf - click to readi have used this phone from 3 months.
on the 2 pts which u have mentioned i think xperia u wins here becos u has a dual core processor + FWVGA screen.BUT htc one v has a better ppi (252) n u wud be really short of memory if u go wid u becos it has no expandable memory which really needed to play games.The choice is entirely on u..

• 2012-12-24 10:21
  • 2@yq

hey guys,
I have used this phone for 3 months from now.
N i am truly satisfied with it.The camera,quality of sound,design of the phone is just awesome.
I WUD recommend this phone to any1 even 2day becos there is no other phone in the current situation which can beat it!!
All the phones which r launched recently like s duos n xperia j have good specifications but a veryyy laggy processor which cant match one v.
If u have any q's or doubts regarding this phone then pls login to facebook n search htc one v n join our grp ( the one with a label not the dice one)
Abhijeet Gawande.

• 2012-12-24 10:16
  • 2@yq

here are the tips

- get nova launcher, the stock sense require lots of resources to run and it slows the device. nova is lighter thus makes one v smoother

- the battery is good. just change the brightness to

• 2012-12-24 06:39
  • tu6%

Xperia U .... or .... HTC one V ?

I only ask about :-

1. Performance (hang , heat) specially with ICS

2. Display

• 2012-12-23 19:16
  • fkPf

why cant this been updated to jelly bean

• 2012-12-23 18:06
  • utx9

This phone sucks big time! It reboots itself all the time and becomes very slow. Hate it.

• 2012-12-23 04:06
  • v0qF

I having it from 5months , 1st few weeks it hangs a lots...but after few updates its works fine like butter.
happy to have it but sadly lack of dual core and front facing camera feel sometimes .

• 2012-12-22 17:49
  • 7tCU

> In reply to chethu @ 2012-12-21 15:47 from U{Ty - click to readDude dont buy it its just gonna hang a lot later its processer is just 1gz not enough at all after some time all the apps start to crash even though they are not open my advice dont buy it

• 2012-12-22 08:27
  • HkqX

loking nice 4 only few days bt I wanna jst burn it in front of HTC oficials it really ruined my saving money d only work it do now perfectly is jst hang nd hang inj everything call camera games videos nw I want 2 return it

• 2012-12-21 19:29
  • 7tDI

> In reply to rockeee @ 2012-12-15 12:26 from v{tU - click to readi have lot of confusion about to buying the h t c :-).what is sugguest me

• 2012-12-21 15:47
  • U{Ty

hi all i have htc one v for like more than 5 6 months i am very happy with it but suddenly my cell started to give me the problem that the wifi is not working i try to connect it, it does get connected but no sending or recieveing data occurs :( please help

• 2012-12-20 19:55
  • IaHe

My opinion is if u want to a phone in d range of 15000 then this is good.. Otherwise there r way better phones than this. I made a mistake buying this model. I don't think it's worth 18000 NOW. I brought this in april because I didn't have any other choice, but anybody buying this phone for 18000 NOW, I would say not worth it.

• 2012-12-20 15:10
  • rK0C

my 3G is not wking how do i do it.

• 2012-12-18 17:42
  • fuIR

> In reply to Nathan Paul @ 2012-12-07 15:29 from P%uR - click to readHey man, ill be honest here.
My first android phone, which was not more then 1 month ago, was htc one v. I really loved it in the begginning. You know, big screen, touch screen and stuff, ( it was new to me, because i used nokia phones before this). Well, it worked absolutely fine the first month. The 2nd month, it got a little slow. It heated up fast. So i had to un install the games to stop myself from playing them. But one day, while i was on a call, the phone screen pixels suddenly started to change. They went black and white, and boom my phone shutted down. The screen was black, but the power buttons worked. If i touched the screen, it would open something, but the screen was black. I eventually had to return it, since the htc people said that it was not a software problem, but it was because it heated or something and they couldnt fix it. Sadly, i didnt have warranty also. So i had to sell it, for no more then 100 bucks. lol. A bad experience. I would suggest you getting htc one s instead since its better then htc one v, not much of a price difference, and way better then one v.

• 2012-12-17 22:14
  • q{8J

Plz tell me.. is dere any problem in its Bluetooth....

• 2012-12-17 20:54
  • utmH
Total of 3982 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.