HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

6.7
6.3
6.0

> In reply to abhi001 @ 2012-12-25 11:53 from 2@yB - click to readHi Abhi
am using this cell past 4 months.
I find this bluetooth issue..
I cant receive file more than 70-8- MB. I tried most of the things to change the settings. but no luck.
Do u know how to change the setting something like 'Save to memory card'.??

• 2012-12-25 13:46
  • X0}t

Hei.
I got this set 4 months ago for 18k but it's around 17k which is ok. Its a good phone.
Camera 9.1/10
Appearance 7/10
Sound/Music 8/10
Battery backup - As u know its android but lets say 8/10(with texting), 7.1/10(call), 5/10(Net pack)
games 9/10
Its a sealed body with chin up. Non user removable battery. No front camera and HDMI port :(

Also found that the bluetooth issue.

Don worry its working. The issue is that When u receive a file more than 70-80 MB, it fails.
Phone spec says 1GB for user which is partially true.
Its divided into 900 MB & 100 MB.in 900MB apps will will be installed & in 100 MB pic taken from camera or bluetooth received files.So if u try to receive files more 80MB it fails always. User cannot change this setting neither change bluetooth setting.
So This is a Biggggggg -ve.

I found that during any call the the sound output when we hear is low. It's having a ok ok average-nice type headphone.
I would prefer Sony now bcoz of its variant appearance, sound.If u like HTC go for it, but now SonY is having more options.

• 2012-12-25 13:40
  • X0}t

Heyy Friends i just want to buy HTC One V....So plzzz suggest me how it is ??

• 2012-12-25 11:57
  • uujI

> In reply to jerry @ 2012-12-23 18:06 from utx9 - click to readThis cannot be updated to JB becos to run JB smoothly minimum 768 MB RAM is required.But the one v has only 512 MB RAM.So it won't be updated to JB.Though ICS runs smootly on the phone.

• 2012-12-25 11:53
  • 2@yB

> In reply to 7oooda @ 2012-12-24 13:01 from fkPw - click to readBoth one v n u are not going to get JB.
If u keep dat in mind i wud consider the one v becos of its sense UI n the expandable memory(extremely imp if u are a hardcore gamer).ICS is very nice with sense UI.Its not at all laggy if u do not load a lot of junk apps on the phone.But there are just few moments when u feel dat u need a dual core processor.
In my opinion if u want the best performance n budget is not a concern then PLS go for the one s.its a nice phone wid a
very fast processor,4.3 inch screen,upgradable to JB. U wudnt have pay much more for it its available for 28k in india. Or else go for one v.

• 2012-12-25 11:47
  • 2@yB

> In reply to mjcdr @ 2012-12-23 04:06 from v0qF - click to readConcordo a 100%

• 2012-12-24 15:45
  • nw2P

> In reply to abhi001 @ 2012-12-24 10:21 from 2@yq - click to readThnx abhi001 ,

I know XU is better because of dual core processor and mali 400 gpu , but I read alot of problems with ICS and It's not gonna get JB

in addition to poor memory and a bit smaller screen

that what confuses me

what about ICS performance with your One V

• 2012-12-24 13:01
  • fkPw

> In reply to 7oooda @ 2012-12-23 19:16 from fkPf - click to readi have used this phone from 3 months.
on the 2 pts which u have mentioned i think xperia u wins here becos u has a dual core processor + FWVGA screen.BUT htc one v has a better ppi (252) n u wud be really short of memory if u go wid u becos it has no expandable memory which really needed to play games.The choice is entirely on u..

• 2012-12-24 10:21
  • 2@yq

hey guys,
I have used this phone for 3 months from now.
N i am truly satisfied with it.The camera,quality of sound,design of the phone is just awesome.
I WUD recommend this phone to any1 even 2day becos there is no other phone in the current situation which can beat it!!
All the phones which r launched recently like s duos n xperia j have good specifications but a veryyy laggy processor which cant match one v.
If u have any q's or doubts regarding this phone then pls login to facebook n search htc one v n join our grp ( the one with a label not the dice one)
Abhijeet Gawande.

• 2012-12-24 10:16
  • 2@yq

here are the tips

- get nova launcher, the stock sense require lots of resources to run and it slows the device. nova is lighter thus makes one v smoother

- the battery is good. just change the brightness to

• 2012-12-24 06:39
  • tu6%

Xperia U .... or .... HTC one V ?

I only ask about :-

1. Performance (hang , heat) specially with ICS

2. Display

• 2012-12-23 19:16
  • fkPf

why cant this been updated to jelly bean

• 2012-12-23 18:06
  • utx9

This phone sucks big time! It reboots itself all the time and becomes very slow. Hate it.

• 2012-12-23 04:06
  • v0qF

I having it from 5months , 1st few weeks it hangs a lots...but after few updates its works fine like butter.
happy to have it but sadly lack of dual core and front facing camera feel sometimes .

• 2012-12-22 17:49
  • 7tCU

> In reply to chethu @ 2012-12-21 15:47 from U{Ty - click to readDude dont buy it its just gonna hang a lot later its processer is just 1gz not enough at all after some time all the apps start to crash even though they are not open my advice dont buy it

• 2012-12-22 08:27
  • HkqX

loking nice 4 only few days bt I wanna jst burn it in front of HTC oficials it really ruined my saving money d only work it do now perfectly is jst hang nd hang inj everything call camera games videos nw I want 2 return it

• 2012-12-21 19:29
  • 7tDI

> In reply to rockeee @ 2012-12-15 12:26 from v{tU - click to readi have lot of confusion about to buying the h t c :-).what is sugguest me

• 2012-12-21 15:47
  • U{Ty

hi all i have htc one v for like more than 5 6 months i am very happy with it but suddenly my cell started to give me the problem that the wifi is not working i try to connect it, it does get connected but no sending or recieveing data occurs :( please help

• 2012-12-20 19:55
  • IaHe

My opinion is if u want to a phone in d range of 15000 then this is good.. Otherwise there r way better phones than this. I made a mistake buying this model. I don't think it's worth 18000 NOW. I brought this in april because I didn't have any other choice, but anybody buying this phone for 18000 NOW, I would say not worth it.

• 2012-12-20 15:10
  • rK0C
Total of 4043 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.