HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

6.3
6.0

• genuine opinion req
  • Rating0

Htc one v or xperia p?????
In terms of performance????????

• 2012-08-26 08:42
  • fCEx

Bought it and love it. Really good phone, fast, responsive, with great build quality and excellent software. I've got 3 official updates till now. It offers more than enough for the price range. I'm an old desire owner and this is a much improved phone and I recommend this phone to anyone.

• 2012-08-26 07:06
  • dWyq

Why Nokia is not launch with android???

• 2012-08-26 02:52
  • U{Gw

anyone here knows whether HTC has made any plans for one v to get a Jelly Bean update or not this fall? :S

• 2012-08-25 20:19
  • K2Fu

I took mobile 10 days b4..
but it got dead automatically now..
please dont take this mobile..
its of no use..

• 2012-08-25 17:38
  • U$kQ
  • F

Hi...:-) plz hlp me,i'm cnfus btn sony xperia n htc one.ply suggst me wich s gud.Btw can i upgrade android 4.0 to 4.1 in htc one v.

• 2012-08-25 16:55
  • rKYV

Some days back, While playing songs in Handsfree in BEATS mode, there were few options comming like Beats studio, Beats Pro etc.
But now no such options come.
Can anyone comment on this ?

• 2012-08-25 16:43
  • 2@4b

Hello Friends.. Recently i bought Htc One V.. My first andriod phone.. No issue till now

I have a query about Wi-fi direct option
I tried to send a file from my phone to my friend's phone(Samsung SII)..

after configuring wifi status connected, But it doesn't have an option to send a file via wi-fi direct!!

Plz need help on this friends!

Any one got answer for this question??

• 2012-08-25 16:10
  • 5F{E

hey guysssss ny idea about installing live wallpapers
coz whenever i installed live wallpapers it's not shown on the wallpaper section

SOME HELP PLS

• 2012-08-25 16:08
  • uuTJ

I have a query about Wi-fi direct option
I tried to send a file from my phone to my friend's phone(Samsung SII)..

Plz need help on this friends!

• 2012-08-25 15:01
  • 5F{E

I just love my Htc One V... its camera is truly the best! i can see every detail clearly n it captures photo super quick... the internet is also great n fast(although uses 1ghz single core)

• 2012-08-25 14:55
  • uZ9L

Its

absolutely brilliant phone,super display...

• 2012-08-25 12:10
  • pu2x

my htc one v is getting slow when i play TEMPLE RUN...Is there any application for tat,,,

• 2012-08-25 08:21
  • vGVt

-super lcd 2 with super display
-beats audio with cracking sound
-htc image sense with super cam
-curved chin with super stylish
-super tasty with icecream sandwitch
-and finally super brand with name HTC

that's one v..,

• 2012-08-25 07:29
  • uvvH

> In reply to jagga @ 2012-08-24 08:18 from XusJ - click to readatleast plz try,thn comment.,
live wallpaper wrks fine on 1v.

• 2012-08-25 06:07
  • uvv@

Its a very good phone .This phone have everything and it comes in low price too..i am so haappy to have it

• 2012-08-25 00:08
  • 7CjN

> In reply to Riva @ 2012-08-24 14:16 from uvsE - click to readYes Riva u r right

• 2012-08-24 20:31
  • uv0m

> In reply to Sam @ 2012-08-24 10:10 from Kh@3 - click to readBuddy u can decline a call by moving the icon inside the ring. I guess u should read the manual 1st. And then make up your mind. Secondly if you do not want to decline and just put the call in silent then just press the unlock key button before u will have to disable the action actually performed by the unlock button when u receive a call which is by default accepting the call. As for network it depends on ur network provider. It's not the phones fault. I the phone goes to sleep mode when u lock d phone in order to save battery n stop unnecessary processing in d background.

• 2012-08-24 20:04
  • vb$n

> In reply to Sam @ 2012-08-24 10:10 from Kh@3 - click to readOff course you can do this.
You just have to pull call reject button into circle instead of pulling circle up. try this and smile will be on your face...cheers

• 2012-08-24 15:32
  • tYZq

one v is one v no doubt,super handset.

• 2012-08-24 14:16
  • uvsE
Total of 3981 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.