HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.8
6.3
6.0

can i know howz the performance of the phone and the camera clarity? can we rely

• 2012-09-02 23:17
  • 986Z

can anybody help me? does htc one v work with regular headphones like urbanears (that I have) I want to use them while listening to music on this phone

• 2012-09-02 21:05
  • 0w@i

after a hell lot of research here s all that i can tell you abt phones in 15-20k range
1.)xperia sola great phone but battery is bad 1320 mah with lot of gaming n browsing just wont b enough
2.)xperia u it has the same problem with battery as sola to add to that it has only 8gb internal memory no micro sd card
3.)sony neo l is bulky tho it has ics out of the box its a bit laggy because of its single core cpu
4.)htc desire v and vc both have really bad battery most of us knw that with 3g onbhow long our battery lasts nw imagine with 2 sim cards how long ur battery lasts
5.)htc desire x i know all are excited abt this phone but it has cpu and gpu which are a year old but it has 768mb ram which s gud and ics preinstalled when its launched buy it if it oly costs less than the htc one v the benchmark scores of this phones are bad
6.)htc one v ics out of the box fantastic camera best battery life in this class of phone i mean no 1 but after a couple of months u will regret buyin this phone because it has single core and a average gpu and ram is 512 mb no video calling so its a bit lagy.
7.)xperia go a gr8 phone buy specification jst to low fr a 19k phone instead of this u can by the motorala defy xt oly draw back will b no ics for it eva
8.)finally samsung galaxy advance it has 768 mb ram super amoled screen gives u beautiful colours 400mali gpu ranked no 3 on benchmarks it will handle ur 3d games with easy no lag and rember all this is on ginger bread so if it gets an ics update its just unbeatable its battery is bit lesset than htc 1v but rmbr this has a 4inch screen with video calling and most important of all this phone has a 16 gb internal memory and an a micro sd slot upto 32 gb oly 1 thing u will hav to livr with s its dimensions are 3mm larger than 1v bcoz of 4inch screen so there s ur winner oly 1 thing i cant cofirm is whether it will get a jelly bean update but the phone s more than capable of running jb
since google nexus s with 512mb ram n dual core cpu can support so can the advance:-):-)

• 2012-09-02 17:58
  • uvwh

I do believe the HTC One V is running an Li-Po battery and not a Li-Ion..?

• 2@SQ
  • F

dear sir,,,, how to download pic , movies and how to save the pics on pc in htc one v cell fon??

• KgfP

My HTC One V doesn't pick up on my SD card?

It works fine in my friends phone, which is also a HTC One V.
It's the correct type and everything, why doesn't my phone pick up on it?

holliebobstarr@hotmail.co.uk
cheers!

• pwie

I bought this 1 months ago, ,,,,,,,,,, no promblem with this ........i love this phone nice screen,runs fast,good camera

• 2012-09-02 16:21
  • 7qG}

iTs TotaLLY a GR8 phOne as android ! but there is One Probelm i am havinG with mY hTC one V ! whenever i oPen whY Wifi hotsPot mY CeLL Gets switched oFF autoMAticallY ! idk whY its happeninG if there ix a solUtion Please TeLL me ?

• 2012-09-02 13:44
  • IT@4

yes htc customer support is a real hell.i mailed
2,3 times to htc,no reply till yet.

• 2012-09-02 00:32
  • uvtT

Guys I am using this fone since April and I really have no problems at all, yes the phone is not very fast, but it is completely enough for daily use, I use facebook and whatsap and Talkdroid messenger in the same time and it runs perfect.

• 2012-09-01 23:00
  • fvSa

Which one is better? Htc one v or incredible s....confused..plz tell...

• 2012-09-01 22:13
  • fCMb

Which one is better? Htc one v or incredible s....confused..plz tell...

• 2012-09-01 22:11
  • fCMb

five things to remember before buying htc one v

1.one v is laggy when working with multiple apps and more widgets on all home screen and live wallpapers.

2.browsing is too slow sometimes

3.htc is not reliable.after update i lost music player enhancement .still i cant conect with wifi.headset come with it is not beataudio enabled.customer support is down to hell or simply WASTE !!

4.no compas,front cam,removable battery etc

5.sense ui v4.0 is a big waste.actually it is downgraded version from 3.0.

Guys dont go for any smartfones these mobile companies are really cheating customers.not only htc but all brands.samsung and sony also there.we are spending more and more for a smartfone.and we dont getting what we expect.and comes with such problems.huhh!!
realy waste...,

• 2012-09-01 20:57
  • uvs%

> In reply to Arslan Waseem @ 2012-08-29 16:36 from uRA8 - click to readGuyz . Can any one tell me how to copy a photo from facebook???? Nd wat about the battery back up of this phone??? Mine works for just 2 hours..

• 2012-09-01 20:19
  • fCID

> In reply to ivanrvf @ 2012-08-31 20:51 from vb$d - click to reads advance is still superior as it has dual core 1 GHZ processor and about the ICS update it'll get it sooner or later it has more ram and storage , super amoled screen and bigger screen 4 inch

• 2012-09-01 18:06
  • fsgk

> In reply to sandypri @ 2012-08-30 23:17 from 986Z - click to readI am strongly suggest everyone, not to go for this. I bought this phone less than one month ago. Everything is going fine. But all in a sudden this phone was switched off and did not turn on. i went for repairing but they are unable to repair. I am from Bangladesh and there is no HTC service centre. Then i seached it to google. I found a lot of this type of specific complain exists. Everyone suspect its a motherboard problem. i wonder how this is possible from a company like HTC?
i am seriously pissed off

• 2012-09-01 16:57
  • K6m7

> In reply to nick @ 2012-08-31 13:53 from t1$E - click to readi've compared huawei g300 and one v, and huawei chinesse sh*t has a better camera and much better autofocus.I'm very dissapointed in this phones camera...colors oversaturated, and noise on pic is just too much for me to watch on indor pictures....

• 2012-09-01 15:06
  • snSh

> In reply to Mike @ 2012-08-31 19:40 from 4kD2 - click to readCheck type of security in WiFi.or maybe you have set wifi for few devices only .

• 2012-09-01 13:58
  • vb$R

guys,which is better,htc one v or sony xperia u? im confused..

• 2012-09-01 13:20
  • PS6t

hi friend I found a big proble in my one V..
one day when I checked for my opera mini browser,it found missing from my mobile.I installed that app a week back and I am not uninstalled it.I ignored it.and after some days I found another app nexgtv is also missing.and today I found the file manager also missing.a day by day some app seems automatically uninstalling from my device.is it a virus problem or my device problemk?? plz help me friends..

• 2012-09-01 10:52
  • uvvx
Total of 4075 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.