HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.8
6.3
6.0

iTs TotaLLY a GR8 phOne as android ! but there is One Probelm i am havinG with mY hTC one V ! whenever i oPen whY Wifi hotsPot mY CeLL Gets switched oFF autoMAticallY ! idk whY its happeninG if there ix a solUtion Please TeLL me ?

• 2012-09-02 13:44
  • IT@4

yes htc customer support is a real hell.i mailed
2,3 times to htc,no reply till yet.

• 2012-09-02 00:32
  • uvtT

Guys I am using this fone since April and I really have no problems at all, yes the phone is not very fast, but it is completely enough for daily use, I use facebook and whatsap and Talkdroid messenger in the same time and it runs perfect.

• 2012-09-01 23:00
  • fvSa

Which one is better? Htc one v or incredible s....confused..plz tell...

• 2012-09-01 22:13
  • fCMb

Which one is better? Htc one v or incredible s....confused..plz tell...

• 2012-09-01 22:11
  • fCMb

five things to remember before buying htc one v

1.one v is laggy when working with multiple apps and more widgets on all home screen and live wallpapers.

2.browsing is too slow sometimes

3.htc is not reliable.after update i lost music player enhancement .still i cant conect with wifi.headset come with it is not beataudio enabled.customer support is down to hell or simply WASTE !!

4.no compas,front cam,removable battery etc

5.sense ui v4.0 is a big waste.actually it is downgraded version from 3.0.

Guys dont go for any smartfones these mobile companies are really cheating customers.not only htc but all brands.samsung and sony also there.we are spending more and more for a smartfone.and we dont getting what we expect.and comes with such problems.huhh!!
realy waste...,

• 2012-09-01 20:57
  • uvs%

> In reply to Arslan Waseem @ 2012-08-29 16:36 from uRA8 - click to readGuyz . Can any one tell me how to copy a photo from facebook???? Nd wat about the battery back up of this phone??? Mine works for just 2 hours..

• 2012-09-01 20:19
  • fCID

> In reply to ivanrvf @ 2012-08-31 20:51 from vb$d - click to reads advance is still superior as it has dual core 1 GHZ processor and about the ICS update it'll get it sooner or later it has more ram and storage , super amoled screen and bigger screen 4 inch

• 2012-09-01 18:06
  • fsgk

> In reply to sandypri @ 2012-08-30 23:17 from 986Z - click to readI am strongly suggest everyone, not to go for this. I bought this phone less than one month ago. Everything is going fine. But all in a sudden this phone was switched off and did not turn on. i went for repairing but they are unable to repair. I am from Bangladesh and there is no HTC service centre. Then i seached it to google. I found a lot of this type of specific complain exists. Everyone suspect its a motherboard problem. i wonder how this is possible from a company like HTC?
i am seriously pissed off

• 2012-09-01 16:57
  • K6m7

> In reply to nick @ 2012-08-31 13:53 from t1$E - click to readi've compared huawei g300 and one v, and huawei chinesse sh*t has a better camera and much better autofocus.I'm very dissapointed in this phones camera...colors oversaturated, and noise on pic is just too much for me to watch on indor pictures....

• 2012-09-01 15:06
  • snSh

> In reply to Mike @ 2012-08-31 19:40 from 4kD2 - click to readCheck type of security in WiFi.or maybe you have set wifi for few devices only .

• 2012-09-01 13:58
  • vb$R

guys,which is better,htc one v or sony xperia u? im confused..

• 2012-09-01 13:20
  • PS6t

hi friend I found a big proble in my one V..
one day when I checked for my opera mini browser,it found missing from my mobile.I installed that app a week back and I am not uninstalled it.I ignored it.and after some days I found another app nexgtv is also missing.and today I found the file manager also missing.a day by day some app seems automatically uninstalling from my device.is it a virus problem or my device problemk?? plz help me friends..

• 2012-09-01 10:52
  • uvvx

It is total wastage of money,its automatically goes turn off within 16 days and it takes already 15 days but not repair. so friends please do not buy this one.

• 2012-09-01 07:53
  • t}LI

> In reply to sachin kapoor @ 2012-08-31 16:02 from 2@db - click to readIf u think that htc has poor service then i will say that samsung has no after service at all I am using samsung and i am fed up of it.

• 2012-09-01 06:53
  • KIeT

> In reply to sachin kapoor @ 2012-08-31 16:02 from 2@db - click to readHey costumer, I tell you to buy Htc one v because Samsung phone materials are not very nice and because Htc has android 4. Even if Htc doent have a secondary camera, you can download an app called mirror and even you can buy a secondary video camera. I am only source about the mirror app. Samsung galaxy s advance is also nice. Make الاس&­;#1578;خار&#15­77; and then what you bring will be the right thing.

• 2012-09-01 06:49
  • NqnS

• 2012-09-01 06:48
  • NqnS

will i be able to upgrde the os version in this if we are getting the version

• 2012-09-01 00:18
  • 986Z

> In reply to sachin kapoor @ 2012-08-31 16:02 from 2@db - click to readgalaxy s advance is superior but HTC one v is a great phone. recently I have got an update from HTC . it's for HTC sense keyboard which co.rains swipe. I'm happy they added the swipe back. :) obviously HTC does listen to customers . so don't worry about that. I m happy with my one v. no issues at all. love thus phone like anything . warn you that it's very addictive.

• 2012-08-31 20:51
  • vb$d

I am having difficulties upon connecting to my wifi at home, I have connected to an open network before but it will not hook up to my secured network even when i type in the correct password. Also, I have only had this phone for a day so there is clearly nothing wrong with it. If you know something about connecting to the wifi, please comment.

• 2012-08-31 19:40
  • 4kD2
Total of 4068 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.