HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.8
6.3
6.0

> In reply to jagga @ 2012-08-18 13:59 from Xuw$ - click to readWaite till the page is loaded.Also it depends on ur net connection.Sign in to facebook through fb inbuilt app and htc internet browser.Then try share via HTC sense for fb.

• 2012-08-19 05:41
  • uvvC

jagga if u open the mobile website so pinch zoom doesn't work becoz mobile website had full limited resolution becoz website fit ur screen.. thats why when u open mobile website pinch zoom doesn't work..

• 2012-08-19 04:37
  • uvbH

Hi.
Can any body tell me abt its memory? As website mentioned only 1gb user available. Bt i have seen in some video reviews that it has 225 mb user available. In remaining of 1gb is consumed by apps. And other 3 gb is consumed by operating system.
Thanx in advance

• 2012-08-19 02:29
  • u1ti

hi guys,
an important info to all one v users.i updated it's software.after update music player enhancement features are replaced with enable or disable beats audio only.sound quality improved a lot after update.but those who need previous enhancement features,don't go for update.othervice u can proceed..

Cheers,

• 2012-08-19 00:08
  • uvwP

'smart handset for smart people'.,that's one v.

• 2012-08-18 23:54
  • uvwP

Its brilliant device,no more problems...I like one v.

• 2012-08-18 17:08
  • JFxP

Dear friends why I can't do pinch zooming in particular sites like gsmarena and yahoo answers even I can't in facebook.
My second question when I google something or when page is opened and I scroll down why alphabet
become gloomy though after a second they automatically become clear.
My third question is I can't share picture to facebook via HTC sense but can upload going in facebook account,when I try to share via sense it says first sign in ur fb account,but I have never logout from facebook.
Please help me
Thanx in advance.

• 2012-08-18 13:59
  • Xuw$

become gloomy though after a second they automatically become clear.
Please help me
Thanx in advance.

• 2012-08-18 13:54
  • Xuw$

Its been a month since I have bought this phone and i have experienced infinite problems in it.
Firstly, the phone automatically unmounts my SD Card so I have to again and again re-insert it. Because of this all my downloaded apps stop working,
Secondly, the phone automatically shuts down while using and also hangs alot.
Thirdly, its battery. it take three hours to charge and the phone becomes really hot when charging. The battery consumption is also not very impressive.

I am totally not impressed by the new hTC One series. Previously I used hTC ChaCha and it showed no such problems.

• 2012-08-18 13:42
  • t@FS

so can I buy this or no? What battery problem this product has?

• 2012-08-18 13:12
  • vb{p

> In reply to Naavy @ 2012-08-17 10:57 from KAv8 - click to readur right. pls dont go for htc

• 2012-08-18 09:36
  • w49R

i brought this 3 months back. now its display is getting white. do you know any good service center in bangalore..?

• 2012-08-18 03:28
  • utH6

I have had my HTC One V for two months now. I'd like to give a short review about it:

1. First of all that comes to your eyes is AMAZINGLY good and clear picture of the display. Although it is not scratchfree it is pretty good and very clear and bright on a daylight as well. Advice: save yourself the troubles and buy yourself a good screen protector.

2. Although it is a single core smartphone it is very responsive and fast. No glitches during the usage. It is good for playin games aswell but keep in mind that the games suck off the battery pretty fast :)

3. About the battery: it is internal and it lasts Very long. If you are just a regular user with no games and massive website surfer then your battery will keep juice for few days. My personal record is 4 days and 18 hours of normal usage a lot of phone calls with my girlfriend a lot of pictures with flash and the battery just kept going on.

All in one. Amazingly good phone for the money. I strongly recommend it to whoever finds it worth buying it.

• 2012-08-18 01:12
  • 04MI

i really wish 2 buy dhis mobile..but im doubtful abt the battery..since its having an inbuilt battery.....???????....

• 2012-08-17 20:28
  • utNV

> In reply to htc one v user @ 2012-08-17 08:48 from Xuve - click to readMine too takes about 2 hours to get fully charged...

• 2012-08-17 19:21
  • s8Yy

I have used for 1 month and one day it is switched off. Mother board problem and HTC service replaced board and battery under warranty took 2 weeks. I have heard similar problems for this model from other users. I am not sure will this repeat or not.

• 2012-08-17 18:15
  • vG0@

hi ,,

this device is amazing..,

• 2012-08-17 17:18
  • uvsG

> In reply to Soms @ 2012-08-16 05:58 from P$uD - click to readHi Soms,

Thanks a Lot for your Reply..

Yes you were right.. The Tech Ppl in here tried to Convince Me.. But i didnt accept and mailed the team like this
****
Hi Team,

I have been using HTC One V for past 4 months.

Recently I made a short call and found that the sweat entered my screen and blurred my Screen Display.

Eventhough i Handled my Phone Very Carefully and it is still under Warranty, I have been given a Quotation and asked to Pay for this issue.

I have Spoken To Technical Support people in India on this. But Got a Very Poor Response.
So I planned to mail to your Team Directly.

I Find this as a Fault on Design and i wanted it to bring this replacement under my Warranty.

U can pass it on for R&D or Pattern analysis of the liquid on my Phone, But I m Very sure that this must be brought under Warranty.

I am quite unhappy as this is my 2 nd visit to Service Centre in the span of 4 months.

I am also very afraid of the Product Quality and my Fear for my Phone issues after warranty is growing up.

Expecting a Fair and Positive Reply From Your Side.

P.S:
If you Couldn't Solve this, I would like to have the pictures of the liquid Damaged Screen and Take it further.
****

What can be done next.. Can we ask for a Refund if they are not replacing us..

• 2012-08-17 15:33
  • vLy5

> In reply to HTCfanboy @ 2012-08-15 02:42 from uvtW - click to readGo to task manager and stop all

• 2012-08-17 13:20
  • Xuwp

I have made a call to HTC toll-free care 18002663566.
They told that it takes 4-5 hours to get the battery fully charged from 0-100.
Is this true?

• 2012-08-17 13:18
  • Xuwp
Total of 4062 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.