HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

6.8
6.3
6.0

Hi
What abt its storage guys??? How much is user available?? Because i saw a video review on youtube and it shows 254 mb user available from 1 gb and remaining of 1 gb is consumed by pre installed apps. 3 gb is consumed by ICS.
Thanx in advance

• 2012-08-20 12:46
  • u1th

hey guys,
I am going to buy this phone in the next week..
I had few q's regarding this phone-
This phone is just a single core smartphone will it cause lag in the gaming experience inspite of d 1 ghz processor coupled with adreno 205??
Is camera quality good?
I have read many many complaints about this phone ppl say that the one v phones manufactured in june come with some defects in the screen like some part of the screen gets yellow.Is it true??
and the last one-D phone has a non removable battery so wat can i do if the phone hangs or doesn't boot up!!Wat can i do to fix it?? ppl also say that the phone becomes dead after 1-2 months of usage like it won't boot up or hang..
I am really confused. Please help me.
Thanks in advance

• 2012-08-20 12:41
  • 2@yB

hi guys i had got this handset 1 month ago i dont know y my games i.e.,(temple run) and some other apps getting strucked and more over some of the videos songs arent working properly so can any one give me solutions

• 2012-08-20 08:36
  • tUXZ

> In reply to HTCfanboy @ 2012-08-15 02:42 from uvtW - click to readIt's called cached background processes, you can see them accessing the menu in the running services tab of the app manager. Now get back to your life...

• 2012-08-20 04:59
  • LpEk

it's really good smartphone.. nice features and look is awesome.

• 2012-08-19 19:28
  • bCYL
  • F

> In reply to jagga @ 2012-08-18 13:59 from Xuw$ - click to readhey frnd,
some websites r transformed into mobile view.here u can't zoom in/out.enable desktop mode el help u.and yr 2nd qstn, even in very high-end handsets having the text blur prob while zoom in/out that I saw.it is because of the size n content of the page.I don't think as it a big prob.try use different browsers.3rd qstn,u have to sign in on yr browser permenently.

• 2012-08-19 14:49
  • uvsi

> In reply to Magix @ 2012-08-19 06:13 from uvvC - click to readyou may be bought after june

• 2012-08-19 10:24
  • 2SM%

> In reply to xyzx @ 2012-08-19 00:08 from uvwP - click to readme too same. All enhancement profiles gone and its not good bt sound quality id great. + if i cud have beats headphone it wud b so nice bt not available in my country.

• 2012-08-19 10:22
  • PAXp

> In reply to saj @ 2012-08-18 17:08 from JFxP - click to readexcellent smartphone to use... hands off to hTC
note:
plz purchase the device which is manufactured in june month of this year

• 2012-08-19 07:34
  • utKy

help me ,a dust entered inside my screen.how I take it out.looks Like a small dot.really irritating.is it inside the screen or under the screen protector ?wiped a lot,still there.
I found it today morning.

• 2012-08-19 07:26

problem too much

• 2012-08-19 06:54
  • 2Zj1

Hai friends.,
I don't know why people are complaining this handset.I don't find any problem on my device.it is really awsome..,Everything is running fine...,i am using it for two or three weeks.really beautiful handset.

• 2012-08-19 06:13
  • uvvC

I am using HTC 1V and I am not able to connect to PC. The HTC sync. dpwmloaded does not recognise the instrument.

• 2012-08-19 05:43
  • utG7

> In reply to jagga @ 2012-08-18 13:59 from Xuw$ - click to readWaite till the page is loaded.Also it depends on ur net connection.Sign in to facebook through fb inbuilt app and htc internet browser.Then try share via HTC sense for fb.

• 2012-08-19 05:41
  • uvvC

jagga if u open the mobile website so pinch zoom doesn't work becoz mobile website had full limited resolution becoz website fit ur screen.. thats why when u open mobile website pinch zoom doesn't work..

• 2012-08-19 04:37
  • uvbH

Hi.
Can any body tell me abt its memory? As website mentioned only 1gb user available. Bt i have seen in some video reviews that it has 225 mb user available. In remaining of 1gb is consumed by apps. And other 3 gb is consumed by operating system.
Thanx in advance

• 2012-08-19 02:29
  • u1ti

hi guys,
an important info to all one v users.i updated it's software.after update music player enhancement features are replaced with enable or disable beats audio only.sound quality improved a lot after update.but those who need previous enhancement features,don't go for update.othervice u can proceed..

Cheers,

• 2012-08-19 00:08
  • uvwP

'smart handset for smart people'.,that's one v.

• 2012-08-18 23:54
  • uvwP

Its brilliant device,no more problems...I like one v.

• 2012-08-18 17:08
  • JFxP

Dear friends why I can't do pinch zooming in particular sites like gsmarena and yahoo answers even I can't in facebook.
My second question when I google something or when page is opened and I scroll down why alphabet
become gloomy though after a second they automatically become clear.
My third question is I can't share picture to facebook via HTC sense but can upload going in facebook account,when I try to share via sense it says first sign in ur fb account,but I have never logout from facebook.
Please help me
Thanx in advance.

• 2012-08-18 13:59
  • Xuw$
Total of 4075 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.