HTC One V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.7
6.3
6.0

my cell broadcast cannot be turned off...please help me fix it.....and also the settings cannot be edited.....am able to change and add channels only....

• 2014-02-10 18:58
  • fnTp

> In reply to sanaacma @ 2014-02-08 15:32 from uWG4 - click to readflip the phone over and remove the bottom cover (where the phones curves at the bottom) there is a slot for the card in there.

• 2014-02-09 08:46
  • 4ATC

> In reply to sanaacma @ 2014-02-08 15:32 from uWG4 - click to readget (es file explorer) from android store.

• 2014-02-09 06:45
  • 7qya

I recently bought this phone but can;t find how to access the memory card/??????any body with a solution

• 2014-02-08 15:32
  • uWG4

Good set. A bit Better quality battery is req.

• 2014-02-03 19:43
  • KIpj
  • Ravi shankar kushwah
  • Rating0

I am using HTC one v 1year ago .but before some time he (HTC one v)not give me batter battery backup .and also he switch off suddenly when use the mobile.what I do ?

• 2014-01-31 09:00
  • t1$B

> In reply to Raymond from Nigeria @ 2014-01-28 11:35 from f0E3 - click to readHello,
what can I do to my HTC one v that is doesn't have 3G network is always on edge. I have tried d settings but to no avail. help me........

• 2014-01-30 14:06
  • fsVb

I am using HTC One V from 2 yrs, from past 6months getting error report like...
1)Contacts Storage is not responding.
would you like to send an error report to HTC?this will help us improve our products.

(many times error report sent but no reply)
2)if some one gives me a missed call after 3-4hrs its shows the missed call.

3) Unfortunately, Google play, whats app , we chat, contacts,....... store has stopped .

Kindly suggest me what should i do?

• 2014-01-28 15:21
  • Xu$x
  • Raymond from Nigeria
  • Rating0

Nice phone. Good apps that works perfectly. My suggestions to people that complain about when the phone doesn't work well. Please, close the Apps you don't use at a particular time and enjoy your device's speed.

• 2014-01-28 11:35
  • f0E3

No comments...nice phone

• 2014-01-25 13:52
  • rJUQ

evrything is best but battery backup and some application like whatsaap and many are no running properly .....so conclusion is that htc not the best one

• 2014-01-24 07:37
  • uua9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-18 23:42 from bhF{ - click to readI don't understand, what is kmove?

• 2014-01-21 13:06
  • fsV9

> In reply to joshmoney @ 2014-01-18 16:39 from fsVb - click to readyou need to kmove

• 2014-01-18 23:42
  • bhF{

I have bought my Htc one v for 3months now but am only getting edge instead of 3G so I could not connect to google store and some applications. what should I do plz.

• 2014-01-18 16:39
  • fsVb

I've had mine for about two years now, and it's time for an update. With only 4GB of memory, I just don't have enough space. On top of that, not enough RAM so I'm stuck on ICS and can't move up to JB. The BEATS audio is pointless and it's weighted down with so much extra stuff from Google that I don't need/use that I can't delete unless I root my phone. The phone is decent, but it looks like the poor idiot child compared to even an iPhone.
On the flipside though, the phone has great battery life and charges really fast. It also has the upside of using a microUSB so I can literally walk into a store and buy a charging cable for $5. If that. Or scrounge from other tech I have lying around.
As the phone does get weighted down, it will start to run slower and I've had to use other apps over the user apps to run simple things like internet and texts because they just aren't usable. I've had the problem of having to run another texting app just so I could delete texts because the regular android app that they have would crash every time I opened it. Apparently a problem that is common for it. Did I mention the Contacts app won't open at all? Yeah, it kinda sucks.
All in all, this is a great phone if you don't need something too fancy. Camera's decent but don't think you're going to have fun snapchatting away. Phone won't update to JB so if you're okay with being stuck on ICS, go right ahead.
If you're not a techie and just looking for something a bit shiny, this is a great phone for you. If you love getting the newest thing out there, just don't get this, you'll be disappointed.

• 2014-01-12 21:49
  • qG1Q

> In reply to maya bhai @ 2013-12-31 06:03 from XuX4 - click to readThen check the speed of blackberry 600-800 kbps

• 2014-01-11 12:56
  • 3sEw

Its blunder. Replaced my mobile 2 times after atleast 50 up and down to htc care. And when the warranty got over, my mobile stoped charging. When i took it to care they told me to replace the charging port and it cost 10,000 because battery and kit are also attaced to it. Suggest me something

• 2014-01-10 19:49
  • rAPB

Dear frns I hu purchasd a htc one v hndst thru olx. Bt dat tym wen I chekd d phone dat ws ok workin. Bt now d battry gt empty n wen I tried 2 rechrge d phone only d red light on d left uppr cornr js blinks for 3-4 secnds n dsnt showin any respo n phone dsnt start on pressin d start button. So shud I wait 4 few mins 2 gt d battry chargd or take it 2 d mekhnic. So plz suggst me wat 2 do now

• 2014-01-06 23:14
  • rKJX

Hello,
I am having a problem two days before HTC One V battery showing singnal going down with in 8-hours without using any application kindly reply urgent

• 2014-01-01 09:15
  • wuc1

Feel the speed....

I am not usng oxford dictionary or grammar book

When me and my frnds go to library we all.activate WiFi
All starts downloading.but those speed is to low
Lastly I started downloading .my. speed is awesome about 300kbps were frnds speed is 20-60kbps .then he know what is HTC .they using Samsung.titanium s5.

• 2013-12-31 06:03
  • XuX4
Total of 4043 user reviews and opinions for HTC One V.