HTC One X+ - user opinions and reviews

HTC

can I upgrade HTC onex to HTC one xl

• 2015-06-24 11:53
  • r3He

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-12 01:05 from Mfx9 - click to readHey hi am also suffering wit h this problem notification bar doesn't go down while it was in portrait view plzzzzzzzz help me....

• 2015-06-13 13:46
  • Hkt%

> In reply to Ashish @ 2015-06-06 14:06 from Hkt8 - click to readYa sure, please advice me for the same if u gt to know anything

• 2015-06-08 06:31
  • bER$

> In reply to Vikrant @ 2015-06-04 13:44 from bER$ - click to readI am also facing similar problem and has been given similar advise by service center. If you get any solution, please let me know

• 2015-06-06 14:06
  • Hkt8

This is my 5th HTC phone, Used for 2 n half years. But now it suddenly turns off, when i restart it, phone gets turned off again after home screen displays. HTC service centre PUNE advised me to change the motherboard which will cost me around 17K. What could be the exact problem with my phone???

• 2015-06-04 13:44
  • bER$

its a great phone. With that amount of storage it's worth the price..but the battery doesn't last 4 long

• 2015-05-30 11:30
  • rrYD

its a great phone. With that amount of storage it's worth the price

• 2015-05-30 11:29
  • rrYD

My HTC one plus has lost its imei number. It says imei number unknown and no sim detection also is it due to hardware or software please assist.

• 2015-05-29 17:25
  • 6PKS

Love this phone, had for over 2 and a half years now, now having massive problems and cant find answers anywhere! Phone thinks its in airplane sometimes, when it does this it doesn't know its IMEI number nor the phone number, time is does this varies every time then its back and working fine, desperate to sort this, really don't want to get rid of this phone.

• 2015-05-27 23:19
  • pJMW

Excellent phone for gaming and music. Using it for last 2 years. Mind blowing sound from Beat Audio.

• 2015-05-27 07:47
  • vx$E

I have owned this phone for a little over two years. had a problem with a loose micro sim card holder, HTC sent a new one. I will keep this phone until it, or I, dies.

Finally broke free from ATT. Now on no contract with Cricket. Less then half cost of ATT with same data. I will never be locked into a contract again...

• 2015-05-20 06:15
  • QL%p

good phone..using it for almost two years

• 2015-05-07 13:55
  • uub}

i love HTC one x many people complained about the battery that it doesn't last but still i love dis phone is it adviceable 2 use power bank with one x

• 2015-05-05 18:55
  • ftVg

Love this phone it works great, glad I did my research and the pictures are great everyone says they are so clear. Plus the phone itself great, the features are awesome as well. I am loving this phone.

• 2015-05-03 03:55
  • ThF9

am usin htc g11, n d bat. Is jst gud, n i am thnkin of going 4 htc one x, bt al ur coments ar friking me out, am confusd n dnt knw wot 2 do, i lv htc phones.

• 2015-04-29 23:21
  • fsV9

would you rather choose htc one x+ or the infinix zero and why. I'm in a serious fix right now i don't know which one to go for

• 2015-04-10 16:35
  • fsWX

I have one and I'm very happy with it. it's my second HTC phone, my first was the desire S. It's my favourite company for sure. My boyfriend has the ONE X and it also runs perfectly.

• 2015-03-20 13:40
  • MA%p

Worst phone ever. It gets so hot, you can cook omelet on it.
camera open for 3 mins phone reboots. Maps Drains your battery. NEVER BUY HTC AGAIN :thumbsdown:

• 2015-03-17 15:41
  • vGA6

HTC mobile's camera quality is outstanding. Funcations also nice. But Any call recorder app will not work. Battery back up and incall voice is not satisfactory. Video Quality outstanding. Overall 3.5/5..

• 2015-03-08 10:43
  • bCcd

I have been using HTC and this is my second phone from HTC. MY first was wildfire and now I using HTC oneX plus. I was using just for standard and now I really understand HTC is one whole shit company because they charge a lot for phone and does not meet the quality. My phone bottom 3 button's are not working and when I searched almost plenty of people have same issues. My Warranty just completed and i have maintaining good looking but no use because of this major problem.

I never recommend anyone to buy HTC because they charge a lot more and does not meet quality even 40 %. This is my only opinion.

Regards,

Zainuul

• 2015-02-23 18:48
  • PU08
Total of 1785 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X+.