HTC One X+ - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.3
7.2
7.3

don't worry, this phone is fine. No problems so far.

• 2014-06-02 10:00
  • Me1r

> In reply to rabi13 @ 2013-10-14 18:06 from t}UF - click to readYup its heat

• 2014-05-29 08:27
  • YQ8%

> In reply to jaggasingh @ 2014-05-18 09:43 from U{dC - click to readHi jagga.. you seem like an iphone salesman... Be happy with a tiny iphone... But dont blame a good phone like one x+...

• 2014-05-27 17:51
  • utHF

hello everyone plz don't buy this dumb phone, it has the most poor battery life i'v ever seen also the overheat problem, and no upgrade available !!!

HTC FTW

• 2014-05-24 17:32
  • Nj}d

hello everyone plz don't buy this dumb phone,

• 2014-05-24 17:29
  • Nj}d

I regret myself buying this phone. It was left forgotten the day it was announced by HTC. 6 months since it went on sale and was declared none upgradeable by those lazy bastards at HTC with their lame excuses.
HTC never again. Samsung at least updates it's flagship phones. Now I'm on Sony and it's running the latest android version. Released with 4.3 and got updated to 4.4 in less then a month.

• 2014-05-21 20:14
  • pu4C

bought in 29000 looked ugly like china made phone,too big to operate with single hand,camera looks like painful bump on back side,sold in 11000,put 9500 more and in 19500 bought iphone 4s 32 gb white on ios 7.1.1 and cant tell how smooth it is,now everyone asks me wow apple!
htc one x plus looked like holding slippers on ears when calling someone,
agree?
buy a second hand iphone in 19 k

• 2014-05-18 09:43
  • U{dC

Guys!! Actually, there is an update to 4.2.2
I updated my own device several months ago. The sense went up high to v.5.0
Having updated my device, the all-out performance was boosted in a noticeable way.

• 2014-05-16 07:52
  • ajan

No Updates past 4.1.1 and Sense 4+!!! Sorry HTC you lost a client. Blame it on the chip set manufacturer!!! Well take responsibility for your bad choice and standby your customers. Offer buy back or exchange for a new "One". I unfortunately would have to say go with anybody else and feel confident you won't be abandoned and forgotten after buying their "Flag Ship" product.

• 2014-05-14 15:45
  • M7nT

Notice that on Android phone, you can save some battery by turning off the Google Play default apps update notification setting. This can cause quick battery drain on my phone and slow responsive problem. I think this is a general problem depending what apps you have on your phone and Google play may check app updates frequently and use up more battery.

• 2014-05-12 00:59
  • s1Pt

what does HTC expect if they can't update flagship devices like HOX & HOX+ with 4.4 sense 6 etc people will b happy buying devices of HTC I regret buying HOX+ should have gone with Sony or Samsung .HTC better think whether want more customers or wanna go in loss by ignoring old customers.Good luck with it HTC.

• 2014-05-06 17:05
  • uth1

> In reply to D @ 2014-03-19 22:03 from 0U2h - click to readoverheating problems fake???? please tell that to the side of my face which was left scarred after it overheated whilst in use & without thinking (I keep the phone in a silicone case) answered a call!

• 2014-04-28 16:02
  • d$RR

I have gone through 5 of these devices under warranty in the last 10 months due to the abismal battery life, the battery has no staying power at all & god help you if you want to run any apps on it, it has been sat today (awaiting latest exchange) with no sim in, not connected to wifi, & has gone from 100% to 80% in 4 hours!!

• 2014-04-28 15:59
  • d$RR

please tell about this phone battery life .. some one is saying its poor .. is its battery better than huawei ascend g510 .. g510's batery is only 1700 mA . but htc one x+ has 2100 mA battery

• 2014-04-26 20:53
  • uW{{

this is a awesome device.....
but the battery life is so poor....

• 2014-04-25 12:02
  • rAWy

Just received answer from HTC Tech Support. There will be no further updates for the One X+ because of lack of the chipset support. However, CM already has a customer ROM for it based on 4.4. Interesting...

• 2014-04-22 18:18
  • E}j{

> In reply to neal patil @ 2014-04-07 11:20 from vGEa - click to readThere will not get any update for this phone anymore.. :(

I'm also using one x plus

• 2014-04-20 17:21
  • Hxf2

Setting here doing my reviews for Cnet this morning and I must say, Some marketing firms dont get it. I have had my one x for almost 2 years now. I can say this is the toughest phone I have ever had. I work for Dish and this phone has been put to the test. I use the camera everday and it still works like the day I got it. The screen is tough and battery life is great it stays charged for days . I have had it wet so many times I cant count and dropped it off of ladders many many times on to concrete. try all that with an iphone or an Samsung. I use it for my main server now in my house, it runs circles around any desktop or laptop I have ever seen The only upgrade I will make will be a one x 64. If you want to run with the big boy get one. Best phone ever!!

• 2014-04-20 13:29
  • IiiM

I have had this phone close to a year. I wouldn’t say the camera is very good but for an office work it gets the job done. I would recommend this phone to anyone who is not looking for a major camera experience!

• 2014-04-18 11:33
  • teXL

HTC the best then iphone and samsung......

• 2014-04-17 07:23
  • 25EU
Total of 1730 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X+.