HTC One X+ - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.3
7.2
7.3

> In reply to Inshad @ 2014-06-14 06:41 from bJ68 - click to readI had diffrent htc phones even windows phone 8 by htc but even this one x defeats it all stabile cpu i listen a lot music and still not realy mutch battery is gone somes times its get hot but you have de phone 98% in my hands no wonder it getting hot you noob complainers tell also the good stuff too no lag in games or a system bug or crashing all the time like samsung iphone sony lg ect best one ever this htc one x 32 GB cant wait to get my hands on the m8 woth cristal lens 4.MP

• 2014-08-20 08:03
  • mEx9

Phone gets too HOT, HOT, HOT & you can't just put it down anywhere. It needs a cooling pad! Other than that the phone is on point!

• 2014-08-18 05:29
  • Iud0

I agree with u praveen and others,
Battery doesnt last long heats up within 5mns wen ever v use internet r play games and service centres and representatives wen we hav any issues with mobile u just foreget ur mobile for atleast one mnth.....i was very much interested in HTC but now wen i bght htc onex plus that too it costs almost 30k i beleived htc but......

• 2014-08-11 19:08
  • jim{

my piece has failed to work as a hotspot i wonder why?

• 2014-08-11 13:38
  • NHH1

hi guys.recently i bought this HOX+.i upgraded to sense 5.when i am playing games the phone is getting hotter(55°c) within 5 min.some what laggy too.what ever the game may be.subway surfers,asphalt 8 ,deer hunter,its getting too hot.can anyone pls help.if i installed custom rom,will this prblm gets cleared??also installed task killer.but no use..pls help me

• 2014-08-10 13:36
  • tTfj

> In reply to harnoor khehra @ 2014-01-18 14:57 from U{dU - click to readharnoor g i want to buy htc1x+ .plz tell me is ths good deal

• 2014-08-10 06:22
  • uv3c

I have the ONE X+ since 10 months..performance wise its really outstanding.. Here are the list of Pros and Cons i faced:

Pros:
1.Great UI and touch sensitivity
2.Great Display
3.Good camera(though not the best but acceptable)
4.Smooth and Fast

Cons:
1.Poor battery(with continuous data use it lasts hardly upto 6 hrs)
2.Worst service by HTC

I dropped my phone from knee height and surpringly the screen shattered(i had dropped it quite a few times prior to this but nthng happened).But my touchscreen was working fine and i cud still use my phone.
I send my phone for repair and HTC charged me INR 10000...thts ridiculous..For a phone costing 28k should we pay 10k to repair just the outer glass..not even the LCD or the touchscreen panel?

• 2014-08-07 12:29
  • UqtP

> In reply to shiny @ 2014-08-02 22:26 from vGFp - click to readShiny - what can HTC do if you have bought a phone from a crap seller?

• 2014-08-03 10:33
  • S35r

never buy this phone it takes 4 hrs to charge & it's battery jst drains in 1 hrs

• 2014-08-02 22:26
  • vGFp

my android version is 4.2.2
i m using airtel sim in india.
when i trun its to lte it trun automatically in wcdma .
what can i do. plz any body help

• 2014-08-02 21:01
  • U{}N

> In reply to Wotm8 @ 2014-07-15 18:53 from TtV% - click to readseriously??? i dropped also my htc one x+ from the fifth steps of our stairs till to the ground but the phone is still good and nothing damage.. it proves that its a good phone.. until now i used it like i bought it like new..i have this a year.. :)

• 2014-07-27 09:44
  • v0qJ

i used this phone until now ..i used it for a year.. before i was never satisfied with my current phones..until my sister bought this for me.. its a nice phone.. even you have more apps it will not getting slow..if u can have this for sure you cannot ask for more..promise!! even the iphone cannot give a satisfaction like my htc one x+ (64gb)..

• 2014-07-27 09:36
  • v0qJ

> In reply to GEO @ 2014-07-12 16:31 from p3D$ - click to readI had this phone and the screen stopped working, a few days later I dropped it in the street and the screen is cracked all over, it stays on somehow though...

good phone but I broke mine far too easy.

• 2014-07-15 18:53
  • TtV%

> In reply to jaggasingh @ 2014-05-18 09:43 from U{dC - click to readreally, jaggasingh is talking like a iPhone salesman.

HTC One X+ is the best phone among S2,S3,XperiaION & iPhone4 i've used.
Battery lasts for 2 days in normal use & half day in case of lot of browsing/downloading &/or gaming.

Suggestion for users: never overcharge your phone, this results in the degradation of your battery-power, i did the same mistake with my previous phone.

• 2014-07-15 14:01
  • vweE

I have iPhone 4 32 gb I want to exchange htc one x +64 gb is this right or wrong i dnt know please help me guys

• 2014-07-14 12:33
  • rAMV

i have this phone for 2 ears,and is undestructible. worth evrey peny. dont talk if u are not a direct user. the phone is briliant even now.

• 2014-07-12 16:31
  • p3D$

One of the worst phones ever in market. High price low battery backup. Speakers are also not good.

Never go for HTC phones they are a big cheat.

• 2014-07-11 10:31
  • 2WHZ

It's battery lasts 50 min.....so bad

• 2014-07-01 14:02
  • 2SK1

system update available heart beat bug 33-35 mb only

• 2014-06-26 18:32
  • uthv
Total of 1760 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X+.