HTC One X+ - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.3
7.2
7.3

> In reply to [deleted post]keep it. its way too ahead of iphone 4 and 5 too.

• 2013-06-15 10:45
  • H4va

> In reply to huney @ 2013-06-11 12:28 from fCNv - click to readU gotta be kidding me dude, do u really own a one x+ or u r just trolling around here. I can play temple run on my old desire s without any lag. Its processor is just 1ghz using a very old chipset compared to the one x+s' 1.7 quad core.

• 2013-06-15 10:44
  • t7Xr

> In reply to [deleted post]No bro its better than I phone 5 why u wanna sell it ??

• 2013-06-14 20:32
  • uth2

> In reply to raj @ 2013-06-13 09:14 from vG$y - click to readjust open the settings and go to power see wat application is using battery and turn it off and get ur battery also calibrated it wil help a lot just Google it

• 2013-06-14 20:31
  • uth2

> In reply to Somchai @ 2013-06-13 19:31 from 70a8 - click to readyou miust have bought a fake HTConeX. i use one and i can tell u its far better than s3

• 2013-06-14 18:32
  • Mfxa

hey any one can plsss guide me regarding htc one x+ or samsung galaxy note .....
which one i shud prefer

• 2013-06-14 13:18
  • wdLH

I bought an HTC One X+ after my Galaxy SIII died a sudden, inexplicable and expensive death.

I am not all that impressed with it.

It overheats easily. A good ten degrees centigrade over the S3, and the body gets very warm to touch. The battery also drains very quickly, which I think is related. I almost always use over 100% battery capacity every day. Some days over 300%... It spends a lot of time on charge. That said, at least it hasn't burnt out like the S3.

The default camera doesn't take very good pictures. Although better pictures can be achieved with third party apps, the default camera software cannot be changed (at least not for the address book). Looking at the camera comparison test on this site, is seems the camera hardware is not very good to begin with.

Generally, the interface is not that great. For example, selecting a live wallpaper is from a rotating menu, the task manager is like a rack of cards and has no option to kill all apps. The unlock screens can only have a black background.

It is a nice looking phone and capable enough. I just find its short-comings frustrating.

• 2013-06-13 19:31
  • 70a8

> In reply to Parth @ 2013-06-05 08:10 from t}Wi - click to readam thankfull to you bro for helping me..i will keep the brightness in low light only but still its not comming..i will never swithched on the wifi and mobile data with out using..plz help me bro if there is any other source..

• 2013-06-13 09:14
  • vG$y

HTC one x+ is the best phone under 30k-25k it has more powerful processor Dan note 2 and s3 gaming and camera also nicee

• 2013-06-11 21:19
  • uthq

its a gr8 phone I play many games on my phone like asphalt 7 ,novva

• 2013-06-11 21:15
  • uthq

the phone heats up upto 50 degrees on avg in usage

• 2013-06-11 17:35
  • ut}%

> In reply to robi @ 2013-06-11 06:35 from Hkqj - click to readyou can't compare Xperia with HTC one x+. HTC one X + can be compared to S3 & IPhone 5. HTC one X plus is the best phone I have ever owned.

• 2013-06-11 15:56
  • f04L

Its camra is not good and for gaming purpus it is not good I play subway surfer it lags and temple run also lags many times although i am using HTC one x plus 64gb from one month

• 2013-06-11 12:28
  • fCNv

Dear frnds previously I was using HTC one v it was fast only for 5 months afterwards it got too slow in opening contacts n making calls,then I bought one x+,plz tell will it too be get slow after 5 months??

• 2013-06-11 11:55
  • KAht

Beats sounds beast.. awesome phone specs. Just got one yesterday. Iloveit..

• 2013-06-11 10:51
  • w0QQ

helo guys,
m confused between xperia sp and htc one x plus
which one is better in gaming , sound quality , camera quality and all over performance
plz reply must
tnx :)

• 2013-06-11 06:35
  • Hkqj

guys i have a problem can any one help me...???
recently i got dis mobile and i found the net speed is too slow...! is it the case with my mobile or other one x plus mobiles or hav to change anything in the setting...plz help me out guys.......thanks in advance

• 2013-06-10 20:23
  • t}gi

> In reply to boltonfan @ 2013-06-09 19:35 from PEr8 - click to readwhich wud be good one x plus or one mini?

• 2013-06-10 17:58
  • t1$E

Bro jus go to play store in settings u see auto add widget u uncheck tat ... Tats it ...

• 2013-06-10 17:25
  • uuCQ

htc one x + or S3??

• 2013-06-10 16:53
  • vbKB
Total of 1730 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X+.