HTC One X+ - user opinions and reviews

3919866

7.3
7.2
7.3

Can sense 4+ be upgraded to sense 5?

• 2013-05-18 05:34
  • bJ72

> In reply to Siddhu @ 2013-05-17 13:38 from utAj - click to readonly one x has 16gb variant in india.

• 2013-05-18 01:46
  • 7tLp

Should I replace but it occurs rarely ...... I installed a power saver its 3rd party app it makes ma phone slow and I deleted it now its works Gud but heating soon ,ma frnds said its coz of quad core processor..... And how to calibrate our phone said by sowmi?

• 2013-05-17 17:53
  • utcP

Does htc one x+ white variant have 16GB in india ????/

• 2013-05-17 13:38
  • utAj

> In reply to arayman @ 2013-05-16 19:34 from vGTQ - click to readI had a good experience, they replaced my faulty piece in a weeks time as my phone is covered in warranty, but here you have to properly channelize your complaints and go through various sources to get things right.

• 2013-05-16 21:11
  • 2@Xt

I am so very tempted to buy X+ but my only and foremost concern is its after sales services in INDIA.

I have heard numerous horror stories of HTC pathetic after sales service. May be its the best value for money. But VFM also takes in account "the customer care".

Recently I came across a fellow who narrated a terrible experience at HTC after sales service centre. He has simply dumped his 5 months old mobile worth 17K because of poor handling of repair job.

I would be happy if someone proves me wrong and share his or her experiences.

• 2013-05-16 19:34
  • vGTQ

I would be happy if someone proves me wrong and share his or her experiences.

• 2013-05-16 19:31
  • vGTQ

howz the battery backup of dis phone does it last a day or so??

• 2013-05-16 14:14
  • uth1

I am confused between
1.Sony Xperia SP
2.HTC One X+ (64gb internal mem)
3.LG Nexus 4
4.Samsung Galaxy Note 2

please suggest me buy a better phone.
Thanks in advance.

• 2013-05-16 14:02
  • vI7S

> In reply to ... @ 2013-05-15 10:46 from th1C - click to readhere in my country they both sell the two colors, black and white.

• 2013-05-16 14:00
  • v0qT

im not much into gaming.please let me 1gb ram wud be enough for multitasking and running any app. since htc m4 with a little low processor but with 2gb ram is coming.

• 2013-05-16 10:33
  • rA2u

> In reply to ... @ 2013-05-15 10:46 from th1C - click to readYes. Only black with red. Maybe in some countries in asia might have white

• 2013-05-16 09:52
  • mwXm

> In reply to Fysh @ 2013-05-12 14:12 from fqcJ - click to readits hardware supports klp and sense 6- Bananna Muffin.

• 2013-05-16 08:37
  • rAUS

> In reply to ... @ 2013-05-15 10:46 from th1C - click to readthe white htc ONE X+ come with 32 GB internal memory

• 2013-05-16 00:45
  • j0c1

> In reply to Isak @ 2013-04-13 14:46 from vGM9 - click to readCan sense 4+ be upgraded to sense 5?

• 2013-05-15 14:24
  • bJfe

gsmarena says that one x+ has stealth black and polar white. is there really a white one x+??? in our country the htc store's only color available is black. the salesman said so. can anybody confirm what is correct?

• 2013-05-15 10:46
  • th1C

> In reply to Sowmi @ 2013-05-13 10:23 from KAYy - click to readSowmi, I want to ask, while calibrating the battery, I have to keep the charger inserted or not?

• 2013-05-15 06:41
  • rKCk

I got this phone last Sunday only. A good phone to buy. Amazing touch , great sound quality, good camera,good processing speed..actually name anything it is good. But the major problem with this phone is the battery back-up..needs charging after every 12-15 hrs.

• 2013-05-14 08:46
  • vI47

> In reply to Sowmi @ 2013-05-13 10:23 from KAYy - click to readits working. thanks

• 2013-05-13 21:22
  • f3WB

Been in search for phone over 6month, and all roads brought me to X+. And I am super happy with it for 3weeks now.

I like having top notch handset, and no other phone scored in overall evaluation for me more than x+. Elegent design & style, high quality material and great hand feel, great display with excellent view angles.
My most concern was battery (I had moto maxx before this), and after using I tell it is also fine, I pass full day easily with data on all the time. For comparison, with razr maxx I used to end muly day with %20 remaining and need to charge daily, so its almost same result.

I would still.prefere this over htc One, I prefere capacitive buttons not consuming display area, and one x+ is even more style than the newer One.

• 2013-05-13 20:14
  • xpAV
Total of 1740 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X+.