HTC One X+ - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.3
7.2
7.3

I am so very tempted to buy X+ but my only and foremost concern is its after sales services in INDIA.

I have heard numerous horror stories of HTC pathetic after sales service. May be its the best value for money. But VFM also takes in account "the customer care".

Recently I came across a fellow who narrated a terrible experience at HTC after sales service centre. He has simply dumped his 5 months old mobile worth 17K because of poor handling of repair job.

I would be happy if someone proves me wrong and share his or her experiences.

• 2013-05-16 19:31
  • vGTQ

howz the battery backup of dis phone does it last a day or so??

• 2013-05-16 14:14
  • uth1

I am confused between
1.Sony Xperia SP
2.HTC One X+ (64gb internal mem)
3.LG Nexus 4
4.Samsung Galaxy Note 2

please suggest me buy a better phone.
Thanks in advance.

• 2013-05-16 14:02
  • vI7S

> In reply to ... @ 2013-05-15 10:46 from th1C - click to readhere in my country they both sell the two colors, black and white.

• 2013-05-16 14:00
  • v0qT

im not much into gaming.please let me 1gb ram wud be enough for multitasking and running any app. since htc m4 with a little low processor but with 2gb ram is coming.

• 2013-05-16 10:33
  • rA2u

> In reply to ... @ 2013-05-15 10:46 from th1C - click to readYes. Only black with red. Maybe in some countries in asia might have white

• 2013-05-16 09:52
  • mwXm

> In reply to Fysh @ 2013-05-12 14:12 from fqcJ - click to readits hardware supports klp and sense 6- Bananna Muffin.

• 2013-05-16 08:37
  • rAUS

> In reply to ... @ 2013-05-15 10:46 from th1C - click to readthe white htc ONE X+ come with 32 GB internal memory

• 2013-05-16 00:45
  • j0c1

> In reply to Isak @ 2013-04-13 14:46 from vGM9 - click to readCan sense 4+ be upgraded to sense 5?

• 2013-05-15 14:24
  • bJfe

gsmarena says that one x+ has stealth black and polar white. is there really a white one x+??? in our country the htc store's only color available is black. the salesman said so. can anybody confirm what is correct?

• 2013-05-15 10:46
  • th1C

> In reply to Sowmi @ 2013-05-13 10:23 from KAYy - click to readSowmi, I want to ask, while calibrating the battery, I have to keep the charger inserted or not?

• 2013-05-15 06:41
  • rKCk

I got this phone last Sunday only. A good phone to buy. Amazing touch , great sound quality, good camera,good processing speed..actually name anything it is good. But the major problem with this phone is the battery back-up..needs charging after every 12-15 hrs.

• 2013-05-14 08:46
  • vI47

> In reply to Sowmi @ 2013-05-13 10:23 from KAYy - click to readits working. thanks

• 2013-05-13 21:22
  • f3WB

Been in search for phone over 6month, and all roads brought me to X+. And I am super happy with it for 3weeks now.

I like having top notch handset, and no other phone scored in overall evaluation for me more than x+. Elegent design & style, high quality material and great hand feel, great display with excellent view angles.
My most concern was battery (I had moto maxx before this), and after using I tell it is also fine, I pass full day easily with data on all the time. For comparison, with razr maxx I used to end muly day with %20 remaining and need to charge daily, so its almost same result.

I would still.prefere this over htc One, I prefere capacitive buttons not consuming display area, and one x+ is even more style than the newer One.

• 2013-05-13 20:14
  • xpAV

> In reply to Avi @ 2013-05-11 10:22 from 7jWL - click to readi have had both of these phones. the one x has an amazing 32gb memory. but the one x + has 64. it also had the quad core processor. looks nicer too.

• 2013-05-13 14:30
  • D8XA

Dear Friends
I got this mobile three days back upgrade from s3 i love this mobile now there was a issue in battery backup and heating now after following the step it got solved plz share your comment and opinion

Is your HTC One X or one x+ having POOR battery life? Does it heat up near the camera while the phone is on standby? Did your phone die then you plugged it in and there was a flashing red LED/Light

IF SO FOLLOW THIS

1. Charge the device for at least 10 minutes

2. With the device truly OFF (NOT ON STANDBY) , push in and hold volume up and volume down AND power button And HOLD for 2 minutes and let go once 2 Minutes has passed.

Doing this will calibrate the Circuit within the battery charging system.
Hope this will help

• 2013-05-13 10:23
  • KAYy

i got this phone 3 days back.. the battery seems to run down too quickly... from full charge in morning(8 am), it goes down by evenin (4pm)... and my usage is only whatsapp, gtalk.. hardly any phone calls.
i had kept on charge after i purchased it in switched off mode..
what else needs to be done so the phone atleast works for 12 hours....

• 2013-05-13 09:29
  • utgB

will it be getting key lime pie?

• 2013-05-12 14:12
  • fqcJ

> In reply to reg @ 2013-05-11 00:33 from N9@S - click to readI don't have it -yet- but so far, most comments I've read on this phone are good. all say it's quite fast and doesn't heat up. you should buy it with a warranty so you can get a refund if there's anything wrong with it

• 2013-05-11 15:59
  • fqcK

does it hav wifi direct feature??

• 2013-05-11 15:03
  • HsL8
Total of 1754 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X+.