HTC One X+ - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.3
7.2
7.3

> In reply to pajtimi @ 2013-02-05 20:05 from g5iD - click to readI have recently purchased this phone and trust me its amazing. Looking at the current pricing of S3 it is a costly buy , but then the bang for the buck is way high.
Plus you get the amazing built quality and the Sense UI.
S3 may be quicker but we all know we get bored of the interface on the Samsungs quite soon. The interface is smoother than any of the previous HTC phones. Battery life is moderate considering the fact that its a powerhouse. All in all you would get a great package with the HTC One X+

• 2013-02-10 07:58
  • MJRh

Amazing phone.

The HTC one x+ is the best phone i have ever had, amazing battery life even with all the power.

• 2013-02-10 01:56
  • vjqP

The HTC One X+ is better than the GS3 in my opinion but it's not just my opinion, compare the specs.... I have never been happier with a phone but of course the fact that HTC has made it easy to unlock the bootloader is an added bonus, cuz to really enjoy the phone, you have to root it. Then you can flash custom roms and really unlock the phones true potential.

Just Sayin....

• 2013-02-09 23:37
  • jITL

> In reply to alain nassar @ 2013-02-08 10:59 from Sr{B - click to readSurely I haven't experienced that but I'm sorry that you ought to go through that route...

• 2013-02-08 13:18
  • NrSi

the One X+ heats when you play games in the highest screen brightness

• 2013-02-08 10:59
  • Sr{B

> In reply to jemboy @ 2013-02-07 12:15 from PxcP - click to readnah this phonez amazzing u must have got the defective piece

• 2013-02-07 16:19
  • y@VL

Very impressive device indeed. No-one-can-beat at present features. 'Beats' add to the sound quality.

Does anyone know when M7 is going to be released with AT&T? Eagerly waiting for Feb 19 NW conference but if someone has any leaked or confirmed info ;)

• 2013-02-07 12:50
  • GZYx

ive been using oneX+ for a month now and i'm very happy with it. although i've noticed that it overheats every time. i cant play a game for 5 minutes without the phone heating up excessively. anyone experiencing this? anything i can do about this concern?

• 2013-02-07 12:15
  • PxcP

> In reply to pajtimi @ 2013-02-05 20:05 from g5iD - click to readhtc onex better

• 2013-02-06 10:38
  • mT@F

I've been using HTC One X+ for about a week now and it's a fantastic phone, I must say. Battery life could be better. Standby time is surprisingly great though. Well it all ultimately depends on your usage and for me it can typically last a day with moderate use and I think it's pretty standard and acceptable in today's high end smartphones. All in all, I'm satisfied.

• 2013-02-05 22:45
  • tu6B

This phone is 100 times better than any of the other previous HTC'S and it is right up their with the IPhone 5 and the Sony Xperia Z as well as the Nokia Lumia 920 at least! I personally think its the best phone right now because of its price and the amount of stuff that is available for you to do on it!

• 2013-02-05 21:37
  • nIh3

I want to buy phone.who can tell me wich is better htc one x+ or samsung galaxy s3?

• 2013-02-05 20:05
  • g5iD

Please help me ? give me some advice ?

• 2013-02-04 21:31
  • uvaa

I bought hox+ one week ago i have battery prob it take atleast 3hours to charge. My net browsing is very it takes so much time to load a full page specially photos. i compared my phone with htc one s n one s browsing is faster than my phone. Sim card is same data plan is same then why hox+ is so slow? please anyone tell me what should i do ? I m freaking out

• 2013-02-04 20:07
  • uvbN

I bought hox+ and i am nt satisfied. battery is nt elast it takes so much time to full charge n my net is very slow i compared my phone with htc one s n htc one s also had the same plan n sim bt the browsing of one s is faster than one xplus my phone take so much time load page please anyone tell me what should i do ?

• 2013-02-04 19:50
  • uvY2

> In reply to William2 @ 2013-02-04 01:01 from wgYD - click to readDepends on use. Lasts me a couple of days on Light-Moderate use which is quite satisfying.

• 2013-02-04 18:54
  • uwVH

this phone last very long on normal use it can be browsing videos or music just dont play any intense games on it this will kill your battery and phone will get hot at times

• 2013-02-04 18:46
  • 4nHh

Manual for this phone on the GSM Arena page is a bad link

• 2013-02-04 17:37
  • 3EbT

> In reply to William2 @ 2013-02-04 01:01 from wgYD - click to readI get 20-30 hrs battery consistenly.. if you play a lot of games and surf net then surely your battery will not last more than 15-17hrs..

• 2013-02-04 10:47
  • KSfu

Does anybody know what the battery life is like on the Htc One X+? I'm considering buying one but people are saying the battery life is poor, also it is important. Also does the battery run the same as the s3? Thanks,

• 2013-02-04 01:01
  • wgYD
Total of 1753 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X+.