HTC One X+ - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.3
7.2
7.3

is 4.2 jelly bean update out for htc one x+????? if not when is it gonna come?

• 2013-01-26 15:06
  • J7Rd

Can anyone guide me, which 1 is better. HTC ONE X + or Samsung NOTE II?

• 2013-01-26 11:01
  • ITZt
  • F

Obtained one of these babies and i am liking it. Its however a shame that HTC cant solve problems with their drivers. The damn thing has several issues, from failure to be recognized by the Win7 64 bit systems to inability of the sync manager to provide sufficient drivers for the problem. I guess it can be annoying especially now that most people are headed for win8

• 2013-01-25 15:34
  • nBmw

> In reply to htc user @ 2013-01-25 12:28 from tufG - click to readHold power button and volume up, wait until a flash comes out in your phone screen..

• 2013-01-25 15:30
  • Iaaw

Can this phone take screen shot??if can,how it was??
Somebody help me please..

• 2013-01-25 12:28
  • tufG

Bilatski!!! I have mine for a week now and damn it's fast. and it is a beast, like calvin abueva. one downside though is I am experiencing lag when playing some games... or opening some apps...

• 2013-01-24 22:30
  • DQp8

> In reply to akbalboa @ 2013-01-14 13:55 from rJLG - click to readand spend money on a camera and not a phone if camera is all u care about...where are you going to end up never agree to people who know more than you do...

• 2013-01-24 21:15
  • sSMX

yeah you can that you typed the message from your htc one x+..because none of us know u and none of us is seeing you...and hahahaha....yeah right htc was born in your backyard and may b u gave htc the name hi tech computers...pathetic...iPhone is a piece of shit when compared to any high end android device...

• 2013-01-24 21:12
  • sSMX

only one problem whenever i enable flash at nights i get a green images. when i use no flash its perfect. any help? my friends one x after jellybean update did the same thing any ideas?

• 2013-01-24 19:39
  • QuDD

> In reply to sam @ 2013-01-17 20:27 from PAY7 - click to readPhone seems to be good on entering the world of phablets turn powersave on and therefore only utilising one core will help battery usage. I am not replying to anyone here in general but I feel the overall build quality leaves a lot to be desired this is the second Htc we have got previous was a desire s appalling battery etc. this phone has been rarely used and mars quiet easily Problem is polycarbonate body transfers at base under speaker are wearing off already and the film on the polycarbonate is beginning to flake on the corners not what you expect from a 600 smartphone gripe finished but this will be the last Htc bought in this house

• 2013-01-23 22:02
  • JGw{

i compare screen brightness after putting to max. between this and htc one x which i own already unfortunately its dimmer i dont know why. the htc one have a very bright screen but the one x + is dim i dont like it

• 2013-01-23 19:20
  • pVPF

I got this phone couple weeks ago..i find it awesome with regards to its specs, but the problem is it ate too much battery when i play subway surfer and downloading applications, it only stands for four to five hours. and also it heats up like a laptop.. is it normal? kindly response to my query. tnx in advance.

• 2013-01-23 12:26
  • UD}w

> In reply to faiz @ 2013-01-20 09:03 from t1$E - click to readif that happens switch off the phone..HTC for life No matter what....

• 2013-01-20 18:33
  • f0pD

Hi... i want to buy htc one x+ ... in this device battery will be a non removable battery... when the mobile hang at time... what we can do? Plz tell me

• 2013-01-20 09:03
  • t1$E

> In reply to sun1977 @ 2013-01-18 13:31 from ijKd - click to readOn moderate use about a day and a half with power saver on and some mobile network internet usage. Actually backup depends upon how much you use your phone.

• 2013-01-19 08:02
  • uwV6
  • one x+ or butterfly
  • Rating0

Dear frndz I got my one x+ a month ago its an awosome device is It worth it to upgrade to HTC butterfly money is Not an issue but is it really worth it ?
Thanks n regards to all

• 2013-01-19 01:45
  • 3JL0

> In reply to samrulzzz @ 2013-01-18 19:08 from PAY7 - click to readwhat network are you on? GSM or 3G? 3G will eat up your battery more, i'm not always online so I only switch to 3G when I go online using my mobile data, i've been able to make my battery last for two days of light to moderate usage i used these tips mainly http://bit.ly/10FeIQ8

• 2013-01-18 22:06
  • th1j

And what about battery backup on normal usage??

• 2013-01-18 19:08
  • PAY7

> In reply to sam @ 2013-01-17 20:27 from PAY7 - click to readHi sam.. I also own an HTC one x+. My phone brightness is set at 75%. Power saver is off, wifi and mobile data. My normal used is texting and some calls. My phone can reach up to two days. Charging time is only 2 hours. Maybe that depends on how you used your phone like playing games on longer hours..

• 2013-01-18 17:04
  • Iaaw

@cveks: thank you.
@sam: yes that is the normal charge time, 3 hours since we have a 2100mh batt pack.

• 2013-01-18 16:12
  • DQp8
Total of 1730 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X+.