HTC One X+ - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.3
7.2
7.3

Hi everyone.. I'm a new user of htc one x+. my device is 5 days old. My device is taking 3 hours to charge from 10% to 100% and battery is draining in about 8 to 10 hours, I'm applying all necessary things to get battery up like(power saver ON, turnig off wifi and mobile data when not in use, sleep time 30 seconds, app killer etc etc) even though i'm just getting 7 to 8 hours of backup.. Its very annoying for me and the thing im very much worried about is it's charging time.. IS IT NORMAL WITH ALL USERS?? ORELSE I'M ONLY FACING THIS PROBLEM.. PLEASE reply all htc onex+ users.. Beside this phone is tooo awesome.

• 2013-01-17 20:27
  • PAY7

> In reply to dudemike @ 2013-01-17 18:03 from DQm8 - click to readThis is normal RAM usage. That doesnt mean that all that RAM is used it means that RAM is cached by Android , so if you do something on device, response is faster because some part of RAM is cached. Same applies on Linux PC's as well.

• 2013-01-17 19:57
  • JFmW

Few of my friends have Samsung Galaxy S3 and they all complain on lag which they get when you try to click on phone or contacts icon . Also one of them told me that lag came after he installed latest update from Samsung for his device. So problem must be software related , some sort of bug of TouchWiz. I am using my One X+ for 3rd week now and I can tell you that Sense UI 4.0 is super fast and I NEVER noticed any lag at all .

• 2013-01-17 19:55
  • JFmW

Sites do not mention it but yes there's an app for FM, so there is one

• 2013-01-17 19:40
  • vG6m

> In reply to is there redio @ 2013-01-17 07:30 from ALL2 - click to readit's radio built-in

• 2013-01-17 18:17
  • ibH$

Yes, there is a radio on this fon.
I have a question. how do you guys lower down the RAM usage, mine is always at 860-890. Can I lower it down below 500 or 860 is the nornmal RAM usage?

• 2013-01-17 18:03
  • DQm8

> In reply to Nishu11 @ 2013-01-13 22:32 from vG6$ - click to readIs there radio in this device or not pls answer me soon

• 2013-01-17 07:30
  • ALL2

> In reply to [deleted post]You didn't even bother to say the reason?

• 2013-01-17 03:02
  • BgdL

I use this phone now for 2 weeks and its absolutely brilliant!

I have 2 Q's ?

- Is there a mod community for this device ?
I searched for like Cyanogenmod 10 for this device but i found nothing...

- Where or when will be getting updated to the new Android 4.2 or Sense 5 ?

Greetz

• 2013-01-16 16:29
  • SHjn

its a good phone but it doesnt have the one up on the S III as it has no removable battery and no expandable memory

• 2013-01-16 11:55
  • ShKR

I have started using this Phone yesterday only, so far so good, no complains on heating which was a major problem when last time I opted for One X, Front Cam is really nice & better than SGS III/Note II in my view...
Sound Quality is pretty good especially Speaker Phone Option which I require for my professional engagements very often. Yet to check gaming part fully ... just played Angry Birds Star Wars Edn. & cleared 17 levels in 1 shot .. that's it!!!

• 2013-01-16 04:37
  • YUMU

> In reply to Nom @ 2013-01-14 18:39 from KIqQ - click to readOne x+ has more memory space and an improvement of the front cam. The front cam is a 1.6 megapixel with a f2.0 bsi lens. Casing changed from polygranite to polygranite 2. It has a better touch to it. And there is now a tap to capture for the camera instead of having to only press a single button to take a photo. Touch anywhere on the screen and a photo will be captured. :)

• 2013-01-15 19:22
  • uHW9

Superb phone with a good front camera with obvious results and the fact that its casing is not plastic makes it the main reason why its gonna be better than the s3.

• 2013-01-15 19:20
  • uHW9

> In reply to Nom @ 2013-01-14 18:39 from KIqQ - click to readOne x is a Quad core 1.5 Nvidia and X+ is 1.7 Nvidia. Both are tegra phones. there are few other features which are different. Chck this link http://www.gsmarena.com/compar...dPhone2=4320

• 2013-01-15 08:47
  • P%vK

The Difference between the One X and the One X+ is the processor, which is now a 1.7 GHz instead of a 1.4 GHz and the battery has been increased to 2100 mAh. This phone would be an ideal option if you are looking for a Supercharged Monster.

• 2013-01-15 06:22
  • 2FfL

> In reply to Nom @ 2013-01-14 18:39 from KIqQ - click to readOne X+ over One X:
Better battery,
faster processor,
Jelly Bean,
More Space (64GB).

• 2013-01-15 05:32
  • HHHH

Can any 1 plz tell what is difference between One X and One X+?

• 2013-01-14 18:39
  • KIqQ

Can any 1 plz tell what is difference between One X and One X+?

• 2013-01-14 18:33
  • KIqQ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-13 22:49 from rKhf - click to readWhat a DIPLOMA..what ? Photography right ? This is phone site, not a photo studio. You in wrong site buddy, go for DSLR if u wanna talk about photo quality about DIPLOMA in. The phone its just a phone, if u wanna better exp about photo, attch ur phone glue it with your DSLR. Then we talk about photography.

• 2013-01-14 16:06
  • ibf$
Total of 1727 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X+.