HTC One X+ - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.3
7.2
7.3

HTC beats audio have best sound quality of all phones on the market and I have them a lot including Iphones, Galaxy S3, Motorola RAZR, Sony Xperia S etc.

By my opinion Sony have best camera, but lacks in other aspects like built quality , hardware specs . HTC have best possible hardware specs, best possible audio quality, and good but not the best camera quality.

There is no smartphone which is superior in every aspect and never will be . You need to choose phone regarding your requirements . And my requirements are business related so camera is not important to me at all.

HTC One X+ has at this moment fastest processor, most of available space (64 GB) on the market . And beautiful crisp SLCD2 display which is much better than Galaxy S3 super amoled , especially in color temperature and contrasts. Colors on SLCD2 display are more realistic and vivid than on super amoled. I compared it with Galaxy S3 and Motorola RAZR XT910

• 2013-01-12 14:52
  • JF3J

Samsung Galaxy S3 weaknesses
1. AMOLED DISPLAY has high risk of burn-in problems.
2. Popularity, YES THIS IS A MAJOR WEAKNESS(I can see lots of imitation phones and almost everyone has this phone so you won't feel special or proud using the device.)

HTC One X+ weaknesses
1. Bad Camera (SGS3 has better camera in every aspect)
2. Bad Software and interface (Sense is heavy and has limited functionality, Bad video player, limited codec support. )
3. No SD card (It's not about the memory capacity but the flexibility of data handling) Your files will be only limited on what you can store on your phone and you cant save them on memory card and detach for storage or security purposes
4. No Removable Battery. ( If your battery goes wrong, it can damage the nearby circuits without noticing it ). also denies the flexibility of battery backup capabilities.

• 2013-01-12 14:42
  • K7gN

> In reply to akbalboa @ 2013-01-11 23:37 from U{6i - click to readeveryone is professional here where do you get that? I guess you were intoxicated by the love of writing a long comment.so let us not talk about what u wrote that everyone is profffesional here cause that we make others if not you that others are highly educated and working in a corporate world that generates millions if not billions annually.. HTC my brand

• 2013-01-12 12:30

> In reply to akbalboa @ 2013-01-11 23:16 from U{6i - click to readSir,
my problem might be I use only HTC's even before but most of the time I do have feel of other phones by people around me.. I might sound political ego-centric but It's fine though. lol.. you sound happy with HTC with one flaw of camera.. we all have disappointments in all we allow to be part of us.. the mighty iPhones have its flaws and lesser S3 with unlimited flaws after update like HOX n note 2 that you put on a charge for the whole day to be fully charge but we keep embracing what we have purchased..at first no one was and is coerced to buy what doesn't suit their day to day life.. My wife has N8 for 3years camera is outstanding...HTC my brand

• 2013-01-12 12:24
  • f0sX

> In reply to akbalboa @ 2013-01-11 23:37 from U{6i - click to readthe fact, HTC has audio beast it doesn't make it a music phone. HTC one x+ has a better view in camera compared to iPhone 5 & s3 in my study... my colleague own Iphone 5 & my niece own S3 so we play around this phones everyday...

• 2013-01-12 12:14
  • f0sX

> In reply to akbalboa @ 2013-01-11 23:37 from U{6i - click to readAre we talking about Hox or Hox+? as I mainly have said Hox+ has improved moderately.. can someone on earth by a very costly smartphones in the name of camera or music? of course, no. people might know a best phone in terms of camera or music but not buying it because there is more than that in a smartphones to can settle. and you lie HTC One X & One X+ have a better view on the camera and good music... My colleague is using Iphone 5 and my niece S3 so I don't talk stats which changes like weather but having experiential knowledge by having a touch on other competitors... and the fact, that HTC uses Audio beast in almost every phone that doesn't make it a music phone. in essence, your only disappointment on HTC is camera but it's normal we all have disappoints at work,with our loved ones, our cars and in everything unless we create our own thing which again might not come out as expected... I use HTC phones nothing else.. maybe I'm stereotypical.. ha ha ha

• 2013-01-12 12:08
  • f0sX

For those who had their one x+ for a while now, can you share a little bit of your experience of using this phone? How was it? The performance, the camera, audio quality, battery life? Heard that the battery life is not that good even though it has been upgrade to a bigger battery capacity. With moderate usage, how long can it last? Im in love with this phone and thinking of getting this phone a.s.a.p. Can anyone do some brief?

• 2013-01-12 06:56
  • IWH7

I forgot to add one more thing that you said that HTC is not camera or music phone well in that your totally wrong cos HTC promotes all their phones by saying amazing camera and beats audio and if HTC is not made for camera and music than there's no phone in this world for camera and music. I do like beats audio very much big fan of beats audio by HTC but camera Suckss in this price . one more thing that HTC promoted one x has the best camera in all phones out there in market but in reality just an average camera and if we consider this in this price range than I would have to say below average.

• 2013-01-11 23:37
  • U{6i

well it seems your a big fan of HTC . but it doesn't change anything cos even then iPhone and s3 clicks way better pics than one x and I also I didn't take the name of s3 and iPhone , also I don't like the s3's build quality. what is professional people you meant here, everybody here is professional. first of all if what you meant by professional people, they don't get HTC and mostly go for blackberry or iPhone in many cases . now come to the photo quality , buddy I have used other phones way less expensive than one x+ and still they click better pics and if camera doesn't matter to you . it doesn't mean a good flagship phone from a reputed brand needs every feature top-notch not all of them cos nothing is perfect but camera , screen and processor comes first of all the otherthings and if a flagship phone lags behind in anyone of these features than its really waste to spend money on that and it's not that it doesn't have good camera it doesn't matter, it does matter cos you should get what your are paying for. be logical...I did check many reveiws about almost everyphone and also I have used other brands and I know about apple , Nokia and Samsung. so I needed to try HTC and you can't get to know perfectly about something until you use it. I really have to say that in camera department htc is years behind apple and Nokia and here I'm not including 808 pureveiw and n8 cos that wouldn't be fair. now comes to camera lens , first of I donno how you keep your phone . so I can't really say about that , secondly I don't put phone in any leather case or cover cos I like my phone to be nude and I never faced this kinda problem with any of them wether its Samsung, iPhone or Nokia and not even in LG and blackberry. so, my anger with HTC is pretty fair and I checked on net one many forums after I faced this lens getting scratched thing, there are many people who getting scratches on their one x and you can check they still there I'm not alone . becoming a fan of particular thing is not bad but don't become so blind so that you can't see its bad side or side effects and I'm not here not promoting any brand wether its Nokia or apple and no one is there for me for life cos i know they aren't perfect too but they don't have such a big problem like HTC has with their camera and its lens.

• 2013-01-11 23:16
  • U{6i

> In reply to akbalboa @ 2013-01-11 07:57 from rJMm - click to readI have 3 months with this phone and nothing has ever been scratched or whatsoever. in my case, camera is good. bearing in mind, that HTC is not a camera neither a music phone.. if u want camera go and buy it separately. HTC is for professional people... I feel sorry for what you are going through but do make thorough research before buying a phone... Iphone 5 & S3 don't have a lucent quality pictures you've anticipated... HTC For life no matter..

• 2013-01-11 13:14
  • NpAg

the phone is good but i am regretting now cos of two things and those things are very important for mee. so the first one is the camera it's really bad for a flagship model , low light quality of pics are pathetic and second thing is their cheap camera lens on one x and one x+. im really shocked to see even if u dont put ur phone on flat hard surface then also ur camera lens will definately get loads of scratches. it gets scratch even in your empty pocket. its not even a glass lens , its cheap plastic lens. i really take good care of my phone and and i never had any experience like that even in low budget phone. I am starting to hate HTC cos of their camera and their cheap camera lens , they have crossed the limit. Never gonna buy HTC in my life and they didn't allow me post my review on their site then why the hell they are asking for reviews if they can't tolerate bad reviews about their product.And others also observe their one x , I am really sure your lens is also pretty scratched , I donno how important this is for you but this must in every good phone for new and this a flagship. No more words.

• 2013-01-11 07:57
  • rJMm

i like this..... cococrunch

• 2013-01-11 05:45
  • IVZa

> In reply to confused @ 2013-01-09 01:37 from 3JL0 - click to readhtc one x series have bulging rear cam and usb-charging port is on the side, which spoils the beauty of the phone.it should be redesigned like one sv and desire sv.

• 2013-01-11 05:02
  • YTJU

> In reply to Alexinho @ 2013-01-09 23:18 from 0U2% - click to readI beg to differ..
I own both phones the difference is there on 40%... And One X+ is quick on every angle.... HTC for life no matter what... HTC butterfly here I come

• 2013-01-10 19:43
  • f0wm

Hi.. I have this phone for almost a month now and I really like this phone. It runs very fast and smooth. My phone last only for 2 days on normal used without gaming and calls only texting. The brightness is set to 75% because it's more clearer and contrast is good at this percentage of brightness. Is this really normal for a 2100mah battery capacity on this device? I have never reach 3 days since I bought this phone. I really appreciate your advice. Thanks..

• 2013-01-10 18:57
  • v0I0

Hi.. I have this phone for almost a month now and I really like this phone. It runs very fast and smooth. My phone last only for 2 days on normal used without gaming. The brightness is set to 75% because it's more clearer and contrast is good at this percentage of brightness. Is this really normal for a 2100mah battery capacity on this device? I have never reach 3 days on normal used on this phone.

• 2013-01-10 18:25
  • v0I0

> In reply to Alexinho @ 2013-01-09 23:18 from 0U2% - click to readin x plus Ui also changed. Home screen carousel turns 360 degrees. in x u have to flip back to get to the first homescreen.

• 2013-01-10 08:20
  • 7tK0

It was rumored to be coming to t-mobile in september. It's no January and nothing! No more rumors or nothing!

• 2013-01-10 02:26
  • qRf2

> In reply to Caschpar @ 2013-01-09 12:50 from Sf97 - click to readfirstly allow me to say thank you vey much caschpar for giving tim to answer my Q secondly i realy appreciate the valuable advice i will go for htc one x+ an wont even wait for HTC Butterfluy
thanks again

• 2013-01-09 23:52
  • 3JL0

> In reply to Caschpar @ 2013-01-09 12:50 from Sf97 - click to readfirstly allow me to say thank you vey much for giving tim to answer my Q secondly i realy appreciate the valuable advice i will go for htc one x+ an wont even wait for HTC Butterfluy
thanks again

• 2013-01-09 23:45
  • 3JL0
Total of 1753 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X+.