HTC One X+ - user opinions and reviews

7.3
7.2
7.3

> In reply to confused...! @ 2013-01-07 13:08 from 3JL0 - click to readHello,

I had the possibility to test the SIII and now i got the one x+. Htc is 20 better constructed. It's like the Iphone, one slot for nano sim and that's it. no crapy plastic back cover, no rounded corners on the glas top. Just a solid peace of hardware. regarding the technical data, my battery last's with insert coin rom at least two days on the rooted one x+, which si great. the sense ui is also far better than the Galaxy interface. all in one: get the one x+ ;)

• 2013-01-09 12:50
  • Sf97

go for htc 1x+

• 2013-01-09 11:53
  • w49f
  • F

thanks my dear i will go for HTC one x +

• 2013-01-09 01:37
  • 3JL0

the one x Korean edition 1.5 quad i had was faster then the note 2 lte i317m i own now 1.6 quad 2g ram. and if you notice i didn't include any version of the s3 on and level i had both of them the dual core the better of the 2 for battery response overheating and all other uses, as for the quad-core aka the lag-master id rather have a s2 lte.
the note 2 dose more then all of the other android devices at the moment.

All the quad core phones have to wait for the app developers to update there apps to utilize 4 cores until then we wont see much difference between the one x+ or the note 2 other than size and multitasking

• 2013-01-08 04:20
  • kxWW

> In reply to confused...! @ 2013-01-07 13:08 from 3JL0 - click to readGo for htc one x+

• 2013-01-07 17:19
  • bJfs

Dear frndz
i wanna get ur kind suggestuion on which to buy coz iam a bit confused between samsung galaxy s3 lte or htc one x +
my confusion is that the 1 exytra ram in the s3 lte would make any big difrrence or it won't i want some of you kindly to recommend my a video to watch as a comparison betweetn both s3 lte & obe x +
tanks a lot

• 2013-01-07 13:08
  • 3JL0

> In reply to jason @ 2013-01-06 21:25 from rAPb - click to readOne x+ as this phone is the best on the market and I did own an s3 and this phone beats it hands down

• 2013-01-07 12:11
  • 3x}8

> In reply to jason @ 2013-01-06 21:25 from rAPb - click to readHTC One X+ is the best

• 2013-01-07 12:05
  • NnvX

> In reply to jason @ 2013-01-06 21:25 from rAPb - click to readI would suggest you go for the HTC One X+ with no second thought!

Here is my reasons as below:

1- Better Nvidia processor in comparison with the Exynos.
2- Much better built quality than Samsungs
3- Sound quality is amazing (Beats Audio.

Just go ahead with the Htc One X+, and that's my experience with this amazing phone.

Good luck!

• 2013-01-07 09:25
  • IaBe

I have been using this device for almost 3 weeks now and its really very nice. Recommended ...

• 2013-01-06 22:28
  • LbjV

i want to buy a powerful smartphone with excellent user interface .. i am confused about Galaxy Note 2 , Galaxy S3 , HTC One X+ , One X ...and which is better to buy ..plz suggest me something better that's make my buy ..value for money.

i used to have a good camera & design in my preferences ..plz suggest me

• 2013-01-06 21:25
  • rAPb

Best phone in the market so far HTC One X+ and the second is iPhone 5. I'm in love with this phone great work HTC... well done HTC..

• 2013-01-06 18:28
  • NpKV

Buy buy buy its the best phone HTC ever built, battery life very good with power saving , doesn't hang and the best of all your ears don't get burnt after a long conversation

• 2013-01-06 18:21
  • PIEV

> In reply to Fraserb @ 2013-01-06 02:08 from 3xq7 - click to readIt has usb support I own this device and I share some media
From my usb to the device but don't know why gsm and other site don't put that it has usb storage support .if you go to storage setting you will find mount usb and unmount

• 2013-01-06 13:43
  • dMBj

> In reply to akuadams @ 2013-01-06 01:29 from IVR2 - click to readIt is the updated version of the sense 4.
This version doesnt have any lagg and its faster and smother if you compare it with the sense 4.
But it has the same look of the sense 4 but some skins have been removed and they added some.
So this is the same of the 4 but faster and smoother and it doesn't lag at all.
Sorry for my bad English :-D

• 2013-01-06 13:40
  • dMBj

If it has USB on the go then why all the moaning about lack of SD slot. you can surely get a £1.50 cable and a cheap Sd/USB adapter and stick in a card of your choice.

I dont know what the OTG support limit is but even if we said 32/64gig then that gives you 96/128 storage.

Thats my plan anyway

• 2013-01-06 02:08
  • 3xq7

hi, guys i wanna ask sometinh about what the meaning of
- HTC Sense UI v4+???

• 2013-01-06 01:29
  • IVR2

Finnaly, can someone tell me: is this a dc-hspa+ phone?
42 Mb?
or not

• 2013-01-05 19:17
  • S75a

Guys,

I just got this phone yesterday and I can tell you that, this is the best phone I EVER HAD. And I had many - Xperia Arc S, Iphone 4S, Motorola Razr XT910 etc. Everything runs super fast and smooth. What one guy told here that Sense UI lags - is TOTAL LIE. Sense is SUPER FAST on HTC One X+ . This phone is probably best at this moment on market. Screen is also great, colors are vivid, I compared it with my Motorola XT910 and colors are brighter and white is real white instead yellow-white on Super Amoled screen.

• 2013-01-04 13:33
  • JF3J

> In reply to [deleted post]Iphone does that and I don't see any problem with it at all... Don't buy it... and make your own phone...
learn to appreciate the good work that HTC has done...
HTC for life...

• 2013-01-04 10:49
  • f0bH
Total of 1727 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X+.