HTC One X+ - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.3
7.2
7.3

> In reply to confused @ 2013-01-09 01:37 from 3JL0 - click to readhtc one x series have bulging rear cam and usb-charging port is on the side, which spoils the beauty of the phone.it should be redesigned like one sv and desire sv.

• 2013-01-11 05:02
  • YTJU

> In reply to Alexinho @ 2013-01-09 23:18 from 0U2% - click to readI beg to differ..
I own both phones the difference is there on 40%... And One X+ is quick on every angle.... HTC for life no matter what... HTC butterfly here I come

• 2013-01-10 19:43
  • f0wm

Hi.. I have this phone for almost a month now and I really like this phone. It runs very fast and smooth. My phone last only for 2 days on normal used without gaming and calls only texting. The brightness is set to 75% because it's more clearer and contrast is good at this percentage of brightness. Is this really normal for a 2100mah battery capacity on this device? I have never reach 3 days since I bought this phone. I really appreciate your advice. Thanks..

• 2013-01-10 18:57
  • v0I0

Hi.. I have this phone for almost a month now and I really like this phone. It runs very fast and smooth. My phone last only for 2 days on normal used without gaming. The brightness is set to 75% because it's more clearer and contrast is good at this percentage of brightness. Is this really normal for a 2100mah battery capacity on this device? I have never reach 3 days on normal used on this phone.

• 2013-01-10 18:25
  • v0I0

> In reply to Alexinho @ 2013-01-09 23:18 from 0U2% - click to readin x plus Ui also changed. Home screen carousel turns 360 degrees. in x u have to flip back to get to the first homescreen.

• 2013-01-10 08:20
  • 7tK0

It was rumored to be coming to t-mobile in september. It's no January and nothing! No more rumors or nothing!

• 2013-01-10 02:26
  • qRf2

> In reply to Caschpar @ 2013-01-09 12:50 from Sf97 - click to readfirstly allow me to say thank you vey much caschpar for giving tim to answer my Q secondly i realy appreciate the valuable advice i will go for htc one x+ an wont even wait for HTC Butterfluy
thanks again

• 2013-01-09 23:52
  • 3JL0

> In reply to Caschpar @ 2013-01-09 12:50 from Sf97 - click to readfirstly allow me to say thank you vey much for giving tim to answer my Q secondly i realy appreciate the valuable advice i will go for htc one x+ an wont even wait for HTC Butterfluy
thanks again

• 2013-01-09 23:45
  • 3JL0

> In reply to ammy04 @ 2013-01-09 22:03 from 7j$V - click to readAs a HTC One X owner I can say that the biggest differences between these this 2 is that the One X+ has bigger memory and runs a little bit faster.So if you already have One X is not worth it to trade it for One X+.

• 2013-01-09 23:18
  • 0U2%

Can u specify camera clarity of this phone?
Coz I had use htc one x .. before camera quality wss totally blurred so guys pls let me know
How's the camera clarity of this phone

• 2013-01-09 22:03
  • 7j$V

world the best phone ever......

• 2013-01-09 16:57
  • 2Z4D

GUys what are ur current firmware?
looks like the one x got 1.28
and my one x+ is still 1.17.707.1

• 2013-01-09 15:46
  • t7KH

Mine is coming in 6 days,Htc one x+ is the best go for it.. Or else you will regret not having it!!

• 2013-01-09 14:56
  • Nv96

My new phone coming next week.. htc one x+ is the best

• 2013-01-09 14:52
  • Nv96

> In reply to confused...! @ 2013-01-07 13:08 from 3JL0 - click to readHello,

I had the possibility to test the SIII and now i got the one x+. Htc is 20 better constructed. It's like the Iphone, one slot for nano sim and that's it. no crapy plastic back cover, no rounded corners on the glas top. Just a solid peace of hardware. regarding the technical data, my battery last's with insert coin rom at least two days on the rooted one x+, which si great. the sense ui is also far better than the Galaxy interface. all in one: get the one x+ ;)

• 2013-01-09 12:50
  • Sf97

go for htc 1x+

• 2013-01-09 11:53
  • w49f
  • F

thanks my dear i will go for HTC one x +

• 2013-01-09 01:37
  • 3JL0

the one x Korean edition 1.5 quad i had was faster then the note 2 lte i317m i own now 1.6 quad 2g ram. and if you notice i didn't include any version of the s3 on and level i had both of them the dual core the better of the 2 for battery response overheating and all other uses, as for the quad-core aka the lag-master id rather have a s2 lte.
the note 2 dose more then all of the other android devices at the moment.

All the quad core phones have to wait for the app developers to update there apps to utilize 4 cores until then we wont see much difference between the one x+ or the note 2 other than size and multitasking

• 2013-01-08 04:20
  • kxWW

> In reply to confused...! @ 2013-01-07 13:08 from 3JL0 - click to readGo for htc one x+

• 2013-01-07 17:19
  • bJfs

Dear frndz
i wanna get ur kind suggestuion on which to buy coz iam a bit confused between samsung galaxy s3 lte or htc one x +
my confusion is that the 1 exytra ram in the s3 lte would make any big difrrence or it won't i want some of you kindly to recommend my a video to watch as a comparison betweetn both s3 lte & obe x +
tanks a lot

• 2013-01-07 13:08
  • 3JL0
Total of 1741 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X+.