is there redio , 17 Jan 2013Is there radio in this device or not pls answer me soon it's radio built-in
Yes, there is a radio on this fon.
I have a question. how do you guys lower down the RAM usage, mine is always at 860-890. Can I lower it down below 500 or 860 is the nornmal RAM usage?
I use this phone now for 2 weeks and its absolutely brilliant!
I have 2 Q's ?
- Is there a mod community for this device ?
I searched for like Cyanogenmod 10 for this device but i found nothing...
- Where or when will be getting updated to the new Android 4.2 or Sense 5 ?
its a good phone but it doesnt have the one up on the S III as it has no removable battery and no expandable memory
I have started using this Phone yesterday only, so far so good, no complains on heating which was a major problem when last time I opted for One X, Front Cam is really nice & better than SGS III/Note II in my view...
Sound Quality is pretty good especially Speaker Phone Option which I require for my professional engagements very often. Yet to check gaming part fully ... just played Angry Birds Star Wars Edn. & cleared 17 levels in 1 shot .. that's it!!!
Nom, 14 Jan 2013Can any 1 plz tell what is difference between One X and One X+?One x+ has more memory space and an improvement of the front cam. The front cam is a 1.6 megapixel with a f2.0 bsi lens. Casing changed from polygranite to polygranite 2. It has a better touch to it. And there is now a tap to capture for the camera instead of having to only press a single button to take a photo. Touch anywhere on the screen and a photo will be captured. :)
Superb phone with a good front camera with obvious results and the fact that its casing is not plastic makes it the main reason why its gonna be better than the s3.
Nom, 14 Jan 2013Can any 1 plz tell what is difference between One X and One X+?One x is a Quad core 1.5 Nvidia and X+ is 1.7 Nvidia. Both are tegra phones. there are few other features which are different. Chck this link http://www.gsmarena.com/compar...dPhone2=4320
The Difference between the One X and the One X+ is the processor, which is now a 1.7 GHz instead of a 1.4 GHz and the battery has been increased to 2100 mAh. This phone would be an ideal option if you are looking for a Supercharged Monster.
Nom, 14 Jan 2013Can any 1 plz tell what is difference between One X and One X+?One X+ over One X:
More Space (64GB).
Anonymous, 13 Jan 2013well I really don't get why are you debating on those topics in which I didn't say anything an... moreWhat a DIPLOMA..what ? Photography right ? This is phone site, not a photo studio. You in wrong site buddy, go for DSLR if u wanna talk about photo quality about DIPLOMA in. The phone its just a phone, if u wanna better exp about photo, attch ur phone glue it with your DSLR. Then we talk about photography.
Nishu11, 14 Jan 2013I appreciate your comment. here are some links that may help you to reorganize your facts and... morewell thanks for those links but i really dont trust on the articles anymore , cos articles can be biased and theres lot of difference between performance on paper and in real world and believe me I'm obsessed with cameras and photography or you can say with gadgets but if I have to choose one perfect gadget, it will always be a camera, cos it captures moments of life. well anywys thanks for the links and take care Nishu (:
Anonymous, 13 Jan 2013well I really don't get why are you debating on those topics in which I didn't say anything an... moreI appreciate your comment.
here are some links that may help you to reorganize your facts and further as a photographer u maybe interested in these things:
Good luck :)
cveks, 12 Jan 2013I disagree with every aspect.
1. HTC ONE X+ has better camera than GS3
2. Sense is MUCH BE... moreYour comment just sound you got it from the books of HTC and not from the mouth of consumers.
1. Samsung Galaxy S3 has really a SLIGHTLY BETTER camera than One X+. I've already seen and used both phones and I will say Galaxy S3 pictures has less noise and perform better in low light. When it comes to video quality Samsung Galaxy S3 is NOTICEABLY BETTER, One X+ shoots videos on framerates around 28-30fps while Samsung Galaxy S3 shoots it on a constant 30fps.
2. Sense is much better only in LOOKS but lags behind in functionality to TouchWiz. Sometimes it don't play some other video formats and even mp4 videos. It don't have a built in video player app but instead it's embedded in the gallery. And it don't show video details only tiles of videos and won't let you customize it. Also it don't have the function of locking videos. SGS3 video player played all the popular video files and the built in video player is very functional and detailed.
3. You're wrong WE DON'T NEED THE SD CARD FOR EXPANSION PURPOSES BUT FOR MEMORY FLEXIBILITY. Having a micro SD card offers you a chance to detach your files from your phone instantly. I can change my SD card like "this SD card contains movies, this SD card contains files, this SD card contains images" I mean you can have UNLIMITED memory capacity and FLEXIBILITY.
4. When the battery goes wrong it will become bloated like a tumor and will damage nearby circuits. Its like a CANCER on your phone. faulty embedded batteries can TOTALLY WRECK your phone and worst scenario is it can even EXPLODE without warning. REMOVABLE BATTERIES like SGS3 offers POWER FLEXIBILITY, SECURITY AND SAFETY. You can have UNLIMITED power backup as well as the chance to CHECK the condition of the battery because batteries is the #1 cause of phone wreckage these days.
Samsung Galaxy S3 weakness are only these things and nothing follows.
1. AMOLED display wont last long and will expect burn-in problems within 2 years. (anyway expect cheaper replacement options in the future)
2. POPULARITY, there's a LOT of imitation phones out there and also the fact that almost everyone use this phone In my country (this phone can be found everywhere). You wont feel special or proud using Samsung Galaxy S3. The design is just ALRIGHT but the fact that you can see it ANYWHERE make you see it as a low class phone design because its very COMMON. Also like iPhone 5 (dont feel special using iphone because everyone has it).
IMO HTC is the most premium ANDROID DEVICE. They really stick to their mottO QUIETLY BRILLIANT. but their company suffer low SALES because of being QUIET. but their phones are really brilliant. I agreen the design is 1000x better than SGS3 but the functionality and flexibility is also 1000x less.