HTC One X+ - user opinions and reviews

4201367

7.3
7.2
7.3

> In reply to akbalboa @ 2013-01-11 07:57 from rJMm - click to readI have 3 months with this phone and nothing has ever been scratched or whatsoever. in my case, camera is good. bearing in mind, that HTC is not a camera neither a music phone.. if u want camera go and buy it separately. HTC is for professional people... I feel sorry for what you are going through but do make thorough research before buying a phone... Iphone 5 & S3 don't have a lucent quality pictures you've anticipated... HTC For life no matter..

• 2013-01-11 13:14
  • NpAg

the phone is good but i am regretting now cos of two things and those things are very important for mee. so the first one is the camera it's really bad for a flagship model , low light quality of pics are pathetic and second thing is their cheap camera lens on one x and one x+. im really shocked to see even if u dont put ur phone on flat hard surface then also ur camera lens will definately get loads of scratches. it gets scratch even in your empty pocket. its not even a glass lens , its cheap plastic lens. i really take good care of my phone and and i never had any experience like that even in low budget phone. I am starting to hate HTC cos of their camera and their cheap camera lens , they have crossed the limit. Never gonna buy HTC in my life and they didn't allow me post my review on their site then why the hell they are asking for reviews if they can't tolerate bad reviews about their product.And others also observe their one x , I am really sure your lens is also pretty scratched , I donno how important this is for you but this must in every good phone for new and this a flagship. No more words.

• 2013-01-11 07:57
  • rJMm

i like this..... cococrunch

• 2013-01-11 05:45
  • IVZa

> In reply to confused @ 2013-01-09 01:37 from 3JL0 - click to readhtc one x series have bulging rear cam and usb-charging port is on the side, which spoils the beauty of the phone.it should be redesigned like one sv and desire sv.

• 2013-01-11 05:02
  • YTJU

> In reply to Alexinho @ 2013-01-09 23:18 from 0U2% - click to readI beg to differ..
I own both phones the difference is there on 40%... And One X+ is quick on every angle.... HTC for life no matter what... HTC butterfly here I come

• 2013-01-10 19:43
  • f0wm

Hi.. I have this phone for almost a month now and I really like this phone. It runs very fast and smooth. My phone last only for 2 days on normal used without gaming and calls only texting. The brightness is set to 75% because it's more clearer and contrast is good at this percentage of brightness. Is this really normal for a 2100mah battery capacity on this device? I have never reach 3 days since I bought this phone. I really appreciate your advice. Thanks..

• 2013-01-10 18:57
  • v0I0

Hi.. I have this phone for almost a month now and I really like this phone. It runs very fast and smooth. My phone last only for 2 days on normal used without gaming. The brightness is set to 75% because it's more clearer and contrast is good at this percentage of brightness. Is this really normal for a 2100mah battery capacity on this device? I have never reach 3 days on normal used on this phone.

• 2013-01-10 18:25
  • v0I0

> In reply to Alexinho @ 2013-01-09 23:18 from 0U2% - click to readin x plus Ui also changed. Home screen carousel turns 360 degrees. in x u have to flip back to get to the first homescreen.

• 2013-01-10 08:20
  • 7tK0

It was rumored to be coming to t-mobile in september. It's no January and nothing! No more rumors or nothing!

• 2013-01-10 02:26
  • qRf2

> In reply to Caschpar @ 2013-01-09 12:50 from Sf97 - click to readfirstly allow me to say thank you vey much caschpar for giving tim to answer my Q secondly i realy appreciate the valuable advice i will go for htc one x+ an wont even wait for HTC Butterfluy
thanks again

• 2013-01-09 23:52
  • 3JL0

> In reply to Caschpar @ 2013-01-09 12:50 from Sf97 - click to readfirstly allow me to say thank you vey much for giving tim to answer my Q secondly i realy appreciate the valuable advice i will go for htc one x+ an wont even wait for HTC Butterfluy
thanks again

• 2013-01-09 23:45
  • 3JL0

> In reply to ammy04 @ 2013-01-09 22:03 from 7j$V - click to readAs a HTC One X owner I can say that the biggest differences between these this 2 is that the One X+ has bigger memory and runs a little bit faster.So if you already have One X is not worth it to trade it for One X+.

• 2013-01-09 23:18
  • 0U2%

Can u specify camera clarity of this phone?
Coz I had use htc one x .. before camera quality wss totally blurred so guys pls let me know
How's the camera clarity of this phone

• 2013-01-09 22:03
  • 7j$V

world the best phone ever......

• 2013-01-09 16:57
  • 2Z4D

GUys what are ur current firmware?
looks like the one x got 1.28
and my one x+ is still 1.17.707.1

• 2013-01-09 15:46
  • t7KH

Mine is coming in 6 days,Htc one x+ is the best go for it.. Or else you will regret not having it!!

• 2013-01-09 14:56
  • Nv96

My new phone coming next week.. htc one x+ is the best

• 2013-01-09 14:52
  • Nv96

> In reply to confused...! @ 2013-01-07 13:08 from 3JL0 - click to readHello,

I had the possibility to test the SIII and now i got the one x+. Htc is 20 better constructed. It's like the Iphone, one slot for nano sim and that's it. no crapy plastic back cover, no rounded corners on the glas top. Just a solid peace of hardware. regarding the technical data, my battery last's with insert coin rom at least two days on the rooted one x+, which si great. the sense ui is also far better than the Galaxy interface. all in one: get the one x+ ;)

• 2013-01-09 12:50
  • Sf97

go for htc 1x+

• 2013-01-09 11:53
  • w49f
  • F

thanks my dear i will go for HTC one x +

• 2013-01-09 01:37
  • 3JL0
Total of 1764 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X+.