HTC One X+ - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.3
7.2
7.3

My phone is now running on 4.1.1 and htc sense 4.0....pls tell me how to update to 4.2.2 and sense 5.0,,blinkfeed..pls pls pls..

• 2013-11-09 17:04
  • uvfs

go to setting sound incoming calls un check quit ring on pick up

• 2013-11-09 12:04
  • ut%2

The pogo pins on the back of my htc one x+ is not working when connecting to an external charger...
Somebody pliz tell me is it a software or hardware problem.

• 2013-11-08 17:06
  • t}9a

hi i ma using htc one x+ last 8 months. i got 4.2.2 and Blinkfeed 5 also.we are waiting for 4.4 and sence 5.5 in india. it's available or not. we ur uing blinkfeed 5 battery drain very fast. so please release it india any time. we r waiting....we like htc....as our suggestions:
As per software lease more updates and added some feature our own. you will get more sales in india...

• 2013-11-04 03:42
  • t}fD

my htc one x plus is heating up very quickly.. i brought about 3 days before. when i played wild bolld for 15 minutes, the temperature in "du battery saver" shows 47degree celcius. is this common in every handset or there is something defect..??

• 2013-11-01 14:59
  • U$4j

> In reply to krishman316 @ 2013-10-21 06:09 from RBA$ - click to readYou're right, htc one x+ does'nt support all video and audio codec. Especially AC3 audio codect. But when I upgrade to 4.2.2 jelly bean, it does support mkv video format but still the movie is not smooth. I suggest you download Archos video player from playstore. It does support all video and audio codects. It runs perfectly any of my video hd or full hd.

• 2013-11-01 14:45
  • t7}5

Rabi go to settings and add sound or sides volume bottom.i really enjoy my one x plus.i do not one issue even when I broke the screen and replaced it.

• 2013-11-01 14:16
  • ftKc

The phone is great.i use it and galaxy s4. I love both

• 2013-11-01 14:07
  • ftKc

HTC phones tend to heat up. so buy at your own risk. :D

• 2013-11-01 12:09
  • 9Lbi

Is the update to Android 4.3 is coming to HTC one X+

• 2013-10-30 11:44
  • 8jpX

hey guys..i wolud like to buy an htc phone tell me ur opinion abt tat

• 2013-10-29 18:11
  • nXIQ

i m getting the problem with the network signal.....i m using 2 phones i.e. iphone 5 and htc one x+...in iphone 5 shows the network signal and in htc one x plus it doesnot show the signal....plz help me out

• 2013-10-22 17:35
  • v{Qx

> In reply to shee @ 2013-10-15 15:10 from U@qw - click to readI have solution for ur problem..
If ur alrdy update jb 4.2

Pls off ur blinkfeed or less use .i mean..example use fb.n twiter .only chose less then 3 type for u blinkfeed...

Ur draining happen cost it load all type ur blinkfeed..n drain u bttry like monster..so.. my advice close or chose 2 only for ur blinkfeed. Htc still have problem with limit there btrry manager..
Good luck for this trick..

• 2013-10-21 13:31
  • vV5G

> In reply to harnoorhtc @ 2013-10-20 16:00 from rJHV - click to readHello.. i have answer for u.. after u update jb 4.2 u need off ur blink feed for less ur r@m user.. that all.. all same as before.. just less use blinkfeed that all..

• 2013-10-21 13:25
  • vV5G

Dear Friends, I bought htc one x+ very recently with Rs.30,000. Later I found that it is not supporting all video files and every video file getting struct. Like how china phones plays a video with slow motion not smoothly. I was really annoying with this, rest is happy with this handset. plz let me know your suggestions. its been happening even after I upgraded to 4.2.2. Kindly help me out frndz

• 2013-10-21 06:09
  • RBA$

> In reply to Ted @ 2013-10-07 19:57 from mTWC - click to readDear Ted,there is system update for 4.2 available in about in settings,its 402mb file,plz tell should I update or ignore,if its consuming more ram than before or same consumption of ram,I'm afraid coz its already using 750mb ram without running any app behind?

• 2013-10-20 16:00
  • rJHV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-20 00:20 from uPGq - click to readDear friend I'm too getting 4.2 update from HTC in about,plz tell if its worth it,or I should ignore it,if its hanging after update,or its good?

• 2013-10-20 15:56
  • rJHV

> In reply to Bubble @ 2013-10-18 16:50 from nYRw - click to readJust got an update for 4.2.....feeling awesome...there z no other device like this...gives u a send of pride when.u hold.this in ur hands...

• 2013-10-20 00:20
  • uPGq

GSMArena please add that it can be updated to android 4.2 =)
other than that good device

• 2013-10-18 16:50
  • nYRw

> In reply to ONE x @ 2013-10-12 18:48 from K1Ct - click to readOne X Plus is the best phone of HTC after One and Butterfly.It has 64 GB memory,gps with Glonass,HTML 5 browser, 360 degree infinite scrolling carousel home screen, ULP Geforce 2 GPU,higher power processor and more.One X has issues like WiFi death grip,heating up and hanging.

• 2013-10-18 08:02
  • t1$8
Total of 1748 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X+.