HTC One X+ - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.3
7.2
7.3

> In reply to ONE x @ 2013-10-12 18:48 from K1Ct - click to readOne X Plus is the best phone of HTC after One and Butterfly.It has 64 GB memory,gps with Glonass,HTML 5 browser, 360 degree infinite scrolling carousel home screen, ULP Geforce 2 GPU,higher power processor and more.One X has issues like WiFi death grip,heating up and hanging.

• 2013-10-18 08:02
  • t1$8

Agree with rebuilt this phone with better quality of hardware, i have one x+ but with bad quality,screen flex at the bottom first time a little bit but after months it gets worst now i have touchscreen problem,i love htc phones but please htc please,make your products worth with the money,make your products quality better..thanks

• 2013-10-16 10:19
  • sEJ6

battery drains out....and some time its has HTC errors..please fix the problem.

• 2013-10-15 15:10
  • U@qw

I wonder if this will get the Sense 5.5 update?

• 2013-10-15 10:51
  • t7Rw

> In reply to HT @ 2013-09-26 07:34 from 3LBY - click to readdo you face any media and ring volume problem??
my htc one x+ media and ring volume is very low; it is normal at the start but it automatically reduces....

• 2013-10-14 18:19
  • t}UF

> In reply to KasiVishwa @ 2013-09-27 08:20 from NG%1 - click to readdo you face any media and ring volume problem??

• 2013-10-14 18:14

• 2013-10-14 18:12
  • t}UF

> In reply to Ted @ 2013-10-07 19:57 from mTWC - click to readdo you face any media and ring volume problem??
my htc one x+ media and ring volume is very low; it is normal in the start but it automatically reduces its volume....

• 2013-10-14 18:06
  • t}UF

> In reply to sam @ 2013-10-14 13:32 from tUn7 - click to readdo you face any media and ring volume problem??

• 2013-10-14 18:04
  • t}UF

I like 4.2.2 nd sense 5...now my one x+ look like a super phone..

• 2013-10-14 13:32
  • tUn7

somebody please tell me why the media and ringing volume of the phone slows down automatically.
And the battery drains too fast, doesn't last even for a single day with very light use, please tell me how to optimize the battery power

• 2013-10-13 17:12
  • t@yY

somebody please tell me how to manage the battery power.
it drains to fast, it doesn't last even for a single day with very less use.

• 2013-10-13 16:52
  • t@yY

> In reply to divino_john @ 2013-10-11 13:19 from w0Pt - click to readHTC ONE X also can update to 4.2.2 not just for ONE X+

• 2013-10-12 18:48
  • K1Ct

An*mal is this phone. It would not charge. After waiting forever for clash of clans to be available on android then the phone went dead. Now it's on its way to the service leve which will take WEEKS, WEEKS! bwis*t! Anim*l!

• 2013-10-12 00:29
  • DQn2

I owned HTC one X+,, and i like the upgrade of 4.2.2 its awsome,hehehe i experience the blinkfeed,,

• 2013-10-11 13:19
  • w0Pt

• 2013-10-11 13:14
  • w0Pt

When I got the One+, I bought it because I was very pleased with the Nexus One what was a HTC as well. But since I got the One+, Bluetooth and GPS wasnt working well. After a software upgrade a few month ago, Bluetooth is usable but the GPS is anoying me a lot. Like when I am sitting in front of a red light, 30 sec later the GPS thinks I am turning already. Or when there is a street a couple hundret yards besidde the road I am on, the GPS shows that I am on that road even I am not. That is anoying me a lot. Never again a HTC. Can't wait for the new Nexus 5 since I am hoping that works better since Google is behind that.

• 2013-10-08 23:01
  • 4Qx%

I like HTC one x +, but once I upgraded it to android 4.2.2 it lost it functionality. I would say that HTC Android 4.2.2 is a disaster! Do not Upgrade it to Android 4.2.2!!!!

• 2013-10-07 19:57
  • mTWC

> In reply to Saketh @ 2013-09-30 08:12 from YQGR - click to readn hox+ even got better nvidia tegra and battery, lol

• 2013-10-07 08:35
  • KA0n

Guyz jus disable the BlinkFeed ... Try this coz it will b syncing this course the battery drain fast ..

• 2013-10-06 13:47
  • uunn
Total of 1729 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X+.