HTC One X+ - user opinions and reviews

7.2
7.3

for all battery issues with One X+ try below steps

1:turn off your phone
2:connect the charger to the phone & you should see the orange or red led light which indicates that your phone is charging (phone should be off)
3:now press & hold volume down & power button together for 2 minutes minimum
4:you should see that red capacitive touch buttons on your phones are blinking
5:now restart your phone & it should give you a good battery backup

lemme know if any issues

Thanks & Regards
Marzaan

• 2013-11-14 04:19
  • XNtq
  • F

> In reply to Kalph @ 2013-10-05 15:45 from utRw - click to readHeyy how to do that stuff can u plss sugg.

• 2013-11-14 02:43
  • U@$D

hi friends pls suggest me can i buy HTC one x+ or HTC one x

• 2013-11-13 07:32
  • bChR

Frnds plz tell should I exchange my one x+ 64 gb with iPhone 4s 16gb with unknown person on olx,is this safe?
I want small screen

• 2013-11-12 07:12
  • rJHN

HI m not able to connect my phone to pc... no mass storage option showing in my Htc1x+... when i connect to pc it only shows abt HTC sync manager and related to that..... please help.. as m not able to transfer data from my pc to phone... please advise step by step

• 2013-11-11 21:06
  • NR2b

change the decoder from the current to other

• 2013-11-11 16:11
  • uuVZ

Hey just find for android battery calibration and do as the guide say ur batery will be callibrated and gives you better life here on

• 2013-11-10 07:38
  • vI7m

hey guys..i wolud like to buy an htc one x+ tell me ur opinion abt tat

• 2013-11-09 19:13
  • utx{

please help
I bought one x+ two weeks ago
I have a big problem
when the battery is still about 20 % remaining
it declines very fast within less than 5 minutes
for information
I charge the battery fully
my OS is jelly bean 4.1.1
I charged it about 4 times
I use it minimally
Is there any solution or I must refer to warranty
Thanks :)

• 2013-11-09 18:40
  • 9xHH

My phone is now running on 4.1.1 and htc sense 4.0....pls tell me how to update to 4.2.2 and sense 5.0,,blinkfeed..pls pls pls..

• 2013-11-09 17:04
  • uvfs

go to setting sound incoming calls un check quit ring on pick up

• 2013-11-09 12:04
  • ut%2

The pogo pins on the back of my htc one x+ is not working when connecting to an external charger...
Somebody pliz tell me is it a software or hardware problem.

• 2013-11-08 17:06
  • t}9a

hi i ma using htc one x+ last 8 months. i got 4.2.2 and Blinkfeed 5 also.we are waiting for 4.4 and sence 5.5 in india. it's available or not. we ur uing blinkfeed 5 battery drain very fast. so please release it india any time. we r waiting....we like htc....as our suggestions:
As per software lease more updates and added some feature our own. you will get more sales in india...

• 2013-11-04 03:42
  • t}fD

my htc one x plus is heating up very quickly.. i brought about 3 days before. when i played wild bolld for 15 minutes, the temperature in "du battery saver" shows 47degree celcius. is this common in every handset or there is something defect..??

• 2013-11-01 14:59
  • U$4j

> In reply to krishman316 @ 2013-10-21 06:09 from RBA$ - click to readYou're right, htc one x+ does'nt support all video and audio codec. Especially AC3 audio codect. But when I upgrade to 4.2.2 jelly bean, it does support mkv video format but still the movie is not smooth. I suggest you download Archos video player from playstore. It does support all video and audio codects. It runs perfectly any of my video hd or full hd.

• 2013-11-01 14:45
  • t7}5

Rabi go to settings and add sound or sides volume bottom.i really enjoy my one x plus.i do not one issue even when I broke the screen and replaced it.

• 2013-11-01 14:16
  • ftKc

The phone is great.i use it and galaxy s4. I love both

• 2013-11-01 14:07
  • ftKc

HTC phones tend to heat up. so buy at your own risk. :D

• 2013-11-01 12:09
  • 9Lbi

Is the update to Android 4.3 is coming to HTC one X+

• 2013-10-30 11:44
  • 8jpX

hey guys..i wolud like to buy an htc phone tell me ur opinion abt tat

• 2013-10-29 18:11
  • nXIQ
Total of 1757 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X+.