HTC One X+ - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.3
7.2
7.3

Rabi go to settings and add sound or sides volume bottom.i really enjoy my one x plus.i do not one issue even when I broke the screen and replaced it.

• 2013-11-01 14:16
  • ftKc

The phone is great.i use it and galaxy s4. I love both

• 2013-11-01 14:07
  • ftKc

HTC phones tend to heat up. so buy at your own risk. :D

• 2013-11-01 12:09
  • 9Lbi

Is the update to Android 4.3 is coming to HTC one X+

• 2013-10-30 11:44
  • 8jpX

hey guys..i wolud like to buy an htc phone tell me ur opinion abt tat

• 2013-10-29 18:11
  • nXIQ

i m getting the problem with the network signal.....i m using 2 phones i.e. iphone 5 and htc one x+...in iphone 5 shows the network signal and in htc one x plus it doesnot show the signal....plz help me out

• 2013-10-22 17:35
  • v{Qx

> In reply to shee @ 2013-10-15 15:10 from U@qw - click to readI have solution for ur problem..
If ur alrdy update jb 4.2

Pls off ur blinkfeed or less use .i mean..example use fb.n twiter .only chose less then 3 type for u blinkfeed...

Ur draining happen cost it load all type ur blinkfeed..n drain u bttry like monster..so.. my advice close or chose 2 only for ur blinkfeed. Htc still have problem with limit there btrry manager..
Good luck for this trick..

• 2013-10-21 13:31
  • vV5G

> In reply to harnoorhtc @ 2013-10-20 16:00 from rJHV - click to readHello.. i have answer for u.. after u update jb 4.2 u need off ur blink feed for less ur r@m user.. that all.. all same as before.. just less use blinkfeed that all..

• 2013-10-21 13:25
  • vV5G

Dear Friends, I bought htc one x+ very recently with Rs.30,000. Later I found that it is not supporting all video files and every video file getting struct. Like how china phones plays a video with slow motion not smoothly. I was really annoying with this, rest is happy with this handset. plz let me know your suggestions. its been happening even after I upgraded to 4.2.2. Kindly help me out frndz

• 2013-10-21 06:09
  • RBA$

> In reply to Ted @ 2013-10-07 19:57 from mTWC - click to readDear Ted,there is system update for 4.2 available in about in settings,its 402mb file,plz tell should I update or ignore,if its consuming more ram than before or same consumption of ram,I'm afraid coz its already using 750mb ram without running any app behind?

• 2013-10-20 16:00
  • rJHV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-20 00:20 from uPGq - click to readDear friend I'm too getting 4.2 update from HTC in about,plz tell if its worth it,or I should ignore it,if its hanging after update,or its good?

• 2013-10-20 15:56
  • rJHV

> In reply to Bubble @ 2013-10-18 16:50 from nYRw - click to readJust got an update for 4.2.....feeling awesome...there z no other device like this...gives u a send of pride when.u hold.this in ur hands...

• 2013-10-20 00:20
  • uPGq

GSMArena please add that it can be updated to android 4.2 =)
other than that good device

• 2013-10-18 16:50
  • nYRw

> In reply to ONE x @ 2013-10-12 18:48 from K1Ct - click to readOne X Plus is the best phone of HTC after One and Butterfly.It has 64 GB memory,gps with Glonass,HTML 5 browser, 360 degree infinite scrolling carousel home screen, ULP Geforce 2 GPU,higher power processor and more.One X has issues like WiFi death grip,heating up and hanging.

• 2013-10-18 08:02
  • t1$8

Agree with rebuilt this phone with better quality of hardware, i have one x+ but with bad quality,screen flex at the bottom first time a little bit but after months it gets worst now i have touchscreen problem,i love htc phones but please htc please,make your products worth with the money,make your products quality better..thanks

• 2013-10-16 10:19
  • sEJ6

battery drains out....and some time its has HTC errors..please fix the problem.

• 2013-10-15 15:10
  • U@qw

I wonder if this will get the Sense 5.5 update?

• 2013-10-15 10:51
  • t7Rw

> In reply to HT @ 2013-09-26 07:34 from 3LBY - click to readdo you face any media and ring volume problem??
my htc one x+ media and ring volume is very low; it is normal at the start but it automatically reduces....

• 2013-10-14 18:19
  • t}UF

> In reply to KasiVishwa @ 2013-09-27 08:20 from NG%1 - click to readdo you face any media and ring volume problem??

• 2013-10-14 18:14

• 2013-10-14 18:12
  • t}UF
Total of 1742 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X+.