HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.5
7.4
7.4

Hey ! anyone plz tell me about the battery timing of HTC one X & HTC one S.. which of them have better battery timing. on regular use... ???

• 2014-10-25 19:45
  • p6rc

> In reply to Anyemi @ 2014-08-31 21:09 from fsT5 - click to readUse cm11 base 4.4.4 endeavoru

• 2014-10-23 06:37
  • PTG3

> In reply to mean machine @ 2014-10-14 05:31 from Hktb - click to readTry brush ur speaker

• 2014-10-23 06:31
  • PTG3

> In reply to alfacino @ 2014-09-28 11:00 from ftKc - click to readi've been having the same problem. it started after i updated my phone in 2013.
. sometimes i'm able to take few pics, but if i go to gallery to check my picture or maybe just checking my whatsapp after that, the camera image just become still at the last image taken. the phone will say 'unable to initialize camera' . i've eve tried the 'clear cache' thing as told by the HTC helpline but it only solve the problem temporarily. The camera still cant work n this really dissappoint me as everything in this phone is great .
-other than battery life and now, camera problem.

pls help.
should I send this phone to local shop? as my warranty has expired.

• 2014-10-22 18:31
  • tVng

my HTC One X 32GB, wifi dropped the signal, please help...

• 2014-10-22 16:14
  • Q}4h

> In reply to Jeffrlmy @ 2014-10-22 08:08 from IVSd - click to readit happened when i open my htc one x. it just the wifi pins not properly attach to the back housing.

• 2014-10-22 10:36
  • thcR

Im using this phone 2.4 years... spec are good... last two month i was change my phone battery because of battery life not enough support me more then 8 hours for middle use ....
but after battery change was same problem ... now im using 2100 mah ... and one more problem is wifi signal very weak .... any suggestion for this issue ????

• 2014-10-22 08:08
  • IVSd

my phone won't come again.pls help

• 2014-10-19 13:08
  • ftVi

Android 4.2+

• 2014-10-15 14:44
  • M%e9

> In reply to SHARON @ 2014-10-09 07:33 from vG@p - click to readno this is not phone problem justn open your fone and clean the ear speakers and the problem will be solved

• 2014-10-15 07:26
  • 6PSg

From last one month my one x speaker is not working properly ..there is a great distortion in the sound and the sound is buffering ...this happened after I gave my phone in the service center in India ...pls help ..what can I do to make my sound better :c

• 2014-10-14 05:31
  • Hktb

> In reply to SHARON @ 2014-10-09 07:38 from vG@p - click to readi also had the same problem. After some research i found out that the earpiece speaker will get easily clogged with dust and dirt. so i cleaned it with a brush, which its bristles are hard enough like a tooth brush. Woooow ........and now... i have turn down the volume. .....try it....

• 2014-10-13 09:17
  • nTRY

> In reply to Chris1654 @ 2014-05-29 01:41 from Db@Y - click to readany remedy for low sound while attanding calls..i am also facing same issue

• 2014-10-09 07:38
  • vG@p

my htc one x doesnt have ear volium,,kindly advise anyone whether it is phone problem

• 2014-10-09 07:33
  • vG@p

my phone network cannot switch to 3G, what should I do

• 2014-10-08 15:16
  • ftKa

> In reply to sayvia @ 2014-10-01 10:50 from Nw%T - click to readWorse come to worse, change your battery!
It is really not that hard, all you need is something thin and plastic for removing the back-case, and a small cross head screwdriver. There are also quite a few guides on YouTube; I did mine a little while ago and swapped it with a HTC One X+ battery at 2100MAh and it's great! :D

• 2014-10-01 22:59
  • mAn8

> In reply to sayvia @ 2014-10-01 10:50 from Nw%T - click to readTry this: switch off your mobile. Then press and hold the power and volume rocker (up or down I don't exactly remember, so try them both whichever works) together. It will redirect you to a white screen with some options.
Click on restore. Hope that helps you.

• 2014-10-01 16:51
  • 6Qg0

my htc one x went off due to battery being critically low. ever since then, it wont charge when i plug in power source. the charging signal light only keeps on blinking yet it wont charge. how do i solve this issue. i really love this phone

• 2014-10-01 10:50
  • Nw%T

It's a very good phone. Better than other I hold Includes Iphone. It's strong and speed. Easy to recover.
Once a time slip on the road while I am driving my bike, nothing happened my phone just some crash on edge and screen. But still working properly. Without any complaints. Thanks my god.

• 2014-09-29 23:21
  • Hkt}

> In reply to alfacino @ 2014-09-28 11:00 from ftKc - click to readPls send ur phone to the company they will solve it. Don't give to the local shop.

• 2014-09-29 23:10
  • Hkt}
Total of 6537 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.