HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.5
7.4
7.4

> In reply to Gustash @ 2015-06-28 17:53 from pXJM - click to readto be honest i do find the batery comes up short. but other than that i love the phone. i find the features very easy to use. but yer the battery life does suck donkey balls.

• 2015-06-30 11:43
  • nqmJ

> In reply to zeeshan @ 2015-06-27 19:29 from KI$4 - click to readThis phone is absolute garbage! The battery goes away like the wind, it takes 5 hours to charge, the SOC is so slow you'll find yourself struggling to just unlock the phone and it has serious cellular problems, specially the Wi-Fi. If anyone is considering this phone today, DON'T buy it, you'll soon regret it. You're much much better off with a Moto E 4G (2015) or a Moto G (2014) for that price!

• 2015-06-28 17:53
  • pXJM

> In reply to kimz @ 2015-06-24 08:31 from 9xIU - click to readContact the service provider and do not fiddle with the phone.

• 2015-06-28 09:12
  • XPJc

Its a real marvel. Sadly the software is outdated.

• 2015-06-28 09:11
  • XPJc

how is its battery timing? I wana buy this phone.

• 2015-06-27 19:29
  • KI$4

I bought this phone and i cant assess sim toolkit servises, what can i do please

• 2015-06-24 08:31
  • 9xIU

restore your mobile then auto rotate will perfect

• 2015-06-18 15:45
  • 6P96

Great phone. Have been using it over the past 3 years since it's release and I've never had technical difficulties with it. Battery life is still good. More over, I've been using it for the past 2 years with no casing or screen protector but there are no visible scratches, it still looks new so the material must be high quality.

But it has been 3 years now so it's slower now with the latest apps and a ?problem? I've noticed is that it CAN get VERY hot when running CPU intensive apps like games, a problem that has been there since I got it so battery life drops drastically when playing Games or watching video. Also, it's wifi reception range isn't very good though it gets excellent 3G speeds.

Only posting this now as I am finally upgrading to samsung galaxy s6 but this HTC was great in the time I used it.

• 2015-06-17 13:15
  • A}LD

I've had this phone for over 2 years and never had a problem with it It's great and very user friendly. The only problem I have with it is you must have a headset to listen to music unless it's played from youtube. The volume on this phone is weak and hard to hear with out headphones. Battery life is good and better than some but streaming and playing Videos does use up the power fast. The after market chargers I bought were just as expensive as the original but the original is the best. All the others have failed. All in all a top little device.

• 2015-06-15 23:49
  • vCJR

volume is too low can't hear from the earpiece, phone has stopped auto rotate and has touch problems from the softkeys

• 2015-06-15 01:51
  • r00B

Hi.... The orginal charger to this phones, breaks quick... i bought a new one... now it works perfect...
The network here in Kenya are terrible... i must charge all the time... in Sweden once a day whit frequently using.... other wise i n normal use, every second day.

• 2015-06-13 10:23
  • Nu7m

I've been using over 1 year. Battery life is very terrible.

• 2015-06-09 06:56
  • 9x1e

Hai...why is it i cant adjust the brightness of my htc one x? How can i resolve it?

• 2015-06-08 13:04
  • t7Xh

Hi
I do have HTC One X for last couple of years. This year it was requiring frequent charging which is no good in long journeys.
Last week it has stopped charging completely. It seems that some chip has broken where it connects with charger. I am happy to buy another phone but I would like my pictures to be transferred which also require charge. I have been to shop to get it fixed but they are suppose to delete all data first as a policy before fixing the problem.
any suggestion or advice regarding how I charge it to transfer my data????

• 2015-05-31 15:25
  • 3xET

I do have this HTC one X for last couple of years. Battery started to discharge quickly this year which is no good especially when doing journeys. It has suddenly developed problem with charging. Therefore, I can't charge it. It seems that some chip is broken where it attaches to charger. I am happy to buy another phone but I would like to transfer my pictures from it. This also require charge. I have been to store but they need to delete the data as a policy before fixing the problem.
I would like to charge it to transfer my data especially picture. Any suggestion???

• 2015-05-31 15:16
  • 3xET

what whats it to heat so much when charging, am just 3days with it

• 2015-05-29 14:49
  • fmR9

I'm just about to put my 3 year old HTC One X out to pasture.
First two years with the phone were fine. Battery wasn't brilliant, but not bad. The last 12 months the phone has overheated, the battery disappears too rapidly and it's slowed down. But overall I was impressed by the phone and served me well for far longer than I expected. . . .
Now what should get to replace it?

• 2015-05-29 10:16
  • M$ea

bought my HTC One X on Dec 2012. the phone works really well until today. accidentally drops few times but never had any scratches or cracks on the phone screen. decided to buy new Desire 826 because this phone software already outdated that make it lag.

• 2015-05-28 07:14
  • HjBD

I've used the phone for around 7 months bought it new from Dubai. Over the months the phone would heat too much.
Last month it started hanging and suddenly went black. I took it to a technician and its still persisting. Black screen, and sometimes can vibrate.
I tried getting to HTC customer care, there is no official HTC customer care line. Been very disappointed and I can never advise anyone to buy HTC products again.
Substandard just!
+256790790422- Moses

• 2015-05-25 11:57
  • Ia7c

I've had mine for 3 years now on a plan, 2 years in it starts spazzing (calling people randomly, buttons shake) and the soft buttons stopped working (thank goodness for the app Button Saviour). Anyway, it has terrible battery life, especially if you're using the camera.

I've done factory resets many times, doesn't help.
And the bottom of my screen (where the keyboard is) doesn't work so I can't type certain letters...

Today I get a new phone!!

• 2015-05-22 20:29
  • 5Dn5
Total of 6658 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.