HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.5
7.4
7.4

> In reply to Jeffrlmy @ 2014-10-22 08:08 from IVSd - click to readit happened when i open my htc one x. it just the wifi pins not properly attach to the back housing.

• 2014-10-22 10:36
  • thcR

Im using this phone 2.4 years... spec are good... last two month i was change my phone battery because of battery life not enough support me more then 8 hours for middle use ....
but after battery change was same problem ... now im using 2100 mah ... and one more problem is wifi signal very weak .... any suggestion for this issue ????

• 2014-10-22 08:08
  • IVSd

my phone won't come again.pls help

• 2014-10-19 13:08
  • ftVi

Android 4.2+

• 2014-10-15 14:44
  • M%e9

> In reply to SHARON @ 2014-10-09 07:33 from vG@p - click to readno this is not phone problem justn open your fone and clean the ear speakers and the problem will be solved

• 2014-10-15 07:26
  • 6PSg

From last one month my one x speaker is not working properly ..there is a great distortion in the sound and the sound is buffering ...this happened after I gave my phone in the service center in India ...pls help ..what can I do to make my sound better :c

• 2014-10-14 05:31
  • Hktb

> In reply to SHARON @ 2014-10-09 07:38 from vG@p - click to readi also had the same problem. After some research i found out that the earpiece speaker will get easily clogged with dust and dirt. so i cleaned it with a brush, which its bristles are hard enough like a tooth brush. Woooow ........and now... i have turn down the volume. .....try it....

• 2014-10-13 09:17
  • nTRY

> In reply to Chris1654 @ 2014-05-29 01:41 from Db@Y - click to readany remedy for low sound while attanding calls..i am also facing same issue

• 2014-10-09 07:38
  • vG@p

my htc one x doesnt have ear volium,,kindly advise anyone whether it is phone problem

• 2014-10-09 07:33
  • vG@p

my phone network cannot switch to 3G, what should I do

• 2014-10-08 15:16
  • ftKa

> In reply to sayvia @ 2014-10-01 10:50 from Nw%T - click to readWorse come to worse, change your battery!
It is really not that hard, all you need is something thin and plastic for removing the back-case, and a small cross head screwdriver. There are also quite a few guides on YouTube; I did mine a little while ago and swapped it with a HTC One X+ battery at 2100MAh and it's great! :D

• 2014-10-01 22:59
  • mAn8

> In reply to sayvia @ 2014-10-01 10:50 from Nw%T - click to readTry this: switch off your mobile. Then press and hold the power and volume rocker (up or down I don't exactly remember, so try them both whichever works) together. It will redirect you to a white screen with some options.
Click on restore. Hope that helps you.

• 2014-10-01 16:51
  • 6Qg0

my htc one x went off due to battery being critically low. ever since then, it wont charge when i plug in power source. the charging signal light only keeps on blinking yet it wont charge. how do i solve this issue. i really love this phone

• 2014-10-01 10:50
  • Nw%T

It's a very good phone. Better than other I hold Includes Iphone. It's strong and speed. Easy to recover.
Once a time slip on the road while I am driving my bike, nothing happened my phone just some crash on edge and screen. But still working properly. Without any complaints. Thanks my god.

• 2014-09-29 23:21
  • Hkt}

> In reply to alfacino @ 2014-09-28 11:00 from ftKc - click to readPls send ur phone to the company they will solve it. Don't give to the local shop.

• 2014-09-29 23:10
  • Hkt}

this phone is so nice.... compared to all phone i was used especially camera.

but my phone spiker no sound even the time is ringing no sound i think the problem is for playing audio video no sound... help me please

• 2014-09-29 21:48
  • ftP4

Good phone but the camira &the batry live is not
good

• 2014-09-29 02:55
  • fuPw

hi, my htc one x camera stoped working for like over a year now as in it not responding pls who can help me on how to fix it.

cheers

• 2014-09-28 11:00
  • ftKc

this phone is the best in nepal,i sent more then 20 pieces its work so nicely.i love it

• 2014-09-27 20:48
  • m27@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-17 19:42 from ttLx - click to readThere was one in forum mall. But now it's no more.
I've had mine for 2 years now. I started having the same problem -to an extent- .
Click on restore. Hope that helps you.

• 2014-09-27 07:21
  • 6Qfn
Total of 6532 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.