HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.5
7.4
7.4

I have been using the one x for 3 months now and I think that it is a brilliant phone. I have one slight issue with it though the external speaker is very soft i often miss phone calls whilst in busy areas like malls.

• 2012-09-25 08:08
  • fwf%

> In reply to cheap @ 2012-09-18 01:19 from YUfC - click to readIs it realy true?? I swear to god..if yes then it'l surely come as best smart phone around d whole world so far. My que is when it will release in india? Do you have any idea?

• 2012-09-25 07:53
  • tU37

I've been wondering,,why in almost thread its always compare on Iphone 5 vs Samsung galaxy S3. only HTC One X who always walk alone without any crucial debate versus Iphone 5.... where benchmark HTC One X more bigger than SGS 3,,,

• 2012-09-25 06:25
  • KipC

> In reply to Fisher @ 2012-09-24 12:05 from ITE} - click to readi want to buy it just tell me how

• 2012-09-25 03:05
  • vIdY

HTC make rubbish quality phones are unreliable just like last few years china phone,,,, is warranty 2 years , so what ... if lucky 3 or 5 month sent to repair a time , 2 years 3 or 4 times , after that pay money ,, try to think how about your private in the phone ? and there customer service is awful...

• 2012-09-25 02:45
  • IWdm

i just love this phone!
ive even used the s3 but i think its better and it really is.
love the graphics
nividea rocks up this phone!
only jellybean is required due to huge competition.

• 2012-09-24 22:25
  • upqA

> In reply to sara @ 2012-09-24 11:36 from PVVB - click to readOur beloved One X is only few months old, lets enjoy ICS as of now, Jelly bean will come next month, that's what I have heard/read. This is my first android device and I'm loving it, sense 4.x rocks!

• 2012-09-24 22:02
  • G6{x

> In reply to Fisher @ 2012-09-24 12:05 from ITE} - click to readI believe the battery will get better with time, that's what happened with me. And after upgrading to v4.0.4 its much better than it was with v4.0.3. But, yes if you are a heavy user (specially games) then think twice, other wise this device is a BOMB!

• 2012-09-24 21:58
  • G6{x

> In reply to Fisher @ 2012-09-24 12:05 from ITE} - click to readHTC One X is a marvelous phone, i prefer it on i-phone 5,

• 2012-09-24 20:53
  • 0uM9

I think users of HTC one x will not get jelly bean .

• 2012-09-24 16:40
  • s8aw

> In reply to Saifi @ 2012-09-24 13:30 from fxHc - click to readThat's for docking...

• 2012-09-24 13:32
  • wuca

Heya,Can AnyBody Explain Me About The 5 Li'l Dots On The Back Part Of Dis Cell Phone??
Hows It Works???

• 2012-09-24 13:30
  • fxHc

the battery sucks... if you are a heavy user.. just don't buy.. it been like a week till i got my hands on it.. and just wanna sell it with 80 USD less than the price i bought (550 USD)and there is something wrong with the live wallpapers.. they dont work properly

• 2012-09-24 12:05
  • ITE}

hi HTC ONEX users
today we got bad news.
SAMSUNG GS2 start jb4.1 update already in Europen counterS

BUT WHEN WE GET JB4.1 Still question!

• 2012-09-24 11:36
  • PVVB

I've been using this phone for about 3 months now. No problem with emails, bluetooth, call quality and etc. Only one setback that kind of annoys me at times - the camera quality. It's nothing better than my previous Samsung Galaxy S2.

I must say other than camera quality, everything else works perfectly fine!

• 2012-09-24 05:47
  • NPx7

I'm very disappointed because my one-x got dead screen
I feel it is running and the three buttons are on.. but the screen is a dead black
the technician told me that I must replace the screen and it coasts so much because the built-in sensor does not work at all and does not give the screen any command to start.... I loved the one-x but after long search on net i found similar problems with the others... what can I do?

• 2012-09-24 04:59
  • 0kPS

I was very happy when I bought it ... after 3 monthes the screen got dead ... it is a peice of dead plastic now ...I feel its running and the three buttons are on, but nothing is appear on the screen .. the technician told me that I must replace the screen because the built in sensor on it does not work
I'm very disappointed now

• 2012-09-24 04:48
  • 0kPS

> In reply to Prototips @ 2012-09-22 22:06 from ScSA - click to readyou better buy LG 4X.
LG 4X advantage HTC ONEX
1)Memory card slot(yes) :(NO)internal 32gb
2)sim card normal :sim card micro
3)battery replaceable :battery not replaceable
4)using 3g to :only 3rdpart softward
video call support

• 2012-09-24 01:54
  • PVVB
Total of 6477 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.