HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.5
7.4
7.4

i want to get a new phone soon so btn the one x and the lg optimus 4x hd which one is better

• 2012-10-08 20:49
  • fut7

iwant to buy it..would any1 like to tell me,itx gud r not?ilike it in white.bt wen i read coment.n0w im c0nfuse:s

• 2012-10-08 17:14
  • fBhn

My one x is white, bought in warranty for 680$ net hopeless in battery and camera, never updated vide its had to pay on centre HTC . Now its video playing is shaky distortion updated to 4.0.4
Most depressing brand-new is avail n same centre at 400$. Why this disparity actually each cell costs 200+$ rest is overheads. Resale is 250$. I promise in future to buy after six months updates New and price halved. I or anybody will not die or starve without it.

• 2012-10-08 16:31
  • y@Wd

Juice defender's task is to manage your phone ( connectivity, brightness control etc) so even your phone is asleep its working, so its consuming power.

I prefer not using Juice defender, I just tried to disable some apps ( bloatwares ) and manage my phone by myself than relying to Juice defender. And I saved alot of battery.

• 2012-10-08 11:27
  • uSPM

> In reply to Drake Parker @ 2012-10-07 19:21 from 6Q9g - click to readI am also using Juice Defender Ultimate...and also auto brightness is on...no internet connection on when i dont need.....but its still take 10-12 hrs maximum.... moderate use only.......and most recently i am facing a strange problem 100-90 parcent change gone down very very quickly...like with in 20 minutes.....even not use.......if u can help me plz help.............

• 2012-10-08 08:00
  • PA$m

> In reply to Drake Parker @ 2012-10-07 19:21 from 6Q9g - click to readmy htc One x suddenly battery shows 35% but originally inside 80% battery display problem.

• 2012-10-08 01:10
  • PVVB

I've had One X for about a week now and the phone is awesome. Yes i had a huge issue with battery life as it didn't even last for half of the day. But then after figuring out ways and downloading a battery saving software, it lasts for a whole day and i easily charge it when i sleep.
Battery saving ways are:
1. Turn off bluetooth and wifi when not using it.
2. Set the brightness low (even then it's easy to see).
3. Turn mobile network (from settings) off when you're not using your internet via that.
4. Remember to close the apps after using them.
5. Better to charge when switched off (not so important but still).
The software i was talking bout is 'Juice Defender', you can get it on play store in apps tab. It works for me really well.

Hope i helped. Anymore problems, you can ask me here.

• 2012-10-07 19:21
  • 6Q9g

> In reply to bhatti @ 2012-10-06 09:20 from uWxi - click to readwith Moderate use 10-12 hrs maximum..............

• 2012-10-07 13:50
  • PA$m

you please provide card slot and increase the capacity of ram till 2gb than it will worth to people

• 2012-10-07 11:24
  • veI0

This phone is so amazing in every ways... Love the quality built on it.. so far after the update my battery doesn't drain fast anymore.. waiting for jellybean... hTC one x rocks!!!!!

• 2012-10-07 10:10
  • th6$

> In reply to bhatti @ 2012-10-06 09:20 from uWxi - click to readYou can get about a day of normal use with one charge. If you are playing a lot of games or watching a lot of videos, though, it will drain quicker. The battery life is the one thing that is slightly disappointing, but charging it once a day isn't really a burden. Hope this helped :)

• 2012-10-06 23:48
  • mqM8

can anyone tell me what's the battery timing of htc one x????

• 2012-10-06 23:15
  • uWID

how many are usage of htc one x just one time fully charging

• 2012-10-06 09:20
  • uWxi

I have had the HTC ONE X for 2 weeks now, it's so amazing LOL!! itz stylish and easy to use love the features especially the beats audio!! If your looking for a mobile this is the ONE!! lol

• 2012-10-06 06:24
  • 2GDt

I want updated 4.0.4 to 4.1. You can help me.

• 2012-10-06 05:13
  • PWaa

Bye HTC: I loved this phone but I had to shift to Galaxy Note 2 due to some reasons:
Long battery charging time, it takes about 3 to 4 hours, whereas Note 2 takes half of its time to charge much higher capacity battery.
Battery back up as it is not possible to charge in between the day.
Honestly camera was not upto the mark.
Not missing Sense much after using this for 2 days.

• 2012-10-06 03:55
  • rJa$

bt htc one s have dual core processor n one x have quad core

• 2012-10-06 01:58
  • KIFa

Very good i have been with it only two days and happy with it so far.

• 2012-10-05 13:35
  • fndx

How do I know whether my one x is rooted or not.......plz help me....

• 2012-10-05 13:07
  • PEqf

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-04 03:56 from Kg%f - click to readI think the HTC ONE S is a smaller version of the One X.
It's the same android ICS with SENSE 4.0, 8 MP camera that can record 1080p video. The design is different though, but overall the screen is a 4.3" instead of 4.7"

• 2012-10-05 10:44
  • 2CE5
Total of 6570 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.