HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.5
7.4
7.4

Hi in my One X mobile, i sign in my gmail id.
Nw i can't access the moro9922@gmail.com default id..
How can i get the password again..?

• 2012-10-11 08:56
  • 04%7

> In reply to Drake Parker @ 2012-10-10 20:54 from 6QbM - click to readHTC make rubbish quality phones are unreliable just like last few years china phone,,,, is warranty 2 years , so what ... if lucky 3 or 5 month sent to repair a time , 2 years 3 or 4 times , after that pay money ,, try to think how about your private staff in the phone ,, oh ya maybe can get it back from youtube.com.. ha ha ? and there customer service is awful...

• 2012-10-11 08:01
  • TC$2

My htc one x mobile have display problem. Many line on display then blackout display. Service centre give me estimate about 19943 rs. For this problem. But why ? I have to pay gor conpany quality problem. I call toll free no. For this problem. No result . What can i do for this . Please answer

• 2012-10-11 05:08
  • Xj6I

> In reply to khan @ 2012-10-09 22:53 from 6p5v - click to readYou do know front camera is 1.3MP. it is supposed to be just okay compared to the rear one.

• 2012-10-10 20:54
  • 6QbM

> In reply to Pollob @ 2012-10-08 08:00 from PA$m - click to read10-12 hours is enough to get you through the day. For every android based phone you have to charge it once a day. Without juice defender it lasted for just 5-6 hours. Don't use auto bright, just keep it on low it's enough to see.
I use my phone excessively and it still is alive at the end of the day.
and buddy, every android based phone has battery issues as we keep on upgrading the OS, it takes up more power.

• 2012-10-10 20:51
  • 6QbM

> In reply to sara @ 2012-10-08 01:10 from PVVB - click to readSara, restart your phone or switch it off and charge it fully. I hope that will work.
If still it doesn't show battery correctly, go to the outlet you bought it from, they'll certainly fix it.

• 2012-10-10 20:47
  • 6QbM

> In reply to Alii @ 2012-10-10 14:41 from 0kIg - click to readwhat wrong with it graphic actually?

• 2012-10-10 18:49
  • tVup

> In reply to Pollob @ 2012-10-10 09:40 from PA$m - click to readYou are probably in the US. I heard people there were not getting the update. In Europe, we all can have 4.0.4 and this month we were promised to get 4.1.
As to rooting, I havent tried it yet as that will void the warranty on this handset. But I feel somewhat tempted to flash to a release by CyanogenMod. This stock Android with Sense is OK but perhaps a little too boring for me. The releases from the modding community are always nicer for geekish people :)
Other than voiding your warranty, I dont know any other problems with rooting and flashing.
Check youtube for videos how to root One X and you will see that the process is different from previous models.

• 2012-10-10 17:21
  • mtrJ

> In reply to Pollob @ 2012-10-10 09:40 from PA$m - click to readRoot checker on #GooglePlay. Plus, even if you've rooted you device, you can still get the phone's update notification but it's unable to perform the update. Where are you from? I mean what country?

• 2012-10-10 16:26
  • wcer

Don't ever buy an HTC One X

this is my phone.. not fixed yet :/ there's a huge number of One X in the repair store with lot of different problem (graphics; power button; wifi...)

so if u don't want to waste ur money just go to samsung S3
One X is much more prettier from the outside but from the inside S3 is much more better

• 2012-10-10 14:41
  • 0kIg

> In reply to parrysingh @ 2012-10-06 03:55 from rJa$ - click to readHTC make rubbish quality phones are unreliable just like last few years china phone,,,, is warranty 2 years , so what ... if lucky 3 or 5 month sent to repair a time , 2 years 3 or 4 times , after that pay money ,, try to think how about your private staff in the phone ,, oh ya maybe can get it back from youtube.com.. ha ha ? and there customer service is awful...

• 2012-10-10 11:56
  • TC$2

> In reply to sam_nick @ 2012-10-10 10:51 from uuxE - click to readHTC make rubbish quality phones are unreliable just like last few years china phone,,,, is warranty 2 years , so what ... if lucky 3 or 5 month sent to repair a time , 2 years 3 or 4 times , after that pay money ,, try to think how about your private in the phone ? and there customer service is awful...

• 2012-10-10 11:45

Dont buy One X.its really poor battery life. If u really
HTC fan got X+.I think it is really +.or u can buy sgS3 or s NOTE.

• 2012-10-10 10:51
  • uuxE

> In reply to shawon.nsu @ 2012-10-10 08:34 from Uivy - click to readHow to i know whether my HTC One X is rooted or not? Is there any way to know that? I am using this device from last 2 month still using ICS 4.0.3 and Sense 4.0....still not get the latest ICS 4.0.4 and Sense 4.1 update. alwasy show "There are no update available for your phone" so i am thinking my phone is rooted. thats why i am not getting any update. please help me..............

• 2012-10-10 09:40
  • PA$m

Is anyone ROOT this phone to 4.1 JELLY BEAN ???? Is there any issue with the ROOT ? If anyone does plz give me the link and the kernel version of that .... post ur opinion also.. thankx

• 2012-10-10 08:34
  • Uivy

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-09 17:16 from MkXA - click to readFactory reset ur phone..... then the launcher will be OK... if its taking time to load the launcher or going back to the launcher..... factory reset it plz.... ( u can copy ur apps through file manager(play store apps) and backup it)

• 2012-10-10 08:29
  • Uivy

I just got the one x about 10 days ago and overall it's a great phone but....the Wi-Fi connection is awful. Every 3 seconds it disconnects..what should I do.... Return it to att and pay a restocking fee..or send it back to HTC?? I have noticed that this seems to be a major flaw with this phone...any advice will help thx

• 2012-10-10 04:01
  • sHTV

> In reply to Drake Parker @ 2012-10-07 19:21 from 6Q9g - click to readiam using one X problem is front camera is not gud very dal what is problem camera problem

• 2012-10-09 22:53
  • 6p5v

> In reply to amy @ 2012-10-08 17:14 from fBhn - click to readfirst you check front camera than you take ok mobile is so good

• 2012-10-09 22:43
  • 6p5v

whenever i close one application it takes a little while loading going to home screen,what can i do?

• 2012-10-09 17:16
  • MkXA
Total of 6593 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.