HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

7.5
7.4
7.4

> In reply to Zyan @ 2012-10-15 19:22 from wHsA - click to readZyan

where can i get solution.......?

• 2012-10-16 10:14
  • PA$m

> In reply to shawon.nsu @ 2012-10-15 14:22 from Uivy - click to readMine also same just *******UNLOCKED******.........in BD where can i get the solution for this. how can i get update? any idea guys............

• 2012-10-16 10:12
  • PA$m

Buy this phone only for 6 months.Now I have problem on the touchscreen. No respond while i doing the texting . Send to service centre to repair. What happened to HTC One X product? Quality control is getting Bad to Worse!!!!!! Angry customer.

• 2012-10-16 03:58
  • PUmB

> In reply to Pollob @ 2012-10-15 10:40 from PA$m - click to readMine says locked,the only solution for u is to root and update.

• 2012-10-15 19:22

@ Pollob
Donít worry man. If u canít update it, then there are lots of rooted custom rooms are available with more feature like USB_ON_THE_GO and u will get more benchmark score ever with good battery backups on those....one of my cousin using samsung galaxy nexus and he is a android apps developer, he also rooted his phone without any reason (knowing the update of jelly bean) but i have seen lots of improvements. He also wanted me to root my phone but i didnít because i wanted to change to samsung galaxy s3. But i also checked s3, it has a horrible bluish display and build quality + outlook. About G&G ?? They can sell and do anything to a customer. I have seen their branded products most of them have different boxes (clone). They told me that these products come with new boxes (never seen them before/ never seen them in the internet too).
BD is a open source for people to do their own business, u should warn ur fnds as do I.

• 2012-10-15 17:32

CPU - bootmode : disabled
HW Secure boot: enabled
MODEM PATH : OFF
Jun 28 2012,11:31:28

I think u can help me now and it will also help urself..... is there any problem if my boot loader is locked??? is everything alright???

• 2012-10-15 14:22
  • Uivy

Hey guys i'm having a problem with my playstore that I can't find any games or apps paid all of them is free so it's not good ones and also I can't find any huge Games like call of duty - dirt 3 Does any one know how to solve it

• 2012-10-15 14:09
  • Ntjp

> In reply to Zyan @ 2012-10-14 21:51 from wHsA - click to readZyan
actually from now i dont believe G&G. I went there, they told me, plz wait of course its a factory unlocked phone, u will get update, just keep patient, i said everybody got it then why not me? they just said plz wait..I contact with HTC customer care by email. they r telling me my phone is purchased from UK Vodafone, its a customized unit shift to Vodafone, i gave them all the information abt my phone, they told me this phone has now custom ROM, no vodafone ROM inserted, this phone rooted by Nandita Sampat, they also told me the date when the phone rooted. they told me you will not get update in future from HTC, coz HTC update will not support ur phone, really i m feeling very bad. please try again to open HBOOT option, plz do not release any button until the HBOOT display come, at first press & Hold volume down button, dont be release the button then press & hold power button, plz do not release any button, if u release any button then mobile will start again nothing will happen, just press & hold both button, HTC customer care told me to hold this 1-2 minute but my HBOOT display come after 5-10 second later...u will find out when ur phone manufactured, factory reset option, and so many thing......remember dont release any button until the HBOOT display has come ......thanks

• 2012-10-15 10:40
  • PA$m

We purchased "One-X" one months ago, the GPU has encountered a problem and must be changed with 75% of the total purchased price. The repair shop says that so many vendors have had this trouble. The retailer delivered this poduct without guaranty.!
Be careful..

• 2012-10-15 09:43
  • HFHM

> In reply to Pollob @ 2012-10-14 20:20 from PEqf - click to readI did as u asked,nothing happened,my phone just restarted,I think u should go to g and g and discuss ur matter with them,updates with unlocked phones should not take this long,g and g cant be trusted.I bought mine a little over 2 weeks ago and mine is up to date.

• 2012-10-14 21:51

> In reply to Zyan @ 2012-10-14 17:24 from wHsA - click to readZyan

I didn,t get any update yet...I purchased it 29th July....I just want to sure it is your phone is locked or unlocked in the HBOOT option that's why I m requesting u....if your phone also unlocked as like me then I can confirm I will also get update soon....if your phone is locked then I can go g&g.....and complaint for that....if u can check it then plz do it and tell me...thanks...

• 2012-10-14 20:20
  • PEqf

> In reply to Pollob @ 2012-10-14 12:27 from PEqh - click to readMy phone is not rooted,I got my first update when I switched it on for the first time.I got many other updates including the 4.0.4 since.

• 2012-10-14 17:24
  • wHsA

> In reply to shawon.nsu @ 2012-10-14 14:12 from Uivy - click to readBettery backup mine also horrible....maximum 10 hrs....at first press and hold volume down button then press and hold power button..don't release any button until the HBOOT display come...check out now..

• 2012-10-14 15:11
  • PEqh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-14 12:57 from wHsA - click to readhopefully it will be available later this month

• 2012-10-14 14:14
  • Uivy

> In reply to Pollob @ 2012-10-14 12:37 from PEqh - click to read@POLLOB.
I tried to check HBOOT. my phone restarted after few seconds. well yes i got the update to sense 4.1 and ICS 4.04... update will remove the equalizer setting except beats audio... and improve image capture + faster user interface.... how long ur battery stays ???? mine is horrible while playing games and watching movies........

• 2012-10-14 14:12
  • Uivy

> In reply to Pollob @ 2012-10-14 12:27 from PEqh - click to readMy phone is not rooted,I got my first update when I first switched on my phone in g and g.

• 2012-10-14 12:59
  • wHsA

Did anyone get the jelly bean update in Bangladesh

• 2012-10-14 12:57

> In reply to shawon.nsu @ 2012-10-14 08:32 from Uivy - click to readShawon.nsu

what u have tried shawon? Did u get latest ICS 4.0.4 & Sense 4.1 Update...

• 2012-10-14 12:37
  • PEqh

> In reply to Zyan @ 2012-10-13 13:19 from wHsA - click to readZyan..

can u please check your HBOOT option, is that locked or unlocked....plz press volume down button then press power button & hold both button for 15-50 second....please do it for me....thanks...

• 2012-10-14 12:27
  • PEqh

Hey guys , how is the shatter time & battery life & web speed in one x?

• 2012-10-14 12:02
  • v{tM
Total of 6627 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.