Pleas i need your help I'm new with my HTC and i did forget the secret patron to open my phone i idiot register y email account on it and it seems the only way to open it. Is their any other way.?pleas help
I really appreciate all the feedbacks :-) Now I'm sold out to upgrade to this lovely device. I will also share my experience with it soon.
ONE X takes the lead this time. Its all about design, interface, build quality. Otherwise specs are almost the same for one x and s3.
I have my HOX from the end of April 2012 (two and a half months).
I'm very satisfied with it, so far:
- no call problems the signal is strong and sound is clear (after all...it's a phone, no? :)). )
- no WiFi problems: I found out that the reception is better than any of my colleagues smartphones. My HOX finds WiFi and connects to them while others can't find them(they have SG 2 or iPhone).
- the overall aspect is awesome. From screen to building materials everything is top quality and the phone feels like it should feel: a top Smartone.
- battery: in standby is awesome. It barely loses 1-2% in several hours. The highest drainage is when the phone is on 3g with internet data on. But if you use WiFi, the drainage is quite decent. Overall, with normal usage, the battery will last for a day without any problems. As a comparison test: One of my friends has an iPhone 4 (not S). And I did exactly what he did, listening to music, browsing, etc. both of us started from 100%. To my surprise his battery drained faster than my own, even if my screen is much bigger. Actually, in the evening, I had over 20% more battery than he had.
- overheating: it seems that it happens only when you charge it AND play tegra 3 games. In other cases it's neglijable.
- photos: camera is good, definitely the best HTC camera so far. It has some issues but it's par with other cameras and has the biggest angle of capture from all top smartphones. I'm satisfied, but not overly satisfied, I expected a little more :).
- no removable battery issue: there are a lot of accessories on the market, external battery the size of a lipstick that can help the powerusers. Not an issue for me. The same with the lack of external memory. I'm not a super poweruser and 26 gb are more than enough for me till now
Conclusion: I'm very satisfied with my phone. It's stylish , the sound is clear and screen is awesome and it's light and it is not a burden in the pocket. I had none of the technical faults that I heard of in forums. The only 2 problems: battery life and camera glitches are minor annoyances and are cause by poor software optimisation not by hardware so..they are fixable.
I am using htc 1 x since May 12, I have no good experience with this model, over heating and some times WiFi connection problem, disappointed.
i just hope that they would focus all-out suport to their One devices rather than releasing new phones every now and then. i cant ever forget what they did with my Sensation. After buying it on its release, in a matter of few days or weeks, another Sensation came out but with beats and 1.5Ghz processor. Anyways, they said they would focus on releasing fewer high-end phones now. Stay true to your word HTC. more power.
denesh, 03 Jul 2012I wont buy it because you can't replace the battery. Might as well buy and iPhone or G-IIIthe last time ai checked, iPhones dont have removable battery as well.
AT&T EMPLOYEE, 04 Jul 2012This phone is seriously flawed. Lets start from the beginning: Pros: Good battery life fo... moreare you sure that you are using HTC OneX? because i have it too. the snapdragon processor is even better than it's quadcore counterpart on daily basis. i can even watch videos using stick-it while surfing the web or something else. i think you just need to update your firmware.
ajajaj, 04 Jul 2012HTC sensation user now for 5 months and im very happy with it. im planning to upgrade to one x... moreA had Sensation,it's perfect phone,but the battery is enough for oné day for hávu iusing.Now i have Oné X,just the king of smartphones.the best phone ever,battery still the samé,for oné day javy iusing
Awesome phone. For all those concerned about the battery life, it is bad for few charge cycle. But after few cycle it's awesome. For me, It lasts a day (I use WiFi for 3-4 hours a day, play games for around 2 hours, talk time 1 hour, music 1 hour). It is good for a phone which has such a huge screen and high end processor.
Only one problem though, it heats up when you are using flash while taking the pictures(around 20 continuously), but it cools down after few minutes of rest.
One X is almost the Best Device
But I will now say about only Bad things:
- Video Frame Rate 24fps (30fps is better)
- Camera Photo quality is good, not BEST (Galaxy S3 is better)
- Battery life acceptable, not long lasting
ajajaj, 04 Jul 2012HTC sensation user now for 5 months and im very happy with it. im planning to upgrade to one x... morehello! i upgraded from my great lovely Sensation to OneX. trust me. you wouldn't regret it. battery life is superbly better. when you put it inside your pocket and while the display is not turned on, you would barely lose 1% in hours. unlike our old sensation, it drains battery even if its in our pocket, pretty much like the SIII. the 5th 500mHz core really does magic. and the screen, ohh you gonna say all the swear words in the world for how great it is. and the build quality, better than Sensation by miles (which i couldn't have imagined 6 months ago.)
the next two phone of the HTC One series kill samsung, apple, Motorola, Nokia, Others
2012 ( October-november )release this ( known )handset
LTE/HSPA/WCDMA/GSM/GPRS/EDGE ( Icera lacks cell modem )baseband
5.5 inches 1080p full HD display
Corning Gorilla Glass 2
HTC Sense UI( if you want deactivate )
32GB on board, card slot up to 128GB
2 GB RAM
Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX
new 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (5/6.5 GHz)
microUSB (MHL) v3.0
12 MP with image chip video 1080p@60fps ( main )
1.9 MP video 1080p@30fps ( front )
Android OS, v4.1 ( jelly bean )
Nvidia Tegra 4plus
penta core 2.5 Ghz ARM Cortex-A15 MPCore + low power companion core
NVIDIA ULP GeForce 3 ( 24 cores, GPUs based on next-generation powerful Kepler graphics architecture and 32 to 64 (for the octa-core)
Dr.Dre Beats Audio with sound chip
Li-Po 3150 mAh ( non-removable )
2012 ( October-november )release this ( known ) handset
4.7 inches 720p HD display
Corning Gorilla Glass 2
HTC Sense UI
32GB on board, card slot up to 64GB
2 GB RAM
Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX
new 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (4.5/5 GHz)
microUSB (MHL) v2.0
8 MP with image chip video 1080p@30fps ( main )
1.3 MP video 720@30fps ( front )
Android OS, v4.1 ( jelly bean )
Snapdragon S4 Pro
Quad core 1.6 Ghz Krait
Dr.Dre Beats Audio
Li-Ion 2200 mAh ( removable )
hey guys, hands on since mid-April. Only problem is overheating. This is almost a perfect device. :P
michaelsam, 04 Jul 2012Hi, sorry to hear the problems you have with One X . I have mine ( One X ) since its initial ... moreYep, i have similar sound issues, sometimes can hardly hear person I'm talking to. I also have problems with the phone getting too hot. Especially when using MHL cable or playing tegra games. Disappointing device. Shame. Not good quality. I had problems with media link HD, didn't work properly, rubbish, sent it back.
I just got my One X yesterday. No complaints whatsoever about the phone, its just an amazing piece of technology. The screen and colours are just awesome :D
HTC sensation user now for 5 months and im very happy with it. im planning to upgrade to one x in a couple of days. I want to know from sensation users to htc one x, is it worth the upgrade? i know that the battery life will be around 1 day only, i dont have issue about that - i can buy battery bank for extra juice. my only concern is the heat problem and build quality. how's the heat compared to sensation? does normal usage such as watching movie and using internet generates uncomfortable heat? your feedback is much appreciated.
disapointed, 30 Jun 2012I have bought the one x for nearly 2 mths, since then , i hv went to service center for more t... moreHi, sorry to hear the problems you have with One X .
I have mine ( One X ) since its initial launch in Singapore ( end of March ) . I have no issue with the phone so far ( knock on wood ) and its a great phone .
However, I agreed with you which BB has a much better radio reception ( for phone call ) over HTC and others , its well known BB ( also Nokia ) excels in this but sadly both company are in big trouble .
My advice is that , since you are stuck in this situation , you shall insist on a new replacement of One X .. after all , HTC's after sell service is still reputable .. i heard cases like yours and HTC is willing without any argumentation .. to replace with a new unit completely free . Good news is that , the later batch of production is much improved in quality .
Good luck !