HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.5
7.4
7.4

I brought this phone in June 2012 and still using this despite experiencing some problems. Check out below.
Advantages:
1. First thing comes to my mind is, its looks and light weight. Seriously, its good when compared to other phones and especially Samsung Models.

2. Primary 8MP Camera. Its image quality was superb and clear. My Friends and relatives always used to comment on my phone camera picture quality.
3. Beats Audio in speakers. Best Sound quality i ever heard from mobiles after Sony
4. OS. Apart from using Android 4.2.2v, i am very much happy with their 5.0V Sense. It really gives a nice user experience to work on.

5. 1 GB RAM. Never ever, my phone got hanged till date. Maybe i might change the phone when it gives me that problem.

6. Too many home screen pages and good to add so many apps and widgets. I have created apps and widgets on all 7 screens and customized properly.

Disadvantages:
1. Battery Life. Seriously, its battery life drains very fast and quick. Because of that where ever i go, i used to take my USB cable.

2. Single SIM Slot

3. Camera.
I dropped my phone once last year and from then it wont work sometimes. It just says "Unable to start camera" or "Black Screen Display" or "Colourful Stripes" something. There must be some loose connection to camera power or lens loose or something.
Front Camera is only 1.3MP which is very bad for pictures.

• 2014-11-13 06:49
  • KAF}

i have problem with my HTC one x the speaker is not working it cant gave me the sound of speaker is it possible to repair it by phone mechanic?

• 2014-11-12 11:23
  • EP{y

> In reply to liquid @ 2014-09-11 20:27 from 3nea - click to readSame thing for me dude. Bought it within the first week of release. No regrets. Only thing I dont like is the battery performance and speakers. Speakers got way too low and distorted in 2 years. Hope I can use this 1 more year.

• 2014-11-11 13:38
  • MZW$

i had the same problem , keeps repeating and repeating

• 2014-11-08 15:01
  • fq9b

When I remove a screenshot the phone just end in a bootloop and keeps restarting again and again ...what can I do pls help

• 2014-11-07 14:44
  • Hkta

> In reply to DMDOLL @ 2014-10-28 05:42 from 4%Q3 - click to readChange the SIM Card and see.

• 2014-11-05 08:49
  • X{TL

Hey ! anyone plz tell me about the battery timing of HTC one X on normal use....???

• 2014-11-03 13:00
  • aXx6

my htc one keeps restarting any suggestions ?

• 2014-11-02 09:01
  • YPep

> In reply to joe @ 2014-10-27 18:34 from NX{9 - click to readGive *#06# on your numpad!

• 2014-10-31 07:52
  • ut17

> In reply to DMDOLL @ 2014-10-28 05:42 from 4%Q3 - click to readAre you having a custom ROM installed?

• 2014-10-30 02:16
  • 0Uc3

I keep having problems with he phone not recognizing the sim card.

• 2014-10-28 05:42
  • 4%Q3

how to install IMEI code for me phone

• 2014-10-27 18:34
  • NX{9

> In reply to sam19 @ 2014-10-08 15:16 from ftKa - click to readCheck with your network provider,he will give you the settings and codes.

• 2014-10-27 04:32
  • X{TL

Hey ! anyone plz tell me about the battery timing of HTC one X & HTC one S.. which of them have better battery timing. on regular use... ???

• 2014-10-25 19:45
  • p6rc

> In reply to Anyemi @ 2014-08-31 21:09 from fsT5 - click to readUse cm11 base 4.4.4 endeavoru

• 2014-10-23 06:37
  • PTG3

> In reply to mean machine @ 2014-10-14 05:31 from Hktb - click to readTry brush ur speaker

• 2014-10-23 06:31
  • PTG3

> In reply to alfacino @ 2014-09-28 11:00 from ftKc - click to readi've been having the same problem. it started after i updated my phone in 2013.
. sometimes i'm able to take few pics, but if i go to gallery to check my picture or maybe just checking my whatsapp after that, the camera image just become still at the last image taken. the phone will say 'unable to initialize camera' . i've eve tried the 'clear cache' thing as told by the HTC helpline but it only solve the problem temporarily. The camera still cant work n this really dissappoint me as everything in this phone is great .
-other than battery life and now, camera problem.

pls help.
should I send this phone to local shop? as my warranty has expired.

• 2014-10-22 18:31
  • tVng

my HTC One X 32GB, wifi dropped the signal, please help...

• 2014-10-22 16:14
  • Q}4h

> In reply to Jeffrlmy @ 2014-10-22 08:08 from IVSd - click to readit happened when i open my htc one x. it just the wifi pins not properly attach to the back housing.

• 2014-10-22 10:36
  • thcR

Im using this phone 2.4 years... spec are good... last two month i was change my phone battery because of battery life not enough support me more then 8 hours for middle use ....
but after battery change was same problem ... now im using 2100 mah ... and one more problem is wifi signal very weak .... any suggestion for this issue ????

• 2014-10-22 08:08
  • IVSd
Total of 6570 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.