HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.5
7.4
7.4

my HTC One X suddenly shut down and it won't restart nor charge. the charging led also not responding. Is the set dead or something else problem? Should i replace the batter?

• 2015-01-23 10:37
  • YPev

i neeed help, at times it automatically switch ON to Airplane mode and when it does that the network also goes OFF and when it automatically switch OFF from the Airplane mode then the network comes back. plz wat should i do

• 2015-01-22 07:58
  • NuS4

oe of the best set by HTC
awesome camera wid some bulit in special effect specially focus, smooth touch , and best graphics experience ,,, just like it

• 2015-01-21 09:48
  • 2Cdg

> In reply to greg @ 2015-01-14 23:13 from J1Cp - click to readDo i buy htc 1X or not?
it's a second hand mobile....

• 2015-01-16 08:09
  • 2Td0

Im using HTC One X for about 6 days its not new its second hand, used by my father but he's very careful using it. My problem was it hanged once and then when I try to turn it on, it won't turn on. Its always dead. But the thing is It is fully charged, When I connect my charger, It won't charge. I hope someone give me an advice, thanks!

• 2015-01-15 11:35
  • th2R

> In reply to Dxiash @ 2015-01-12 05:10 from tufH - click to readIt's common problem with this model. Mine had too. The problem was in contact springs between pcb and wifi antenna. I fixed this issue by disassembling phone... as result, now wifi works perfectly, strong signal, but the phone body now has some scratches.

• 2015-01-14 23:13
  • J1Cp

> In reply to Samirson @ 2015-01-07 11:22 from dP$j - click to readtry factory reset

• 2015-01-12 22:26
  • v0qT

> In reply to Samirson @ 2015-01-07 11:22 from dP$j - click to readGot the same problems before.return it to the shop and got a new one.but another problem just fuck my day,wifi cant connect and always lost the wifi signals.

• 2015-01-12 05:10
  • tufH

I love this phone.I've had it for over 2yrs and still works great,just slower then the new phones.battery isn't that great anymore,which stinks.I just ordered opo because of this.I wish there was a way to upgrade phone and keep it.love this phone but it's time for a new one.gonna miss it.

• 2015-01-10 03:39
  • 75Tf

Does anyone knows what could be an issue with HTC ONE X?
I can not turn it on.
When I plug it on charger it only blinks the orange lamp.Screen still stays black and nothings happening.

• 2015-01-07 11:22
  • dP$j

Hi I am facing the serious problem with Htc One X at&t :: "Restricted access changed" voice service is blocked .. it happens again and again and I am unable to make and receive calls...Plz help me with solution..

• 2015-01-05 20:06
  • 258y

I'm using my Htc one x from 2 and half years...it's good perforamance and smooth touch..its having a big major problem that is, over heating occur if we use more than 1 hour.. battery performance is worst.. after one year my touchpad goes to worse....

• 2015-01-05 14:38
  • 2ST5

update error jelly)4.1(airplane mood active every time).wht do need to do?

• 2015-01-02 13:44
  • IWUN

update error jelly bean.wht do need to do?

• 2015-01-02 13:39
  • IWUN

I bought my HTC One X just a year ago, but my major problem is that all messages to me was not in Eglish Language.

• 2014-12-31 10:32
  • NhN9

after upgrade my phone to 4.2.2 it can hardly connect to wi-fi what is the problem i don't know

• 2014-12-30 11:04
  • fkIy

Someone please tell me...
Can the ANDROID be UPGRADE to 4.3 or 4.4

• 2014-12-26 03:58
  • bxdk

• 2014-12-23 15:49
  • NhN9

i was using my phone almost 2 years,but know i reset it and there is a problem came up it cant connect to wifi to facebook even the play store it can not open it.please help me.

• 2014-12-22 06:48
  • v0qT
Total of 6610 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.