HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.5
7.4
7.4

> In reply to yuri @ 2015-01-26 07:07 from vaSG - click to readHtc site will have it.

• 2015-01-27 15:03
  • XPJc

How about service center ? I mean where the service center in the philippines

• 2015-01-26 07:07
  • vaSG

> In reply to Kratos Server @ 2015-01-23 23:38 from fsV9 - click to readThanx bro, even i love my HTC One X, using since 2012 to till. about 2 days ago, i faced such problem. So sad if such thing happeded to my One X. Is it possible to bring all the data recover from the one x?

• 2015-01-26 06:48
  • YP6v

> In reply to Sudan @ 2015-01-23 10:37 from YPev - click to readWell bro same thing did happened to mine and when i took it for checkup, the battery was still fine but the engineer said it has reset back to factory mode and it can not start up anylonger, HTC One x was my best used phone it served me will since 2012 till 2015 well with heavy heart i have to dissemble the phone and throw it into garbage. THe PHONE IS DEAD BRO. Only HTC can bring it back to live

• 2015-01-23 23:38
  • fsV9

my HTC One X suddenly shut down and it won't restart nor charge. the charging led also not responding. Is the set dead or something else problem? Should i replace the batter?

• 2015-01-23 10:37
  • YPev

i neeed help, at times it automatically switch ON to Airplane mode and when it does that the network also goes OFF and when it automatically switch OFF from the Airplane mode then the network comes back. plz wat should i do

• 2015-01-22 07:58
  • NuS4

oe of the best set by HTC
awesome camera wid some bulit in special effect specially focus, smooth touch , and best graphics experience ,,, just like it

• 2015-01-21 09:48
  • 2Cdg

> In reply to greg @ 2015-01-14 23:13 from J1Cp - click to readDo i buy htc 1X or not?
it's a second hand mobile....

• 2015-01-16 08:09
  • 2Td0

Im using HTC One X for about 6 days its not new its second hand, used by my father but he's very careful using it. My problem was it hanged once and then when I try to turn it on, it won't turn on. Its always dead. But the thing is It is fully charged, When I connect my charger, It won't charge. I hope someone give me an advice, thanks!

• 2015-01-15 11:35
  • th2R

> In reply to Dxiash @ 2015-01-12 05:10 from tufH - click to readIt's common problem with this model. Mine had too. The problem was in contact springs between pcb and wifi antenna. I fixed this issue by disassembling phone... as result, now wifi works perfectly, strong signal, but the phone body now has some scratches.

• 2015-01-14 23:13
  • J1Cp

> In reply to Samirson @ 2015-01-07 11:22 from dP$j - click to readtry factory reset

• 2015-01-12 22:26
  • v0qT

> In reply to Samirson @ 2015-01-07 11:22 from dP$j - click to readGot the same problems before.return it to the shop and got a new one.but another problem just fuck my day,wifi cant connect and always lost the wifi signals.

• 2015-01-12 05:10
  • tufH

I love this phone.I've had it for over 2yrs and still works great,just slower then the new phones.battery isn't that great anymore,which stinks.I just ordered opo because of this.I wish there was a way to upgrade phone and keep it.love this phone but it's time for a new one.gonna miss it.

• 2015-01-10 03:39
  • 75Tf

Does anyone knows what could be an issue with HTC ONE X?
I can not turn it on.
When I plug it on charger it only blinks the orange lamp.Screen still stays black and nothings happening.

• 2015-01-07 11:22
  • dP$j

Hi I am facing the serious problem with Htc One X at&t :: "Restricted access changed" voice service is blocked .. it happens again and again and I am unable to make and receive calls...Plz help me with solution..

• 2015-01-05 20:06
  • 258y

I'm using my Htc one x from 2 and half years...it's good perforamance and smooth touch..its having a big major problem that is, over heating occur if we use more than 1 hour.. battery performance is worst.. after one year my touchpad goes to worse....

• 2015-01-05 14:38
  • 2ST5

update error jelly)4.1(airplane mood active every time).wht do need to do?

• 2015-01-02 13:44
  • IWUN

update error jelly bean.wht do need to do?

• 2015-01-02 13:39
  • IWUN

I bought my HTC One X just a year ago, but my major problem is that all messages to me was not in Eglish Language.

• 2014-12-31 10:32
  • NhN9

after upgrade my phone to 4.2.2 it can hardly connect to wi-fi what is the problem i don't know

• 2014-12-30 11:04
  • fkIy
Total of 6614 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.