HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.5
7.4
7.4

The specs is all about the evolution of technology. Dont waste time thinking what is faster and better. All you need to do is compare which phone will benefit you the most. " Be Pratical "

• 2012-04-16 21:55
  • T6r}

I want to buy this phone so Plz how is this phone in battery camera look , can we handle easily this phone and how is music quality and loudspeaker quality

• 2012-04-16 20:29
  • v$AT

I love the new HTC one series as a whole I think it is amazing I have been struggling to get a case for it though. I did find one at londonmagicstore does anyone know about these cases?

• 2012-04-16 15:37
  • sm0b

Either HTC is compressing the video audio too much or they just have a rubbish microphone because once again a HTC phone with tinny video audio. Rubbish :(

• 2012-04-16 14:09
  • mqr0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-16 10:23 from uHQQ - click to readAndroid was base on Linux OS, the Kernel caches RAM for recent app used and will eventually free it up when the OS lack of available free RAM. UNUSED RAM is WASTED RAM. So dude that's ok! dont bother let your OS do the work.

• 2012-04-16 13:43
  • K7gN

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-16 10:23 from uHQQ - click to readThere is not wrong with your phone.This is how Android work.I won't slow down your phone.But the more you kill the app the more battery your phone is going to use because it is trying to restart the app.

• 2012-04-16 13:43
  • TRKq

I replaced my Incredible S with the One X 2 days ago. Battery life has been average (life any other smartphone)
A few things that dissapointed me has been the browser and the Locations program. The map is very very inaccurate. Hope this gets corrected soon.

• 2012-04-16 13:29
  • vGk1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-16 10:23 from uHQQ - click to readHahaha, there's nothing wrong with ur phone. It's normal in Android, and you definitely don't have to check it every 2 mins

• 2012-04-16 13:06
  • tA${

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-16 10:23 from uHQQ - click to readDon't worry about it. There are "Task Killers" on the app market that kill apps running in the background, but the way Android works, it's not necessary. You can read http://droid-den.com/android-g...task-killer/ for more information.

The only thing you might look at doing is uninstalling some of the apps which come with the phone that run in the background.

• 2012-04-16 12:41
  • PUIL

> In reply to rakzzz @ 2012-04-16 08:56 from U@at - click to readDude... back to school!

• 2012-04-16 11:22
  • m7IU

> In reply to Thornography @ 2012-04-15 20:28 from w7ia - click to read\hey thorno give me the ans ov this COMMENT its not mine "hey guys..... i jus bought myself the One-X abt 3 days ago... so far the experience has been brilliant , am a first time android user. I have a doubt and its been bugging me for the last 2 days......! Everytime i check the ICS task manager, it shows me that am using 700 MB of ram..... but i don't run any apps and hit the "stop-all" option. This brings down the used memory to about 570 MB but again after a put my phone on stand-by and check it 2 mins later, it again shows that am using in excess of 700MB of my ram. I haven't got any widgets on my home screen or haven't downloaded any apps or anything..... is there something wrong with my phone..?? am really concerned....:("" so what's the ans...im asking u cox u have the One X

• 2012-04-16 10:50
  • sSPk

The competitor would be arriving soon. the mobile bloodbath this year is nearing the ultimate clash.

• 2012-04-16 10:43
  • 9Lax

• 2012-04-16 10:23
  • uHQQ

22hrs 43min of battery life...

with 5hrs 24min of Screen-On time

Don't know what you haters are talking about?!

• 2012-04-16 08:58
  • na0$

> In reply to [deleted post]Bro dnt argue wid dat distrbd guy who ruined his money to this...so let him close his fingures untill our beast realsd...man he got cheatd...n persuing sgs2...n waiting for d 3rd one...he wont accpt d bitter truth...( although knows internally )...my sympathy to u..htc bless u hahaha...

• 2012-04-16 08:56
  • U@at

> In reply to [deleted post]Ha ha yeah right you are a 100% HTC fan. That's why you are saying that Samsung S3 which isn't even announced nor has the specs for it been released yet its all rumors out there nothing solid. Stop pretending to be something you're not cause its not pretty to look at.

• 2012-04-16 07:24
  • v@Hh

> In reply to [deleted post]Lol im not gonna say anything regarding your stupid abusive comments. But let me tell you one thing when samsung galaxy S3 comes out with a quad-core dont hesitate to show up here. and let me tell you when the S2 came out the price of it was the same as the price of this Quadcore phone. and When HD games start coming out lots of people are gonna go for the tegra devices cause Nvidia is about graphics and they are serious about it and there will be games [HD games] to prove it.

• 2012-04-16 07:21
  • v@Hh

the pictures is not preview

• 2012-04-16 07:11
  • HIqV

this good phone...i love htc, i got htc too, but sgs3 is better than one x...that only my opinion hang of the spec between one x & s3

• 2012-04-16 06:14
  • wceq

> In reply to [deleted post]Thanks for the info Rakzzz now could you re-write it in English? LOL

• 2012-04-16 04:36
  • PPRB
Total of 6612 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.