HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

it costs 605$

• 2012-04-09 13:36
  • YTSM

Is it available in kuwait?

• 2012-04-09 12:49
  • 0BBP

> In reply to Denoz @ 2012-04-09 12:00 from 2CF4 - click to readGrain is usually a problem with too high ISO settings, try to adjust them and see if it's any better.

• 2012-04-09 12:19
  • na0$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-09 10:46 from na0$ - click to readThanks... Let's hope it s released and we do see the changes otherwise I might see myself selling it and going back to my iPhone 4S ;-)

• 2012-04-09 12:05
  • YT7m

Just want to add, that I took some photos back to back with the iPhone 4s and it does appear to be that the iPhone 4s photos are better from the 6 photos each I took. The one x has a lot nicer effects and cropping effects that are easy to use but the one x photos were always grainy. The one x photos appeared sharper but had that grainy look. :) maybe an update to fix but for now iPhone seems king still for photos (or the N8 I should say). I will give another baterry review in a few weeks. Keep you posted on anythibg interesting.

• 2012-04-09 12:00
  • 2CF4

> In reply to craigy33 @ 2012-04-09 10:33 from YT7m - click to readAn OTA 1.28 update is supposedly due to air next week that substancially improves battery life, browser problems and camera framerate and quality among others.

• 2012-04-09 10:46

Hi People,

I bought the HTC ONE X 4 days ago and I am a little disappointed with battery life when comparing it to the same usage I did with my iPhone 4S.

Within 10 to 15 minutes of just doing the basics, such as check Facebook, twitter, check emails ans respond to 3 text messages and I have the phone set to all power saving options and screen down quiet low, my battery loses 10% life within this time when compared to the iPhone 4S it only uses 2% battery power. I also find it extremely hard to see the screen when out in the sun, I can see nothing, which is just horrible.

Is this normal for an android mobile and HTC?

Thanks

Craig

• 2012-04-09 10:33
  • YT7m

> In reply to cackguk @ 2012-04-08 14:29 from S35r - click to readHey ! Just curious that you mentioned...no branded earphones are not required with the Beats audio ? Have you ever owned one pro headset like from Shure or UE ? I'm not audiophile but I don't agree with your comments...

• 2012-04-09 10:24
  • d%Fe

Every thing is there, Like all htc Cell phone
Battery is similer, Like all htc cell phones

• 2012-04-09 09:25
  • uth0

huawei ascend quad d is better than this one

• 2012-04-09 08:34
  • KIg9

1.5 Quad core !!!! SOB !!! Sam S2 and NOTE are so going down now :) This phone is a monster :)

• 2012-04-09 08:26
  • XMIV

guys..i just bought one x
after overnight charging..my battery only last for 5-6 hours (reaaally minimal use..bz working today)
meaning in standby mode it consume all my battery..
is this happen to you guys?

im using galaxy s2 before..not newbie to android

• 2012-04-09 07:59
  • IV8{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-09 07:17 from na0$ - click to readDoes it come with Radio? HTC says Yes but i see in some website it doesn't have Radio.

• 2012-04-09 07:23
  • t4X5

> In reply to PK @ 2012-04-09 05:48 from uta5 - click to readIt gets way better the more you use it ...after a few charging cycles, besides that some updates are on the way to fix any issues.

• 2012-04-09 07:17
  • na0$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-08 22:39 from pRDH - click to readhow is the barrery life?

• 2012-04-09 05:48
  • uta5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-08 11:45 from na0$ - click to readfyi amoled is better than any kind of lcd.

• 2012-04-09 05:08
  • RNxU

Im sorry, is this a review/question section or bashing section.. I would be please if you all post review or question regarding with the product.. TQ!

• 2012-04-09 03:55
  • PS6Y

yesterday i bought the phone,,,,,,,,,just amazing.

• 2012-04-09 03:19
  • utgb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-08 19:19 from na0$ - click to readAMOLED white renderings looks ok to me. I'm waiting for the ICS update to have inverted webpage browsing, meaning the background will be in black.

If HTC got supplies for AMOLEDs, they would have switched to it than the latest IPS LCD:

"Current demand for AMOLED screens is high and, due to supply shortages of the Samsung-produced displays, certain models of HTC smartphones have been changed to use next-generation LCD displays from the Samsung and Sony joint-venture SLCD in the future. Construction of new production facilities in 2011 will increase the production of AMOLED screens to cope with demand."-Wikipedia

Still, I respect the IPS LCDs that was designed for professionals that need to see correct renders like digital illustrators. But Super AMOLEDs give great magazine like images, however can be less saturated with screen mode control. The latest AMOLED type (with Plus) is that of RGB configuration than the ones with the blue pixels.

It's a matter of preference between the 2 screen types. We're all bias what we bought and we would like to think that we spent on is the most superior unit.

• 2012-04-09 00:43
  • t7N7

Being a phone addict I just bought the htc one x. Having owned a few great phones like the iPhone 4s,galaxy s,s2,and note, Sony Xperia s and the htc xe and htc xl I have to say the htc one x is amazing on all levels and is a fantasticly good looking phone. I was hesitant about buying the phone as I am getting a bit fed up with the explosion of touch screen mobiles but for you thinking of what you should buy with all the choices out there the htc one x should definately be considered seriously. For those of you who already own one I am sure you are enjoying it like I am.

• 2012-04-08 22:39
  • pRDH
Total of 6351 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.