HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

Check Price

Popularity

Daily interest
5.5%
Total hits:
17903756

Voting results

Design
7.5
Features
7.4
Performance
7.4
Votes:
608

Sort by:

Had this phone for 2 weeks and love it. Already unlocked and running aftermarket OS but the stock one is fine. You apple fanbois can complain all you want. I've so far owned the iPhone 4s, galaxy s, HTC magic and Sony xperia x10. And this is by far the best phone I've had. Only problem is after you go 4.7 inches you will never be able to put up with the tiny iPhone 3.5.

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-18 04:53
  • s5vd
  • U

> In reply to Weirdo @ 2012-04-18 00:42 from fuN1 - click to readSome people want phones like these - I wanted it, I got it, I love it... Though to be fair, HTC released other phones as well - look at One V and let it be your N9...

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-18 04:27
  • i5ZD
  • R

> In reply to Bortaçina @ 2012-04-17 13:59 from J8Dq - click to readThere's a 1.28 firmware to be released soon fixes a lot of bugs and will increase battery life much more but for now battery is great no doubt.

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-18 01:53
  • 4nH7
  • R

All android phones i knw keep making unwarantted, useless and redundant features and upgrades which ain't needed for even a heavy phone user.... Quad core 1.5Ghz, 720 x 1280pixels....blah...blah.... Must they always make phones because they wanna compete with other phone makers, can't they just make a simple phone that would just possess what people want just like the Nokia N9, Nokia n9 doesn't have all these jammed packed unnecessary features but still the best smartphone most people wanna have (at least it has 98% interest on GSMarena, still leading other android smarthphones, including this 'Mr. All-in-One')...WAKE UP AND MAKE PHONES PEOPLE REALLY WANT AND NOT TRYING TO BE THE BEST OF SMARTPHONE MAKER :P

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-18 00:42
  • fuN1
  • U

> In reply to benny hill @ 2012-04-17 15:02 from v69K - click to readNo idea where you live, protection cover are mostly made in China, just like most cell phones. I got my soft plastic cover for 9 Euro ("IMAX", although says Japanese designed cover, but I bet it's Made in China). This cover should have cost me only 3 Euro if I waited a few more days and buy it from another store when shipment arrive (admit without the fancy looking packaging)!! A friend of mine is using a white cover for his white color hTC ONE X, and he paid 5 Euro for it (different design from mine).

Since this phone is so new but popular, I bet you guys should be able to find protection cover everywhere soon.

Cheers

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-17 23:28
  • TCr0
  • R

> In reply to tugbiss @ 2012-04-17 17:14 from m7ge - click to readNo. It don't have card slot.

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-17 23:02
  • Pncn
  • R

sorry but, why all owners have used this phone only for 1 , 2 , or 3 days and they said it was the best phone????

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-17 21:53
  • g54y
  • U

> In reply to Bortaçina @ 2012-04-17 13:59 from J8Dq - click to readit lasts a day wit heavy usage ;)

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-17 20:28
  • MVI1
  • R

Question to HTC one X owners -
I'm an iPhone4s user now and I get till about 3pm without charge from 8am. How long could I expect to get out of the HTC one X battery ? I notice that the One X packs a 1800 mAh battery Vs my 1400mAh iPhone battery.

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-17 19:46
  • 9G6t
  • U

> In reply to Bortaçina @ 2012-04-17 13:59 from J8Dq - click to readThis is a very good phone, and worth buying. It has to be the best smartphone I've used/owned.

If your hTC ONE X is on standby, with a few short phone calls, this phone can last you about 2 days, as long as you don't turn on the screen much. But, once you turn on the screen (for web browsing or whatsoever), then you should expect the battery to drain quickly! ... this is my experience from owning this phone since 2 weeks ago. I'm using two hTC ONE X, because I've 2 cell phone numbers.

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-17 19:22
  • TCsD
  • R

hey guys i am facing problem in connecting my phone with wifi. Can anyone please help me out?

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-17 19:12
  • vIdB
  • Q

can i put my own memory card in this phone

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-17 17:14
  • m7ge
  • U

> In reply to [deleted post]now why would you say that? have any facts to support your statement? because this phone is the BEST there is..

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-17 16:00
  • MVI1
  • R

I have been using One x for the past two weeks.The best I ever used. Amazed with battery life and smooth touch screen.The battery life much better than S2 and Xperia S which I was using before. Nothing to complain about One x except for protruding camera.

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-17 15:28
  • IWbI
  • H

OK i have this phone so i will answer you question ... i get 3 days out of my battery .. BUT im NOT a heavy user .. i dont play games on it because i have better things to do and i surf the internet quickly for when i just need quick info on sports or weather.. music player is very nice..
The camera is GORGEOUS you will love it .. It can take like 20 shots in 5 seconds when you hold you hand on the camera button .video camera is asuper also in HD ..

To answer the other question , yes its hard to find covers for it. and i havnt found any yet . i just use a leather case that fits other phones for now.

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-17 15:02
  • v69K
  • H

The King of Android… No competitors in the current market. Absolutely very good phone.

I need to replace my HTC sensation with this monster :)

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-17 14:42
  • JFAt
  • U

batt is very poor,
and processing is very poor

its better to stay with sony xperia s or galaxy s2

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-17 14:28
  • utR}
  • H

Owners of this phone, what can you say about the battery performance? Would it last a day with medium use (messaging and web browse) ?

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-17 13:59
  • J8Dq
  • R

> In reply to [deleted post]Your taste is rubish Not this Phone

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-17 13:30
  • KIYB
  • R

Had this phone for a day and loving it! However, has anyone else noticed that the phone really heats up when charging or under heavy usage? Especially around the ear piece?

  • Reply
  • 2012-04-17 10:26
  • KRVM
  • Q
Sort by:
Total of 6661 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.