HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.5
7.4
7.4

> In reply to Wil97 @ 2012-04-16 13:06 from tA${ - click to readthanks for your answers guys.... its my first time with android and the RAM being used like that made me think that something is wrong with my One-x ! Thank you so much :) :):) its a great phone...!

• 2012-04-17 09:48
  • uHQQ

No HDMI port?!!! NHL is nonsense!!!!

• 2012-04-17 09:41
  • 51GF

Bought HTC One X yesterday and all I could say was AMAZING. It is definitely the most impressive phone TODAY.

Pros: Fastest android device, best-looking screen
Cons: Protruding camera lens is a stupid design

As of now, no regrets on buying the HTC One X even though I'm still going to buy the SGS III since its packed with the latest hardware.

CONCLUSION: Try first the damn phone before hating it. I LOVE HTC ONE X!

• 2012-04-17 09:08
  • t7XH

> In reply to [deleted post]Now how would that be clear? ...by having an inferior screen? Having inferior build quality? By having an inferior processor? By having an inferior UI? Oh no! you must mean the 12mp camera that it's supposed to have ..yeah, that would make it TOTALLY better... the bloody thing hasn't even been presented yet, how can you support your statements?! (this time around it's going to be like with the GS2 and the Sensation only backwards, by HOX being GS2 and GS3 being the Sensation)

• 2012-04-17 08:59
  • na0$

Booked my HTC One X (Grey) yesterday, waiting for it to be delivered... its going to be an amazing experience :o)

• 2012-04-17 02:56
  • 7wCe

I have owned before Galaxy S2, Moto Razr, Galaxy Note and many other HTC Models. Currently have HTC One X, Galaxy Nexus, Sony Xperia S plus iPhone 4S. My HTC One X by far better phone follow by my iPhone then Nexus.

The Screen on HTC One X is great plus packaging and feeling of holding the phone in hand. I just can not see what Samsung Galaxy S3 would offer to be convincing to change or buy the Samsung S3? I no sure making a 12M Camera or so would be convincing. Plus if Samsung continue with this cheap looking plastic packaging then HTC One X would be for sure the winner.

• 2012-04-17 01:22
  • 2xxG

> In reply to AROH @ 2012-04-16 00:57 from ndym - click to readThe screen on the One x is Super IPS LCD which is superior to the IPS LCD used on ICrap 4/4S considered one of the best screens on mobile phones. The One x's screen also has superb daylight visibility. I think you will find this screen better than Super Amoled.

• 2012-04-16 22:49
  • sXMZ

This is the most amazing personal device ever... I almost dont need my computer. The screen is really something, battery life is above expectacions, the feel and build is just great... and the best thing about it is that it's future proof... I may have this phone until google gets their Project Glass up and about. And thats it. The best purchase I ever made ;)

• 2012-04-16 22:10
  • gDIm

The specs is all about the evolution of technology. Dont waste time thinking what is faster and better. All you need to do is compare which phone will benefit you the most. " Be Pratical "

• 2012-04-16 21:55
  • T6r}

I want to buy this phone so Plz how is this phone in battery camera look , can we handle easily this phone and how is music quality and loudspeaker quality

• 2012-04-16 20:29
  • v$AT

I love the new HTC one series as a whole I think it is amazing I have been struggling to get a case for it though. I did find one at londonmagicstore does anyone know about these cases?

• 2012-04-16 15:37
  • sm0b

Either HTC is compressing the video audio too much or they just have a rubbish microphone because once again a HTC phone with tinny video audio. Rubbish :(

• 2012-04-16 14:09
  • mqr0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-16 10:23 from uHQQ - click to readAndroid was base on Linux OS, the Kernel caches RAM for recent app used and will eventually free it up when the OS lack of available free RAM. UNUSED RAM is WASTED RAM. So dude that's ok! dont bother let your OS do the work.

• 2012-04-16 13:43
  • K7gN

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-16 10:23 from uHQQ - click to readThere is not wrong with your phone.This is how Android work.I won't slow down your phone.But the more you kill the app the more battery your phone is going to use because it is trying to restart the app.

• 2012-04-16 13:43
  • TRKq

I replaced my Incredible S with the One X 2 days ago. Battery life has been average (life any other smartphone)
A few things that dissapointed me has been the browser and the Locations program. The map is very very inaccurate. Hope this gets corrected soon.

• 2012-04-16 13:29
  • vGk1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-16 10:23 from uHQQ - click to readHahaha, there's nothing wrong with ur phone. It's normal in Android, and you definitely don't have to check it every 2 mins

• 2012-04-16 13:06
  • tA${

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-16 10:23 from uHQQ - click to readDon't worry about it. There are "Task Killers" on the app market that kill apps running in the background, but the way Android works, it's not necessary. You can read http://droid-den.com/android-g...task-killer/ for more information.

The only thing you might look at doing is uninstalling some of the apps which come with the phone that run in the background.

• 2012-04-16 12:41
  • PUIL

> In reply to rakzzz @ 2012-04-16 08:56 from U@at - click to readDude... back to school!

• 2012-04-16 11:22
  • m7IU

> In reply to Thornography @ 2012-04-15 20:28 from w7ia - click to read\hey thorno give me the ans ov this COMMENT its not mine "hey guys..... i jus bought myself the One-X abt 3 days ago... so far the experience has been brilliant , am a first time android user. I have a doubt and its been bugging me for the last 2 days......! Everytime i check the ICS task manager, it shows me that am using 700 MB of ram..... but i don't run any apps and hit the "stop-all" option. This brings down the used memory to about 570 MB but again after a put my phone on stand-by and check it 2 mins later, it again shows that am using in excess of 700MB of my ram. I haven't got any widgets on my home screen or haven't downloaded any apps or anything..... is there something wrong with my phone..?? am really concerned....:("" so what's the ans...im asking u cox u have the One X

• 2012-04-16 10:50
  • sSPk

The competitor would be arriving soon. the mobile bloodbath this year is nearing the ultimate clash.

• 2012-04-16 10:43
  • 9Lax
Total of 6640 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.