HTC One X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.5
7.4
7.4

i wan't this things so much..
but i think i'll wait for the Zetta with 2,5ghz quadcore Krait ones..

• 2012-04-11 08:04
  • Kiu8

Well i have had this phone for 3 days now and i'm very impressed with the phone. It has a certain " WOW " factor which have been lacking in previous HTC phones. When u look back at the sensation XE and compare it to this its twice what XE has been i have used an XE and i still have it and i know the difference between them well ill post a summarized review soon after using this for a week or so anyone who buys this won't be dissapointed i myself dont think that samsung can make a phone that is twice as better then this or even a significant boost. Considering how bad there customer service is i wud go for HTC any day. Look at galaxy note their current top phone still running 2.3 gingerbread. and they havent distributed ICS to all the regions im in asia i recieved the ICS update 3 weeks ago but my friend with s2 still havnt got it. End of story.

• 2012-04-11 07:32
  • v@Hc

Hi guys i just got the htc one x , im really satisfied with it but theres a problem with mine phone. i cant connect to my mobile network , any help ?

• 2012-04-11 07:29
  • fxNQ

I brought a new htc one x tommorow but I am quite satisfied with its camera quaity...

• 2012-04-11 07:04
  • uurm

• 2012-04-11 07:03
  • uurm

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-10 16:32 from gDEt - click to readi really dont need to vote this baby up when u really look at android phones and ui and u compare to htc phones u see a big difference i will purchase each htc flagship handset that comes out every year or 6 months who cares the feeling i get from htc phones its genuine to me. As for battery i charge every day so i cant be bothered it lasts a day when im out i charge it every night who doesnt do that? come one guys. Im really happy with this one x loving the screen LOL. For some reason i havent noticed any lags i would say it moves same way with iphone 4s

• 2012-04-11 05:30
  • j09I

Does the Beats audio improve the sound in the FM-radio, because the Equalizer app from Google Play does not improve the sound from the FM-radio on my S2?

• 2012-04-11 03:51
  • 0TX%

Is Beats equalizer better than the Equalizer app from Google Play, is the sound-hardware better in HTC-phones with Beats audio or is Beats only a equalizer?
I have a 2000 mAh battery in my S2, so even if some of you say that the 1800 mAh battery in One X is good I still can not really believe that the 4.7 inch 720p screen will make the One X so much more battery-efficient than than the Super Amoled Plus screen with far less pixels on my S2 is!

• 2012-04-11 03:27
  • 0TX%

just got the phone 4 days ago. this is a good phone with nice screen, camera and runs smoothly. the battery need to be recharged daily after 8 hours of average usages

• 2012-04-11 01:49
  • uC3X

how much battery time it gives

• 2012-04-10 22:56
  • 2AYT

> In reply to yahooooo @ 2012-04-10 21:51 from 2SQ{ - click to readNo you just get standard HTC headphones. Looks like HTC will be unlikely to supply Beats headphones with future phones. It's just the beats equalizer which is supplied with the phone.

• 2012-04-10 22:12
  • 3JiZ

do you beats head phones wd it ?
if yes which one?

• 2012-04-10 21:51
  • 2SQ{

Awesome phone. Looking forward to the GSMA review. In the meantime please check out my user review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...fU-CNQ7l4ic=

• 2012-04-10 19:46
  • 3JiZ

Just brought my 2nd HTC One X today. I brought one yesterday and got impressed after playing and using it for the whole morning, so I decided to pick up another one for my brother - also in black color.

• 2012-04-10 19:34
  • TCXw

> In reply to Denzo @ 2012-04-10 18:53 from 2CF4 - click to readPS the phone says 13H but the time is 3AM now, I have 7% left and I took off the charger this morning at 11AM. If my calcs are right thats a total of use and stand by of 16 HOURS. No charges in between. Thanks.

It was great first day, sucked the second day, ok third day, and I let it drain to 0% and charged for 6hours.. then I got this result today, you can feel the battery getting stronger.

• 2012-04-10 19:00
  • 2CF4

> In reply to yawar @ 2012-04-09 21:46 from sSP4 - click to readhello Yawar!

yes the phone i have had it now for a few days, I actually have had very good battery life today. Any problems people might have you just turn off fast boost under the power setting and this eradicates any reported issues.

The screen looks amazing, when you get it, put it on the weather lock screen and you see the screen pop out amazing colours and contrast. Sight to be hold.

Camera is better now that i have played with it. It actually captures a lot of detail (if a bit noisy). Great at reprodcuing colours as well(compared to SGS2), and not too saturated (compared to say iphone 4S).

Today, 4th/5th charge, getting better!

10% left right now as I type. Been on battery for 13h 25m.

Bluetooth, Wifi (12 Hours only), 3G, 50% volume, screen is automatic.

2h30min phone calls, screen is 2h 8min on (some seperate to phone calls as I was using headset with screen off for the call), Scamble for half an hour, bluetooth, android OS awake for 4H 15Min, some internet, msgs (30?), used it enough from 11am till now, 2:52AM.. its getting close to my iPhone 4S battery.. Even im impressed, trust me you will be very happy with this. Phone is getting more and more enjoyable every day.

• 2012-04-10 18:53
  • 2CF4

I do 4 days with a HTC Desire Z 1300mAh.... Comparising to this phone, that's 500 mAh extra, which can be used for the more power and the screen = +38% more power). I think 1800mAh is more then enough. Just be nice to the battery. Always turn it off when charging & leave it charging till the light is green (= +2hrs). Always AC charge. Quick loading on USB when turned on, will shorten battery time. Charge when 10-20% left. After each 30 charging cycle, let the battery go to 0%. Battery will getting better first few weeks/months, so real battery reviews must come later for a more complete view on this.

• 2012-04-10 18:21
  • 3CS8

i have taken htc one x it is v.good i liked it.
only part i did not is camera project's out of the surface making it difficult placing it on table

• 2012-04-10 18:20
  • utyc

> In reply to yawar @ 2012-04-09 21:46 from sSP4 - click to readi am using it for past 3days i need to recharge every 1.5 days
i am not using net in it as net setting are not ready (bsnl)

• 2012-04-10 18:13
  • utyc

Please can all those complaining about "HTC phones reputation for disappointing battery life" refrain from commenting unless you have actually used the phone. You cant make comments about a products specification without actually using it first. Lets all help each other out here!

• 2012-04-10 18:01
  • nGsh
Total of 6458 user reviews and opinions for HTC One X.